CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get in on a Marvel LBP dlc share if anyone would like to start one. There's going to be 20 costumes and one level kit, it would work out to be about $5.79 a share, I think for everything.

Looks like our group is full!

deathgrip999 is in for $7, sorry evantrees. I will let you know if someone backs out. I'm setting up the shares now.

inFamous (+ Fat Roles DLC): $30 ($35) / $15 ($17.50) / $10 ($11.67) / $7.50 ($8.75) / $6 ($7)

1) rgd2blck (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
2) skylinersx (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
3) spicymchaggis182 (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
4) Bluntsly (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
5) deathgrip999 (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)

Update at 10:15PM - I have tried two different credit cards and I see the temporary authorization from PSN on my cards but I can't purchase the games. If this isn't sorted out by tomorrow morning then I'm calling Sony.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd like to get in on a Marvel LBP dlc share if anyone would like to start one. There's going to be 20 costumes and one level kit, it would work out to be about $5.79 a share, I think for everything.[/QUOTE]

interested in it too :cool:

Hey all - I've got a share or two left on one of my old accounts, anybody interested? I've also got Tecmo Bowl Throwback by itself. Interested in trades or paypal :)

Lemmings
Flow + Expansion Pack
Everyday Shooter
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle
20 assorted Rock Band tracks

I have the MW2 Resurgence map pack, anarchy, and borderlands mad moxxie DLC on one account.. Anyone down to trade or something ? I still have 3 open slots.. Looking for WAW map packs or basically any other PSN game that I dont have.. PM me.

[quote name='PR0BLEMZ']I have the MW2 Resurgence map pack, anarchy, and borderlands mad moxxie DLC on one account.. Anyone down to trade or something ? I still have 3 open slots.. Looking for WAW map packs or basically any other PSN game that I dont have.. PM me.[/QUOTE]

Sucks when you have to trade/when you buy into an account you buy all three :lol: Seems that MW2 Resurgence is not very popular?

Looking for a share group for the new Dragon Age DLC "Leliana's Past"

My own group self-destructed :wall:(1 had his PS3 YLOD, and another stopped communicating with my PMs), so I'm looking for a new group. Might have to sell my old Dragon Age share if it comes to it. :whistle2:?

Looking for a gameshare group for MW2 map packs, but my game is from europe
and It doesn't seems like there's any one with games from region 2.
What can I do about it?

By the way, if anybody is intrested in starting gameshare group for any of these games,
then I'm in (the games don't have to be from region 2):
Wipeout HD, Stardust HD, Burnout Paradise, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Lemmings, Wolfenstein 3D, Flower, Flow, Tekken 5, Zombie Apocalypse, Everyday Shooter.

I still have the Joe Danger group standing
1.AxCrege
2.GalGR(paid and downloaded)
3.n4styn4t3
4.WHFinest187(paid and downloaded)

Lookin to start a Fat Princess Game and DLC gameshare for $4 a share.
Need someone to host that knows how to do a gameshare.

1.adriley313
2.tttBARBWIREttt

It's a super fun game that is mad fun.
Join up.
Thinkin of adding Blue Toad Murder files Episode one since it's only $1.49, like 30 cents a share.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd like to get in on a Marvel LBP dlc share if anyone would like to start one. There's going to be 20 costumes and one level kit, it would work out to be about $5.79 a share, I think for everything.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good, let's get this group started.

LBP Marvel DLC Group (4 costume packs + level kit) ($5.79 per share, paypal gift only)
1. CaptainJoel
2. evilboi
3. lilman

I think we should just have everyone pay the full share up front so that we don't have to keep doing paypal transactions every week. If CaptainJoel doesn't want to be the group lead I don't mind doing it.

[quote name='lilman']Sounds good, let's get this group started.

LBP Marvel DLC Group (4 costume packs + level kit) ($5.79 per share, paypal gift only)
1. CaptainJoel
2. evilboi
3. lilman

I think we should just have everyone pay the full share up front so that we don't have to keep doing paypal transactions every week. If CaptainJoel doesn't want to be the group lead I don't mind doing it.[/QUOTE]
I completely agree and would love for you to host :D

1. CaptainJoel
2. evilboi
3. lilman

[quote name='TylDurden']Yes, nobody seems to care though.[/QUOTE]

wow. well....we should get a group going when there's a month that seems worth it. :)

[quote name='iwarboY']Today is supposed to be the date for the new MW2 RESURGENCE map pack...
If anyone decides to form a group, please include my name. i pay immediately. Thanks.

....PAYPAL READY....[/QUOTE]

*waits patiently*

[quote name='ninja dog']wow. well....we should get a group going when there's a month that seems worth it. :)[/QUOTE]
This month seems very worth it for me. I lost Wipeout HD recently and need it back. I'm hoping its a free gift with PSN+ at any time but am somewhat afraid that its this month (last month) only. I am sorta waiting on at least one of my long term groups to get their head on straight though.

[quote name='TylDurden']This month seems very worth it for me. I lost Wipeout HD recently and need it back. I'm hoping its a free gift with PSN+ at any time but am somewhat afraid that its this month (last month) only. I am sorta waiting on at least one of my long term groups to get their head on straight though.[/QUOTE]

i was up for it via the LTSG

[quote name='jgiovanni']i was up for it via the LTSG[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you were probably the only one. I have another group (PSP gameshare) who everyone is for it they are just slow communicators.

[quote name='frombrknwings']Im willing to start a PSN+ Share if anyones interested let me know will be $10 a person[/QUOTE]

can't pass it up. 15 months for $10 :bouncy: I'm in!

Looking for folks who want Blue Toad Murder Files EPISODES 4-6 ONLY. $3 per person. Please PM me if interested.

1. msriflegirl
2. best1here

well heres a list of people for the modern warefare map pack the 2nd one
but someone needs to host............
ill take 2 slots
best1here
iwarboY

leaves one slot left..............
can someone host- either on of the two listed above or another member??

[quote name='chrir_17']well heres a list of people for the modern warefare map pack the 2nd one
ill take 2 slots
best1here
iwarboY

[/QUOTE]

all i've got are funds stuck in paypal.. :( i'll check back in a few because someones bound to jump on this...

Looking for a mutual share partner.

I have:
MVC2
SSF2HD
Madden Arcade
Flow
FF7
MGS
Monopoly (mini)
GoW3 Apollo Costume

PSP Stuff (not sure if these are sharable but if they are, fair game)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
MGS Portable Ops
Tetris (mini psp only)

Send me a message with your list if you are interested. Im personally looking for just about anything thats quality that I dont have.

Looking to share my account with a few people. here is what I have so far

PS+
Mortal Kombat 2
Rampage

I'm up for buying several other games. PM me if interested. Thanks

I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer for me.

Let's say I gameshare an account with 5 people and my ps3 craps out on me. Can I recover all of that stuff on my new PS3 if I'm able to deactivate my account on the original PS3?

If I upgrade my hard drive would I encounter any problems?

What happens if you are sharing an account with 5 people and someone changes the password? Does it mess up the whole thing?

[quote name='dusbbal2008']I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer for me.

Let's say I gameshare an account with 5 people and my ps3 craps out on me. Can I recover all of that stuff on my new PS3 if I'm able to deactivate my account on the original PS3?

What happens if you are sharing an account with 5 people and someone changes the password? Does it mess up the whole thing?[/QUOTE]

you cannot transfer your data to another ps3 unless you go to> account settings and> deactivate ps3
once your ps3 is deactivated within your ' gameshared account ' you would then be able to retrieve your account ( obviously you would re-enter the password and email through your new upgraded ps3 )

with this said, you can retrieve your account if your ps3 crashes, As long as your ps3 is functioning and online..

whatever you do, never erase old ps3 profiles..
better to be safe than....banging your head against a wall

[quote name='evantrees']so how does sharing psn+ work again?
I'm probably in[/QUOTE]
the games will most likeley be sharabel , but the avatars cant be shared nor can the plus sign next to your id. and only the person who made the account would get the beta and extra content threw email via code

[quote name='dusbbal2008']

[/QUOTE]

iwarboY already answered most of them, if you are able to deactivate from your old PS3 your good, if not your screwed.

But on a HDD upgrade you're fine. If you do the back-up/restore then you wont even need to redownload anything or lose any data(on the same system). If you can't backup/restore then you can just redownload everything on the same system.

I am interested in a PSN+ share group with some games or without games (would not mind buying some of the PSN+ sale games, but I have another group so dont want to run into to many duplicates). I could host if needed, but prefer to be member only. PM me if interested.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I am interested in a PSN+ share group with some games or without games (would not mind buying some of the PSN+ sale games, but I have another group so dont want to run into to many duplicates). I could host if needed, but prefer to be member only. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

pm sent

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I am interested in a PSN+ share group with some games or without games (would not mind buying some of the PSN+ sale games, but I have another group so dont want to run into to many duplicates). I could host if needed, but prefer to be member only. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested too if anyone's doing it

The gameshare is active for our group below. Check your PM's!

inFamous (+ Fat Roles DLC): $30 ($35) / $15 ($17.50) / $10 ($11.67) / $7.50 ($8.75) / $6 ($7)

1) rgd2blck (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
2) skylinersx (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
3) spicymchaggis182 (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
4) Bluntsly (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
5) deathgrip999 (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)

[quote name='chrir_17']well heres a list of people for the modern warefare map pack the 2nd one
ill take 2 slots
best1here
iwarboY

[/QUOTE]

I am also looking for a spot. I hosted the first one last time but I am looking for someone else to host it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back