CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AxCrege']ok I have never started a group before but here I go
I'm starting a Joe Danger group it will cost 3$ per person
1.AxCrege
PM me if interested and if you don't want to pay with money I can accept DLCs,games or etc. but it depends on the item tho[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

[quote name='vherub']I'm also interested in any info about how gameshares with psn + work.
for example
Is wipeout hd (purchased for free) shareable
Is wakeboarding hd (purchased at discount 11.99) shareable
I would think they aren't shareable, but then it raises other issues.

is an account with psn+ completely unsharable? so that if you activate psn+ with an existing account, it renders current shares unusable?[/QUOTE]
I have a friend with multiple PS3's and so far just about everything aquired by PSN+ works on his second PS3 under different ID's my guess is the Auto Update and stuff like that are account tied so it wouldn't do people much good are aren't using the original account as their main but as far as all the games and content they aren't PSN+ regulated and just follow their individual policies.

Also, starting inFAMOUS group. I've messaged those of you who showed interest. There are 6 of us total so the first 4 that message me back will get in.

1. TylDurden (Me)
2. CrazyChuy (confirmed)
3. tttBARBWIREttt (awaiting confirmation)
4. Denzalo (awaiting confirmation)
5. Hostile (awaiting confirmation)
6. saturdaysun (awaiting confirmation)
7. iwarboY (awaiting confirmation)

Last edited by a moderator:
To all of you who are aquiring shares off PSN+ account holders, please notify this board if you all are able to play ' infamous ' without fail.
this is pretty important information and i'd also be interested in an ' infamous ' share. Thanks!

[quote name='iwarboY']To all of you who are aquiring shares off PSN+ account holders, please notify this board if you all are able to play ' infamous ' without fail.
this is pretty important information and i'd also be interested in an ' infamous ' share. Thanks![/QUOTE]
One share group has gone off without a hitch so it looks like its fine.

[quote name='TylDurden']One share group has gone off without a hitch so it looks like its fine.[/QUOTE]

Hey Tyl, i have a friend who is not on Cheapassgamer who is interested in a share of infamous

[quote name='jgiovanni']Hey Tyl, i have a friend who is not on Cheapassgamer who is interested in a share of infamous[/QUOTE]
all good, money is money. and since I know you I feel we can trust them. I'll just come after you if the password randomly gets changed. ;)

inFAMOUS Group

1. TylDurden (Me)
2. CrazyChuy (confirmed)
3. jgiovanni (confirmed)

Here are some who showed interest but have yet to confirm.

Denzalo (awaiting confirmation)
Hostile (awaiting confirmation)
saturdaysun (awaiting confirmation)
iwarboY (awaiting confirmation)
tttBARBWIREttt (awaiting confirmation)

In other news a friend of mine with multiple PS3 just signed into his second one using an alternate PSN ID and "Auto Update" was turned on and all content downloaded through his PSN+ was usable, it appears to be system wide and completely shareable.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I'll add you to my group

Fat Princess DLC ONLY: $5 ($1 a person)
1. DarknessBear.
2. cupcakex1
3. Viperx116
4. Tdog2k8

Need 3 or more.[/QUOTE]
1 more! Unless you guys are ok with 4 people.

[quote name='TylDurden']
In other news a friend of mine with multiple PS3 just signed into his second one using an alternate PSN ID and "Auto Update" was turned on and all content downloaded through his PSN+ was usable, it appears to be system wide and completely shareable.[/QUOTE]

This is the first report I've heard of this working, and I've heard multiple accounts of it not working. Perhaps it logs IP address, since two PS3s on the same home network would have the same IP.

Not totally sure what's the deal. Glad to hear that infamous works though.

[quote name='spidoman']This is the first report I've heard of this working, and I've heard multiple accounts of it not working. Perhaps it logs IP address, since two PS3s on the same home network would have the same IP.

Not totally sure what's the deal. Glad to hear that infamous works though.[/QUOTE]
Hmm. What have you heard?

inFAMOUS Group

1. TylDurden (Me)
2. CrazyChuy (confirmed/paid)
3. jgiovanni (confirmed)
4. GalGR (Confirmed/Paid)
5. Lightor (Confirmed/Paid)

1st in line in case of drop out
iwarboY (Confirmed/offered to pay immediately)

Group is full but some have yet to pay so stay tuned, and feel free to use my unconfirmed list to start a new group.

tttBARBWIREttt (awaiting confirmation)

[quote name='TylDurden']inFAMOUS Group

1. TylDurden (Me)
2. CrazyChuy (confirmed)
3. jgiovanni (confirmed)

iwarboY (awaiting confirmation)
tttBARBWIREttt (awaiting confirmation)[/QUOTE]
'
I'll join. Can pay right now.

[quote name='TylDurden']I have a friend with multiple PS3's and so far just about everything aquired by PSN+ works on his second PS3 under different ID's my guess is the Auto Update and stuff like that are account tied so it wouldn't do people much good are aren't using the original account as their main but as far as all the games and content they aren't PSN+ regulated and just follow their individual policies.

Also, starting inFAMOUS group. I've messaged those of you who showed interest. There are 6 of us total so the first 4 that message me back will get in.

1. TylDurden (Me)
2. CrazyChuy (confirmed)
3. tttBARBWIREttt (awaiting confirmation)
4. Denzalo (awaiting confirmation)
5. Hostile (awaiting confirmation)
6. saturdaysun (awaiting confirmation)
7. iwarboY (awaiting confirmation)[/QUOTE]

i've got my finger on the ' send payment ' trigger :D

Ok, we lost one person in our Infamous group. Looking for one more person. Price is $6 paypal gift. PM me if you are ready to pay and download now.

1. Vyrtigo (me)
2. SOLDIER (paid and downloaded)
3. elliotw2 (paid and downloaded)
4. dufftech (paid and downloaded)
5. tttBARBWIREttt (paid and downloaded)

FILLED!

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Ok, we lost one person in our Infamous group. Looking for one more person. Price is $6 paypal gift. PM me if you are ready to pay and download now.

1. Vyrtigo (me)
2. SOLDIER (paid and downloaded)
3. elliotw2 (paid and downloaded)
4. dufftech (paid and downloaded)
5.[/QUOTE]

OOhh HeY tyler, i think i found one :D
are you still looking? im interested..

inFAMOUS Group

1. TylDurden (Me)
3. jgiovanni (confirmed)

iwarboY (Confirmed)

Group is full but some have yet to pay so stay tuned, and feel free to use my unpaid list to start a new group.

Starting a Trine group. Already have me and another person. 3 available slots left. It's $2 paypal per slot. PM me or reply to this post if you're interested!

Trine
1. theaznone
2. stopchildren

Looks like another inFamous group came and already set up while I was asleep. Who's still looking for it? Group so far:

1. EeveeFanboy
2. Hostile
3. Cupcakex1
4. saturdaysun
5. firex1

Yup, nobody accepted my sign up so I had to start my own. Open slot now, PM me if you want in.

inFAMOUS Group

1. TylDurden (Me)

iwarboY (Confirmed)
jgiovanni (confirmed)

Group is full but some have yet to pay so stay tuned, and feel free to use my unpaid list to start a new group.

Looking to start an Infamous group. My brother is in so I have 3 open slots. PM me if interested. I'll be asking $8 a slot, to cover taxes and PayPal fess.

Fat Princess DLC ONLY: $5 ($1 a person)
1. DarknessBear. (DLC PURCHASED)
2. cupcakex1 (PAID & SENT)
3. Viperx116 (PAID & SENT)
4. Tdog2k8 (no payment yet received)

So I bought the DLC and Viper paid and received the info. Still waiting on Tdog and cupcake... let me know if anyone else wants in.

inFAMOUS Group Full

1. TylDurden (Me)
2. CrazyChuy (Paid)
3. GalGR (Paid)
4. Lightor (Paid)
5. Denzalo (Paid)

P.S. I also have all the uncharted add-ons for free as well as ICO costume for LBP.

Hey guys, looking to share some of the content my friends and I bought:

FF9
inFAMOUS
Fat Princess
Fat Princess - Fat Roles DLC
Trine
ALL of the currently available SSF4 costumes, which is what the "complete" package would consist of which gets released late next month (So the 7 individual costume packs for SSF4)

We have 2 slots left and are looking to let them go for $20 each

Starting a group for The Dance Party Mix Pack and The Domination Pack, each $7.99. Paypal fees rack this up to 16.77, so each member will PayPal me $3.36. One spot is reserved for a friend. Please PM me if interested for PayPal info, I'll buy and disperse the login info as soon as the group is full.
1. Me
2. Friend

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'll start a Tales of Monkey Island group. Already bought and ready to go.$4 a share.
1. GogetaSS4
2. eth3real (Paid)
3. theaznone (Paid)
4. groz24 (Paid)
5. cupcakex1 (Paid)

Paypal gift or you cover fees. Thanks.PM me or post if you are interested. I would also like to Start a PSP Hexy Force Group, PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Group Full and Completed, another successful Gameshare.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Group Full and Completed, another successful Gameshare.[/QUOTE]

Didn't send me the account info yet, so not complete.

I've got a big lot of games that I'd like to sell, since my PS3 time has been getting significantly shorter. This is for only these games and no future purchases. If you are interested, please contact me! Would like $35.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Echochrome
Elefunk
Everyday Shooter
Fat Princess
flOw
Final Fantasy VII
Lumines Supernova
Magic Orbz
Magic Orbz Booster Pack
Pixeljunk Eden
Pixeljunk Encore
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Shooter
Prince of Persia Classic
Savage Moon
Super Stardust HD
Trine
Wolfenstein 3d
ZEN Pinball

ok this is a Joe Danger so we got 2 slots left,it's still 3$ per person
1.AxCrege
2.GalGR
3.n4styn4t3

If anyone's putting together an INFamous group please send me a PM! I'll give an extra .50 cents ;)!

EDIT: Also looking for super stardust HD. Would "tip" an extra 1.50 if someone can get together a group for infamous + SSHD.. pm me??

[quote name='cupcakex1']Didn't send me the account info yet, so not complete.[/QUOTE]

Ya sorry about thatI got ahead of myself. You should have the account info now/

Also I would like to start a PSP Gameshare of Hexzy Force if anyone is interested...

inFAMOUS Group Full all paid and received log in information.

1. TylDurden (Me)
2. CrazyChuy (Paid)
3. GalGR (Paid)
4. Lightor (Paid)
5. Denzalo (Paid)

Good group guys. Lemme know if you need anything, feel free to mention to the rest of the forum that it went smooth (although I think I have a good rep around here)

Anyone looking to sell their BIOSHOCK 2 gameshare ?

There's a ton of single player DLC arriving shortly and more in the future, so i'd really like in on this ...

How about anyone else ... is anyone interested in BIOSHOCK 2 ?
we could get together on this and start a group..

( looking to buy your gameshare or start group )

i just tried to do a gameshare with ZForce915 hes been a CAG since 2003. i trusted him and gave him my account info. he downloaded my games and gave me his account info but when i tried logging in it said "you cannot use playstation network with this account". i pm'd him about it but got no response. im hoping this wasn't his fault and he will deactivate my account from his ps3. has anyone else had a problem with this guy? have i been scammed? this might be my last time doing any gamesharing... ughhh. over $100 in games.

Well I posted a little bit back I am trying to get together an Infamous group. I thought for some reason we couldn't use the gift option on PayPal but if we do thats fine by me. I have to pay taxes so I would ask $6.50 gifted PayPal a share. I did a MW2 Stimulus group and that went fine. I still have 3 open slots so PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

1. me
2. my brother

anyone here staring a long term sharing group? I dont like the idea of having 1 account for a game or two. If anyone is interested please contact me, and lets set one up! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back