CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in getting a bunch of games, just bought the ps3 yesterday and the only psn game I have is pain. Assuming they can be split amongst 5 people I'd be up for just about anything that seems decent.

[quote name='happy']I'd be interested in getting a bunch of games, just bought the ps3 yesterday and the only psn game I have is pain. Assuming they can be split amongst 5 people I'd be up for just about anything that seems decent.[/quote]

How about tekken? If you have a credit card linked to your PSN we'd have four people to split the cost. thats 5 bucks each.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...that sucks then. Guess I'll start a new one.[/quote]

Let me know when you do....because you're the only person I've seen so far bring up Lemmings. :p

[quote name='TUrtlekev3']Anyone interested in Super Stardust HD w/ solo expansion pack? I just bought a PS3 and need a PSN game right now. Post here or pm me.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in joining your group for the Super Stardust HD w/ solo expansion pack. :)

Basically, one guy buys the game with his credit card. The rest of us payapl him our share of the game. When he receives payment, he takes his cc info off of his playstation and then gives the other users the login information for the account he buys it on (you always should make a new account) the users then make a new account on their playstations and log in with the information given and download tekken.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Basically, one guy buys the game with his credit card. The rest of us payapl him our share of the game. When he receives payment, he takes his cc info off of his playstation and then gives the other users the login information for the account he buys it on (you always should make a new account) the users then make a new account on their playstations and log in with the information given and download tekken.[/quote]

Exactly. BUT he should change his password when he gives us his log in info. That way he doesnt have to make a new account afterwards. He could just change his password to herestekkenguys and after we all download he can change it to something else.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Or just make a whole new account to start with. It's a really safe deal.[/quote]

Indeed. I got a buddy comin over tomorrow so let me know if we can work anything out Matt.

[quote name='genfuyung']How about tekken? If you have a credit card linked to your PSN we'd have four people to split the cost. thats 5 bucks each.[/quote]

I'd be up for tekken. I'd prefer to use paypal (I'm trying to empty my account). Feel free to PM me details when it's all set up (I'll keep checking here too).

I'd also be willing to get Super stardust hd if people are still looking for more to share that.

So potential group users for Super Stardust HD with Solo expansion pack:

Turtlekev3 (me)
Renald
happy
DarthPuma
miyamotofreak

Any more takers?

[quote name='happy']I'd be up for tekken. I'd prefer to use paypal (I'm trying to empty my account). Feel free to PM me details when it's all set up (I'll keep checking here too).

I'd also be willing to get Super stardust hd if people are still looking for more to share that.[/quote]

Sounds good. I think we have 5 now. Unfortunately none of us have a credit card on our psn:cry:

I'd like to get in on this for Everyday Shooter or Super Stardust.. I just got a PS3 and i'm not exactly sure how this works, but I read the op and sort of get it.

SSHD group- If there are already five people, then one of us can go ahead and buy the game, and we'll paypal that user the money. I'm going out of town so I don't have access to the internet or my PS3 until Tuesday, that is, if the group decides to wait.

[quote name='TUrtlekev3']SSHD group- If there are already five people, then one of us can go ahead and buy the game, and we'll paypal that user the money. I'm going out of town so I don't have access to the internet or my PS3 until Tuesday, that is, if the group decides to wait.[/QUOTE]?
Do you know who's officially in our group? I wouldn't mind getting the game but my paypal takes fees out of everything I get (I have a premier account). Does anyone in our group have a personal account so that the fees don't get charged?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I need the expansion for that and PJM.[/QUOTE]
I'm looking for the PJM expansion as well. If you know any others who want that, maybe we can all pitch in and get it. :)

l listed the four other members on the last page, but we are missing a fifth person (missing confirmation from miyamotofreak if he is interested). Sorry, but I also have a premier account.

I'm in. Wish I could not have to pay for SSHD again but its okay I guess. Also I'm in for Pain, Everday, Pixeljunk Racers, Commandos 3, gripshift, flow expansion, CAC, piyotama (which is only $3!), puzzle fighter, high stakes poker. loco roco correcho, the blast factor bundle, warhawk broken mirror DLC, Super Puzzle Fighter HD, and any PS1 game thats not SOTN.

genfuyung, I'm still interested in Tekken. Do you have a group already and what games are available. I don't have a credit card set up with my account, but could probably do that soon.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']I'm in. Wish I could not have to pay for SSHD again but its okay I guess. Also I'm in for Pain, Everday, Pixeljunk Racers, Commandos 3, gripshift, flow expansion, CAC, piyotama (which is only $3!), puzzle fighter, high stakes poker. loco roco correcho, the blast factor bundle, warhawk broken mirror DLC, and any PS1 game thats not SOTN.[/quote]

Can the warhawk expansions be done through sharing? If so I'd join people for that (preferably the one that has both together since it's cheaper).

[quote name='happy']Can the warhawk expansions be done through sharing? If so I'd join people for that (preferably the one that has both together since it's cheaper).[/QUOTE]
Yup. I got the original for sharing with a friend. So two for warhawk addon bundle?

Okay so when I do this I should create a new Playstation Network account for sharing right? Also, I don't mind being the credit card person if I have to as long as everyone does the PayPal thing when they're supposed.

The main games I'm interested in are Tekken and maybe Street Fighter when it comes out if I don't get it on Xbox. Also, I'm willing to share Pain with people that want that and have something good. I don't know if I even need money for that one.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']is anyone doing a pixeljunk monsters share? I'd be interested.[/quote]

I want in too. I'll be doing the PAIN one today (if I don't forget), next payday I'll do PJM+Expansion

I'd join a pixeljunk monsters group, played the demo and I can definitely see myself killing many hours with that.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Okay so when I do this I should create a new Playstation Network account for sharing right? Also, I don't mind being the credit card person if I have to as long as everyone does the PayPal thing when they're supposed.

The main games I'm interested in are Tekken and maybe Street Fighter when it comes out if I don't get it on Xbox. Also, I'm willing to share Pain with people that want that and have something good. I don't know if I even need money for that one.[/quote]

Yeah go ahead and create a new one. Ill send paypal as soon as i see that i can download it. Also Id definitely get in on street fighter with you. I thought about getting it on the 360 but the dpad is so awful that i just cant justify it. Keep me updated on tekken.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I want in too. I'll be doing the PAIN one today (if I don't forget), next payday I'll do PJM+Expansion[/quote]

okay, so if you want to do a pjm group, just pm me...

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']okay, so if you want to do a pjm group, just pm me...[/quote]

I'll definately do this, might need to wait till next Friday though...I'll check my funds and get back to you later.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Okay so when I do this I should create a new Playstation Network account for sharing right? Also, I don't mind being the credit card person if I have to as long as everyone does the PayPal thing when they're supposed.

The main games I'm interested in are Tekken and maybe Street Fighter when it comes out if I don't get it on Xbox. Also, I'm willing to share Pain with people that want that and have something good. I don't know if I even need money for that one.[/quote]
I will paypal you as soon as you purchase Tekken.

So here is the final group for SSHD with the solo expansion pack:

me, Renald, happy, DarthPuma and miyamotofreak.

Does anyone have a non-premier paypal account (personal) so it doesn't charge for fees? I can purchase it if needed and everyone would chip in $3.

I have no monies in PP and won't until someone either buys Okami or I get paid for the PSP i send out tomorrow......so Tekken group if you want to kick me it's cool.

[quote name='TUrtlekev3']So here is the final group for SSHD with the solo expansion pack:

me, Renald, happy, DarthPuma and miyamotofreak.

Does anyone have a non-premier paypal account (personal) so it doesn't charge for fees? I can purchase it if needed and everyone would chip in $3.[/QUOTE]

I can chip in $3 via paypal if no one else has a personal paypal account and you buy it. LMK if you have any updates. ^^

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll definately do this, might need to wait till next Friday though...I'll check my funds and get back to you later.[/quote]

np, i wasn't planning on doing it right away anyways. Plus I don't think 5 people are in yet...

[quote name='hypoh']I'm interested in a PixelJunk Monsters and possibly the expansion as well.[/quote]

Ok so how many people are interested... would we have enough...or too many?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Ok so how many people are interested... would we have enough...or too many?[/QUOTE]

That's five if happy and LinkinPrime are still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back