CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a PSN card to use (either 20 or 50 bucks), and am looking for a group share to join or create
Here are things I am looking for:
- Deathspank, Young Thor, Shank (when it comes out), Lara Croft (same as Shank), Burnout Paradise, Earthworm Jim, ...
I am pretty open-minded, I just don't like FPS on console.

Also, I already have a few titles (fat princess, joe danger, etc...)
I can bring to the table Transformers DLC as well, if anyone is interested

PM me, or add me on PSN (teujip)

[quote name='dozzaKJ']hey guys im selling 4 slots for a heap of ames. this is a sub account and none of my personal detail are on it. the games and addons are from the uk store so this may affect some addons.

contact"syyxx" on ps3(prefered) or pm me
here we go!
fat princess
little big planet
earthworm jim
deathspank
pixeljunkshooter
super stardust hd
ffviii
savage moon
gundemonium collection
high stakes poker
hitogata happ
gudeadigne

addons
both modern warfare 2 map packs
fifa 2010 content
ac2 battle of forli
note these are for uk versions of the games mw2 addons will tell u which disk they work with.

now the price.. $10 per share! once you pay begin downloading. may consider selling a handful cheaper but ill see if i can get 4 buyer first add me on psn at syyxx to discuss. payment via paypal. any questions feel free to pm me however id prefer ps3 messages as i ge them faster this is about 100 pounds worth of games i think i purchased so i wanna try to earn some back! peace[/QUOTE]
3 spots remaining for this cheap lot only$10US for all these!

[quote name='hs123']i'm sorry about that bro i been asking about what game you guys wanted the other 2 didn't had this game so got this

fat princess+ zombie Apocalypse+ Monsters (probably) stole my princess ( mini )= $4/ share

2. Access_Denied (paid)
4. D.E.N.N.I.S.( paid )
5. hs123(host)

2 spots available[/QUOTE]

I'm interested, any spots left?

[quote name='momo123']I'm interested, any spots left?[/QUOTE]

fat princess+ zombie Apocalypse+ Monsters (probably) stole my princess ( mini )= $4/ share

1. momo123
2. Access_Denied (paid)
4. D.E.N.N.I.S.( paid )
5. hs123(host)

I already have the account set as soon as you pay i will give you the info
its $4/ share. I'll pm you the paypal info right now

[quote name='Teujip']candy-o - I got your PM, but I can't reply, because your box is full :)[/QUOTE]sorry about that its empty now

These are the games I'm currently interested in:

Uncharted 2 DLC

Mega Man 10

Earthworm Jim HD

Rocket Knight

Batman AA DLC Maps

Blaz Blue Calamity Trigger Colors

Dead Space Suit DLC (minus Obsidian)

Just Cause 2 DLC

LBP Marvel Costumes

Ninja Gaiden 2 Costume Pack

SOCOM Confrontation Cold Front DLC

Valkyria Chronicles DLC

Blast Factor DLC

Mega Man 9 DLC

Warhawk DLC

If anyone has any or all of these, let me know. Right now I especially want the top three listed.

[quote name='Hexgame']I'm actually looking for a few games.

Megaman 10
Rocket Knight
Gunstar Heroes
Fl0wer
Fat Princess DLC

Let me know if anyone is interested in starting a group for any of those, also I'll need a host.[/QUOTE]

Still looking

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']its mainly the site i did it on. Users dont have trade reps like they do on CAG.

I also have one slot left to share of my other account with:

LBP Marvel level kit
LBP Marvel costumes 1
LBP Marvel costumes 2
LBP Marvel costumes 3
Topatoi
Lemmings
UNO
Trine
Numblast
Hyperballoid
Groovin Blox
NBA 2K10 Draft Combine
TV Game King

if anyone wants to share there account for that one. Hell if you have a lot I want I may even share both accounts.[/QUOTE]

Trade reps? I thought we weren't supposed to give people feedback for gameshares, only concrete sales.

[quote name='thepoetvd776']Anyone interested in Gamesharing Madden Arcade?

It's on sale till the 9th for $7.49

so if the group is made up of 5 people it comes out to about 1.49 each.

ok so, so far the group looks like this

1. thepoetvd776
2. vulcan2422
3. jimjones
4. x9248
5.dufftech

ok group complete!

now who wants to host?
[/QUOTE]

I had send a PM to these members and only one had replied, so these leads me to think that the rest are not serious.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, THEN PM ME SO THAT YOU CAN REPLACE ONE OF THE 3 MEMBERS WHO HAVEN'T REPLIED. (if you are one of the 3 members then reply ASAP to keep your spot.)
Sorry to do this but the special price for madden is only till the 9th so we have to hurry.

[quote name='Cindaddy']If you find a Fat Princess only or with DLC, I'll go in.[/QUOTE]

Fat Princess game share:
1. Donut2922
2. Cindaddy

Anybody else interested in Fat Princess? Cindaddy and I are looking for a group. The game is on sale for $7.50 through 8/9/10. I don't mind hosting but I would have to use my $10 Network card so the share would have to be $2. We can use the remaining $2.50 on whatever - even the Fat Princess DLC avatars lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thepoetvd776']I had send a PM to these members and only one had replied, so these leads me to think that the rest are not serious.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, THEN PM ME SO THAT YOU CAN REPLACE ONE OF THE 3 MEMBERS WHO HAVEN'T REPLIED. (if you are one of the 3 members then reply ASAP to keep your spot.)
Sorry to do this but the special price for madden is only till the 9th so we have to hurry.
[/QUOTE]

No offense man, but you started a group and didn't mention you didn't want to host it. I haven't replied to your host request because frankly I don't want to :p If I was gonna host I would've set up the group myself like I've done many other games.

Anyways you're so quick to pick up other members then by all means replace me.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Trade reps? I thought we weren't supposed to give people feedback for gameshares, only concrete sales.[/QUOTE]

well people trade stuff too. doesnt always have to involve money.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']well people trade stuff too. doesnt always have to involve money.[/QUOTE]

Q: Feedback should be left for this transaction, right?

A: No. Per Trading/Feedback rules and guidelines in the trading forum:

Trading on CAG is "at your own risk". However, there are some special cases where feedback is not allowed and engaging in this specific trading activity warrants a special warning. Onto the list :

Playstation 3 gamesharing. You are opening up your account to trouble here. You know the risks.

***From the First Page of this Thread

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']well people trade stuff too. doesnt always have to involve money.[/QUOTE]

No feedback should be left for any PSN gameshares regardless of if money is involved.

I mentioned trade reps because theres other sites where people gameshare, hich I found out the hard way are alot more shady. I was talking about the trade reps being a good thing because its easier to trust gamesharing with someone on this site because you can see if they are an honest person by there feedback from trades. You would think a good trader would be a good gamesharer. You cant really go off anything on other sites. Its more of a gamble. Ive had 3 successful gameshares with CAGers and only 2 out of 4 successful gameshares on another site. :(

[quote name='Donut2922']Anybody else interested in Fat Princess? Cindaddy and I are looking for a group. The game is on sale for $7.50 through 8/9/10. I don't mind hosting but I would have to use my $10 Network card so the share would have to be $2. We can use the remaining $2.50 on whatever - even the Fat Princess DLC avatars lol.[/QUOTE]
Sure, count me in.

Too bad the dlc isn't half off as well, we could have spent the remaining $2.50 on it. Oh well, whatever you guys want with the remaining money is fine with me. Or we can leave it in the account in case the dlc goes on sale later.

[quote name='lilman']Sure, count me in.

Too bad the dlc isn't half off as well, we could have spent the remaining $2.50 on it. Oh well, whatever you guys want with the remaining money is fine with me. Or we can leave it in the account in case the dlc goes on sale later.[/QUOTE]

Fat Princess game share:
1. Donut2922
2. Cindaddy
3. Lilman

2 more spots open.

I don't mind leaving the $2.50 left in the wallet if we want to wait on the DLC dropping it's price once we share - as long as everybody else in the group is okay with it. I just created an account and added my $10 PSN card to my wallet. So it's ready to be redeemed before the sale ends this Monday.

Would anybody be up for doing a share and pay with $20 psn cards? Wouldnt mind getting in a group but I'd be paying with a card. So wed have to be getting $100 in games and content.

I'd be interested in:

Bomberman Ultra
TMNT Reshelled
Punisher
Scott Pilgrim (once its out)
Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2
Savage Moon
Wild Guns
Landit Bandit
Burnout plus addons
Infamous

I know thats more than $100 but we could pick 100 worth out of those.

Would anyone be down for that?

If someone were to start a game sharing group exclusively for PSOne classics, could the games be downloaded to five PS3 systems and five PSP systems?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Would anybody be up for doing a share and pay with $20 psn cards? Wouldnt mind getting in a group but I'd be paying with a card. So wed have to be getting $100 in games and content.

I'd be interested in:

Bomberman Ultra
TMNT Reshelled
Punisher
Scott Pilgrim (once its out)
Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2
Savage Moon
Wild Guns
Landit Bandit
Burnout plus addons
Infamous

I know thats more than $100 but we could pick 100 worth out of those.

Would anyone be down for that?[/QUOTE]

I would def be interested in a psn card share, ideally a long term setup with $20 each in anytime there's $100 worth purchasing. My list of wants:

Burnout Paradise Ultimate - 29.99
Deathspank - 14.99
Wipeout HD bundle - 24.99
Infamous - 29.99
Scott Pilgrim - 9.99?

I could probably go for these as well

Bomberman Ultra - 9.99
TMNT Reshelled - 9.99

[quote name='Poshbishounen']Anyone got a Valkyria Chronicles DLC group running that they would like to sell me a share? PM me with details.[/QUOTE]

could try and start a share for it again.

[quote name='xanchui']I would def be interested in a psn card share, ideally a long term setup with $20 each in anytime there's $100 worth purchasing. My list of wants:

Burnout Paradise Ultimate - 29.99
Deathspank - 14.99
Wipeout HD bundle - 24.99
Infamous - 29.99
Scott Pilgrim - 9.99?

I could probably go for these as well

Bomberman Ultra - 9.99
TMNT Reshelled - 9.99[/QUOTE]
I would be interested if I can pay in psn cards. As long as I can get 1/5 of the games onto the list.

I just wish I could at least find a group interested in the Uncharted 2 DLC. I thought that would be easy enough to find, but so far there hasn't been any interest.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I mentioned trade reps because theres other sites where people gameshare, hich I found out the hard way are alot more shady. I was talking about the trade reps being a good thing because its easier to trust gamesharing with someone on this site because you can see if they are an honest person by there feedback from trades. You would think a good trader would be a good gamesharer. You cant really go off anything on other sites. Its more of a gamble. Ive had 3 successful gameshares with CAGers and only 2 out of 4 successful gameshares on another site. :([/QUOTE]

Just post the username/ PSN ID of any scammers. It's probably the best way to regulate this thread anyway.

[quote name='GalGR']Why there is no one intrested in Earth Worm Jim HD???
Please someone start a group or at least reply...[/QUOTE]

i would be interested in EWJ if you added more games or dlc to this group.

i'm looking for RDR DLC that comes out next week.

If no one will start it, I will.

I want to get an Uncharted 2 share group going, collecting all the DLC and skins. I might be able to get a 2nd guy whose interested, so let's fill it up quick.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']i would be interested in EWJ if you added more games or dlc to this group.

i'm looking for RDR DLC that comes out next week.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I can't host. I hoped someone else will...
If you will host an account with more games plus EWJ,
then no problem, just tell me wich games are they.
I really want this game...

P.S. I can't afford more than 7 dollars account.

[quote name='Donut2922']Fat Princess game share:
1. Donut2922
2. Cindaddy
3. Lilman

2 more spots open.

I don't mind leaving the $2.50 left in the wallet if we want to wait on the DLC dropping it's price once we share - as long as everybody else in the group is okay with it. I just created an account and added my $10 PSN card to my wallet. So it's ready to be redeemed before the sale ends this Monday.[/QUOTE]

If you still have spots I'll be interested.

[quote name='GalGR']Sorry I can't host. I hoped someone else will...
If you will host an account with more games plus EWJ,
then no problem, just tell me wich games are they.
I really want this game...

P.S. I can't afford more than 7 dollars account.[/QUOTE]

we need 3 more people to make this cheap per person (CPP)

[quote name='shosh']Here's what I'm interested in

Family feud,
Uncharted 2 multiplayer
And some others, maybe ps1

classics[/QUOTE]

Can I put you down for the Uncharted 2 group? I've got another person who will post soon, so that makes three.

[quote name='shosh']Here's what I'm interested in

Family feud,
Uncharted 2 multiplayer
And some others, maybe ps1

classics[/QUOTE]

I could go for some Family Feud.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Can I put you down for the Uncharted 2 group? I've got another person who will post soon, so that makes three.[/QUOTE]

Is it only the multiplayer? I don't want all the skins and whatnot.

[quote name='Midguy']I could go for some Family Feud.[/QUOTE]

That'd be great if we can get 5. But seems like nobody likes that game or got the amazon deal.

[quote name='shosh']Is it only the multiplayer? I don't want all the skins and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

The original plan was to include all the DLC, skins included.

Depending how other people respond, we could keep it maps only.

[quote name='SOLDIER']The original plan was to include all the DLC, skins included.

Depending how other people respond, we could keep it maps only.[/QUOTE]

Well I guess you can put me down, but I rather not have the skins.

So group paying with psn cards. You 2 in for it?

FlamedLiquid
xanchui
shosh

I already own Deathspank and Wipeout from a previous gameshare, so I have to turn those 2 down.

But are we agreed on these?

Infamous $29.99
Burnout $29.99
Bomberman Ultra $9.99
TMNT $9.99
Scott Pilgrim $9.99

STill have $10 we can use. Any of you want:

Punisher
Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2

?

If you want throw in some suggestions. But sadly I own a lot of games already.

I may sacrifice $10 of the $100 for something I already have. depends. I'm also iffy on Infamous because I already used to own the actual disc version of the game and already beat it.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']So group paying with psn cards. You 2 in for it?

FlamedLiquid
xanchui
shosh

I already own Deathspank and Wipeout from a previous gameshare, so I have to turn those 2 down.

But are we agreed on these?

Infamous $29.99
Burnout $29.99
Bomberman Ultra $9.99
TMNT $9.99
Scott Pilgrim $9.99

STill have $10 we can use. Any of you want:

Punisher
Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2

?

If you want throw in some suggestions. But sadly I own a lot of games already.

I may sacrifice $10 of the $100 for something I already have. depends. I'm also iffy on Infamous because I already used to own the actual disc version of the game and already beat it.[/QUOTE]
i'm in but, just like the op said i wouldn't want infamous because i already own it but, would give up $10 on a game that i already own... i'll go buy a card whenever the group is set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back