CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

A little off topic, but does anyone have a 20% off PSN code or even PSN $ for sale? I only ask becasue the code thread seems to be dead or the same people posting their wank dlc content from pre-orders.

Edit: Also looking for a timeshare of UC4, pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
PCGameSupply got $10 PSN Cards again for $7 today.

It´s limited to one but I just found a way to buy multiple.

Add offer to cart.

Copy URL of Cart. Open several windows with the shopping cart each having the discount applied.

Now check them out each one by one, and you will always get the $10 for $7. I´d only suggest to wait a bit after each until you received the code.

PCGameSupply got $10 PSN Cards again for $7 today.

It´s limited to one but I just found a way to buy multiple.

Add offer to cart.

Copy URL of Cart. Open several windows with the shopping cart each having the discount applied.

Now check them out each one by one, and you will always get the $10 for $7. I´d only suggest to wait a bit after each until you received the code.
This doesnt work for me it doesnt accept any of my payments can someone purchase for me?

I'm like a newbie around here now. :)

Good to see that a lot of people are still around here and keeping up the great work of game sharing.

If anyone has some games available let me know. I am showing a co-worker about game sharing and I am willing to run anything by him that people are selling. They need to be resells as well.

I too am returning after a long hiatus here, sorry extra80 about that Alien Iso timeshare, I think I owe you like 6 bucks-pm me if you want, and can we do venmo here or is it still only paypal?

Also, if anyone has any cheap 3 month ps plus, hmu :)

Off topic question for everyone- I'm finally gonna upgrade my PS4's hard drive, looking to do 2TB.  What's everyone's recommendation? I've never installed/switched one out before, would Youtube directions suffice?

Off topic question for everyone- I'm finally gonna upgrade my PS4's hard drive, looking to do 2TB. What's everyone's recommendation? I've never installed/switched one out before, would Youtube directions suffice?
Yeah there's plenty of videos that'll help. I did the same thing. Even though I knew how to do it, it never hurts to double-check!

How do ppl get around the phone # verification thing for new google accounts? I have my # tied to the max number of accounts, and can't make gmail accts anymore lol. Guess new shares will go on hotmail.

How do ppl get around the phone # verification thing for new google accounts? I have my # tied to the max number of accounts, and can't make gmail accts anymore lol. Guess new shares will go on hotmail.
Hotmails sometimes requires you to do the same, but a week after creation and then you no longer have access until you give your phone number.
At the moment I am using yandex.com. easy account creation, no number bullshit.

Use a disposable email and use the impossible to guess version maybe?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Have the following shares to resell

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC) + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX
Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) and $4.03 PSN Credit

Please contact me if anyone is interested. 

Anyone else notice how easy it is lately to get a refund from Sony? I just got a refund for Invisible Inc... I said the text is too small I can barely read anything on my 40". Which is true, but I also didn´t really dig the game that much. Got the refund with case# within like half a minute. He ended the chat with

Me: no everything else is fine, back to my friend to play uncharted 4 :) thanks !! SONY ROCKS!

Moises: My pleasure. Thank you for contacting PlayStation Chat Support. Have a wonderful day.

Moises: PS RULES!The agent has ended the chat.
Basically that can be abused to get free phantoms (or at least get the money back in PSN and buy something else). Of course I´m not saying to abuse this system ,but if you really don´t enjoy a game, just get a refund and buy some other game ;)

Anyone else notice how easy it is lately to get a refund from Sony? I just got a refund for Invisible Inc... I said the text is too small I can barely read anything on my 40". Which is true, but I also didn´t really dig the game that much. Got the refund with case# within like half a minute. He ended the chat with

Basically that can be abused to get free phantoms (or at least get the money back in PSN and buy something else). Of course I´m not saying to abuse this system ,but if you really don´t enjoy a game, just get a refund and buy some other game ;)
Can I get refund of Dirt rally? I bought it around 1 month ago :). I didn't like the game at all and trying to sell it here from day one.

Can I get refund of Dirt rally? I bought it around 1 month ago :). I didn't like the game at all and trying to sell it here from day one.
yeah i´ve noticed you almost immediately offered the resell. Figured you didn´t like it. Is it that bad?

After a month it´s a bit late. Is there maybe some game breaking bugs? Some crashes? The online doesn´t work? Some advertisement/trailer is wrong? Menu text hard to read? You need something else than "i don´t like the game" to get a refund ;)

yeah i´ve noticed you almost immediately offered the resell. Figured you didn´t like it. Is it that bad?

After a month it´s a bit late. Is there maybe some game breaking bugs? Some crashes? The online doesn´t work? Some advertisement/trailer is wrong? Menu text hard to read? You need something else than "i don´t like the game" to get a refund ;)
It's hard and career mode suck :). Yeah you are right i don't have any valid reason to ask for a refund :(.

For rent (per week):
Assassin's Creed Syndicate + Divinity Original Sin + Metro Redux - $2
Bloodborne + The Old Hunters DLC - $2
Dark Souls 3 - $2
Uncharted 4 - $2

Selling: Madden16 resell - $12

Also, when making a new gameshare PSN account, what address do y'all use during the account information portion. I don't feel comfortable using my own.

Selling: Madden16 resell - $12

Also, when making a new gameshare PSN account, what address do y'all use during the account information portion. I don't feel comfortable using my own.
I use mine when creating and paying the account, then after I make the purchase I change the address to a made-up location. As long as the city and zip match PSN will accept it.

Don't be a dick and complain just because you don't like a game. You'll ruin refund chances for people who legitimately have a problem.
Don´t be a dick and defend Sony for not offering refunds to any purchase a customer isn´t happy with. Most big companies have understood this, and they don´t lose anything because from a refund the customer will just buy a different game. It´s the same money for sony but a happy customer, who wouldn´t want that? Everyone wins

And it´s our right to get a refund when we can´t read the text or find a bug or it´s not as advertised.

But I know people in forums often have weird moral standarts just as criminals, gamesharers and software pirates :D

bread's done
Back