CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigMarcTCB']cheers renald for the offer, but i got pixel junk encore already, any more games come up tho and ill be up for chipping in no probs mate[/QUOTE]

No problem. :) I'll let you know if I have any updates in the future. ^_^

Just some info for you guys that a trading.

I called sony for some info on a few things and I learn't the following:whistle2:

Upgrading you HDD is the equivalent of losing a share. (for those in groups of 5 this means you can't access that group again.)

If your PS3 dies and you don't get the same machine back, it's like losing a share.(for those in groups of 5 this means you can't access that group again.)

Not trying to scare, but inform incase it happens you'll at least be prepared/know about it.

anyone interested in gamesharing tekken? i have a few games... mkII, flow, gauntlet, loco roco, super rub a dub, syphon filter. maybe we can get a small group together... or if anyone just wants to propose a trade for tekken.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Just some info for you guys that a trading.

I called sony for some info on a few things and I learn't the following:whistle2:

Upgrading you HDD is the equivalent of losing a share. (for those in groups of 5 this means you can't access that group again.)

If your PS3 dies and you don't get the same machine back, it's like losing a share.(for those in groups of 5 this means you can't access that group again.)

Not trying to scare, but inform incase it happens you'll at least be prepared/know about it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sucks....I was going to upgrade my 60GB HDD, but if i lose my shares, that would suck...especially since I enjoy PAIN and BOWLING. Hmmm, what to do.

[quote name='doubledown']Wow, that sucks....I was going to upgrade my 60GB HDD, but if i lose my shares, that would suck...especially since I enjoy PAIN and BOWLING. Hmmm, what to do.[/QUOTE]

i don't believe that that's completely true. if you backup your hard drive before you install the new HDD you can do it as a restore. I did it this way when i upgraded my HDD and it did not change the amount of downloads i had left.

so..just make sure you backup your hard drive onto an external one before you upgrade.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']i don't believe that that's completely true. if you backup your hard drive before you install the new HDD you can do it as a restore. I did it this way when i upgraded my HDD and it did not change the amount of downloads i had left.

so..just make sure you backup your hard drive onto an external one before you upgrade.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hijack the sharing thread...but when you do a restore does it restore your games AND profiles? Basically, I did NOT share, was the the sharee (Linkin shared his account with me, along with another).

I would assume if it restores the profiles you can just log into the GAMESHARE profile and redownload. Just curious how that works. I would definintely back-up my HDD before upgrading

If anyone wants, I am sort of interested in sshd or everyday shooter. From someone that owns both. Which one is the better?

For the others interested in warhawk, it appears a new booster is coming soon, so maybe we should wait for that and share them all, and hopefully that will help us draw in another person or two.

[quote name='doubledown']Sorry to hijack the sharing thread...but when you do a restore does it restore your games AND profiles? Basically, I did NOT share, was the the sharee (Linkin shared his account with me, along with another).

I would assume if it restores the profiles you can just log into the GAMESHARE profile and redownload. Just curious how that works. I would definintely back-up my HDD before upgrading[/QUOTE]

when i did a restore, it restored all user profiles (i have 3, incluiding a japanese and a uk one) and all games that were downloaded from each profile. i assume that, since it never went online to reacquire the games, it didn't count as another download.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']when i did a restore, it restored all user profiles (i have 3, incluiding a japanese and a uk one) and all games that were downloaded from each profile. i assume that, since it never went online to reacquire the games, it didn't count as another download.[/quote]

And that's using the backup/restore utility in the system bar?

Heyo, I'm interested in the SSHD expansion packs, PJM + expansion and Tekken 5. Unfortunately I don't have anything to trade, but I can pay with pay pal instead. Thanks.

Hey, I am looking for SSHD plus the expansion. All i have however is PAIN! If anybody is intersted pm me.

so who else is interested in sshd and the ad on.

from the posts I saw

Warlock TCK
me
shemer77
beastmangler

anyone else, not the expansion pack, the game and the expansion pack.

or we could do 2 if we ca get enough for just the base game, and then a few could join those who only want the expansion pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Beastmangler']I'm interested. In sshd plus the expansion or just joining a group in general. PM me.[/QUOTE]

ok I think we eedone more though...

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Hey guys, remember the 2nd SSHD expansion should be in the store tomorrow ......:D[/QUOTE]

yea I as wondering about that, I guess once we get 5 people, we'd need to decide on what to get expanson wide. I dont have everyday shooter and was trying to decide which one to get. I guess sshd wins since trophies...

So I don't have a credit card and the PSN cards aren't available here. Would anyone be willing to share SSHD, Tekken DR Online, and maybe PJM. I can pay with PayPal.

[quote name='Jest']So I don't have a credit card and the PSN cards aren't available here. Would anyone be willing to share SSHD, Tekken DR Online, and maybe PJM. I can pay with PayPal.[/QUOTE]

I think a couple other people are interested in sharing sshd, I'm sure one of us could buy it. usually the other 4 people pay via paypal.

So if anyone is looking to start a new group I am interested. I have 0 DLC games. Hit me up with a friends request on the PSN.

I have SSHD + 1st Add-on...I'm want the 2nd one for sure.

Also with CAG 2.0 already in place, maybe we should create a CAG PSN GameSharing group and move our chats in there.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have SSHD + 1st Add-on...I'm want the 2nd one for sure.

Also with CAG 2.0 already in place, maybe we should create a CAG PSN GameSharing group and move our chats in there.[/QUOTE]

what I was hoping to do was get a group together for sshd game + first addon

and then have another group for the new one, since some people seem to want the 2nd add on. About that chat would be fine.

I have Super Stardust HD for trade. Looking for Echochrome and/or Everyday Shooter. Also have Flow and Super Rub a Dub you can have if you have a few other games I can download. PM me.

Also, two questions:
1.Is it 5 downloads total or one download by me and then 5 others?
2.Can the new "users" created be deleted now? I see the shared game's info says something about if ALL users are deleted then the game won't work. If not, is there a max amount of users you can have?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have SSHD + 1st Add-on...I'm want the 2nd one for sure.

Also with CAG 2.0 already in place, maybe we should create a CAG PSN GameSharing group and move our chats in there.[/QUOTE]

I have SSHD + 1st Add on as well. I'm also interested in the 2nd expansion. :p

[quote name='Togepy']Also, two questions:
1.Is it 5 downloads total or one download by me and then 5 others?
2.Can the new "users" created be deleted now? I see the shared game's info says something about if ALL users are deleted then the game won't work. If not, is there a max amount of users you can have?[/QUOTE]

It's 5 downloads total so since you count as one of the downloads, you have 4 downloads left.

The new users can't be deleted because if you delete that user, you'll lose whatever game that particular user downloaded. I'm not sure if there's a max amount of users you can have...I have about 7 right now. @_@

hey people im new but im no noob lol i wanna knw if pl wanna swap crash bandicoot for sshd and pain is what im looking for any1 intrested add me on ps3 pitcher69

Well, I was not really interested in a group for paying for sshd, I was just interested to see if anybody wanted to trade. I have pain and I am looking for sshd and expansion.

[quote name='shemer77']Well, I was not really interested in a group for paying for sshd, I was just interested to see if anybody wanted to trade. I have pain and I am looking for sshd and expansion.[/QUOTE]

oh ok. But like I said before if anyone is interested in a sshd group pm me or post. I am getting confused about who wants to trade or just wants the expansion...

So if you want to do a group for sshd OR sshd +expansion 1 OR sshd + expansion 1&2 post or pm me.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']oh ok. But like I said before if anyone is interested in a sshd group pm me or post. I am getting confused about who wants to trade or just wants the expansion...

So if you want to do a group for sshd OR sshd +expansion 1 OR sshd + expansion 1&2 post or pm me.[/quote]

im interested mate just pm me or add me over messenger

Im also looking to join a group who buy alot of games, im getting board of my games now so im looking to get some classic games also

Does anyone wanna start a group to get the following games:

Echochrome, Pain, Castlevania, Lemmings

I know not everyone would probably want them all, but maybe we can get a group going for at least three of them.

Word on the street is that Warhawk and GT5 Prologue are shareable and playable on different accounts with fw2.4. This is not the gospel here, just repeating what I heard. If anyone has either of these games off the PSN they should give it a shot.

[quote name='smiggity']Word on the street is that Warhawk and GT5 Prologue are shareable and playable on different accounts with fw2.4. This is not the gospel here, just repeating what I heard. If anyone has either of these games off the PSN they should give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed... Downloading the update for it now.

I was able to do this because I gave my old account (actually I gave warhawk, to my cousin when he first got his ps3. But I still have it on my ps3's hdd incase I wanted to play it through my old account. So it works.. ON my NEW account.

I dont know if this will last, but I'll take it. If someone could check on GT prologue that would help, then I might want to get a group going for that.

edit: if gt prologue is shareable I'd be up for a trade for warhawk.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Confirmed... Downloading the update for it now.

I was able to do this because I gave my old account (actually I gave warhawk, to my cousin when he first got his ps3. But I still have it on my ps3's hdd incase I wanted to play it through my old account. So it works.. ON my NEW account.

I dont know if this will last, but I'll take it. If someone could check on GT prologue that would help, then I might want to get a group going for that.

edit: if gt prologue is shareable I'd be up for a trade for warhawk.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Im sure it will be fixed with 2.41 though.

if somebody could create a new psn account then we can have 5 members for that account and members just load the wallet if they wanna buy and share something??

[quote name='bigdsinferno']i'd be interested in SSHD and it's expansions...
i'm still looking for tekken as well.[/QUOTE]

im still interested as well, do we have 5 people. If we do I can buy. Or I can buy and people would just ay me as we get 5.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']im still interested as well, do we have 5 people. If we do I can buy. Or I can buy and people would just ay me as we get 5.[/quote]

Did you get my PM? I am definitely 100% interested in SSHD + exp and Tekken

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Confirmed... Downloading the update for it now.

edit: if gt prologue is shareable I'd be up for a trade for warhawk.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for the confirm.

Also...anyone know if maybe the Tekken online thing shareable now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back