CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SynGamer']Can someone confirm which account I need? Do I need my friends master account info or just his PSN info?[/QUOTE]

You only need to be on your friends account to start the download, after that you can play it on any account on your system.

[quote name='SynGamer']Ok...I'm talking to a friend about gamesharing and I know I need his account info and such. But do I need to be logged into his account to play the games I download on my PS3 or can I stay logged into my account (after downloading the game) and just keep his account on my PS3...?

EDIT: also, does this work for add-ons too or just full games/PSN games?[/QUOTE]

You get his account info, download the games, and log out of his account and go back to yours and you should be able to play those games. This works for add-ons as well.

Just don't delete/remove the psn from your ps3.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']You get his account info, download the games, and log out of his account and go back to yours and you should be able to play those games. This works for add-ons as well.

Just don't delete/remove the psn from your ps3.[/QUOTE]

OK, so do I need his account (master) as well? I don't quite get how to keep his 'account' if it's just his PSN email and pass.

[quote name='Dammenion']You only need to be on your friends account to start the download, after that you can play it on any account on your system.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so I need his master account info AND his PSN id (email and pass)?

[quote name='SynGamer']OK, so do I need his account (master) as well? I don't quite get how to keep his 'account' if it's just his PSN email and pass.[/QUOTE]

You are recovering so yes, just his psn. As long as its there on your hdd, your fine. But doing that, you are keeping his 'account'.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']You are recovering so yes, just his psn. As long as its there on your hdd, your fine. But doing that, you are keeping his 'account'.[/QUOTE]

I made an account on my PS3 and just called it 'his account'. Signed into PSN with his info and am downloading the games as we speak. Now, can we play together on these games, him on his PS3, me on mine? Or does the game see it as me playing his game and he can't play at the same time?

[quote name='SynGamer']I made an account on my PS3 and just called it 'his account'. Signed into PSN with his info and am downloading the games as we speak. Now, can we play together on these games, him on his PS3, me on mine? Or does the game see it as me playing his game and he can't play at the same time?[/QUOTE]

This is all you do. You make a new local account call it anything you want. Then sign into PSN with his user/password.

Go to the store and download history. Then just download any games he paid for. This will include demos and such so it maybe annoying.

Then logout and log back into your account.

You may then delete the local account of his off your PS3 or not. It's up to you.

You don't need to play the game under his account just download it and maybe install it at most.

[quote name='SynGamer']Awesome. I just wanted to make sure nothing interfered with him playing his games while I was. PAIN!, here I come :D[/QUOTE]

Have fun and your lucky u got ur rl friends with PS3. I suggest setting up things like this with trusted friends and split the costs.

I'm trying buy some PSN shares but meh no one loves me

[quote name='Kane Hart']Have fun and your lucky u got ur rl friends with PS3. I suggest setting up things like this with trusted friends and split the costs.

I'm trying buy some PSN shares but meh no one loves me

[quote name='Athefre']Anyone here want an account with 38 games? The 1/5 price would be $84 but I am open to offers. The highest offer I've gotten so far is $60. PM me for the list of games.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good deal for both of you, chances are he doesn't want all 38 games and I'm betting you've been playing them for months. Can't expect to get what you paid for something long after you got it. Think of it as a rental.

I am wanting to have a one time share on older PSN games. The total would be $256.00, every one puts in $50.00 and I will cover the extra six dollars.
T means trophy support.

The Games
T Brain Challenge $5.00
T Burn Zombie Burn $10.00
T Capcom Super Pack $50.00
T Cell Factor $10.00
T Crash Commando $10.00
Everyday Shooter $10.00
T GTI Club+ $10.00
T Gunstar Heroes $5.00
T Heavy Weapon $10.00
T Magic Ball $10.00
T Namco $10.00
Ratchet & Clank $10.00
T Shatter $8.00
Siren 1-12 $40.00
T Smash Cars $15.00
T Super Stardust $10.00
T Swithcball $10.00
T TV Show King $8.00
T Wolfenstein 3D $5.00
T Zuma $10.00

Please send me a pm if you are interested.

Thank You

I was hoping I could join a group that would have access to both old and new titles.

The problem with the offers people are posting is that I own some of the games/DLC they are listing. I don't want to pay extra for something I already have.

If I could specify things that I want for a "discount", then off the top of my head I'm looking for:

Ratchet and Clank QfB

Fat Princess

Flower

All of LBP DLC

The Last Guy

I was hoping I could join a group that would have access to both old and new titles.

The problem with the offers people are posting is that I own some of the games/DLC they are listing. I don't want to pay extra for something I already have.

If I could specify things that I want for a "discount", then off the top of my head I'm looking for:

Ratchet and Clank QfB

Fat Princess

Flower

All of LBP DLC

The Last Guy

I Have:

1st Account: (2 Shares Left)

Burn Zombie Burn
Pixel Junk Eden
Pain
Pain addon Tati
Flower
Linger in Shadows
LBP Metal Gear Solid Level Kit

2nd Account: (2 Shares Left)

Digger Hd
Uno
Critter Crunch
Mushroom Wars
Detuned
Topatoi

Trading for some old trophy enable games
or Selling a share for 10u$s, each account have content worth 50u$s

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, hold on. When sharing your account, you can only trade games that were purchased on that specific account, right?

So if I've got, say, Wipeout on my main account, which is 5/5, I can't share that game with a new account that I make on the same system, correct?

[quote name='SOLDIER']Actually, hold on. When sharing your account, you can only trade games that were purchased on that specific account, right?

So if I've got, say, Wipeout on my main account, which is 5/5, I can't share that game with a new account that I make on the same system, correct?[/QUOTE]

You don't need to 'share' on the same system. Say you have WipeoutHD on one account, every account on that same PS3 can play that game without taking another share slot. Activations are on a per system basis. 5 PS3's total per account.

[quote name='SOLDIER']So, I could share them?[/QUOTE]

Only the account the game was bought on will have it in the download list. Say you have

Account 1 = WipeoutHD
Account 2 = Pain, echochrome, Novastrike
Account 3 = Nothing.

You can play all 4 games on any of the 3 accounts as long as they are all on the same system. But if you gave out the info for Account 1, WipeoutHD would be the only game in the download list.

[quote name='Dammenion']Only the account the game was bought on will have it in the download list. Say you have

Account 1 = WipeoutHD
Account 2 = Pain, echochrome, Novastrike
Account 3 = Nothing.

You can play all 4 games on any of the 3 accounts as long as they are all on the same system. But if you gave out the info for Account 1, WipeoutHD would be the only game in the download list.[/QUOTE]

I want Wipeout :(

[quote name='SOLDIER']I was hoping I could join a group that would have access to both old and new titles.

Ratchet and Clank QfB

Fat Princess

Flower

All of LBP DLC

The Last Guy[/QUOTE]

I don't know about all the LBP dlc depending on the price for it. I would be willing to go in on the rest though.

looking to get

want alot

critter crunch
droplitz
trash panic

want but to a lesser extent

Crystal Defenders
Fat Princess
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
COD W@W MP1
COD W@W MP2
COD W@W MP3

the first set of 3 should be 4.99+4.99+6.99= 16.97 or $3.67 a person if 5 are interested.

gameshare group or trading would be fine. Have pixel junk monsters and encore

everytime a gameshare group comes up it either seems to fizzle or fill up right away. Welp here's my stab at it. Thanks.

message or reply or whatever

Looking to form a group for the Beatles Rock Band pack coming out Thursday to split with others.
The "Complete The Album Pack" features:
• Abbey Road singles: "Maxwell's Silver Hammer," "Oh! Darling," and "Because"
• The entire Abbey Road B-side 16 minute medley that includes: "You Never Give Me Your Money," "Sun King," "Mean Mr. Mustard," "Polythene Pam," "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window," "Golden Slumbers," "Carry That Weight" and "The End"
• Additionally, the following songs from Abbey Road can also be played as 1-to-3-song sets, based on how they were recorded / composed:
o "You Never Give Me Your Money"
o "Sun King"/ "Mean Mr. Mustard"
o "Polythene Pam"/ "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window"
o "Golden Slumbers"/ "Carry That Weight"/ "The End"*
o "Her Majesty"

Looking to get 4 other people to pay $3.40 for the track. PM me or reply here and the first 4 people will be added:
1. bigdsinferno
2. dickybeans

I'll send u a PM once I download it and request paypal (gift) for it and will send the code asap.

[quote name='FusionHype']Looking to form a group for the Beatles Rock Band pack coming out Thursday to split with others.
• The entire Abbey Road B-side 16 minute medley that includes: "You Never Give Me Your Money," "Sun King," "Mean Mr. Mustard," "Polythene Pam," "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window," "Golden Slumbers," "Carry That Weight" and "The End"
• Additionally, the following songs from Abbey Road can also be played as 1-to-3-song sets, based on how they were recorded / composed:
o "Her Majesty"

Looking to get 4 other people to pay $3.40 for the track. PM me or reply here and the first 4 people will be added:

I'll send u a PM once I download it and request paypal (gift) for it and will send the code asap.[/QUOTE]

i'd be in on this. preferably with 5 people who are all planning to buy the other albums as well. i really don't want to have to create new groups for each album.

[quote name='zenithyoda']I finally got a share back on my main account, so here is what I have

Batman Arkham Asylum Map Packs - Free
Castlevania SotN
COD W@W M1A1
COD W@W MP1
COD W@W MP2
COD W@W MP3
COD4 Map Pack
Flow + expansion
Flower
Jumping Flash
Linger in Shadows
Lumines Supernova -
Lumines SUpernova Classic Pack
Lumines Supernova Holiday Pack
Megaman 9 -
Megaman 9 Endless Attack
Megaman 9 Hero Mode
Megaman 9 Protoman
Megaman 9 Special Stage
Megaman 9 Superhero mode
Mirror's Edge Time Trials
MvC2
Pixel Junk Eden
Pixel Junk Monsters Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu Free
Rayman
Shatter
Smash Cars
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Super Stardust Solo
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Uncharted Revenge Booster Free
Wipeout HD
Wipeout HD Fury Add on
Worms

256.67 bucks total. 51.33. I will take 50 OR BEST OFFER total via gift paypal.

PM me if interested![/QUOTE]

:)

One spot open for the RB Queen 10 song pack coming out on thursday.

1.Cule54
2.Dickybeans
3.Equax
4.Fusion Hype

Pm or post if interested.

[quote name='FusionHype']Looking to form a group for the Beatles Rock Band pack coming out Thursday to split with others.
o "Her Majesty"

1. bigdsinferno

I'll send u a PM once I download it and request paypal (gift) for it and will send the code asap.[/QUOTE]

100% in!!! I was just about to post a group request for this.

[quote name='FusionHype']Sure, I wouldn't mind :) If anyone drops out we can just replace 'em.[/QUOTE]

that's what i want to avoid though. replacing them means creating more user names on my ps3, and i'm getting kinda limited on that. since we can only create so many, it makes sense to get people who are interested in all the albums, instead of creating a new one for each album. anyway, i'm still in, i just want to know if everyone will be committed to the future albums as well.

Still looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or $17.18 as a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. Open
4. Open
5. Ope

Is anyone looking for LBG Dlc? Looking to get the bundles, if not most of the dlc out for it, I'd like all of it. Pm me if interested.

I Have:

1st Account: (2 Shares Left)
Burn Zombie Burn
Pixel Junk Eden
Pain
Pain addon Tati
Flower
Linger in Shadows
LBP Metal Gear Solid Level Kit

2nd Account: (2 Shares Left)
Digger Hd
Uno
Critter Crunch
Mushroom Wars
Detuned
Topatoi

Im Looking for some old trophy enable games

I did not own a PS3 when Rag Doll Kung-Fu was free. Could someone be awesome and give me a share of it? It would be greatly appreciated!

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Still looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or $17.18 as a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. Open
4. Open
5. Ope[/QUOTE]

i'd consider going in on that. I m mostly interested in big island surf but heck thats most of the price right there

[quote name='floormat']i'd consider going in on that. I m mostly interested in big island surf but heck thats most of the price right there[/QUOTE]
If you want, I will add you to the list.

I'll trade my account which has the following:

Batman Arkham Asylum Map Packs - Free
Castlevania SotN
COD W@W M1A1
COD W@W MP1
COD W@W MP2
COD W@W MP3
COD4 Map Pack
Flow + expansion
Flower
Jumping Flash
Linger in Shadows
Lumines Supernova -
Lumines SUpernova Classic Pack
Lumines Supernova Holiday Pack
Megaman 9 -
Megaman 9 Endless Attack
Megaman 9 Hero Mode
Megaman 9 Protoman
Megaman 9 Special Stage
Megaman 9 Superhero mode
Mirror's Edge Time Trials
MvC2
Pixel Junk Eden
Pixel Junk Monsters Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu Free
Rayman
Shatter
Smash Cars
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Super Stardust Solo
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Uncharted Revenge Booster Free
Wipeout HD
Wipeout HD Fury Add on
Worms

For an account with
Digger HD
Interpol: The Trail Of Dr. Chaos
Topatoi
.detuned
Mushroom Wars
Switchball
TMNT: Turtles in Time Remake
Jeopardy

It seems about time i look at this forum

The games I have are
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Dark Mist
Echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Mega Man 9
Pain
PixelJunk Monsters
Zombies
Fat Princess(newly bought)
MvC2(Newly bought)
all the map packs for COD5 and COD4
WipEout® HD
High Velocity Bowling*
Bionic Commando*: Rearmed
Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
Linger In Shadows*
Street Fighter® IV Brawler Costume Pack
Street Fighter® IV Femme Fatale Pack
Street Fighter® IV Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter® IV Shadaloo Pack
Street Fighter® IV Classic Pack
Guilty Gear Judgment Full Game (PSP Game)
and burnout content
All of these have a few shares left, each one or more

The games I are looking for are
Battlefield 1943 (My brother said he really wants this one)
Flow
Jeopardy!
Flower
Uno
Any LBP content
or any other game that sounds appealling
If you are willing to share any of these for what I have message me
what your offering

My Psn name is Carangelo

[quote name='The Cheap Ass Gamer']It seems about time i look at this forum

The games I have are
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Dark Mist
Echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Mega Man 9
Pain
PixelJunk Monsters
Zombies
Fat Princess(newly bought)
MvC2(Newly bought)
all the map packs for COD5 and COD4
WipEout® HD
High Velocity Bowling*
Bionic Commando*: Rearmed
Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
Linger In Shadows*
Street Fighter® IV Brawler Costume Pack
Street Fighter® IV Femme Fatale Pack
Street Fighter® IV Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter® IV Shadaloo Pack
Street Fighter® IV Classic Pack
Guilty Gear Judgment Full Game (PSP Game)
and burnout content
All of these have a few shares left, each one or more

The games I are looking for are
Battlefield 1943 (My brother said he really wants this one)
Flow
Jeopardy!
Flower
Uno
Any LBP content
or any other game that sounds appealling
If you are willing to share any of these for what I have message me
what your offering[/QUOTE]

Ohh and my PSN is Carangelo

WANT:
Pixel Junk Eden or Monsters
RE1
Super Puzzle Fighter 2
Flower

HAVE:
Flow and expansion pack
Uno
Shatter
Silent Hill
Crash 2
Burn Zombie Burn
BF1943
FF7

PM me if interested

So does anyone want to do a money pool for recently released PS3 games, including Ratchet and Clank QfB, Flower, or all of the LittleBigPlanet DLC?

Still looking for 2 more spots for The Beatles Rock Band DLC coming out:

o "Her Majesty"

Need 2 more people and will send requests for paypal tonight.
1. bigdsinferno
2. dickybeans

PM me or reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back