CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='benzene']I'm down for Bowling if the spot is still available[/quote]

It is. Cool, so we have 5 now. When I get home at around 7pm est today I'll buy the game.

[quote name='Kanik']It is. Cool, so we have 5 now. When I get home at around 7pm est today I'll buy the game.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me. Just PM me your Paypal address and the amount and I'll toss it to you when I get a chance.

[quote name='Renald']Sounds good to me. Just PM me your Paypal address and the amount and I'll toss it to you when I get a chance.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pm me your info too. I read that it doesn't have online multiplayer, although a few sites say it does, highly unlikely, but I'm still in.

edit: I never trust wikipedia..neverrrrr!

Hey, I am hoping to do a simple trade for Pixel junk monsters. I have pain and want pixel junk. What we would do is we give each other the accounts download the game then switch the passwords at the end.
Anybody interested?

[quote name='Kanik']It is. Cool, so we have 5 now. When I get home at around 7pm est today I'll buy the game.[/quote]

Alright! Just need your Paypal email address.

I'm not really familiar with Paypal fees, so do I just send you $2.00 since I have the funds in my balance?

[quote name='benzene']Alright! Just need your Paypal email address.

I'm not really familiar with Paypal fees, so do I just send you $2.00 since I have the funds in my balance?[/QUOTE]

the rates are: (all for 5 people) according to http://ppcalc.com/

$10 game = $2.37 each
$16 (pjm+exp) = $3.60 each
$20 = $4.43

[quote name='blitz6speed']Fatal Inertia EX CONFIRMED to be gameshareable. Downloading it from the always trusty All PSN group we setup.[/quote]

I figured theoritically, but you never know. Thanks for the confirmation. I still think I'll pass on that until Wipeout HD though.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']the rates are: (all for 5 people) according to http://ppcalc.com/

$10 game = $2.37 each
$16 (pjm+exp) = $3.60 each
$20 = $4.43[/quote]

Yup. I didn't realize there was a flat fee and instead put in "I want $8" and then divided that by 4. Woops!

I'll be getting bowling in a few. :D

Anyone know why Tax was charged for Bowling but not Everyday Shooter? That's just odd.

It came out to $10.68, so that's $2.14 each person, adjusted for Paypal fees, that's $2.50 sent. I'll PM you all the Paypal address.

Kanik*
Doubledown*
V4oLDbOY*
Renald*
Benzene*

* = Paid

[quote name='Kanik']Your inbox is full V4oLDbOY.[/QUOTE]

sorry, I only had 140 yesterday, now I have 10 new messages from one person.

edit: it was just the same message, asking for a trade. No dice...

ehh, I'm sort of dissapointed with hvb. A few friends stopped by a few hours ago. I tried to get them to play multiplayer with me, but since I had a wii 3 feet from my ps3, that didn't work. After they left I played a little more and its definitely not a game I'd pay $10 for, especially without online multiplayer. Needless to say, I need more AA batteries and a new bottle or Kahlua, why couldn't they drink the albertson's gin, its just as good...

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']ehh, I'm sort of dissapointed with hvb. A few friends stopped by a few hours ago. I tried to get them to play multiplayer with me, but since I had a wii 3 feet from my ps3, that didn't work. After they left I played a little more and its definitely not a game I'd pay $10 for, especially without online multiplayer. Needless to say, I need more AA batteries and a new bottle or Kahlua, why couldn't they drink the albertson's gin, its just as good...[/quote]

I used to own a Wii and when I tried to get my brother to play he yelled "It's not the same!" then proceeded to run out before even trying. He's very torn over the fact that I sold a Wii that neither of us touched for about 3 months straight.

After I found out playing bowling by myself isn't much fun I looked into it. The developers announced about two months ago on the official forums that they would release an update with Online play and leaderboards. They mentioned it would be released around the time of the in-game XMB update. Although they've disappeared in the past month.

[quote name='Kanik']I used to own a Wii and when I tried to get my brother to play he yelled "It's not the same!" then proceeded to run out before even trying. He's very torn over the fact that I sold a Wii that neither of us touched for about 3 months straight.

After I found out playing bowling by myself isn't much fun I looked into it. The developers announced about two months ago on the official forums that they would release an update with Online play and leaderboards. They mentioned it would be released around the time of the in-game XMB update. Although they've disappeared in the past month.[/QUOTE]

hmmm, I must google this...

[quote name='doubledown']Also, does anyone know if there are a limit on how many accounts we can have on the PS3?

I have an account called GAMESHARE that currently has Linkin's info in it for PAIN. Could I just take Kanik's info and replace it in my GAMESHARE account or do I have to create GAMESHARE2?[/QUOTE]

Anyone able to answer my question?

I paid for HVB also..thanks Kanik

[quote name='doubledown']Anyone able to answer my question?

I paid for HVB also..thanks Kanik[/QUOTE]

I just made a new account on my ps3 called hvb, I got another fro pjm, along with a japan and uk one, so I think its ok to have a lot. I think I actually have 7-8 accounts right now. but since the game is on my ps3 I can just use it with my old account.

also kanik, I found a few posts about the hvb online thing, but not much. I hope it does come though.

So, who's in for some Commando 3 or Lemmings? Eh, eh?

Or, is there another game out there that people want and is a hoot? I'm finding these PSN games to be surprisingly fun. Everyday Shooter seems to just be able to relax me.

Is anyone looking for just the PJM expansion (also need flow expansion)? I got PJM a while back but still need to pick up the expansion. ><

I'm also interested in some of the PS1 games they have up there--Spyro, Wild Arms, Crash Bandicoot (not sure which one to get)--so if anyone else is interested/looking for that, let me know. :)

Travis of the infamous PAIN blog actually stated that the team behind HVB is still hard at work on new features for the game. However, IMO it is very doubtful that we will ever see any of those features. Keep in mind that this is much more advanced than Wii bowling, and while I did not really like it at first, the difficulty and depth of the game keep me coming back to this day.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I stickied the thread...it gets a lot of action...figured might as well.[/quote]
Thanks linkin, forgot about this thread. Will update teh OP with whatever you guys want.. let me know

[quote name='Renald']Is anyone looking for just the PJM expansion (also need flow expansion)? I got PJM a while back but still need to pick up the expansion. ><

I'm also interested in some of the PS1 games they have up there--Spyro, Wild Arms, Crash Bandicoot (not sure which one to get)--so if anyone else is interested/looking for that, let me know. :)[/QUOTE]Yeah, I need just PJM encore.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Anyone thinking of getting the booster packs for Warhawk? I'd like to do GS for that.[/QUOTE]
We had a group going a few pages back for the second booster. With you we'd only need 1 more.

Hi folks

Ive been looking for a site like this for ages :)

I would like to join a group to get some games. I have paypal and see this as a great way to get some CHEAP ASS GAMES :)

In in the UK so have does it have to be a UK/PAL group that i join, as ive tried to use my card on the us store and it dont work :(

My PSN is BigMarcTCB and MSN is [email protected]

Cheers folks

[quote name='dbc100']I need some games if anyones up for it ill join any group i buy games which im willing to gameshare

psn is glocshot and email is [email protected][/QUOTE]
Cool we definitely need more buyers.
So I got three things I want to start a gameshare on. Everybody just post if you want in on any of these:

Warhawk DLC (post if you want any of the 2 packs or both but please specify). We'll probably buy both since the price increase is minimal. If we get Broken Mirror DLC (I suspect thats the one we'll get if we only get one) it'll cost less than $2 a person, and for both it'll cost less than $3.

Pixeljunk Racers- Only $7 and demo is good. Full game is packed with content. Less than $2 a person!

Gripshift- Hear great things about it. $10 so we'd pay less than $2.50 each for it.

[quote name='BigMarcTCB']Hi folks

I would like to join a group to get some games. I have paypal and see this as a great way to get some CHEAP ASS GAMES :)

In in the UK so have does it have to be a UK/PAL group that i join, as ive tried to use my card on the us store and it dont work :(

Cheers folks[/QUOTE]

Download Dark Mist and share it with me and I'll share a bunch of stuff off my US account with you :D

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Cool we definitely need more buyers.
So I got three things I want to start a gameshare on. Everybody just post if you want in on any of these:

WarhawK Broken Mirror DLC

Pixeljunk Racers

Gripshift[/quote]

Im still down for the Broken Mirror booster

Here's a question for all.

Anyone in a 5 person group that has since upgraded their harddrive?

I want to know if replacing the HDD causes you to lose a slot in your gameshare groups. A fellow CAG recently had their PS3 die and sent it to be replaced. He was in a group with 4 others for gamesharing. When he got it back and tried to log in to redownload stuff, he couldn't. It wouldn't recognize his new PS3 as the old one.

So anyone got any info?

I'm still up for both warhawk boosters. After those I should have a few dollars left in paypal that I could be convinced to spend on any number of games.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Here's a question for all.

Anyone in a 5 person group that has since upgraded their harddrive?

I want to know if replacing the HDD causes you to lose a slot in your gameshare groups. A fellow CAG recently had their PS3 die and sent it to be replaced. He was in a group with 4 others for gamesharing. When he got it back and tried to log in to redownload stuff, he couldn't. It wouldn't recognize his new PS3 as the old one.

So anyone got any info?[/quote]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4502862

According to The Mana Knight, if he didn't preform a system back-up utility with an external HDD then he lost all his gameshare data.

[quote name='wtfisthisfob']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4502862

According to The Mana Knight, if he didn't preform a system back-up utility with an external HDD then he lost all his gameshare data.[/QUOTE]

ugg, I was planning on upgrading my macbook hdd and using that 120gb for my ps3... Although I shouldn't complain since the drm issues with 360 aren't nearly as bad with psn. I haven't gotten anything off or xbl. Plus I live in america and in american I use US dollars not f*cking points.

[quote name='whoknows']Download Dark Mist and share it with me and I'll share a bunch of stuff off my US account with you :D[/quote]

when dark mist is out on the UK store ill get that and start share it with you mate no probs. If anyone is looking for someone to join a group ill get a game of the uk store no probs and share amongst the group.

cheers folks

[quote name='shemer77']Im looking for pixel junk monsters, I have pain if anybody wants to trade![/quote]

check your pm mate

[quote name='BigMarcTCB']Hi folks

Cheers folks[/QUOTE]

Any interest in Pixel Junk Monsters Encore (the expansion to PixelJunk Monsters)? We just need 3 more people to join before we can buy it. ^_^

[quote name='shemer77']Im looking for pixel junk monsters, I have pain if anybody wants to trade![/QUOTE]

I know it's not Pixel Junk Monsters, but would you be interested in joining my group for PixelJunk Monsters Encore (the expansion)? It's only a couple of bucks per person once we get 5 people in. LMK!

cheers renald for the offer, but i got pixel junk encore already, any more games come up tho and ill be up for chipping in no probs mate

[quote name='TUrtlekev3']Have one more available download for SSHD with solo expansion pack for $3. Anyone?[/quote]

im involved there dude. You do mean superstar dust right ??

pm me the details or add me to msn

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back