CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Yes. Only need one user to be a member.

Joined the Master Race have ya? :)
Haha yeah for the time being, having a lot of fun with it.

PS3 resells
MGS HD Collection
MGS Revengeance
Tales of Xillia
Tomb Raider
Metro Last Light

Seperate accounts, take all -$10 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined the Master Race have ya? :)
I might skip the PS4 entirely. Outside of Uncharted 4, there's nothing I want to play that's not also on Xbox One. Knowing that Uncharted 4 Remastered and any other decent PS4 exclusive will show up on PS5 doesn't help matters. Almost three years in, and I only want to play one game.

I might skip the PS4 entirely. Outside of Uncharted 4, there's nothing I want to play that's not also on Xbox One. Knowing that Uncharted 4 Remastered and any other decent PS4 exclusive will show up on PS5 doesn't help matters. Almost three years in, and I only want to play one game.
I went with both this generation but definitely won't next. To me the ps4 is light years ahead. I don't know one thing the xbox does even half as good as the ps4. I wanted the xbox because i wanted the exclusives, and while they've been good, I've yet to play one that even comes close. To just name one, Bloodborne just kills everything exclusive to the xbox one. Infamous, Until Dawn, Knack *hey I liked it, fuck what everyone else says!*... I haven't seen one xbox game I'd put in their class. *Except maybe Tomb Raider, but it isn't exactly gonna be exclusive much longer*

With Persona 5, Ratchet, Dragon Quest 11, Yakuza, the fact the last gaurdian is actually releasing, etc..

I dont know. PS4 is the place to go for both multiplatforms, and basically any exclusive that won't make it to any other platform. Ive owned all three consoles this gen, and the Xbox is the least used. The only game I really played last year on it was Halo 5. Not to mention the fact that Phil is currently talking about unifying both the xbox brand and the pc marketplace. Which is why certain exclusives to the console like Quantum Break are now heading to PC. This is obviously them trying to sell more copies of first party titles, since the console itself is under preforming.

I guess if you don't really have a capable PC, my argument doesn't really work.

But it's really up to you. Xbox is a culture, same with Playstation.

Resident Evil: Deluxe Origins Bundle (PS3)

1. Resell - JikiNova
2. Resell - Open as "the third phantom"
3. Phantom - Rollobobo
4. Phantom - Amatsuri

The game has been purchased. PM for details and price.

Still trying to clear out some old PS3 slots.

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters - $3.00 resell / $1.50 phantom (3 open slots total)

Also have a PS3 (and PSP, if anyone wants to try that) slot available on my main account. (1-2 open slots)

Selling Black Ops 2 phantom. It includes the first dlc map pack. It also has the dlc to black ops on the account.

Also selling a resale of Ghost dlc for Playstation 3.

Price drop. $3 each or both for $5.

I went with both this generation but definitely won't next. To me the ps4 is light years ahead. I don't know one thing the xbox does even half as good as the ps4. I wanted the xbox because i wanted the exclusives, and while they've been good, I've yet to play one that even comes close. To just name one, Bloodborne just kills everything exclusive to the xbox one. Infamous, Until Dawn, Knack *hey I liked it, fuck what everyone else says!*... I haven't seen one xbox game I'd put in their class. *Except maybe Tomb Raider, but it isn't exactly gonna be exclusive much longer*
Previous MS employees have confessed that XBOX was created with the only goal of "killing" Playstation because MS was scared that Sony and Playstation were getting too "big".

This is one of the reasons why they killed the first Xbox so soon. PS2 was the "thing" and no one cared about XBOX, so they decided to kill it and start over with XBOX 360. Since they launched first and PS3 had an horrible start, they were happy with it, their plan to "destroy" Playstation was working. Thats why they extended Xbox360 to 8 years.

With Xbox ONE, things have gone back to PS2 days all over again. PS4 got so big they know they have no chance. Thats why they pretty much already pulled the plug on Xbox ONE and decided to release the few exclusives they had on PC too.

After the release of the new Nintendo console, i won't be surprised if they just kill Xbox ONE completely, start over and announce a new console.

Previous MS employees have confessed that XBOX was created with the only goal of "killing" Playstation because MS was scared that Sony and Playstation were getting too "big".

This is one of the reasons why they killed the first Xbox so soon. PS2 was the "thing" and no one cared about XBOX, so they decided to kill it and start over with XBOX 360. Since they launched first and PS3 had an horrible start, they were happy with it, their plan to "destroy" Playstation was working. Thats why they extended Xbox360 to 8 years.

With Xbox ONE, things have gone back to PS2 days all over again. PS4 got so big they know they have no chance. Thats why they pretty much already pulled the plug on Xbox ONE and decided to release the few exclusives they had on PC too.

After the release of the new Nintendo console, i won't be surprised if they just kill Xbox ONE completely, start over and announce a new console.
Aside from the exclusives going to pc, another clear sign is the defeatist attitudes their executives have publicly these days. It started months ago when someone said that they're not competing with sony, and was just confirmed the other day when another executive said that any gamer who wanted to see one company fail wasn't a real gamer. Statements like these weren't made when the 360 was kicking the shit out of the ps3. The whole xbox one debacle began immediately: they planned it to work almost exactly how the rumors had the ps4 working, with the used game lock. If you look at the product as it was set up at the announcement, its almost exactly opposite now, from the always online requirement to the expressed necessity of the kinnect.

I'm admittedly very new to the xbox and the way they do things, but there's 2 gripes I have, and they're pretty noticeable: 1. The controllers are horrendous! I already had to swap one out because the right analog stick moved on its own and the d-pad was pretty unresponsive and the d-pad still works only when it wants to on my new one. Not to mention how fragile the thing feels! And #2, this one is a biggie, but for all the hype of having backwards compatibility, you cannot currently buy those games on the one. If you want to buy one of those games you have to do so on a 360 or on the website. And by the way, logging in to buy from the site, you cannot buy using wallet funds, you HAVE to use a credit card. I've never in my life seen a company make it so hard to spend money on their product!

Aside from the exclusives going to pc, another clear sign is the defeatist attitudes their executives have publicly these days. It started months ago when someone said that they're not competing with sony, and was just confirmed the other day when another executive said that any gamer who wanted to see one company fail wasn't a real gamer. Statements like these weren't made when the 360 was kicking the shit out of the ps3. The whole xbox one debacle began immediately: they planned it to work almost exactly how the rumors had the ps4 working, with the used game lock. If you look at the product as it was set up at the announcement, its almost exactly opposite now, from the always online requirement to the expressed necessity of the kinnect.

I'm admittedly very new to the xbox and the way they do things, but there's 2 gripes I have, and they're pretty noticeable: 1. The controllers are horrendous! I already had to swap one out because the right analog stick moved on its own and the d-pad was pretty unresponsive and the d-pad still works only when it wants to on my new one. Not to mention how fragile the thing feels! And #2, this one is a biggie, but for all the hype of having backwards compatibility, you cannot currently buy those games on the one. If you want to buy one of those games you have to do so on a 360 or on the website. And by the way, logging in to buy from the site, you cannot buy using wallet funds, you HAVE to use a credit card. I've never in my life seen a company make it so hard to spend money on their product!
Exactly, if people notice, theres many signs that they already gave up on Xbox ONE long ago. At this point, Phil Spencer is just annoying with the everyday fake "we love you all and want everyone to succeed". Just yesterday he said he wants PS VR to be a success and Uncharted 4 be a good game. The same day they announce Forza 6 for PC.

Yeah right, as if we don't know why they say/do all this now.

As an owner of both, I agree entirely. Xbone has rare replay, dead rising 3, and tomb raider, but not much else. Hardware and OS is inferior on the xbone.

Mageshadow font colour :

The March update brings this feature so your second problem is fixed. I dont have issues with the controller and i find the Xbox Dashboard to be a bit more engrossing than ps4.

Also as someone who has all consoles Xbox Live is the most stable. And their servers are more reliable than sony's. Phil Spencer is an actual gamer so it is fitting for him to expect those things he said. But i could be wrong on that one

Mageshadow font colour :
The March update brings this feature so your second problem is fixed. I dont have issues with the controller and i find the Xbox Dashboard to be a bit more engrossing than ps4.
Also as someone who has all consoles Xbox Live is the most stable. And their servers are more reliable than sony's. Phil Spencer is an actual gamer so it is fitting for him to expect those things he said. But i could be wrong on that one
I couldn't disagree more, I find the ps4 dashboard to be much easier. All you have to do is turn the ps4 on and everything is right there laid out for you. Whereas with the One it takes a little navigation to find your games/aps/achievements etc. Their store is a complete nightmare to navigate. I have yet to find the sales on their store, I always have to go to the website. Everything is completely different, and sometimes change is good, but in this case it's just a mess. I like their subscription service better than ps+ though, I've gotten more enjoyment out of the games with gold than I have in 3 years of ps4 free games. To each his own I guess but for years I heard how much better xbox live was overall than psn but I'm sorry, if this is what constitutes better, I must have a vastly different interpretation of what "better" is!

Yes, I did see the update allows you to buy the games on the console but my thing is, why was it not possible from day one? It would be like if the ps2 games that are compatible with ps4 would be listed on the ps4's store but when you try to buy, getting a message that says "Sorry, must own a ps2. Please purchase on computer!" *Which, by the way, is essentially what the xbox representative told me."

Looking for Crypt of the Necrodancer timeshare/phantom/guest, would absolutely LOVE checking it out before buying in psn, is it really that much fun as ev1 says? :)

I think more people will favor the PS4, especially in this thread, over the Xbox One.

I'm in that group myself... I own the PS4, Wii U, and Xbox One.
For Xbone:

Rare Replay

RE Revelations 2

Gears of War Ultimate

Sunset Overdrive

Rise of the Tomb Raider

HALO Master Chief Collection

For Wii U:

Yoshi's Woolly World

Super Mario 3D Worlds

Mario Kart 8

Bayonetta 2

Wind Waker HD

Mario Maker

New Super Mario Bros. U

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Super Smash Bros.

Hyrule Warriors

Pikmin 3

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Wonderful 101

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

For PS4:

MGS V: The Phantom Pain

Tearaway Unfolded

The Golf Club

The Last of Us Remastered

Madden 25

FFXIV
Skylanders: Swap Force

Rainbow Six Siege

Metro Redux

GTA V

Bloodborne

The Witcher 3
Minecraft

Heavy Rain

Beyond: Two Souls

Street Fighter V

Firewatch

Dying Light Enhanced: The Following

Asssassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Far Cry 4

Guitar Hero Live

FFX/X-2 Remastered

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

The Evil Within

Tomb Raider: Definitive

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

And a whackload of other digital titles....

Clearly I favor the PS4/Wii U over my Xbox One, although last generation was completely opposite where I loved my 360, but didn't really play as much on my PS3 or Wii.

My main issues with the Xbox One... I don't like the controller, I HATE the UI and storefront, and the system design just looks really blocky and old.

I had some great times with the 360 but this sums up why I've always preferred PlayStation:

In 5 years we had to purchase 3 xbox 360's - all RROD

PS3 since December 2007 - still working

Sick on my birthday... And it's not even winter over here. :(
Happy belated birthday! I'm guessing you got Street Fighter V as a present.

I can picture it now, you're in an intense battle. You and your rival muffinMuncher35 are on game 3 of 3, each with one win. As you lay in your bedroom covered in crumbled up Kleenex tissues, he calls you a window-licker. A now furious KaptainAK squeezes his controller hard as the final round starts. Muncher lunges at AK and hits him with a Spinny-Kick, followed by an 88 hit combo, leaving AK shook and scared for his digital life. With a sliver of health remaining, KaptainAK recalls a secret combination taught to him by his great great great grandmother, known as the Mystical Silver Wind Fart Box Grenade. As muffin rushes to land the final blow, KaptainKrunch scrambles to enter the code. Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Fart. He shits himself a little, butt it's okay, because AK wins the match with a one hit K.O! He jumps up out of his bed and shakes himself side to side like a wet dog, snot flying every which way. KaptainKrunk, now ranked #1 Pound 4 Pound in the UFC's world rankings, retires a rich and happy man.

Several months pass by, KaptainAK is living on the streets. Having spent his entire fortune on black market kitty litter, and selling his house for a McGriddle, he decides enough is enough. He takes a rubber ducky, and commites rubber-ducky-cide.

The End.

~Fin

I had some great times with the 360 but this sums up why I've always preferred PlayStation:

In 5 years we had to purchase 3 xbox 360's - all RROD

PS3 since December 2007 - still working
I agree with this 100% same reason why I've stuck to Sony. I bought 2-3 new Xbox 360's and aside from that I just put up with whatever Microsoft sent me back. I'm pretty sure in total I had 6 360's die on me.

Sorry for the double post. 

Selling Black Ops 2 phantom. It includes the first dlc map pack. It also has the dlc to black ops on the account.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Heavy Rain + Beyond Two  Souls $3.50

Mortal Kombat XL $3.50

Guns,Gore & Cannolli $1

Alekhine's Gun $3.50

Farcry 4 +Season Pass $2

....................................................................................................................

Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

The Division $3.50

Hitman $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Plants Vs Zombies 2 $3.50

Far Cry Primal $3.50

Walking Dead::Michonne $1

Digimon World Cyber Sleuth $3.50

Hitman Go $1

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$2
Assassins Creed Chronicles (China Russia India)Trilogy $2.50
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed: Syndicate & Season Pass $3.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Back To The Future:The Game $2
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
The Banner Saga $2
Beyond Two Souls $3
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2
Bloodborne +The Old Hunters $2.50
Blood Bowl 2 $2
Broken Age $2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $1.50
COD Black Ops 3 + Season Pass $3.50
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Darksiders II Definitive Edition $3
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3
Divinity $3
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dog Child $1.50
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC$2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light +The Following DLC $2.50
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2

Gravity Rush Remastered $3
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Fallout 4 + Season Pass $3.50
FIFA 16 $3.50

Firewatch $3
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Final Fantasy 7 $1.50
Game Of Thrones +Season Pass $1.50

Gemini: Heroes Reborn $2.50
Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2
Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $1.50
Gone Home $2
GTA V $2
GTA Trilogy Pack $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Just Cause 3 $3.50
Journey $1.50
Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1

Layers Of Fear $3
Legend of Korra $1.50

Lego Marvel's Avengers $3.50

Lego Hobbit $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Lego Jurassic World $3
Life is strange + Season Pass $1.50
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Mad Max $3
Magika 2 $1.50
Madden 16 $3
Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1
Minecraft $1
Minecraft: Story Mode + Season Pass $1.50
N++ $1

Monopoly Plus $1

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Deluxe Edition $3.50
NBA 2K16 $3
NHL 15+16 $2.50
Need For Speed $3.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
Onechanabra Z2 $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 $3
Project Cars $2
Project Root $1
Rainbow Six Seige $3.50
Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50

Resident Evil Origins Collection $2
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
SOMA $3
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition $3.50
Star Wars Classics $1

Street Fighter V $3.50
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Submerged $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day
Tales Of Zestira $3
Tearaway: Unfolded $2
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $2.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Devastation$2
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Trine 3 $2
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Unravel $3
Until Dawn $3.50
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3
Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

This War of Mine+Saturday Morning RPG $3
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2

The Witness $3.50
Wastelands 2 $2.50
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 + WWE 2K16 $3
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Zombi $2

Phantoms Available.

Firewatch $6
Dying Light + The Following DLC $7
Lego Marvel's Avengers $8
Gemini: Heroes Reborn $5

Heavy Rain & Beyond 2 Souls $10

One more phantom of my main (PS3) available. $20 per slot, or a $20 psn card would be acceptable. Includes all of the following (plus MANY dynamic themes):

PS1 Games
Medal Of Honor
Tomb Raider
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Syphon Filter
Silent Hill
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
PS2 Games
Max Payne
Primal
Odin Sphere
GrimGrimoire
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Twisted Metal Black
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Fatal Frame
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
PS3 Games
Resident Evil HD
Fez
Rogue Legacy
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
LittleBigPlanet
infamous

PS+ freebies (valid thru 6/2017 at least):
Deadly Premonition
the Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
SteamWorld Dig
Kingdoms Of Amalur
DmC: Devil May Cry
LittleBigPlanet 2
NBA 2K14
Dead Space 3
Dragon's Crown
Terraria
Tomb Raider (2013)
Modnation Racers: Road trip
Metro: Last Light
Bioshock: Infinite
Grid 2
Scott Pilgrim
Trine 2
Demon's Souls
Shift 2 Unleashed
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Shank 2
NFL Blitz
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Lara Croft and The Guardian Of Light
Tomb Raider Underworld
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Quantum Conundrum
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Mega Man 9&10
Bioshock 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Back To The Future
Closure
inFamous 2
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

No noobs! If you are not a thread regular, please have at least 2 people who can vouch for you. You don't have to download everything all at once. I can't reset again for 6 months so access is available upon request for the duration of that 6 months!

One phantom slot of REsident Evil Origins Bundle (PS3) still available - $3.75

My old EU account, two phantoms available (trade for PSN credit, any region)

Child of Eden,

Darksiders,

Mad Riders,

Mirror's Edge,

MUD FM Motorcross,

Puzzle Dimension,

Red Faction Armageddon,

Red Faction Guerilla,

Revenge of the Wounded Dragons,

Ridge Racer Unbound Special Edition,

Shoot Many Robots,

Tomb Raider (PSX),

Tomb Raider II (PSX)

My old US account, two phantoms available (trade for PSN credit, any region)

Alice: Madness Returns,

Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle,

Castle of Illusion HD,

Crash Bandicoot trilogy (PSX),

Crash Commando,

Fatal Frame trilogy (PS2),

Flashback HD,

Jurassic Park Full Season,

KickBeat,

Mars: War Logs,

Max Payne 3 Complete Edition,

Mirror's Edge,

Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge,

Resident Evil Revelations,

Star Wars The Force Unleashed II,

Thief,

Urban Trial Freestyle

Selling these for PS3, if you're interested let me know, and we'll check what's available (resell or phantom). 

Fifa 16

WWE 2k16 
Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition
Lego marvel
Lego jurassic park
Plants vs zombie garden warfare
Battefield hardline 
Nfs rivals complete edition
Little big planet 
The last of us  
Max payne 3
Thief 
La noire + DLC 
Sniper ghost warrior 2 + all dlc 
Call of duty bo3 
Resident evil hd 
Ultra street fighter iv 
Beyond two souls 
Dragon ball Xenoverse 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
Amazing Spiderman 2 Gold Edition

Dragon Ball Battle for Z

Assassins creed 4

Splinter Cell Blacklist

CoD Advanced Warfare

Gran Turismo 6

i´d be interested in a phantom of the recent ps4 indie games, like if you bought them on a seperate psn account, and wanted to get some of your $ back hit me up

thinking of witness, firewatch.. or whatever fine games you purchased.

bread's done
Back