CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Well hear me out now..

User 1: signs in, primary, installs game, plays offline.
User 2: signs in, deactivates previous console, primary, installs game, plays offline.
User 3: does what user 2 does.
... loop user 2's method a million times.

And it'll work. Essentially, that is what a locked spot is, isn't it?

Though unlike before where you could only reset the activations once in 6 months from the web browser, now you can do it anytime from any ps4.

When you deactivate another ps4 from a ps4, it doesn't check to see if the previous ps4 is online... it just deactivates it.

So, a million times would probably raise a red flag, but 3-5 times? Seems harmless
This has been ninja patched and/or tweaked so that you cannot attempt this

Believe it happened in 4.51 or .52(the patch right after the "Change to this PS4" option became available) but Sony caught onto this, now if you go attempt this you get a different message that just TL;DR's into go deactivate Online (6month wait method)

Was sharing a Main acct with a good friend till they patched it (new patch resets activation of Users you dont use to apply/DL the patch so you lose your off-phantoms)

It sucks but now its basically back to how Sony killed GS-ing on PS4. so its not much of a change for the Vets here, but is so for the newcomers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sniper Elite 4, Horizon Zero Dawn, or PaRappa the Rapper Remastered timeshare.

lmao, I hope it is man.

Gameplay wise it was amazing, content...not so much.
One of the things that got me they acted like it was amazing that they said "äll new raid!!!!!" and I'm just like, why are they saying it like it's DLC, there should be all new raids, none of them same ones is what it kind of seemed they were implying like same raids, except this new one. It was just really odd.

I don't think it's gonna be bad but it's pretty obvious it's the same game with bigger areas, new weapons, skills, etc.

One of the things that got me they acted like it was amazing that they said "äll new raid!!!!!" and I'm just like, why are they saying it like it's DLC, there should be all new raids, none of them same ones is what it kind of seemed they were implying like same raids, except this new one. It was just really odd.

I don't think it's gonna be bad but it's pretty obvious it's the same game with bigger areas, new weapons, skills, etc.
Yeah its just frustrating, before the 1st release they were labeling it an MMO when it has none of the main MMO elements, hopefully D2 has an in game party finder, 8 man raids, and more than a handful of classes to make certain compositions, community marketplace, a central hub that actually feels populated, global chat, dps meters, etc.

Hopefully we get a bunch of new features to make it feel like an actual MMO rather than a co-op game, the Gun Play/Combat feel was 10/10 though, main reason why it was really enjoyable for the first couple weeks, then it just gets stagnant.

Looking for Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 Resell.

Dirt Cheap please. EA games tend to plummet in cost.
Ill sell you my physical disc for $102 shipped! Mint condition, besides the red box serial sticker. Let me know, price is definitely negotiable.

Bungie always said Destiny wasn't an MMO. Their term was "shared world shooter." Everyone else was calling it an MMO.

Caballero: Do you guys ever get tired of people calling it an MMO?

Not at all. Do you guys ever get tired of us insisting it’s not an MMO? Debate about this game is always fun, and we welcome it. The ideas that are shaping Destiny come from a lot of different places. We’re drawing the best elements from experiences we love. Like an MMO, our game will compel you to explore. You’ll embody a character that evolves on that journey. Unlike an MMO, the entire experience is built around heart-pounding action that you’ll see through the eyes of your hero.
Basically saying it was going to have some MMO elements, which it did, but it was also going to be different than an MMO.

Bungie always said Destiny wasn't an MMO. Their term was "shared world shooter." Everyone else was calling it an MMO.

Basically saying it was going to have some MMO elements, which it did, but it was also going to be different than an MMO.
Maybe that was my mistake, I heard MMO and expected too much.

I'm getting the game regardless, its still guaranteed fun for a couple weeks at the very least. Is the PC same day release as console? I'm probably going to have a Pro by then but if its not going to be 60fps on any console might as well just get it for PC.

Bungie already confirmed its 30 fps locked on all consoles. Says Pro can't run the game at 60.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/05/19/destiny-2-30fps-on-ps4-xbox-one-bungie-says-ps4-pro-couldnt-run-our-game-at-60/

I still don't see what was the point of the PS4 Pro, feels so rushed. Maybe Sony just wanted to sell some TVs.
The Pro was supposed to be the PS4.

its just when the race was happening the hardware in the Pro would have shot the "PS4" price to what the PS3 released at, and again Sony would be shooting themselves in the foot in another gen of consoles.

So they downgraded a few things to make it a tad better than the XB1 and sent it off to get manf for the masses.

Gaming is a business, every move is related to $. releasing the Pro was more a "we had prototypes, may as well get em out and make extra $" than a "You have options now! We did this for the consumer!"

Man 30fps :wall: , so either I get for PC and get smashed in crucible since I suck with Mouse & keyboard or get for PS4 and miss out on that crispy buttery framerate goodness.

Definition of a 1st world problem. 

The Pro is worth the money if you have a 4k TV and PSVR (speaking from experience)

Also, who cares what Destiny runs at, the game is going to be great and anyone who plays games on the regular will probably buy it and enjoy it

The Pro is worth the money if you have a 4k TV and PSVR (speaking from experience)

Also, who cares what Destiny runs at, the game is going to be great and anyone who plays games on the regular will probably buy it and enjoy it
check and check.

Main reason I pounced on the Pro I now own, it was dirt cheap, bought it locally for like a 25% off discount (in stores total, $572.50, bought it for $430 local)

Pro IS a pretty cool side-ish upgrade I can clearly notice higher than 30fps because I play PC and console games equally. so when I switch to PS3 or play games on my OG PS3 (yea still have it, was up for sale, and now its my Offline Phantom box) I can clearly tell things are 30fps.

If you DONT play 60fps games on the reg. you will enjoy every console game.

If you DO play 60fps games, you gonna notice shit.

Dont think Console-only peeps have any reason to worry/feel like theys getting a "lesser" experience.

Bungie has been listening to what everyone has been saying for three years and put it all in Destiny 2. No one EVER complained about laggy red bars having an advantage, so they will NOT be having dedicated servers. Yeah, that is as confirmed as is 30 FPS on PS4 Pro. The experience of fighting a lag-switcher in Destiny PvP is horrible, and they have done nothing - a much bigger concern than FPS IMO.

check and check.

Main reason I pounced on the Pro I now own, it was dirt cheap, bought it locally for like a 25% off discount (in stores total, $572.50, bought it for $430 local)

Pro IS a pretty cool side-ish upgrade I can clearly notice higher than 30fps because I play PC and console games equally. so when I switch to PS3 or play games on my OG PS3 (yea still have it, was up for sale, and now its my Offline Phantom box) I can clearly tell things are 30fps.

If you DONT play 60fps games on the reg. you will enjoy every console game.

If you DO play 60fps games, you gonna notice shit.

Dont think Console-only peeps have any reason to worry/feel like theys getting a "lesser" experience.
Where do you live that the PlayStation 4 Pro is $572.50 (after tax?) ?

It has an MSRP of $399.

$564.99 in Canada... unless you took advantage of the Staples error and pricematched at Best Buy a few weeks back. It would have been $415.83 after tax. (Ontario)
Ah well thats fine, but just because hit a "low" doesnt make it the new price to compare (unsure why we're still on the pricing) but yes, $499.99 here before tax. ($572.50 after) I paid $430 to get it off a Dad that bought it for his son, before he found out he was failing Maths (xD) was supposed to a Christmas gift. Kid was there when I picked it up and everything.

Just noticed your 564...uh not sure about the different states, but here in Canada, each provice has its own tax rate. 14.5% here. 2nd highest tax rate. (highest being 15%). lucky provinces have only 5%! **** them man.

For rent/week

Assassin's Creed Syndicate + Divinity Original Sin + Metro Redux - $1

Batman Arkham Knight + Season Pass - $1

Bloodborne + The Old Hunters - $1

Dark Souls 3 - $1

Nier Automata - $2

Nioh - $2

RE7 - $2

Uncharted Collection + Talos Principle - $1.50

Uncharted 4 - $1.50

Offline phantoms available
Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts 1.5
Kingdom Hearts 2.5
Injustice 2
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Bulletstorm
little Nightmares

Pm me if u want any discount if u take multiples.

Anyone have a cheap sleeping dogs definitive edition resell if not I'll just pick up before current sale ends.

Also looking to rent Tekken 7 when that comes out only need it for 1 week or 2.

bread's done
Back