CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Guys I still haven't heard anything from Sony about my hacked account. I still have FIFA 16 sitting there that I do not want with something I did not pay with. I cannot activate the account because it was hacked and do not want my system banned. I'm about to give it away at your own risk if I do not hear anything. Sad thing is it was my back up account I used before I made my newer account. Oh well.
Is this a gameshare account or your main account?

Dont your get an email if someone/you change the email or password on the account?

(sorry I havent kept track of this...issue)

Guys I still haven't heard anything from Sony about my hacked account. I still have FIFA 16 sitting there that I do not want with something I did not pay with. I cannot activate the account because it was hacked and do not want my system banned. I'm about to give it away at your own risk if I do not hear anything. Sad thing is it was my back up account I used before I made my newer account. Oh well.
Hey mate I'd take it off your hands if you're cool with it...Pmed you

It isn't a game share it was one of my mains that got hacked and the person bought the game on the account. I have never given the email or pass to anyone. Never used the same password. Never activated on another system. Was not used with my forms of payment. I do not know what happened but Sony doesn't care apparently but I am cautios of it. It I do not here something in a few days then the account is someone else but at your own risk. Whatever happens is not my fault. You take it at your own risk.

PS3 GS FS
Phantom:
Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC - $10
ME2:

ME3:

1 Acct. $80.94 worth of DLC.
only one Phantom, first come first serve. 

List: [R = $8~10] [P = $2~$5]
Resell and/or Phantom FS:
Abyss Odyssey
Alice: Madness Returns UE
Batman Arkham Origins
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty MW3 Ult. Ed
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Island: Riptide
Deadly Premonition
Fatal Frame 2
Kane and Lynch 1
Killer Is Dead
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
The Last Of US
Time and Eternity

Phantoms FS:
Crysis 3 + Farcry 3 + Blood Dragon [1 Acct.]
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 [1 Acct.]

PS4 GS FS:

Resell:

- The Witcher + Expansion pass -$65

Only answering to PMs. Sorry quote-alerts dont send emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3 GS FS
Phantom:
Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC - $10
ME2:
ME3:

1 Acct. $80.94 worth of DLC.
only one Phantom, first come first serve. List: [R = $8~10] [P = $2~$5]
Resell and/or Phantom FS:
Abyss Odyssey
Alice: Madness Returns UE
Batman Arkham Origins
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty MW3 Ult. Ed
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Island: Riptide
Deadly Premonition
Fatal Frame 2
Kane and Lynch 1
Killer Is Dead
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
The Last Of US
Time and Eternity

Phantoms FS:
Crysis 3 + Farcry 3 + Blood Dragon [1 Acct.]
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 [1 Acct.]
I am interested in fatal frame 2 resell, I played the first one and it was good, do you have the third one?

It isn't a game share it was one of my mains that got hacked and the person bought the game on the account. I have never given the email or pass to anyone. Never used the same password. Never activated on another system. Was not used with my forms of payment. I do not know what happened but Sony doesn't care apparently but I am cautios of it. It I do not here something in a few days then the account is someone else but at your own risk. Whatever happens is not my fault. You take it at your own risk.
I don't mind using it for experimental purposes

PSA: Sony putted wrong PS+ game, the correct game should have been PS Vita title History: Legends of War, which is now correctly included in this month's line-up.

So i bought a 20€ psn card in a local store and they said its activated

but in the ps4 after asking if i want to add 20 it gives error WC-40377-1. I also tried in the web store there it says its incorrect or not valid.. yet before it also asks if i want to add 20.

AFAIK if a code isnt activated it will not even ask if you want to add 20.

So seems to be a problem on Sonys side? I googled it but nobody seems to have a solution, other than to contact support which I just did but will probably take a while.

Any other ideas?

Looking for timeshares/phantoms: Tales from the borderlands (PS3), Borderlands Prequel + season pass (PS3/PS4).

Selling Phantoms/Timeshares.

• Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer Pack
  • DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Acceleration of Suguri X Edition, Akimi Village, Battlefield 1943, Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle
  • Duels of the Planeswalkers 2011 Gold Game Bundle, Goosebumps: The Game, LittleBigPlanet Level Kits, The Swapper
  • Flower Bundle (PS3/PS4)
  • Battlefield 3 + Physical Warfare
  • Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
  • Assassin’s Creed 3 Season Pass, Child Of Light, Costume Quest 2, FEZ
  • The Last Of Us Season Pass (PS3/PS4)
  • Back To The Future: The Game, Battlefield 1943, Battle: Los Angeles, Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Spare Parts
  • After Burner Climax, Battlefield 1943, Blue Toad Murder Files: Ep 1-6, Bomberman Ultra, Faery: Legends Of Avalon, Frogger Returns, Gunstar Heroes, Hasbro Family Game Night, Hyperballoid HD, L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, Tales Of Monkey Island Bundle, X-Men

It was always Legends of War thought I got another free vita game
It was a mistake only on the EU PS Plus. EU had Legends of War: Patton’s Campaign (PSP) instead of History: Legends of War (PS Vita).

The US PS Plus was always correct.

It was a mistake only on the EU PS Plus. EU had Legends of War: Patton’s Campaign (PSP) instead of History: Legends of War (PS Vita).

The US PS Plus was always correct.
Both blogs announced the title incorrectly though so a lot of people were expecting the PSP version from the beginning. The blogs said Legends of War: Patton which is the name of the PSP game.

I don't know if anyone here usually buys games on the Hong Kong store, but if anyone does, heres a 10% discount code valid until January 12:

C9QQMCBGTP

Anyone selling Dark Souls 2 ps4 resell?

Also, I have black ops 3 and fallout 4 resells for ps4 for $38 each. Or both for $70. No locked spots.

Looking for timeshares/phantoms: Tales from the borderlands (PS3), Borderlands Prequel season pass (PS3).

• Resident Evil 4
  • Acceleration of Suguri X Edition, Akimi Village, Battlefield 1943, Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle
  • Duels of the Planeswalkers 2011 Gold Game Bundle, Goosebumps: The Game, LittleBigPlanet Level Kits, The Swapper
  • Back To The Future: The Game, Battlefield 1943, Battle: Los Angeles, Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Spare Parts
  • After Burner Climax, Battlefield 1943, Blue Toad Murder Files: Ep 1-6, Bomberman Ultra, Faery: Legends Of Avalon, Frogger Returns, Gunstar Heroes, Hasbro Family Game Night, Hyperballoid HD, L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, Tales Of Monkey Island Bundle, X-Men

FS:
Amplitude Offline Phantom - $3
I've actually put way more time into this game than I did with Rock Band 4 and it's only been out for about a week.

Pre-funded PSN Accounts
~ I can also host if needed

2x $60 Pre-Funded for $48
$50 Pre-Funded for $40

Information:

I again have some pre-funded PSN accounts for sale. They are funded through PSN codes in which a friend of mine gets through his modded lobby services and I input them into accounts. These are pre-funded only so you will have to input the PSN ID and everything else yourself. I will have no interest in what you do with the account afterward. The only thing I have to help is if something happens to the account and sony needs access to the original email it was associated with. These are funded the same way when I host my own gameshares, it's just there are no games that interest me atm. 

For Sale (PS4 games):

Nubla (PS4) resell $10 (timeshare $2/week)

Rugby World Cup 2015 (PS4) resell $15 (timeshare $2/week)

Broken Sword 5 + Arcade Archives Mr. Goemon (PS4) resell $7.5 (timeshare $1.5/week)

SkyScrappers (PS4) resell $7.5 (timeshare $1.5/week)

SkyScrappers (PS4) resell $7.5 (timeshare $1.5/week)

MotoGP 14 Compact (PS4) resell $3 (timeshare $0.5/week)

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Arcade Archives Games Collection II. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
- Arcade ArchiveWonder Boy
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives Raiders5
- Arcade Archives City Connection

Arcade Archives Games Collection III. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
- Arcade Archives Solomon's Key
- Arcade Archives Magmax
- Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA
- Arcade Archives DOUBLE DRAGON
- Arcade Archives A-JAX 

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $10 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1.5/week

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $10 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1.5/week

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

For Sale (PS3 games):

Ben 10 Omniverse resell (make offer)
Linger and Shadows & Detuned phantom/resell (make offer)

Trine 2 phantom/resell (make offer)

Posted this in the code trade thread but thought I'd check here also:

Anyone have a year of ps+ and/or Xbox gold they're willing to trade for psn cards? *also interested in games *codes* for both systems*

Looking for PS3 timeshares

• Game of Thrones season 1
  • Tales from the Borderlands season 1
  • Life Is Strange season 1
  • Goosebumps: The Game

• Resident Evil 4

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition PS3 Gameshare Group

$18.33 Resell

• EmireEffect
  • Open
$9.17 Phantom

• Bigwig
  • Zero Kyori
Just wanting to know, since RE0 the remake is coming out on the 19th anyone planning to do a gameshare group for it on PS3?

bread's done
Back