Qore™ Annual Subscription - September 2009 $25

Critter Crunch Full Game Unlock $3

Tears of the Hextadon $5

PAIN Full Game $5

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ Revenge Booster $5 for preordering

WipEout® HD Full Game Unlock $20

__________________________________________________ _______________________
TOTAL $ 161
What I want $ 25 Amazon GiftCard ( much cheaper than earlier )

If interested PM me
Sorry for the list being in weird format[/QUOTE]

There is an edit post option, you know.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I have:

__________________________________________________ _______________________
TOTAL $ 161
What I want $ 25 Amazon GiftCard ( much cheaper than earlier )

If interested PM me
Sorry for the list being in weird format[/QUOTE]
If I didn't just get WipeoutHD last week I would have totally done this for $25.

[quote name='deathgrip999']another successful trade thanks stillfree. i have two slots left to trade castlevania chronicles, blood omen legacy of kain, final fantasy tactics, suikoden, resident evil 2 and 3, r-types, and the dlc for socom confrontation. all trades will be considered especially if you have worms or marvel vs capcom 2.[/QUOTE]

bump

Rock Band DLC Share has changed, it is now the following:
3 Doors Down Kryptonite
30 Seconds To Mars Kings and Queens -
The 88 - Sons And Daughters
AFI Medicate Crash Love
Airbourne Runnin' Wild
Alanis Morissette Head Over Feet
Alanis Morissette Ironic
All That Remains Chiron
All That Remains This Calling
All That Remains Two Weeks
All-American Rejects Gives You Hell
All-American Rejects Real World
Bad Religion 21st Century (Digital Boy)
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Weapon of Choice
Black Tide Shockwave
Blink-182 The Rock Show
Breaking Benjamin I Will Not Bow
Breaking Benjamin So Cold
Breaking Benjamin The Diary of Jane
Buckcherry Rescue Me
Bullet For My Valentine Waking The Demon
Crooked X Gone
Damone Out Here All Night
Evanescence Bring Me To Life*
Evanescence Call Me When You're Sober*
Evanescence Weight of the World*
"This Is a Call" Foo Fighters
"Times Like These" Foo Fighters
"DOA" Foo Fighters
"All My Life" Foo Fighters
"I'll Stick Around" Foo Fighters
"Lonely as You" Foo Fighters
"Best of You" Foo Fighters
"The Pretender" Foo Fighters
"Wheels" Foo Fighters
"Word Forward" Foo Fighters
Godsmack I Stand Alone
Gorillaz Clint Eastwood*
Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.*
Gorillaz Re-Hash*
Green Day 21 Guns*
Green Day - East Jesus Nowhere
Green Day - Know Your Enemy
Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy
H-Blockx Countdown to Insanity
In This Moment Forever
Kasabian Club Foot*
Kelly Clarkson Miss Independent*
Killswitch Engage My Curse
Kings of Leon Sex on Fire
Lenny Kravitz Are You Gonna Go My Way
Maroon 5 Makes Me Wonder
Maroon 5 Wake Up Call -
Muse Hysteria*
Nirvana Breed
Papa Roach Time Is Running Out*
Red Hot Chili Peppers Snow ((Hey Oh))*
Red Hot Chili Peppers They're Red Hot
Red Hot Chili Peppers Under the bridge
Rise Against Prayer of the Refugee
Rise Against Re-Education (Through Labor)
Rise Against Savior
Shinedown Devour
"Duality" Slipknot
"Psychosocial" Slipknot
"Sulfur" Slipknot
System of a Down Toxicity
"Liar (It Takes One to Know One)" Taking Back Sunday
"MakeDamnSure" Taking Back Sunday
"What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost?" Taking Back Sunday
Tenacious D The Metal*
This is War - 30 Seconds To Mars
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth criminal
Queen Another One Bites The Dust
Queen Tie Your Mother Down 1.99$
"Hey John, What's Your Name Again?" The Devil Wears Prada 
R.E.M. Losing My Religion
Sixx:A.M. Life Is Beautiful
"Attack" 30 Seconds to Mars
"Smokin'" Boston
"Rock and Roll Band" Boston
"Hitch a Ride" Boston
"Moving to Seattle"
"Critical Acclaim" Avenged Sevenfold
"Afterlife" Avenged Sevenfold
"Hammerhead"
"Dreamin'" Weezer
"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived"
"Troublemaker" Weezer
"Time Is Running Out" Papa Roach
"Junkies for Fame" Shinedown
"They Say" Scars on Broadway
"This Is It" Staind
"Toxicity" System of a Down
"Stop!" Against Me!
"Push It" Static-X
"Gone Away" Offspring
"Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)" Offspring
"Self Esteem" Offspring
"Dammit" Blink-182
"I Don't Care" Fall Out Boy
"My Hero" Foo Fighters
"Closer" Lacuna Coil
"Mr. Brightside" Killers
"Smile Like You Mean It" Killers
"Are You Gonna Go My Way" Lenny Kravitz
"Flathead" Fratellis
"Futures" Jimmy Eat World
"Lucky Denver Mint" Jimmy Eat World
"Sweetness" Jimmy Eat World
"All I Want" Offspring
"Kids Aren't Alright, The ?The Kids Aren't Alright Offspring
"Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine - Pt 1" James Brown
"Thrash Unreal" Against Me!
"Last Resort" Papa Roach
"Lifeline" Papa Roach
"Don't Stop Believing" Journey
"C'mon C'mon" Von Bondies
"Waking the Demon" Bullet for My Valentine
"Warriors of Time" Black Tide
"Take Me Out" Franz Ferdinand
"Lucid Dreams" Franz Ferdinand
"Do You Want To" Franz Ferdinand
"Stricken" Disturbed
"Stupify" Disturbed
"Linger" Cranberries
"The Downfall of Us All" A Day to Remember
"I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard" Chiodos
"The Flood" Escape the Fate
"Down" Blink-182
"Feeling This" Blink-182
"The Rock Show" Blink 182
"My Name Is Jonas" Weezer
"Pork and Beans" Weezer
"Undone - The Sweater Song" Weezer
"I'm Shipping Up to Boston" Dropkick Murphys
"All My Life" Foo Fighters
"Bat Country" Avenged Sevenfold
"Guerrilla Radio" Rage Against the Machine
"Miss Murder" AFI
"Show Me the Way" Black Tide
"What's My Age Again?" Blink-182
"About a Girl" Nirvana
"Beautiful Thieves" AFI
"End Transmission" AFI
"Love Like Winter" AFI
"Medicate" AFI
"The Leaving Song, Pt. II" AFI
"Walk Like An Egyptian" Bangles
"Best of Me" Morningwood
"New Fang" Them Crooked Vultures
"Pride and Joy" Stevie Ray Vaughan
"Henrietta" Fratellis
"I Stand Alone" Godsmack
"Oh, Pretty Woman" Roy Orbison
"You Got It" Roy Orbison
"Just a Girl" No Doubt
"It's My Life" No Doubt
"Hey Baby" No Doubt
"Bathwater" No Doubt
"Sunday Morning" No Doubt
"Hella Good" No Doubt
"Underneath It All" No Doubt
"Excuse Me Mr." No Doubt
"Running" No Doubt
"Spiderwebs" No Doubt
"Simple Kind of Life" No Doubt
"Don't Speak" No Doubt
"Ex-Girlfriend" No Doubt
"Headphones On"e Miranda Cosgrove
"Ready, Set, Go!" Tokio Hotel
"Bad to the Bone" George Thorogood & the Destroyers
"Stop!" Against Me!
"She’s a Handsome Woman" Panic at the Disco
"Who's Going Home with You Tonight" Trapt
"Who Knew" Pink
"Feels Like the First Time" Foreigner 1970s
"The Running Free" Coheed and Cambria
"Drain the Blood" Distillers
"Better" Guns N' Roses
"Creepin' Up the Backstairs" The Fratellis
"Flathead" The Fratellis
"Henrietta" The Fratellis

All For Only 60$ paypal gift(3 slots left) i have made several transactions in this forum and also have 100% feedback on ebay and on another gameshare forum.

[quote name='chrir_17']need 1 more person for burn zombie burn and braid
1 slot left

1.me
2.mightymek
3.Greg613
4.doucheland
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in!

besides the giant rock band US DLC share i have the following available:
Guitar Hero PAL VERSION

Hard Rock Track Pack
Rise Against Track Pack
Victory Track Pack
Alexisonfire - Young Cardinals
Within Temptation - What Have You Done
Incubus - Drive
Ram Jam - Black Betty

4.10 Euros 3 slots free

and Guitar Hero 3 PAL DLC Share

Modern Metal Track Pack
No Doubt Track Pack
Classic Rock Track Pack
Warner Track Pack
Velvet Revolver Track Pack
Foo Fighters Track Pack

5 Euros 3 slots free(normal price for this would be 7.2 euros each)

[quote name='chrir_17']for burn zombie burn and braid

1.chrir_17
2.mightymek
3.Greg613
4.doucheland
5. Ernie
[/QUOTE]

chrir_17 asked me to host this gameshare. I sent a PM to everyone involved.

hell everyone, i'm new here bought i di buy that flower code from a fellow member on here, basically i'm looking to game share- braid, matt hazard, and any of the borderlands dlc, fallout dlc, or any psn game that has trophies. if anyone is making a group i usually buy a game a week if not more. i have about 60 games i share with other people but if the group wants a game that i already have it would have to come from majority vote. this group would only be for games that have trophies. so everyone would benefit from it but me lol seeing as i have most of those games already. BUT would like to grab a few new ones if anyone is up for it :) i wouldnt take the paypal as i'm new i'm sure no one would trust a newbie so maybe a senior member could overlook that part.

Anyone want to gameshare Uno?
Only costs 80 cents a share, I already downloaded it so as soon as I get payment (paypal) I'll give you the login info.
Shoot me a PM if interested (or post here).
I should note that I'm in America, I don't think you can download this game if you're not in America.

2 Shares left

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Azazael13']AC2 DL drops on Thursday, anyone setting up a share for it and the DLC coming after it?[/QUOTE]
sure how much is it?

I'd like to offer the following share ($6 a slot), available immediately
PAIN Amusement Park
PAIN Knockin' Bloks
PAIN Movie Studio
PAIN Museum
PAIN Sore Spots
PAIN Speed Oocher
PAINBall
The Eye of Judgment Set 2
The Eye of Judgment Set 3

Pretty much all extra environments and games modes for PAIN (just missing Smack Pack) and you get the Set 2 and 3 expansions for Eye of Judgment for free

Please PM me if interested

Originally Posted by deathgrip999 another successful trade thanks stillfree. i have two slots left to trade castlevania chronicles, blood omen legacy of kain, final fantasy tactics, suikoden, resident evil 2 and 3, r-types, and the dlc for socom confrontation. all trades will be considered especially if you have worms or marvel vs capcom 2.
bump.
no need for large text and posts people thx.

Well I have never setup a gameshare before, but I guess I will give it a shot.

Two slots left for AC2 planning on doing both of them 3.99 and 4.99 from what I have read. The first one comes out Thursday and then the next a week or two later.

1. Azazael13
2. Azazael13
3. chrir_17

[quote name='Azazael13']Well I have never setup a gameshare before, but I guess I will give it a shot.

Two slots left for AC2 planning on doing both of them 3.99 and 4.99 from what I have read. The first one comes out Thursday and then the next a week or two later.

1. Azazael13
2. Azazael13
3. chrir_17
5.[/QUOTE]
so thats .80 a slot right?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I am looking to either JOIN or CREATE a group . I have a somewhat large collection . Please Private Message me if anyone is interested[/QUOTE]

i dont know how this guy got positive feedback but hes a scammer he took my games and ran i only have 1 slot left to trade what i have because of him no 1 trust him. what a d-bag. get a job pal lol.

[quote name='deathgrip999']i dont know how this guy got positive feedback but hes a scammer he took my games and ran i only have 1 slot left to trade what i have because of him no 1 trust him. what a d-bag. get a job pal lol.[/QUOTE]

wow. that is not good.
What was in the account?
Did you give the account info to anyone else?
How do you know you only have 1 slot left????

[quote name='wbc1228']wow. that is not good.
What was in the account?
Did you give the account info to anyone else?
How do you know you only have 1 slot left????[/QUOTE]

i have 60 dollars in ps1 classics and socom dlc. he was trying to get my last share of battlefield 1943 but i wouldn't give the account info unless he gave me his info. so he deleted me off his ps3 (to hide? wtf is he like 10?). no i gave no1 else the info i know i have 1 share leftcause i shared it twice and he came and stole it once so 1 share left. i knew ishouldnt have trusted that noob. the only reason i let him go first is because he had itrader rep. next time im not trading unless you have actual trades under your belt. what goes around comes around im not mad i actually feel sorry for the little fella not having a job and all.

[quote name='deathgrip999']i have 60 dollars in ps1 classics and socom dlc. he was trying to get my last share of battlefield 1943 but i wouldn't give the account info unless he gave me his info. so he deleted me off his ps3 (to hide? wtf is he like 10?). no i gave no1 else the info i know i have 1 share leftcause i shared it twice and he came and stole it once so 1 share left. i knew ishouldnt have trusted that noob. the only reason i let him go first is because he had itrader rep. next time im not trading unless you have actual trades under your belt. what goes around comes around im not mad i actually feel sorry for the little fella not having a job and all.[/QUOTE]

Hey I sent you another friend request . I wasnt trying to scam you . I explained to you in a message I just sent what went wrong . Trust Me I would never scam . Haha 10 year old Really??? J/K I would totally react the way you did if something happened to me , but just read the message thanks , Andrew

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Hey I sent you another friend request . I wasnt trying to scam you . I explained to you in a message I just sent what went wrong . Trust Me I would never scam . Haha 10 year old Really??? J/K I would totally react the way you did if something happened to me , but just read the message thanks , Andrew[/QUOTE]

yeah you did follow through and sent me your account info thx for that however you maxed out the number of ps3's associated with that account please deactivate a system from that account or deactivate the account i gave you so i can still trade the games.

[quote name='deathgrip999']yeah you did follow through and sent me your account info thx for that however you maxed out the number of ps3's associated with that account please deactivate a system from that account or deactivate the account i gave you so i can still trade the games.[/QUOTE]

How do I deactivate an account???

[quote name='zenithyoda']I am looking to see how much interest there would be in a DLC group.

Right now, I wanna get the Assassins Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Heavy Rain DLC.

If interested, send me a PM. If I get enough response, I will make a group.[/QUOTE]

1. zenithyoda
2. asthmatic
3. johnnyrocker360

Notes: This will not include the Heavy Rain DLC you get for preordering. I will be using that with my long term group.

I would like to get this group up and running next week, since that is when one of the AC2 DLC is coming out.

I will make a social group once we get 5 people who are interested.

Did I already post these? They might be used but not sure
PS3 beatles rock band DLC

Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!: 6K4F-QDB8-5K5H
Oh! Darling: NNQ4-R6B7-3MBG

Only 1 spot left to download Uno, if anybody else wants it, PM me.
80 cents a share, paypal please. :)

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']How do I deactivate an account???[/QUOTE]
i believe you can delete the account you have that psn under. then the share will be free

[quote name='cRodz']i believe you can delete the account you have that psn under. then the share will be free[/QUOTE]

if you delete the account it does not deactivate it from the system, you must log-in into that account and under the personal information section there will be an option to acivate/deactivate the account, you must choose the system deactivation and not th video content as i believe thats for the movies you buy off the psn store.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Count me in as well if you still have room[/QUOTE]

jgiovanni makes 4. Just need 1 more person. first DLC should be .80 per share and the second should be 1.00 per share.

1. Azazael13
2. Azazael13
3. chrir_17
4. jgiovanni

[quote name='jgiovanni']Want to join a Assassins Creed 2 and heavy Rain DLC group[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for those as well.

I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck so to speak, so that I don't max out my 16 accounts so quickly. With that in mind, I'm going to throw out a few things that are going to be high on my radar for purchase, and maybe I'll find four other individuals who want a decent bit of it.

DLC: AC2, Heavy Rain, RE5, Dragon Age Origins
Trying to remember other DLC coming out this year, but I'll be buying ta few PS3 games (White Knight Chronicles, FF13, Yakuza and a few others)

PSN Games: Two mainly - Castle Crashers and Record of Agarest War (damned non-disc release)

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Hey I sent you another friend request . I wasnt trying to scam you . I explained to you in a message I just sent what went wrong . Trust Me I would never scam . Haha 10 year old Really??? J/K I would totally react the way you did if something happened to me , but just read the message thanks , Andrew[/QUOTE]

no hes not a scammer. he just downloaded my games and made up a bunch of excuses for why he deleted me from his ps3 friend list and didnt give me the info for his account. he then added me back to his friend list and gave me his account info. of course he already had 5 ps3s on that account. he then gives me a story about having a girl deactivate her system so i can get the games by 4 o clock today. he told me at 1 o clock today that he couldn't do it. and now being such an honest guy he wants back in to deactivate my account from his system. i dont think that such a good idea. what do you think forum? should i cut my losses or have faith in the young man?

[quote name='Nirron']I'm looking for those as well. I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck so to speak, so that I don't max out my 16 accounts so quickly. Would also be interested in quite a few other games in case anyone wants to set up a few games and/or DLC.[/QUOTE]

For this share I am only looking at AC2 content for now. I can't promise anything after that :(

[quote name='evilboi']looking for marvel vs capcom 2[/QUOTE]

im going to be purchasing mvc2 this friday. if anyone wants in you have to trade a game of equal value or a game that i want like WORMS. i will not accept money games only. and in light of recent events unless you are a CAG VETERAN with actual trades, you must supply your account info first.
also i still have a share left of 7 ps1 games, battlefield 1943, and socom dlc. pm me if you have interest in any of my games.

This is the sorta... please follow it but we can't do anything about it but also you can't do anything about it rule.

Meh. Technically if someone wants to buy a game and share it with 4 others for free, and the 4 others decide to "gift" 1/5 of the price to the original buyer, whatever. The option to gift is there for a reason.

This comes down to giving people security and taking precautions so people don't get scammed, etc... but honestly if you're stupid enough to deal with shady people here then it's your fault.

If you want PP's support with getting items back, etc... then sure, don't gift. Most likely though on this site if the other person has feedback and can be vouched for by others, then it's not a problem.

This is why some people prefer to do things over eBay, even though the fees are absurd. You want protection? You pay for it.

I'm sure the thread was referring more to "trades" of full, physical games and such. When dealing with PSN titles that are already 1/5 of the price, gifting 80 cents to 3 dollars isn't that big a deal.

There's no way to crack down on people on CAG who are going to gift or not gift, so I mean it's pretty pointless. A PSA at best, warning people.

True, but a thread to follow the next couple of days, more a "heads up" more than anything.

I do agree with most of what you say Prinny. Which leads me to wonder, what if they get caught and how are the mods going to punish someone, if using gifted paypal?

I honestly don't think the mods should be dealing with this. It's not like PayPal gave CAG a warning or anything of the sort. This seems really, really pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back