CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I will give everyone here a shot first if anyone wants it. $25.00 Amazon gift card for $21.00 PayPal.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a little question, if i give my friend my ps4 main acc as an offline phantom, will the ps plus games (from my main) will work for him? And if my ps4 is offline  , can i still make a phantom on his ps4?

Selling UK/EU PSN codes for:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 / want PP $30
Dragon Quest Heroes II / want PP $30

Still available, even lower prices.

Obviously this isn't the right place but there is no right place to ask this on here but does anyone have any Nintendo Switch GameShares they are wanting to get rid of? Need to add some more games to my library!

Question: can locked spot play online without the account's log in info as long as its PS4 still has the account?
no, locked spot need to login the account to play, in case the password is changed, it lose the ability to play (no offline play with locked account)

Figured it was something like that. Now if only there were games to share... my Switch is gonna collect dust after Cave Story for a while
Arms and Splatoon would be good games to make as rent accounts to later be sold if you don't need it anymore.

There's LEGO City, Minecraft, Binding of Issac, Disgaea 5, 1-2 Switch, and etc. But the problem is their individual price tags :/

Arms and Splatoon would be good games to make as rent accounts to later be sold if you don't need it anymore.
There's LEGO City, Minecraft, Binding of Issac, Disgaea 5, 1-2 Switch, and etc. But the problem is their individual price tags :/
Lego city lol no
Mine craft who hasn't played that
Binding of Isaac is on PS4/vita
Disgaea 5 is ok
12 switch is horrible
Arms demo was boring
Never saw the hype behind splatoon. Also boring

That new mighty no 9 and gunvolt mashup is solid tho
These are opinions don't attack me lol

It looked cool, definitely. We're at least 18 months away from it though. They said 2018, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was delayed beyond that.

It'll be a cool game to play when the Destiny 2 content starts to dry up a little bit.
Keep in mind though that you are going from FOUR raids to ONE, 9 subclasses to 6, a ton of strikes to well a bunch less, from varying PvP modes to everything being 4v4 and maybe even no trials at launch. Don't get me wrong, I expect Destiny 2 to be fun to play and all, but I expect the content may feel dry before 2018.

Looking for a timeshare (or phantom if cheap enough) of the following: Firefighter Simulation, Life of Black Tiger, Inner Kung Fu Game. Or anything else that's universally considered terrible.

For rent/week: (post is updated)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate + Divinity Original Sin + Metro Redux - $1
Batman Arkham Knight + Season Pass - $1
Bloodborne + The Old Hunters - $1
Dark Souls 3 - $1
Nioh - $2
Persona 5 - $2
RE7 - $2
Uncharted Collection + Talos Principle - $1.50

Currently being rented (sorry, not doing queues):

Horizon Zero Dawn - $2

Nier Automata - $2

Uncharted 4 - $1.50

Keep in mind though that you are going from FOUR raids to ONE, 9 subclasses to 6, a ton of strikes to well a bunch less, from varying PvP modes to everything being 4v4 and maybe even no trials at launch. Don't get me wrong, I expect Destiny 2 to be fun to play and all, but I expect the content may feel dry before 2018.
You must have missed the already announced expansions. There are two coming at least. And in various places both Activision and bungie have said they already have a plan in place to provide content beyond those expansions. And they've said it'll be more than the small events we got for the last two years of the first game.

And D1 launch period survived with the wait from release to expansion 1. The only issue with content droughts started after TTK and nothing was given from September to April other than a week long Halloween event, a two week SRL event, and crimson days (which was skipped over completely in year 3.)

The first year of the game never had droughts like we saw the last two. The most recent was bad because there was no plan in place since Destiny 2 was expected to be out last year and Rise of Iron was a last minute stop gap with no real plans after that.

I just got a Wii U for cheap... if anyone has any nintendo IDs for sale with games on em, hit me up
I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to perma-ban people who gameshare in the future. They've done instant bans and delayed bans almost a year later to others. Nintendo is way stricter than Sony, so be careful.

Yeah it definitely won't be suspicious that your console all of a sudden has a bunch of accounts that used to be on other consoles all around the country.

They don't need proof. If they think you're doing something they stop it.

Looking to make a gameshare group but for Spotify music family plan (will be your own account that can be used oom PS4 or any compatible device.) Including myself total members would be six. Once I have five people committed the group will be created. The breakdown is $15 * 12 months = $180 then divided by 6 for $30 a member upfront. PM if you for sure want in.

Looking for Ps3 Lego games, star wars force awakens, Lego jurassic world, lego marvel avengers. Would be cool if they are in one acc.
If someone have some more ps3 couch co-op games, Kane and Lynch, Ratchet and clank , Borderlands the pre sequel or something like that let me know. Looking for phantoms.
Can buy Borderlands the handsome collection ps4 resell, on ebay it goes pretty cheap.

bread's done
Back