CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ako127']Alright, then we only need 2 more people to join our Monkey Island 1+2 Special Edition bundle group. Since the game is now temporarily available at a reduced price of $7.50 in the PSN, it would only cost $1.50/person for the 2 games.

We have also yet to find a host, whose share Bunk22 is kindly willing to pay.

So the members so far:

- Bunk22
- ako127
- kryptonic
- ?
- ?

Only 2 spots left, and one of them gets these two excellent games for free if he/she is willing to host, thanks to Bunk22's generosity.

You had better hurry! ;)[/QUOTE]

i'll take a spot if any left

Hello!
I'm selling my 5 share's of my US account which contains:
Uncharted 2 seige expansion pack
Locoroco 2 (psp)
patapon 2 (psp)
Space invaders theme's (got before they'll go up in price. don't know if still free)
Cost per share: £7.50 via paypal please!
Won most content from a competition! I Won't use the content cause i don't have UC2 and i don't have a PSP! PM if interested in a share!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']i'll take a spot if any left[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jamehze'][/I]

I'll be up for this and if need be I'll host it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, we're already full, downloading now.

Hello!
I'm selling my 5 share's of my US account which contains:
Uncharted 2 seige expansion pack
Locoroco 2 (psp)
patapon 2 (psp)
Space invaders theme's (got before they'll go up in price. don't know if still free)
Cost per share: £5.50 via paypal please!
Won most content from a competition! I Won't use the content cause i don't have UC2 and i don't have a PSP! PM if interested in a share!

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I see 6 names right there.[/QUOTE]

i noticed the same thing. so far gauging interest is as far as things have progressed. hopefully soon something will be planned out.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I'm interested in getting a game share together for the 3 DLC packages already released for Bordlerlands, plus the upcoming "Claptrap's Robot Revolution". Who is interested?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in a Borderlands DLC group as well.

[quote name='tristanstewart']sounds like a plan. let's get names together so we can start getting ideas together. not trying to rush or anything, but id like to have some games to play when my move controllers arrive friday.

also, ill host if nobody else wants to.[/QUOTE]
I'm staying out of town until mid-next week so I can't host until then. If you can/would like to host go for it. I'm definitely down for the group.

For sale or trade:
1 share of Punisher: No Mercy - $2
3 shares of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4

Looking for:
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 Onslaught Mode
BFBC2 Specact Bundle
Battlefield 1943

have the following shares for sale
punisher 2 shares left 1.75
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1.75 3 shares left
pjm+encore and astoid tripper 4$ a share 1 shares left
resident evil direct cut 2$ a share 1 share left
last action hero movie rental codes .25 each
ps3 socom and guilty gears,, make a offer and the account is yours since it has a 24 hr lock per player
i am also open to trades
kratos pack,3 outfits total and a sticker pack. 2 slots 1.25
uno and critter crunch 1 acc. 2$ a share 3 slots left
i also have a warhawk account 10$
pain 4 slots. 1.25 per slot
rag dolls kunfu 3 shares left 1$ a share

Ok, for real this time, selling 2 accounts which are basically top tier..

I have everything listed but not priced yet, but pm me if you are interested.

First account has 99.9% of PSN releases, all DLC for any purchased content, and lots of retail DLC like all LBP costume packs, all uncharted 2 costume packs, valkyria chronicles DLC and a lot, lot more.

Second account has 99.9% of all PS1 releases on PSN on it.

Obviously i paid 1/5th the price for all of this stuff and im willing to work with someone to get both accounts for a smokin deal. I honestly just do not play games anymore, and im lagging the group for new purchases, who have 4 long term members in it still wanting to continue the group. Great guys.

PM me if interested, im hoping to have a full list of everything in the next day or so.

My list of offers!
Account 1
uncharted 2 seige expansion pack
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)
US Region! 5 shares left! £4.50 (was £5.50) a share!

PSN Codes for sale
Hellboy movie rental (US region) £0.75p
Clash of the titians movie rental (US region) £0.75p
Men in black movie rental (US region) £0.75p

if interested in any of my deals above, please feel free to PM me!

[quote name='firex1']I'm interested in a Borderlands DLC group as well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kataztrophik']Me! Pick me! =p[/QUOTE]

We just need one more person then for Borderlands DLC. I have somebody interested from another site, too.

Also, I'm looking to buy a share of the Cops and Robbers DLC and/or the Party Pack for Burnout Paradise. Anyone have it?

Listen up, spots are open for a long term share for PSP owners. This is a group that will be picking up titles like God of War: Ghost of Sparta,Valkyria Chronices 2 and 3, Parasite Eve the 3rd Birthday and other hit titles we feel are must haves for the system.

Obviously the PSP doesn't get games like these every week, so it would be a very on and off group with possible votes on other titles in between. There will be no pressure to chip in for something you don't want to play -- but if you're like us and are going to pick up these big titles regardless of being in a share group or not, then PM me if you're interested in doing the long term share to get a big discount on these titles.

It's currently me and bgame2, and we're starting the group soon whether it's full or not. The initial pool of games that we will start with include games like Little Big Planet, GTA:China Town Wars, Lunar Silver Star Harmony, and several others.

Once again this would be a casual group with little pressure involved, just to get the big titles for a bit cheaper. We're looking for CAGs that will be active not only in the coming months but next year as well. PM me if interested.

Looking to host a group for Lumines + add-ons, Flow + add-on, Flower, De-tuned, and Noby Noby Boy. Shares are $8.50 a piece. If you'd like to add to it, let me know. I've got a new PS3 and I'd like to build up a nice PSN library, we can add/subtract if you wish.

1. Luriden

P.S. I'm willing to drop De-tuned if nobody else wants it. It looks interesting but I'll just buy it on my own if I'm the only person in the universe that thinks it looks awesome. Maybe someone here who has played it can give a short review on it.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Whats going on with the MOVE group?[/QUOTE]

what titles did you want? im fine with hosting like i said before...i just dont want to do all the organizing and stuff.

[quote name='tristanstewart']what titles did you want? im fine with hosting like i said before...i just dont want to do all the organizing and stuff.[/QUOTE]

I think the only ones available right now are Tumble and Flight Control HD - are there others?

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I think the only ones available right now are Tumble and Flight Control HD - are there others?[/QUOTE]

i just checked psn. all i see is tumble. there are some demos for other games. i think flight control comes out next week. so i guess any group made would be for tumble (for now anyway)

[quote name='Xero_Muramasi']Have
Ratchet and Clank
Flow
Flower
Monopoly
IInfamous
Bomberman
Fat Princess
Burnout Paradise
Pain
Superstardust HD
Castle Crashers
FF 7 & 9

Looking for any games that I dont have[/QUOTE]

Looking for trades, also selling the shares if you want to buy them

[quote name='Xero_Muramasi']Looking for trades, also selling the shares if you want to buy them[/QUOTE]
check my list also why does that -1 keep coming back,,i know what happen and only the scammer should have the - rep

[quote name='sir-fly']check my list also why does that -1 keep coming back,,i know what happen and only the scammer should have the - rep[/QUOTE]

Yeah its really stupid that he neg repped me because I neg repped him. What happened was he tried to share the account but it had all shares used.
Promised a horse.

Tried to give me an account with mush wars and a couple other games.
Delivered a mule.

Tried the other account and sent him a message saying it didn't work.
"Oh, well I'll deactivate." And it took like an hour of my time to get NOTHING and an unfairly earned -1

[quote name='Xero_Muramasi']Yeah its really stupid that he neg repped me because I neg repped him. What happened was he tried to share the account but it had all shares used.
Promised a horse.

Tried to give me an account with mush wars and a couple other games.
Delivered a mule.

Tried the other account and sent him a message saying it didn't work.
"Oh, well I'll deactivate." And it took like an hour of my time to get NOTHING and an unfairly earned -1

[quote name='tristanstewart']i guess when i was looking at psn, i was only looking at 'move required' titles.[/QUOTE]

Want to put a list together of people that are interested?

[quote name='tristanstewart']i just checked psn. all i see is tumble. there are some demos for other games. i think flight control comes out next week. so i guess any group made would be for tumble (for now anyway)[/QUOTE]
Ya, Tumble is the only one out now on the American store.

I'd be good for any title except Bowling. I've managed to get two shares of that game already, one through a group and another through Qore. :p

What I'm really looking forward to is Tumble, Echochrome 2, Kungfu Live, Under Siege and Dungeon Defenders. Outside of those, I don't know what else is coming onto PSN to support the move.

Looking for a share of Castle Crashers, Shank, and lumines!

If you have any PM me! I pay asap.

Also anyone intersted in creating a mega man 9 share? Its on sale for 5 bucks this week, so that would be a dollar each person.

[quote name='Luriden']Looking to host a group for Lumines + add-ons, Flow + add-on, Flower, De-tuned, and Noby Noby Boy. Shares are $8.50 a piece. If you'd like to add to it, let me know. I've got a new PS3 and I'd like to build up a nice PSN library, we can add/subtract if you wish.

1. Luriden

P.S. I'm willing to drop De-tuned if nobody else wants it. It looks interesting but I'll just buy it on my own if I'm the only person in the universe that thinks it looks awesome. Maybe someone here who has played it can give a short review on it.[/QUOTE]

No takers so far? Don't make me spend ~$50 on all of this myself. Lulz.

[quote name='torifile']I'm interested in joining a Move group.[/QUOTE]

a lot of people are, but nobody, myself included, seems to want to put the group together. dont take this as me complaining.

[quote name='tristanstewart']a lot of people are, but nobody, myself included, seems to want to put the group together. dont take this as me complaining.[/QUOTE]
Alright. First 4 people to PM me with 200 posts minimum or members for at least 1 year can join the group. We'll coordinate in a group board I'll start. Sound good?

[quote name='torifile']Alright. First 4 people to PM me with 200 posts minimum or members for at least 1 year can join the group. We'll coordinate in a group board I'll start. Sound good?[/QUOTE]

sounds good to me.

2 slots worms 2 $3 1 slot left section 8 planet minigolf blue toad ep1 $4 1 slot sam and max devil playhouse ep1-5 $3 1 slot hustle kings with dlc $2 1 slot madden arcade $3 1 slot wakeboarding hd $3 1 slot anarchy rush hour $1 any of these grab2 get 1 free 1 slot left both mw2 map packs bf1943 critter crunch detuned command andconquer red alert shatter zuma bejewled $10 grab this and get 1 from the top free

anyone interested in mega man 9+10 share?

MM9 is on sale for 5 bucks this week and the standard 10 for mm10 should make it a total of 15.

Making it 3 bucks each person for both games.

Not really interested in the dlc, just the main game.

If you are intersted in the dlc, we can talk about that too.

[quote name='vocab']Starting a Japanese PSN account share for Spelunker or Spelunker Black.

So far

1. vocab
2. bunk22
3. Dammenion

Pm me which one you are interested in more. The original one would cost like $4-6 a share (2200 yen total?), black would cost at least $3.75 (1200 yen total) per person.[/QUOTE]

im guessing no one else wants in on this thought id give this another go

Thanks to everyone for successful game shares! I left everyone (I think I got everyone) positive feedback and would appreciate if you did the same :) If I missed you, please let me know!

On topic..

For sale or trade:
1 share of Punisher: No Mercy - $2
3 shares of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4

Looking for:
Borderlands DLC (Zombies and Claptrap when it releases)
BFBC2 Onslaught Mode
BFBC2 Specact Bundle

[quote name='torifile']You aren't supposed to leave feedback for gameshares according to the rules in the first post of the thread.[/QUOTE]

LOL my fault. It's been quite some time since i read the OP and I noticed a few pages back the negative feedback left, so I assumed it was fine.

[quote name='bunk22']2 slots worms 2 $3 1 slot left section 8 planet minigolf blue toad ep1 $4 1 slot sam and max devil playhouse ep1-5 $3 1 slot hustle kings with dlc $2 1 slot madden arcade $3 1 slot wakeboarding hd $3 1 slot anarchy rush hour $1 any of these grab2 get 1 free 1 slot left both mw2 map packs bf1943 critter crunch detuned command andconquer red alert shatter zuma bejewled $7 grab this and get 1 from the top free[/QUOTE]

Bunk22, I'm interested in the MW2 map packs. Pm me, please.

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL my fault. It's been quite some time since i read the OP and I noticed a few pages back the negative feedback left, so I assumed it was fine.[/QUOTE]

i think you should be able to recieve feedback.
you certainly are transfering money and would be silly not to identify with feedback.
( EDIT )Feedback Rules and Guidelines
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504
OOPS! well, even though i disagree, CAG doesn't allow gamesharing feedback. lame.

Account #1 : $7.00

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Tv Show King
Pixeljunk Eden
Crystal Defenders
Shatter
Account #2 $12.00

Final Fantasy Tactics
Penny Arcade Adventures ( 1&2 )
Vandal Hearts (RPG)
Critter Crunch
Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&- Wardens Keep
Account #3 $14.00

Mega Man 10
Burn Zombie Burn
Bomberman Ultra
Fat Princess
Pixeljunk Monsters
Gunstar Heroes
Battleship 1943
Wolfenstein 3D
Jeapordy
Account #4 $4.00

Tekken 5 Online Bundle and novastrike

im thinking about starting a long term group mainly looking to get psn games not to much dlc or ps1 classics considering future releases also my top 5 of interest are deathtrack resurection pixlejunk shooter vandal hearts braid and battle fantasia also interested in the following tank battles matt hazard space invaders terrover tecmo bowl press your luck family feud price is right assault heros my aquarium soldner-X 2 rocket knight if u think u might have the same interests as me this long term group might be for you and we can work out the details once we get a group thanxs in advance cags

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back