CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I bought the maps for myself since Mojimbo crumbled our group :cry:

I'll share the maps to people for $2 a pop, since that's basically the same thing. But only to people I could trust.

[quote name='naes']Well I bought the maps for myself since Mojimbo crumbled our group :cry:

I'll share the maps to people for $2 a pop, since that's basically the same thing. But only to people I could trust.[/quote]

The maps should be shareable right?

Im currently waiting on atomsk to download the maps.

[quote name='naes']They should be shareable.[/quote]

Quick question... IF they are shareable, is it possible (since me and a few RL buddies might be doing this) that I can pop the file on a flash drive? Or do I have to log in on his acct and DL them?

Sorry in advance because I am a total noob when it comes to the sharing ps3 thingy...

[quote name='AkariK']Looking to join a PSN group for Tekken and Puzzle Fighter[/quote]

I currently have a group for Tekken 5 Online. So far we have:

me
SeanAmI122886
atomsk

If you want in, let me know.

[quote name='Freezing Alone']Alrighty everybody, for the All PSN Group it looks like we have our five. They are:

naes
Freezing Alone
blitz6speed
Deadpool
Deadpool's friend

So what me and naes are gonna do now is re-calculate how much this is going to cost just to make sure of the price, then check to see what the paypal fee's going to be for those of you sending your share by Paypal. I'll update this post with the info when we have it or make a new one if this one gets lost.

Also, don't worry about what games we already have. I have a crap load but the whole reason we're getting every PSN game is so that absolutely everyone has every game, and incase something happens (like you run out of space and need to get rid of some or something) you can always get all of them back.

Anyway I'll post back here with more info when we have it! But hopefully we can get this going by this weekend (It's cool if we can't though, no rush guys).[/quote]

Funds ready, just let me know.

Okay guys, we just need 1 more for the Tekken 5 Online group. So far we have:

me
SeanAmI122886
atomsk
Akarik

Its a little over $6 including the paypal fees. So come on guys, just $6 and you can own one of the best fighting games on PS3

[quote name='lunasicc']Okay guys, we just need 1 more for the Tekken 5 Online group. So far we have:

me
SeanAmI122886
atomsk
Akarik

Its a little over $6 including the paypal fees. So come on guys, just $6 and you can own one of the best fighting games on PS3[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in joining the crew. PM me with more info, i.e. trade rep, etc.

[quote name='naes']Sure dyeknom. I have 3 shares left so if you have AIM just IM me at naescag.[/quote]

Aim is wowlilpoot, just in case you're like "who in the world is this person" :)

I have tekken dark ressurection
i have the tekken online dark ressurection patch for online
mk2
and alot of rb songs.

Lookin for COD Map Pack and gt5 XDD
anybody wanna trade?

[quote name='dyeknom']Aim is wowlilpoot, just in case you're like "who in the world is this person" :)[/quote]
Sorry, I was playing CoD4 when you sent that message :lol:

Hey guys, group 4 is about to get off the ground. However, we had one guy drop. So now we need one to be full.

PM me if you are interested in the last slot and I'll tell you what to do.

so i want to get in a tekken group and a cod4 group. one question.... how many users can my ps3 have on it now. i have 5 currently due to sharing and my own. is there a limit?

also. i dont mind being the paypal sponser for a new group if needed. let me know via pm

[quote name='Shizim']so i want to get in a tekken group and a cod4 group. one question.... how many users can my ps3 have on it now. i have 5 currently due to sharing and my own. is there a limit?

also. i dont mind being the paypal sponser for a new group if needed. let me know via pm[/quote]

I don't think their is a limit for the amount of users/profile you can have on the PS3.

Also, I am the leader of the Tekken 5 Online group and am currently waiting for lurknomore to see if he wants to join. If he doesnt, then you more than welcome to join our group. You just have to have an paypal account that is able to send money.

Let me know if your interested.

Okay looks like we have our 5th member of the Tekken 5 Online Group.
Heres the list:

me (lunasicc)
SeanAmI122886
atomsk
Akarik
Shizim

I will notify you guys through pm with more information. If anyone wants out let me know ASAP.

Anyone want to share songs for rockband? I also would be willing to offer coke/ pepsi points in return for songs.

I have these songs which i can share with 2 more people. I have already swaped with Shizim and Orko.

1. Move Along
2. Dirty Little Secret
3. All the Small Things
4. Cherry Bomb
5. CrushCrushCrush
6. Fortunate Son
7. Still Alive

I have these 7 rockband songs i would share if anyone would share their songs with me.
They are:

1. Move Along
2. Dirty Little Secret
3. All the Small Things
4. Cherry Bomb
5. CrushCrushCrush
6. Fortunate Son
7. Still Alive

I'd like to join a group for anything. Don't have any specific games in mind since I'm open to most anything.

Downloadable Games I have:
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
Pain
Cash Guns Chaos
Gauntlet II
Piyotama
High Velocity Bowling

PS1 Games:
Jumping Flash!

Rock Band:
Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars
Beethoven's C*** - Serj Tarikian
Buddy Holly - Weezer
Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
El Scorcho - Weezer
Joker & The Thief - Wolfmother
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Last Train to Clarksville - The Monkees
Roam - B-52s
Shockwave - Black Tide
Siva - Smashing Pumpkins
Song With A Mission - The Sounds
Why Do You Love Me - Garbage

[quote name='miyamotofreak']How about a Castlevania: SoTN group guys?[/quote]

SoTN is $10, right? Maybe we can start one for Puzzle Fighter and that?

Or if someone has available shares on Puzzle Fighter, I'd love to buy one...

Sorry guys I've been mad busy the past few days. I'm going to calculate the complete cost for everything tonight and post it here before the end of the day. After that I'll check the paypal fee's and let you all know how much each person using paypal is going to have to add to cover the fee, so anyone who's using paypal to add their share (like me) just let me know and I'll send you a PM ^^

Anyway if you guys are up for it we can do this tomorrow afternoon.

EDIT: Okay guys, crunched the numbers and here's what we've got:

Every PSN game with every add-on (excluding Warhawk and Gran Turismo 5) will cost $331.25 US. This evens out to $66.25 US each. For those sending Paypal, they'd need to send $68.54 US to cover Paypal's fee.

So there's an extra $16-18 compared to our first estimate. If this isn't doable for some people or just plain pisses some people off, what we can do is add the original amount ($50.00 US each, which works out to $51.80 for those sending it by Paypal) and then when everyone's saved up a bit we can add the rest. But if we do $50.00 instead of $66.25, we won't be getting every single game yet.

So it's up to you guys. I can do either one and I'll be good to go as of tomorrow afternoon. Also if anyone thinks these numbers are wrong you can go ahead and check for yourself what every game with every add-on would cost, but I made sure. I also used bundles instead of seperate downloads when I was crunching the numbers since that's what we'd be getting. So, thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Let me know and we'll go from there ;)

[quote name='AkariK']SoTN is $10, right? Maybe we can start one for Puzzle Fighter and that?

Or if someone has available shares on Puzzle Fighter, I'd love to buy one...[/quote]

I would like to join a group with SoTN and Puzzle Fighter.

The group i was in just got totally fucked up. I want to buy

Pain
Everyday Shooter
Pixel Junk Monsters
Flow

Who wants in with me?

[quote name='Maynard']The group i was in just got totally fucked up. I want to buy

Pain
Everyday Shooter
Pixel Junk Monsters
Flow

Who wants in with me?[/quote]
What happened?

[quote name='Freezing Alone']Sorry guys I've been mad busy the past few days. I'm going to calculate the complete cost for everything tonight and post it here before the end of the day. After that I'll check the paypal fee's and let you all know how much each person using paypal is going to have to add to cover the fee, so anyone who's using paypal to add their share (like me) just let me know and I'll send you a PM ^^

Every PSN game with every add-on (excluding Warhawk and Gran Turismo 5) will cost $331.25 US. This evens out to $66.25 US each. For those sending Paypal, they'd need to send $68.54 US to cover Paypal's fee.

So there's an extra $16-18 compared to our first estimate. If this isn't doable for some people or just plain pisses some people off, what we can do is add the original amount ($50.00 US each, which works out to $51.80 for those sending it by Paypal) and then when everyone's saved up a bit we can add the rest. But if we do $50.00 instead of $66.25, we won't be getting every single game yet.

So it's up to you guys. I can do either one and I'll be good to go as of tomorrow afternoon. Also if anyone thinks these numbers are wrong you can go ahead and check for yourself what every game with every add-on would cost, but I made sure. I also used bundles instead of seperate downloads when I was crunching the numbers since that's what we'd be getting. So, thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Let me know and we'll go from there ;)[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me i'll be on in the late afternoon so i can hook things up then. Just let me know details.

I wouldn't mind making a group with SOTN , Puzzle Fighter HD ( will this work online since I heard there is online play ) I would chip in 10 for Pixel Junk Monster.

Also when we make a account and put in 10$ each and download the games. We will able to play the games without the user account and will it be on our main accounts ? also for the online games ( not warhawk ) will we be able to play it online if there was a online game that we wanted ?

I heard Gran Turismo 5 wasn't worth the money from what I heard. I also have warhawk. Its a ok game , but not worth 36$ I think thats what I saw on the PSN store.

I really do want Tekken :d

The new PS3 SingStar is launching in May I think, and was wondering if there was any interest for starting a SingStar DLC group.

Here is the list and along with the 30 songs that come on the game disc there is supposedly 200 more songs that will be available on the SingStore.

So any one interested? :)

[quote name='Freezing Alone']Sorry guys I've been mad busy the past few days. I'm going to calculate the complete cost for everything tonight and post it here before the end of the day. After that I'll check the paypal fee's and let you all know how much each person using paypal is going to have to add to cover the fee, so anyone who's using paypal to add their share (like me) just let me know and I'll send you a PM ^^

So it's up to you guys. I can do either one and I'll be good to go as of tomorrow afternoon. Also if anyone thinks these numbers are wrong you can go ahead and check for yourself what every game with every add-on would cost, but I made sure. I also used bundles instead of seperate downloads when I was crunching the numbers since that's what we'd be getting. So, thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Let me know and we'll go from there ;)[/quote]
I did the work again and I got $246.67. Are you including the PSEye, PSone or PSP games? I'm only including the PS3 games.

I didn't include any PSEye, PSX or PSP games. I added every single game other than Warhawk and Gran Turismo 5, and every add-on for every game we'd be buying. Like I said though it's up to you guys if you want to each chip in $50.00 first, then add on after that if we need more.

Hey, guys. Just did a successful groupshare with Tekken 5 Online. Since I am lazy to pm everyone in my group 1 by 1, I am just going to post here.

Okay guys, what other games might you be interested in? Someone in our group mentioned Super Puzzle Fighter HD. What about you guys? I would't mind doing SuperStar Dust HD.

Hopefully you guys read this post and add some of your suggestion.

Thanks guys and good share!

[quote name='lunasicc']Hey, guys. Just did a successful groupshare with Tekken 5 Online. Since I am lazy to pm everyone in my group 1 by 1, I am just going to post here.

Okay guys, what other games might you be interested in? Someone in our group mentioned Super Puzzle Fighter HD. What about you guys? I would't mind doing SuperStar Dust HD.

Hopefully you guys read this post and add some of your suggestion.

Thanks guys and good share![/quote]

Huzzah for a successful gameshare. Maybe we should get an AIM chat going or try to get set up in the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back