CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 3 spots open for both of the call of duty modern warfare 2 map packs. THATS RIGHT BOTH OF THEM! haha so if anyone wants in just pm me. it will be 6 dollars a share.

Alright I just bought DeathSpank and the Fat Princess DLC ( had to use up the $20 PSN card ) . Let me know if you want in on the game share. Price is $4 Paypal Gift only.

1. Vyrtigo (me)
2. Sonichigh (paid)
3. Kanik (paid)
4. GogetaSS4 (paid)
5. dufftech (paid)

Thanks everyone! Group is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Slots are probably all taken now for Deathspank + Monkey Island 2 SE. Sorry if you didn't get in. If a spot opens up I'll PM the people that have already PMed me about it.

People in:
1. ShockandAww
2. Gut (paid)
3. Winky65 (paid)
4. happy (paid)
5. Denzalo (pending)

[quote name='dusbbal2008']Only one spot left. Cost is 12.50 for the subscription plus the two games. We will vote on additional purchases.[/QUOTE]

worth a try not really interested in either game though, hopefully can find something interesting during that time

This group is now full. Should be up later tonight, check your PMs later.

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge
$20.00 / 5 = $4.00 per share

1. eth3real
2. x9248
3. firex1
4. GalGR
5. msriflegirl

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Alright I just bought DeathSpank and the Fat Princess DLC ( had to use up the $20 PSN card ) . Let me know if you want in on the game share. Price is $4 Paypal Gift only.

1. Vyrtigo (me)
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested!

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Alright I just bought DeathSpank and the Fat Princess DLC ( had to use up the $20 PSN card ) . Let me know if you want in on the game share. Price is $4 Paypal Gift only.

1. Vyrtigo (me)
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a slot.

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']Lookin to start a Fat Princess Game and DLC gameshare for $4 a share.
Need someone to host that knows how to do a gameshare.

1.adriley313
2.tttBARBWIREttt
3.Seventh
4.Zoodux

1 slot left! still need a host![/QUOTE]

We need one more. Would love to get this off the ground.

1. Vyrtigo (me)
2. Sonichigh (paid)
3. Kanik (pending)
4. GogetaSS4 (pending)
5.[/QUOTE]

I am interested. PM sent.

Anyone know if Online Passes (for EA games) are shareable?

I just got UFC 2010 and wanted to redeem the codes on my Gameshare, but am worried that I won't be able to play online as my own PSN ID. Thoughts?

EDIT:Joe Danger is full
PM me for Deathspank,FP or BC2 onslaught mode group if there's any cause I am interested

[quote name='iowaholdem']Anyone know if Online Passes (for EA games) are shareable?

I just got UFC 2010 and wanted to redeem the codes on my Gameshare, but am worried that I won't be able to play online as my own PSN ID. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]Anyone?

Attention: Do NOT gameshare with 'MAG beast.' He just stole my PSN account :(

Shortly after giving him my info for a gameshare, I got two emails stating that my User ID and password had been changed, and I could not log in to my PSN account. I have sent him multiple messages, but he will not respond.

Again, do not gameshare with MAG beast. His PSN ID is 'Carangelo' and he should be permanently banned from this site.

DId your account have any credit card money on it? What a douche..

By the way I just bought a PS3 recently, I'm still wondering how gamesharing works. If I want a game from someone else, do I log in their account, add some funds with my credit card, and download the game? How do I pay them?

There should be a big suggestion in the first thread that no one gameshare their personal, primary account. There's too much at risk in doing so.

That being said, thanks for the heads up, MAG Beast sounds like a lousy pile of shit.

[quote name='iowaholdem']There should be a big suggestion in the first thread that no one gameshare their personal, primary account. There's too much at risk in doing so.

That being said, thanks for the heads up, MAG Beast sounds like a lousy pile of shit.[/QUOTE]
He is. He comes into this thread all the time acting like he's never posted before and people have said before that he's a scammer, but he still comes in here posting a deal that sounds too good to be true (and is).

I was actually able to recover the account by tracing his email address (which was in Sony's email to me about the user ID change), and then doing a 'forgot your password' deal where I entered my birthdate and answered the secret question. I was able to change my password and user ID back and reobtain my old account.

I guess i should stick to gamesharing with people I know in person :/

Luckily I only use PSN cards to buy games, just in case. So no credit card info was on there. Whew.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']I was actually able to recover the account by tracing his email address (which was in Sony's email to me about the user ID change), and then doing a 'forgot your password' deal where I entered my birthdate and answered the secret question. I was able to change my password and user ID back and reobtain my old account.

Luckily I only use PSN cards to buy games, just in case. So no credit card info was on there. Whew.[/QUOTE]

good to know there is a safeguard of some sort implemented. makes me worried though :/

[quote name='panzerfaust']Anyone interested in getting a PSP gameshare group started? We have 2-3 spots left.[/QUOTE]

How do psp shares work?? Have to log into the account on the PSP or what??

i'll just quote some fellow CAGs who are already doing it:

A single account is made. Funds are added to this account and the games are purchased. An account can be shared on up to 5 PSPs. Only one account can be active on a PSP at a time so while logged into this gamesharing account all games purchased by other accounts are disabled until you switch to that account. (Switching accounts is done either online or via PS3, it takes two minutes.)

The main difference is the psp only allows 1 user active at a time. So if you have PSP games on different accounts you have to activate your PSP on that account to play that game.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Attention: Do NOT gameshare with 'MAG beast.' He just stole my PSN account :(

Shortly after giving him my info for a gameshare, I got two emails stating that my User ID and password had been changed, and I could not log in to my PSN account. I have sent him multiple messages, but he will not respond.

Again, do not gameshare with MAG beast. His PSN ID is 'Carangelo' and he should be permanently banned from this site.[/QUOTE]

jesus christ. knew this was going to happen again. looks like he popped his head back in here when i wasn't looking haha. can't say the little shit doesn't try his damndest though :applause:

see:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6667197#post6667197

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7200226#post7200226

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7240345#post7240345

and finally,

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7240780#post7240780

[quote name='Torrwin']One spot left in a Qore share, May 2010 to May 2011. $5 ($0.42 per episode and already includes .deTuned and High Velocity Bowling)

Send PM if interested...[/QUOTE]
i bought a slot of qore...
Another successful transaction! Torrwin is vouched for.
Thanks!

[quote name='luan87us']Shares are full. PMs are sending out to members with payment info.
Also I made a mistake in the price. It shoud be $6 per share to make up the total of $30 for both of the map packs. Sorry[/QUOTE]

my transaction with ( luan87us ) was also a success.. for a slot purchase for both MW2 map packs! Thanks!

[quote name='doucheland']Hahaha wowwwww. I can't believe this little assclown is still posting under this name. Get a new account here kid; I already called you out about 10 pages ago.

For anyone that didn't see my post and is considering a trade with MAG Beast- do not do it. He is a scammer that doesn't have any of those games he listed. If you absolutely must, make sure you download any game he offers first before you give him anything.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='doucheland']jesus christ. knew this was going to happen again. looks like he popped his head back in here when i wasn't looking haha. can't say the little shit doesn't try his damndest though :applause:

see:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6667197#post6667197

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7200226#post7200226

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7240345#post7240345

and finally,

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7240780#post7240780[/QUOTE]

Ah, damn. Wish I did more research beforehand. At least he didn't try to steal your entire account...

I always google people's PSN IDs before gamesharing, but I guess CAG username is just as necessary. Hopefully this guy will be banned; from CAG, from PSN, or from both.

Looking to join a long term PS3 group. Preferably one which prioritizes high profile releases, such as retail games (They're going to add more and more gradually, like they did just recently with Infamous) or big exclusive PSN titles.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']I was actually able to recover the account by tracing his email address (which was in Sony's email to me about the user ID change), and then doing a 'forgot your password' deal where I entered my birthdate and answered the secret question. I was able to change my password and user ID back and reobtain my old account.

Luckily I only use PSN cards to buy games, just in case. So no credit card info was on there. Whew.[/QUOTE]

I am glad that you got your account back. The only problem I can imagine is if he stole the rest of your activations or sold them to other people somewhere else. How many shares did you have on your account? There is a good chance that you don't have anymore left after he stole your account. I'm not sure if you can contact Sony and do anything about it, but if we could somehow get him banned on Sony's side, that would be awesome. I would also PM anything you have to the Mods so that we can hopefully get him IP banned from here.

Selling a share of Borderlands DLC Zombie Island and a share of Borderlands DLC Secret Armory of General Knoxx (both on separate accounts), $2 each or $3.00 for both.

Sold

the same guy almost got me too i added him on the psn already. i think we should all listen to the advice given at the beginning of this thread, "it is highly recommended to find a group". at the very least we all should make sure we have access to the e-mail address linked with our psn accounts in case information is changed.

[quote name='deathgrip999']the same guy almost got me too i added him on the psn already. i think we should all listen to the advice given at the beginning of this thread, "it is highly recommended to find a group". at the very least we all should make sure we have access to the e-mail address linked with our psn accounts in case information is changed.[/QUOTE]

while they are very rare, the piece of shxts only need to be pointed out .. most people aren't murderers.

[quote name='Kanik']
Selling a share of Borderlands DLC Zombie Island and a share of Borderlands DLC Secret Armory of General Knoxx (both on separate accounts), $2 each or $3.00 for both.

Sold[/QUOTE]

thanks Kanik

Frankly, i would never ever ever do a trade or pay gameshare with someone who just joined a few months ago in CAG.
as long as they are part of the group and they are not host. i am fine.
other than that, i would not trust the new comers.

Infamous Game Share:

$6.00 per person + fees (Paypal fees if you don't do gift) a share
Shares Available: 1/5
1) frombrknwings
2) Lord Darkstorn
3) Kanik
4)Tallest-Midget
5)Poshbishounen

[quote name='Dtrain12']Hey saturdaysun, that sounds pretty good. Are you also intersted in psn arcade like titles like shatter? Playstation plus ?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about PS+, although I'm not too familiar with it. The free titles and game discounts are shareable, but the account specific stuff like free avatars and added services aren't?

[quote name='frombrknwings']Infamous Game Share:

Shares Available: 4/5
1) frombrknwings
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

In for one, I PMed for info.

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']Lookin to start a Fat Princess Game and DLC gameshare for $4 a share.
Need someone to host that knows how to do a gameshare.

1.adriley313
2.tttBARBWIREttt
3.Seventh
4.Zoodux

1 slot left! still need a host![/QUOTE]

Why did I get removed from the group? I had even offered to host, if people are worried about my being new to CAG they can check out my slickdeals account that has been active since 2005

I've also done a few gameshares with other people here already

http://slickdeals.net/forums/member.php?u=71639

you said you were worried about being in another country and the last thing you said was I was only thinking about being in the group. but if now you want to be in the group thats fine.

[quote name='frombrknwings']Infamous Game Share:

Shares Available: 4/5
1) frombrknwings
2) Lord Darkstorn
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I definitely would like a slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done