Challenge Rooms

Call of Duty: World at War
Map Packs 1, 2, & 3

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Old West Map Pack

Dead Space:
All Add ons Except the PS3 Suit

Little Big Planet:
Ghost Busters Costumes, Jon Burgeman Stickers, ICO Costumes, 2000 AD Costumes, Monsters Costumes, Monsters Add on Kit, Norse Costumes, Egyptian Costumes, Heavenly Sword, Rag Doll Costume Pack, Patapon costume, Buzz Costume, Wipeout HD Mini Pack, Ape Escape Costume, Loco Roco, and Toro Costume

Prince of Persia
Epilogue

I have paypal and stuff on my account. Unless you have like lots of LBP costumes please don't offer to trade or sell if thats all you have. I realise I'm new to CAG but not new to Game Sharing. Feal free to PM me on here, if you want afaster response please use PSN. Thanks.

I won a code for the Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3, but I don't own the game so I'd be willing to trade or sell it.
Not sure what I really want, haven't been playing my PS3 much, been addicted to my iPod. ;-)

I think it goes for $10 on the PSN Store, I'd take $7 in paypal, so I can buy Monkey Island for the iPod, otherwise let me know what you have to trade.

Thanks

Still have 1 Slot on Super Street Fighter II HD Remix.

$3 paypal or possibly up for trade. Pm is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some games to trade willing to exchange info however.

To Trade:

Rag Doll Kung Fu
Wolf of the Battlefiled Commando 3
Worms
Flow
High Velocity Bowling
Elefunk
High Stakes On The Vegas Strip
Rampage

Looking For:
Fat Princess
Crash Commando
Savage Moon
Shatter
Zen Pinball
and let me know what else you have

[quote name='Supreme']I'm not sure if I missed the boat on this, but I'd like to join a Fat Princess group if anyone has any spots open.

I'm also interested in maybe starting a group to buy Fat Princess, Pixel Junk Shooter, Castle Crashers, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and possibly Battlefield 1943.[/QUOTE]

Need 3 more people for the multi-game group.

I have a question...although it may have been answered by myself. Maybe you can confirm it for me.

I had given up all 4 slots to my account to others. If somebody deletes a slot, that doesn't mean the slot is free again. Once an account has been downloaded by 5 different people, that's it, it can't be shared by anybody else even if somebody deletes one of them.

Can anyone confirm this, please? Thanks.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I have a question...although it may have been answered by myself. Maybe you can confirm it for me.

I had given up all 4 slots to my account to others. If somebody deletes a slot, that doesn't mean the slot is free again. Once an account has been downloaded by 5 different people, that's it, it can't be shared by anybody else even if somebody deletes one of them.

Can anyone confirm this, please? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

yes, once you have shared with 4 other people you have hit the max on that account.

If they delete the account, they still are considered one of the 5 peeps on the account. However, if they DEACTIVATE and then delete, that would free up a slot on the account

[quote name='zenithyoda']yes, once you have shared with 4 other people you have hit the max on that account.

If they delete the account, they still are considered one of the 5 peeps on the account. However, if they DEACTIVATE and then delete, that would free up a slot on the account[/QUOTE]

I see. Somebody has deleted the account but they didn't deactivate it. How exactly do you deactivate an account? I have deleted two accounts myself. Can you deactivate a deleted account? If not, what has to be done.

Thanks again.

I really wish there was a way to track PS3 ID and how many shares have already been used... People have been downloading stuff on my master account which they were not supposed to have grabbed.

Very annoying.

[quote name='zenithyoda']Deactivation (Freeing up a license in case you need to format drive, replace, etc) DO THIS BEFORE DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT

1) Log into the account that you would like to deactivate.

2) Go to "Playsation Network" and make sure you are signed in. From here, select "Account Management"

3) Select "System Activation", "PS3 System", "Game" and "Deactivate System". This will remove you from the group and return a free slot.

.[/QUOTE]

there you go,

I woulda said search for it but you probably wouldn't of known it was in this topic (although google is still your friend)
but i know better than others you want that quicker im already here answer

anyone up for a Worms group? lol my last group until MVC2
then thats my last group until castle crashers

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I really wish there was a way to track PS3 ID and how many shares have already been used... People have been downloading stuff on my master account which they were not supposed to have grabbed.

Very annoying.[/QUOTE]

sorry for double post

but thats why you should have separated your accounts. to late now, and sorry but look at the bright side you have those games and your account wasnt stolen

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I really wish there was a way to track PS3 ID and how many shares have already been used... People have been downloading stuff on my master account which they were not supposed to have grabbed.

Very annoying.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zenithyoda']yes, once you have shared with 4 other people you have hit the max on that account.

If they delete the account, they still are considered one of the 5 peeps on the account. However, if they DEACTIVATE and then delete, that would free up a slot on the account[/QUOTE]

^ Read. It doesn't matter how many times or what games they downloaded from your account, it's all about the number of slot on that account.

I will have to contact one of the people who shared and then deleted the account to re-create the account, then deactivate it and delete it then.

I'll see if he can do that tomorrow.

[quote name='tagout']^ Read. It doesn't matter how many times or what games they downloaded from your account, it's all about the number of slot on that account.[/QUOTE]

I should still have 1 left by any means... so someone screwed up somewhere.

Don't really care anymore, not going to share my master account anymore.

Have:
Savage Moon
Crash Commando
Fat Princess
$10 in wallet

Want:
Offer

Already Have (don't need):
Super Stardust HD
WipEout HD + Fury DLC
Battlefield 1943
High Velocity Bowling
Bionic Commando Rearmed
PixelJunk Monsters
Burnout DLCs
1942 Joint Strike
fl0wer
Tekken 5: Dark resurrection
Noby Noby Boy
Astro Tripper
LBP DLCs
Shatter

Looking for other PSN games (trophy support) that I don't have.

I use to share a few games from the slickdeals psn game share thread but it seems to have died down a lot this month which sucks.

If anyone has extra copies of fat princess from the psn please pm me I've been dying to buy it through someone!

Long Term PSN Group
$10 to start. $5-$10 a month depending on how many games/dlc the group agrees on that month.
New and old alike. Everyone must agree on what we want though I'll cover if say 4 of us really want a game that another just refuses to get.

Complete

1. Unaufhaltsam (Me)
2. Unaufhaltsam (Uncle)
3. Sonichigh
4. Dr Cliff Huxtable
5. AU6294TX

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF (?) - YLOD'd recently -- said he'll pay once he gets his ps3 back
3) Skyopaf
4) Sauron07
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.
Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

[quote name='DAWG26']Looking for PS1 and PSP gameshares. Let me know what you have and I have Paypal ready.[/QUOTE]

still looking

Still looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or $17.18 as a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

I am looking for any well rated games that i dont have

i got
Fat princess,
crash commando,
wipeout hd,
13 rb songs and
KZ 2 map pack

[quote name='Waterman']I am looking for any well rated games that i dont have

i got
Fat princess,
crash commando,
wipeout hd,
13 rb songs and
KZ 2 map pack
[/QUOTE]

Want to join the Shatter group with me and Devil May Cry?

Hey Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Anybody got any slots available? I don't have anything to share but I want to join a long-term group. Looking mostly for Fat Princess and newer titles. Not really interested in Rockband or Guitar Hero DLC. Thanks.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']MVC2 is fast approaching

I already have 4 in my group need one more

1. Me
2. friend of mine
3. friend of mine
4. Viperx116
5. spicymchaggis182 [/QUOTE]

Group complete, im getting my code from Gamestop, so ic an get the extra pre orderstuff like artbook and case.

I'ma fan so sue me

i have
fatprincess
battlefield
punisher
trash panic
gun-star heros
resident evil
spyro
bowling
kz map pack 1
pjm+encore
asrtoid tripper

just send me a message on what you want i also have a few more but i need to check to see what it is

Anyone happen to have both Penny Arcade games? I have Suikoden, Street Fighter 2: Alpha (lol...) and soon Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (tomorrow!) I also have a bunch of other games, but I got them from someone else, so I don't think I can share those (not too experienced with this sharing thing.) Just PM me and I should be able to exchange by tomorrow, thanks!

Everyone can be downloading the game at once but everyone has to sign in to start it one at a time. PSN only allows one person to be signed into an account at a time. Two people try at the same time the other will get kicked off.

I have the Uncharted 2 demo code, im debating trading it for something, or actually using it.

did anyone play the closed beta and like it?

Also no one for a worms group?

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']I have the Uncharted 2 demo code, im debating trading it for something, or actually using it.

Also no one for a worms group?[/QUOTE] when does it start , i will let you dl something for it

I just got fat princess so I probably wont get something unless something amazing comes out on PSN that stands out , Once school ends I'm gonna play ffv & ffvi on my psp like crazy

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']I have the Uncharted 2 demo code, im debating trading it for something, or actually using it.

Also no one for a worms group?[/QUOTE]

i played in the private and thought it was alright. i would really like to see how the game has changed though from the private to this demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back