CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Minecraft Ep4 $1.50/wk

Star Wars Classics $2

Trine 3 $2

Final Fantasy 7 $1.50

.....................................................................................................................

Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember Episode 2  $2

AC Syndicate: Jack the Ripper DLC $3.50

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50

Assassins Creed: Syndicate $3.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50

Back To The Future:The Game $2

Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2

Beyond Two Souls $3
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50

The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2

Bloodborne +The Old Hunters $2.50

Blood Bowl 2 $2.50
Broken Age $2

COD Black Ops 3 + Season Pass $3.50
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50

Darksiders II Definitive Edition $3
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3.50

Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3.50

Divinity $3.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2

Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2]

Fallout 4 + Season Pass $3.50

FIFA 16 $3.50
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Game Of Thrones +Season Pass $1.50

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50

Just Cause 3 $3.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1

Legend of Korra $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1

Lego Jurassic World $3
Life is strange + Season Pass $1.50
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2

Mad Max $3.50
Magika 2 $1.50

Madden 16 $3.50

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50

Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1

Minecraft: Story Mode + Season Pass  $1.50
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $1

NHL15 $1.50

NBA 2K16 $3.50

Need For Speed $3.50
NFS Rivals $1.50

Onechanabra Z2 $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Pro Evolution Soccer $3.50
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Rainbow Six Seige $3.50

Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2

SOMA $3

Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition $3.50
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day

Tales Of Zestira $3.50

Tearaway: Unfolded $3
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2

Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $2.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50

Transformers Devastation$3.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Until Dawn $3.50

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3.50

Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 + WWE 2K16 $3.50
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Zombi $2

Phantoms for the below available

Tales Of Zestira
Madden 16
Mega Man LegacyCollection
NBA 2K16
Transformers Devastation
WWE 2K16

BLOPS3

DIVINITY

Beyond: Two Souls

Rainbow Six Siege

Just Cause 3

Looking for someone who lives in the US to buy a game on the PSN store for me(I'll pay you obviously).

Reason is I can't use PayPal to buy anything with my US account, for some reason it only works on my EU one.

If someone could help me out please message me, thanks.

Got 10 days off work whoo! Been playing phantom pain since release - need a break form that I think. Between Zesteria PS4 or Fallout 4, which should I get? They're both totally different genres but not sure what to play next.

Merry Christmas to those celebrating, hope you and your families have a lovely day.

Looking for someone who lives in the US to buy a game on the PSN store for me(I'll pay you obviously).
Reason is I can't use PayPal to buy anything with my US account, for some reason it only works on my EU one.

If someone could help me out please message me, thanks.
Buy US PSN cards from here or other shop sites.. and use it
Or if you can use amazon to pruchase them

Merry Christmas!

merry_christmas_from_ed__edd_n_eddy_by_trefrex-d8adosi.jpg

Buy US PSN cards from here or other shop sites.. and use it
Or if you can use amazon to pruchase them
It's a 5.99$ game so buying a card isn't really the best option(even though I've considered it) since I don't play many games anymore, really only want this one right now.

Also I did try amazon but it says Silent Hill PSN Download Code is currently unavailable so I am pretty much fucked there.

A user has messaged me about this so if he can help me(even if I have to give 7$ or something) then it's all good :)
Just wanna get this cause the EU version is more expensive and has some censorship from what I've heard about kids beind demons or something, and I'd rather play the game the way the creators intended it to be played.

Can someone buy me madden nfl 16? I will pay via paypal. I am from Europe and can't add exactly 24$ to psn wallet

EDIT: sale ends on monday so it is pretty urgent :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still one Steins;Gate (PS3/EU version) phantom available, $2.75.

There's a flash sale on the UK PSN, so this is roughly in line with what a phantom should cost at that price.

The Christmas aren't what they used to be here now that Yanks is gone and a lot of thread vets rarely post or stopped posting altogether. I remember back then if I didn't check the forum for a day, I had to go through 10 pages to understand what I missed and watch some sweet drama of course.  Everyone has moved on with their life I guess. 

The gamesharing thread is a tiny tiny part of my life maybe insignificant but you people always felt like a family to me. I don't even remember if I ever spoke with someone here who wasn't kind to me. And I don't mean just kind... some of you have really gone out of their way to help me with a game or something. Shout out to everyone especially Boosted, Yanksfan, PancakesAreLove, Will2, LaundryMatt, Cojiro, Qdizzle, Mark77, Rainborg and others that name I may be forgetting in this post. You guys are awesome and you are truly what make this little community so great!

Merry Christmas and and Happy New Year everybody! I wish you all the best  ;)

Nice words from you :)
Me too.. Gamesharing is very tiny part of my life.. but when I join here I find myself checking the thread everyday.. I don't even close the page :p
I like this place, I know I don't post much lol

Merry Christmas for you all

Psn Code Redemption working? Bought a digital code of Battlefront and the star wars game as a bundle and both codes were apparently used.

Thinking of picking up a ps4 next month around mid January. Any games worth purchasing? I have bo3 but would want something else to play besides that

The Christmas aren't what they used to be here now that Yanks is gone and a lot of thread vets rarely post or stopped posting altogether. I remember back then if I didn't check the forum for a day, I had to go through 10 pages to understand what I missed and watch some sweet drama of course. Everyone has moved on with their life I guess.

The gamesharing thread is a tiny tiny part of my life maybe insignificant but you people always felt like a family to me. I don't even remember if I ever spoke with someone here who wasn't kind to me. And I don't mean just kind... some of you have really gone out of their way to help me with a game or something. Shout out to everyone especially Boosted, Yanksfan, PancakesAreLove, Will2, LaundryMatt, Cojiro, Qdizzle, Mark77, Rainborg and others that name I may be forgetting in this post. You guys are awesome and you are truly what make this little community so great!

Merry Christmas and and Happy New Year everybody! I wish you all the best ;)
I <3 you too. I agree.. The death of phantoms really took its toll on the community.

The Christmas aren't what they used to be here now that Yanks is gone and a lot of thread vets rarely post or stopped posting altogether. I remember back then if I didn't check the forum for a day, I had to go through 10 pages to understand what I missed and watch some sweet drama of course. Everyone has moved on with their life I guess.

Merry Christmas and and Happy New Year everybody! I wish you all the best ;)
Ey brah. You're missing old man Synnarc and the resident drunk Tokyostomp. :beer:

Happy New Year to us vets.

Well... Um, since I don't know where to ask, and you guys here know quite a bit about PC's, I have a question. Anyone know if this computer will run and stream Mortal Kombat X at least at 1080p 30fps?

PC I'm looking at:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227507

My usual speeds: (This is the fastest I get in my town - 25MB Down - 2Up)

4946886248.png

I have a $640 budget.
Yes, @ 30 fps. Which is pretty low for PC standards.

You can build a way better computer for 600.

Hey guys, really hate to ask but can someone float me a $2 loan? Not sure exactly when I can pay it back but I will pay back whenever I can! Thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas (late) to all my fellow cheap-asses! Here's to the past, and hopefully yet another year of successful deals here on CAG!

Ey brah. You're missing old man Synnarc and the resident drunk Tokyostomp. :beer:

Happy New Year to us vets.
Haha I'm missing a lot of names that's for sure. But you guys stood out the most to me. I mean it's not like everyday you encounter strangers on the internet that you will probably never meet in your entire life doing kind things to you and what is more unbelievable, doing it for free. Getting absolutely nothing in return, just an honest appreciation. What is most importantly is these people spending the most precious thing they have, time, just to help you.

I'm might not have returned the favor to you guys but your actions here reinforced my beliefs and motivated me to do more good things in real life and be a better person overall. This is the biggest gift I've gotten from the people here not the games on ps3.

Haha I'm missing a lot of names that's for sure. But you guys stood out the most to me. I mean it's not like everyday you encounter strangers on the internet that you will probably never meet in your entire life doing kind things to you and what is more unbelievable, doing it for free. Getting absolutely nothing in return, just an honest appreciation. What is most importantly is these people spending the most precious thing they have, time, just to help you.

I'm might not have returned the favor to you guys but your actions here reinforced my beliefs and motivated me to do more good things in real life and be a better person overall. This is the biggest gift I've gotten from the people here not the games on ps3.
Your really feeling the holiday mood huh? Good for you man. It's what the season is all about.

I think it's crazy that Sony has done nothing with the account that got hacked that I have. Someone hacked my account and bought a game on my account lol. Is this paying it forward hacker edition? Lol

I think it's crazy that Sony has done nothing with the account that got hacked that I have. Someone hacked my account and bought a game on my account lol. Is this paying it forward hacker edition? Lol
are you sure this is a hacker ?, the account is a share or it's your personal account.. maybe a locked user or someone you know lol

Desperately looking for a FIFA 16 Resell or Phantom for PS3.

This is the last game i thought it would be so hard to find on the PS3 :O

bread's done
Back