total cost to each member $2.60

1.best1here
2.cytmike
3.open
4.open
5.open

if interested pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to the store to buy some PSN cards I hope some of these groups will fill by then..

EchoChrome + addon, at $3 a share

1.Phantasyx
2.best1here
3.rpnguyen

Prince of Persia DLC at $2 a share Two spots left!
1.Phantasyx
3.wbc1228
4.rpnguyen

Bionic commando Rearmed $2 a share
1.Phantasyx
2.doucheland
3.rpnguyen

does it matter if you download the DLC for a game before actually having the game? i know it installs it, so it should be there no matter what, just curious if there are any known issues.

[quote name='alissima']does it matter if you download the DLC for a game before actually having the game? i know it installs it, so it should be there no matter what, just curious if there are any known issues.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I have done this before with dlc codes/pre order bonuses, will not affect gameplay.

Edit: I did notice in the psn store that some LBP costumes require you to have the game first, go figure.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Nope, I have done this before with dlc codes/pre order bonuses, will not affect gameplay.

Edit: I did notice in the psn store that some LBP costumes require you to have the game first, go figure.[/QUOTE]

ok, that's good to know, thanks. i'll just double check things before i download anything for games i haven't used yet. might have to get my daughter to unwrap LBP a bit early... thanks again!

So far the make-up of a prospective long-term share group is looking like this:

1. Sir Qweirdy
2. Cleaner7
3. hero_icon_rolemodel
4. cytmike

There is still 1 spot open.

I also have the following available to share:

1. Critter Crunch
2. Trine
3. Shatter.
4. Pixeljunk Shooter
5. Lemmings

If interested, please PM. Thanks.

has anyone tried gamesharing Socom DLC. I bought it and want my friend to have it too but I dont really know how to give it to him.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I'm definitely still interested in this longterm share group. All those games are great so hopefully we can get a longterm group going soon![/QUOTE]

Tried to send a PM. Your inbox is full.

Looking to join a group for:

• Castlevania: SotN
  • Crash Bandicoot 1
  • Crash Bandicoot 2
  • Crash Bandicoot: Warped
  • Dino Crisis
  • Final Fantasy VII (7)
  • Final Fantasy VIII (8) (w/ antlp89, awaiting game)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (w/ Veronica Mars, awaiting game)
  • MediEvil
  • Mortal Kombat II
  • Namco Museum Essentials
  • Resident Evil: Director's Cut
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil 3
  • Silent Hill
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  • Suikoden

Please PM me to add me to the group.

I will send payment as a gift using PayPal. It will be the cost of the game divided by 5.

(Games in red are already in process. I'm still looking for more to join!)

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Looking to join a group for:

• Crash Bandicoot 1
  • Crash Bandicoot 2
  • Resident Evil: Director's Cut
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil 3
  • Silent Hill
[/QUOTE]

i am actually interested in these games. bonus points if we can bundle them somehow
ie
Resident Evils + Silent Hill. or The Bandicoots, better yet, All of them together.

Also Braid or flOW in there as well.

Anyone Interested in M V. C 2? I'm awaiting one more person's payment, but I just wanted a backup person if it falls through. PM me if your interested.
Thanks

anyone down for a gameshare on ffviii. I'm ready to split it on 5 or to exchange my own ffvii. reply or add me on psn: Dgee15

[quote name='Dgee15']anyone down for a gameshare on ffviii. I'm ready to split it on 5 or to exchange my own ffvii. reply or add me on psn: Dgee15[/QUOTE]
I'm looking to get FFVII and VIII

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Where are the Socom Cold pack groups at..??

im interested in one[/QUOTE]

Hey lets get a socom Coldfront pack group started, that price of 9.99 is a limited time only

[quote name='freeman555']quick question, im upgrading my ps3 hard drive at christmas, will this affect my slots or anything in anyway?[/QUOTE]I just upgraded mine, you can transfer all your games and settings if you have a large enough exteral hard drive to save your stuff first, Western Digital ones dont work at least not for me, I would suggest a Seagate because the internal harddrive is that brand idk if it would work though..

The games for these groups are already downloaded I just need a few more slots filled.

EchoChrome + addon, at $3 a share

1.Phantasyx
2.best1here
3.rpnguyen

Prince of Persia DLC at $2 a share Two spots left!
1.Phantasyx
2.wbc1228
3.rpnguyen

Bionic commando Rearmed $2 a share
1.Phantasyx
2.doucheland
3.rpnguyen

[quote name='freeman555']quick question, im upgrading my ps3 hard drive at christmas, will this affect my slots or anything in anyway?[/QUOTE]

No it will not. I have a WD harddrive, and it is all fine, I just had to format it before I backed everything up.

It was the easiest thing ever to upgrade my harddrive

back up everything on an external harddrive
take out old harddrive
put in new harddrive
you will have to format it
connect your external harddrive and get all your shit back

:)

[quote name='Snake2715']phantasyx or anyone else.

A basic questions.

How many users can I have on my ps3, is it limited to 15 total?[/QUOTE]

I'm almost 100% positive that it is 15 yes. I just can't find anything about it right now... (might be the lack of sleep).

[quote name='phantasyx']idk unlimited? I would let people know if I ever got into a bind I have like 11 or so[/QUOTE]
$#!+ its 16 total.. anyone want to start a gamesharing group? WormFoodx Your joining my group for sure.

This group would vote and mostly download new PSN games not many addons or ps1 games those can be voted on

I will join any group that will download psn games

its limited to 16 users :( otherwise i would just do single gameshares, but i ran out of slots and had to start deleting games :( (once you delete the user u cant use thier games anymore, same as deactivating but they dont get a slot back)
there are three limitations to how much you can gameshare
1. price (cuz we're all cheap)
2. space on ps3 (thats why im upgrading)
3. user slots (every ps3, old or new, has 16)
(((( i like brackets :) ))))

[quote name='Snake2715']Phantasyx,

What is your expected weekly or monthly download amount? I want to join one but ideally it would be a little less active.[/QUOTE]maybe 4 or 5 a month with a gameshare group you can just put a share of money in the account and we would vote on what gets downloaded ex. everyone puts 20 in the account via credit card or PSN card then afterwards we discuss what we want and vote, you can participate or not but you will be getting a equal share of games and every once in a while put money in the account (of course everyone around the same time) if something you wanted didn't go through you could either make a side group, share your main account and pay for it with someone else or just buy it. This group would mainly buy the lastest psn games available and be open to all new ones via voting.

[quote name='phantasyx']$#!+ its 16 total.. anyone want to start a gamesharing group? WormFoodx Your joining my group for sure.

This group would vote and mostly download new PSN games not many addons or ps1 games those can be voted on

I will join any group that will download psn games[/QUOTE]

i would be in for this after christmas most likely. hard to turn down games at a 5th of the price, even if i have very little interest in them.

I'm going to sell shares of my main account, I have a lot of games and addons and will allow whoever buys a share 3 days to download what I have before I change the password and stuff it will be $20 a Share (discounted) and for 3 new people its a great deal (1 slot has been taken).

Numblast
Detuned
Blazblue DLC colors
Valkyria Servas's story
Pain
Marvel VS. Capcom 2
FF7
Shatter
Trash Panic
Lumines
Noby Noby boy
Street Fighter Brawler pack
Castvaina SOTN
FLow + expansion

After seeing people posting it's 16 user limit, checked my PS3. I thought I had more than that but I'm right at 16 after yesterday. Guess I need to find a way to get rid of some for future single game shares.

Still looking for a share of Patapon 2 & selling a share of Borderlands DLC for $2.

[quote name='alissima']uhm. i went to research it, and found this link:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=180612

he didn't state where he got the info from, but looks pretty legitimate. guess you could just keep creating new users til it told you it was no longer an option, to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Limited to 16 users -> fffffuuuuu :hot::hot::hot::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Guess I will have to cut down on the "single" game sharing groups.

[quote name='decon']Another way around the 16 users would be to buy another PS3...[/QUOTE]

its probobly cheaper to just buy the games yourself and not worry about gamesharing if you try that, unless you have a serious amount of psn stuff.

[quote name='freeman555']its probobly cheaper to just buy the games yourself and not worry about gamesharing if you try that, unless you have a serious amount of psn stuff.[/QUOTE]

I think it was a joke. :)

I say I wouldn't do anymore single game shares, but I don't want to plunk down $40.00 for Hasbro game night, so if anyone has a slot for a group or is interested in the game(s) as well, pm me.

Thanks.
It would be about $8.00 paypal each person.

Seeing as how Pirates LBP DLC comes out this week, figured it would be good to get both the costume pack and level. In addition, would also like to get the following:

Street Fighter 2 costume pack
Ghostbusters pack
Assassins Creed costume
Pirates costume
Pirates level

25.95 total/5.19 per person

1. J Bling Blang

[quote name='cupcakex1']After seeing people posting it's 16 user limit, checked my PS3. I thought I had more than that but I'm right at 16 after yesterday. Guess I need to find a way to get rid of some for future single game shares.

Still looking for a share of Patapon 2 & selling a share of Borderlands DLC for $2.[/QUOTE]

IIRC, all you have to do is log into their account and deactivate the system from the accounts management option.

But doing that will also make the games you shared with them unavailable to them.

Yeah, my advice would be not to do any 'single game sharing' groups because you're taking up 5 activations for one game. Unless you make that group a long time commitment in which you keep on sharing.

But that would mean all of you would have to buy games so it's fair to everyone and not just a couple of people are leeching.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']IIRC, all you have to do is log into their account and deactivate the system from the accounts management option.

But doing that will also make the games you shared with them unavailable to them.

Yeah, my advice would be not to do any 'single game sharing' groups because you're taking up 5 activations for one game. Unless you make that group a long time commitment in which you keep on sharing.

But that would mean all of you would have to buy games so it's fair to everyone and not just a couple of people are leeching.[/QUOTE]
what you do is everyone places money in the main sharing account and then eveyone votes to see what gets downloaded so there aren't as may disputes, everyone gets a copy cant complain with that

[quote name='phantasyx']I'm going to sell shares of my main account, I have a lot of games and addons and will allow whoever buys a share 3 days to download what I have before I change the password and stuff it will be $20 a Share (discounted) and for 3 new people its a great deal (1 slot has been taken).

Numblast
Detuned
Blazblue DLC colors
Valkyria Servas's story
Pain
Marvel VS. Capcom 2
FF7
Shatter
Trash Panic
Lumines
Noby Noby boy
Castvaina SOTN
FLow + expansion[/QUOTE]

i can pay on this whenever it's good for you. my bank account looks better than expected :D

Can stuff purchased from a UK PSN Account be gameshared? I may be picking up Vagrant Story with my UK account on the 22nd.

I'm also interested in the following, if there are any groups looking for another member:

FF8
BF1943
Fat Princess
MvC2
Suikoden

GAME HAS BEEN PURCHASED PM SENT OUT IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE PLEASE CONTACT ME
thank you to all for being a part of this gameshare

1. hasbro family game night--39.99

total cost for each member would be $8.00

1.best1here
2.frombrknwings
3.Steggy
4.spicymchaggis182
5.decon

still wanting to do this
wanting to start a group for

1.calling all cars -- 9.99
2.linger in shawdows -- 2.99

total $12.98
total cost to each member $2.60

1.best1here
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open

if interested pm me

[quote name='phantasyx']I'm going to sell shares of my main account, I have a lot of games and addons and will allow whoever buys a share 3 days to download what I have before I change the password and stuff it will be $20 a Share (discounted) and for 3 new people its a great deal (1 slot has been taken).

Numblast
Detuned
Blazblue DLC colors
Valkyria Servas's story
Pain
Marvel VS. Capcom 2
FF7
Shatter
Trash Panic
Lumines
Noby Noby boy
Castvaina SOTN
FLow + expansion[/QUOTE]
If you change the password, how can someone who joined your group access the games they downloaded?

[quote name='akuma148']If you change the password, how can someone who joined your group access the games they downloaded?[/QUOTE]

you only have to keep the account on the system, you never have to log into it again once the stuff is downloaded. the downloaded content is available to all users on the system.

Hm, so is DLC affected in the same way as a normal release? I just deleted an account and got a copyright error on Street Fighter II HD, but would the content just flat out disappear if, say, I wanted to play the Selvaria missions in Valkyria Chronicles when the account was deleted? I just checked and I have 7 accounts now, so I've still got 9 to go, but I'm gonna try to ration stuff quick a bit.

Edit: I'll also throw my hat into the ring for long-term gameshare stuff.
Double Edit: phantasyx is starting a long term PSN gameshare, focusing on PSN full games. From the looks of it, he needs two more superb individuals to join. Help someone who buys way too many games buy MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back