CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Deadpool']Did you guys ever get that 5th for Echochrome? I'd like in.[/quote]

Sorry deadpool, echochrome has been maxed out.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Still need to get my PJM+SOTN from Evergoo[/QUOTE]

Check your PM.

Any other takers for RB besides finsfan0210, StrandedBrit, and me? We plan on getting a lot since finsfan0210 has 5-10 and StrandedBrit and I have none at the moment.

I'd like to be a part of a group. I'm mainly looking for any and all PSP games, Echochrome (PS3 and PSP versions), and Shivering Isles (if that can be traded).

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Someone want to start one for PJM Encore?[/QUOTE]I would be interested in this. :bouncy:

Split between five and with the paypal surcharge added it would come out to $1.54 each.

Since Freezing Alone hasn't been on, I'll be leader I guess.

So we got two people

Me and blitz.

Anyone else down? I'm pretty sure the total should be around $50. Someone can check my work.

Doing another shout out for a Rock Band group. 2 more members would be ideal and we're getting ready to setup everything.

Same with SingStar but you've got a few weeks to think about that.

I will join you guys, I have a bunch downloaded already, I can get a list of them after the wife gets done playing. I am also interested in the singstar group as well.

Here is what I have,
Black Sabbath pack
Judas Priest pack
Metallica Pack
Blink 182 All the Small Things
Boston More Than A Feeling
CCR Fortunate Son
Foreigner Juke Box Hero
Greateful Dead Truckin’
Maiden The Number of the Beast
Skynyrd Gimme Three Steps
Oasis Wonderwall
Pretenders Brass in Pocket
Rush Limelight
Rush Working Man

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Doing another shout out for a Rock Band group. 2 more members would be ideal and we're getting ready to setup everything.

Same with SingStar but you've got a few weeks to think about that.[/quote]

[quote name='gindias']I will join you guys, I have a bunch downloaded already, I can get a list of them after the wife gets done playing. I am also interested in the singstar group as well.[/quote]

PMd with details.

One slot left in both groups!

[quote name='naes']Since Freezing Alone hasn't been on, I'll be leader I guess.

So we got two people

Me and blitz.

Anyone else down? I'm pretty sure the total should be around $50. Someone can check my work.[/quote]

hey im intersted intersted in joining. so does tht leave 2 more ppl?

[quote name='deadlyopps_c475']hey im intersted intersted in joining. so does tht leave 2 more ppl?[/quote]
Yup. 2 more spots to fill.

whats the total cost on the RB group? I have a few of the songs and am not dying to get the rest but if its cheap enough id be down.

[quote name='Shizim']whats the total cost on the RB group? I have a few of the songs and am not dying to get the rest but if its cheap enough id be down.[/quote]

There is none. It's an as we go/voting group. We'll initially get a bunch and then each week vote on what we want when new stuff comes out.

I did the work again, and for all the games the total is now at $277.64 ($55.53 per person). The reason it keeps going up is because new games are getting added. This total includes all the games minus the PSone, PSP, PSEye, Warhawk and GT5P.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Hey naes,

Wouldnt the price be a little less if people in the group already have purchased 2,3,4,5 psn games/add ons/etc ?[/quote]
No

[quote name='naes']Since Freezing Alone hasn't been on, I'll be leader I guess.

So we got two people

Me and blitz.

Anyone else down? I'm pretty sure the total should be around $50. Someone can check my work.[/QUOTE]

Was i forgotten so soon? :(

[quote name='Deadpool']Was i forgotten so soon? :([/quote]
That makes 5! Wooop! Everyone in the group, add me on AIM so we can discuss this

naescag

If you don't have AIM, make a screen name and use a web messenger, dammit.

[quote name='naes']That makes 5! Wooop! Everyone in the group, add me on AIM so we can discuss this

naescag

If you don't have AIM, make a screen name and use a web messenger, dammit.[/QUOTE]

lol do what?

I believe that you can not share DLC from the Singstar Store. The only source I found was a thread on ps3forums. It would be nice if I had more sources... It looks like when you download a song, it is locked with that particular PS3 Serial Number and your account. You can not redownload that song onto another PS3 even if you use the same account. PSN's 5 active PS3 policy does not apply to Singstar.

Can anyone out there prove me wrong?

[quote name='tiber']I believe that you can not share DLC from the Singstar Store. The only source I found was a thread on ps3forums. It would be nice if I had more sources... It looks like when you download a song, it is locked with that particular PS3 Serial Number and your account. You can not redownload that song onto another PS3 even if you use the same account. PSN's 5 active PS3 policy does not apply to Singstar.

Can anyone out there prove me wrong?[/quote]

Interesting. I'm looking into it.

EDIT: You are correct. I've checked a few other forums out and it's just like you said. I guess there will be no SingStar gamesharing. :(

[quote name='naes']Get AIM.[/QUOTE]

Ok, but i wont be home till saturday morning. If you want to start things up without me that's cool. I give my word that i'll follow thru tomorrow.

fuck does anyone actually want to do this? Deadpool you said you'd be on. We were waiting for you. This is getting ridiculous. We're doing this today. I have 6 people (including me) interested. First to pay is in. We will keep the group together to continue to get every PSN game.

the problem being that i'm only home every other day. I'm home now, for an hour. I was on saturday, but i'm a moron and forgot to launch AIM.

[quote name='finsfan0210']are we able to access the european psn store? and if so i would like to gameshare with someone[/quote]

As would I. I want Dark Mist bad.

If anyone is interested in PixelJunk Monsters, its expansion pack, and Castlevania SOTN for $9.78 via PayPal, please PM me.

I have one more gameshare left.

Well, i finally got done downloading and installing EVERY game on the PSN. A lot of effort, but worked out 100%. Tekken 1080p online is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back