CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a few weeks early but both doubledown and I are interested in a R&C: Quest for Booty group when it comes out Aug 21st. I wouldn't mind setting it up though I live in a state that gets charged tax (Ohio) if that matters.

i'll be down for that group QiG...i live in NY and i get charged tax too...but doesn't everyone?

edit: i'm also interested in a long term group

Last edited by a moderator:
You can avoid taxes by changing your registered PSN address to a tax free state, like California.

I did it the other day and I was still able to get the savings with my billing address(different from PSN address) in TX, a taxed state.

Still need at least one for our long term group. We're interested in Eden for now. Maynard, I sent you an invite but haven't heard back. Any interest?

[quote name='torifile']Invite sent.[/quote]

hey guys? You need to accept your invites so we're all actually MEMBERS of the group :)

[quote name='Maynard']hey guys? You need to accept your invites so we're all actually MEMBERS of the group :)[/QUOTE]
I never got an invite to your group, but I invited you to ours. We're already going. Got Eden already. There's still a spot for you if you want it.

Anyone want Siren: Blood Curse?

There is one position left in our Siren group.

PM me for details.

Also I want to join a long term game share group.

Thanks

pik, I may be interested. Also, the PayPal for Tekken hasn't come through yet.

Also, for everyone what happens if you give a 6th person account details for a game share? Does it just not let them access that account? It's not possible to have one account but different people on various games is it? If not, what does the PS3 do to prevent this?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']pik, I may be interested. Also, the PayPal for Tekken hasn't come through yet.

Also, for everyone what happens if you give a 6th person account details for a game share? Does it just not let them access that account? It's not possible to have one account but different people on various games is it? If not, what does the PS3 do to prevent this?[/QUOTE]
You can't give out access to a 6th person. Your *account* only has 5 activations. Not the games, but the account. Whoever has access to your account has access to all your games, current and future. It's not the PS3 that prevents it, it's the PSN. You can't have more than 5 PS3s activated on your account at any one time.

Does anyone want to start a group to buy all of the Soul Calibur IV DLC that will be released?

Hey guys, I'm Interested in the following games:
Super Stardust HD
Mortal Kombat II
PixelJunk Monsters
flOw
Tekken 5 Online Bundle
Calling All Cars

I Have:
PAIN
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

willing to trade/set up groups

I have:
Warhawk: Omega Dawn 2/5
Go! sports Ski 1/5
Go! Sports Skydiving 2/5
PixelJunk Monsters 3/5
Mortal Kombat 2 2/5
Rampage World Tour 3/5
I WANT: Make me an offer

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Is anyone interested in getting a group for PixelJunk Eden or does anyone already have any open spots for a group that has this game?[/quote]

Also interested in Eden.

[quote name='Jest']Does anyone want to start a group to buy all of the Soul Calibur IV DLC that will be released?[/QUOTE]

i would be interested if there's a trend of releasing it. i wouldn't want to join if they only release a couple $1.49 items though.

I'll be down for a siren group. I'm also interested for the Quest for booty dlc and looking for a long term group.

im interested in eden.

also interested in
stardust
elefunk
pain
flow
puzzle fighter
calling all cars

probably more but i cant think of them, i love dl games.

i have
monsters
go sudoku
and something else that i cant think of.

Updated:
Warhawk: Omega Dawn 2/5
Go! sports Ski 1/5
Go! Sports Skydiving 2/5
PixelJunk Monsters 3/5
Mortal Kombat 2 2/5
Rampage World Tour 3/5

I want: Mostly Soul Calibur 4 DLC.

So, for R&C:QfB I have these people interested:

QiG
doubledown
forgrim*
wtfisthisfob*
cdietschrun

* - Looking for longterm group

There's already enough people for a group, but I'll still keep track of everyone interested for the sake of people who just want R&C vs people who want a long term group.

I don't need anyone to confirm or commit yet, but I don't think it will hurt to keep a running list of the people who are interested going. As far as long term groups... I'm afraid I'd rather not commit since the majority of DLC just doesn't interest me but I can understand that you don't want 20 user accounts on your PS3. I have a feeling we'll have enough interest in this to have a group formed for those of you with long term interests and those of us who are one-timers.

[quote name='QiG']So, for R&C:QfB I have these people interested:
QiG
doubledown
forgrim*
wtfisthisfob*

* - Looking for longterm group

I don't need anyone to confirm or commit yet, but I don't think it will hurt to keep a running list of the people who are interested going. As far as long term groups... I'm afraid I'd rather not commit since the majority of DLC just doesn't interest me but I can understand that you don't want 20 user accounts on your PS3. I have a feeling we'll have enough interest in this to have a group formed for those of you with long term interests and those of us who are one-timers.[/quote]

I am definatly in for R+C: QFB

Would anyone be interested in a Rock Band sharing group? If we get 4 or 5 members, we would each put $10 into the PSN Account at first, and agree on songs, and overtime, we should be able to get every DLC available. I'm really wanting to do this.

If interested, please PM me.

This would go for a longtime, and to save money, (if enough slots are available) we could share the DLC we currently have.

Thanks.

thepik241,

I still haven't seen payment for Tekken, though it seemed like you tried so I'm hoping you're not up to shenanigans. Also, if we work out everything for Tekken I have a spot for PixelJunk Eden if you're interested.

Also, I'm still into a group for Warhawk stuff and other games, but I gotta make sure it works with my current group as I don't wanna leave them out of games they may be interested in.

[quote name='wtfisthisfob']I'll be down for a siren group. I'm also interested for the Quest for booty dlc and looking for a long term group.[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in both those, too.

Hello, I'm hoping to get a new group starting! I'm seeking 4 new members who are interested in a long term, well communicated group! We can get in contact via personal message, aol instant messenger, forum, etc.

How it works?
1) I make a brand new gamertag
2) We share detail of the brand new gamer tag within our group.
3) Take turns adding the same amount of credits into the account (additional funding option)

[quote name='Jest']Also interested in Eden.[/quote]

Jest, with you and I that gets us 2/5 for PJ Eden. I would be willing to setup a gamesharing group for this if we can get 5 people total.

As for a long term group, I'd put this one together for most of the games that will be released that support trophies. I already have SSHD, but PJ Eden and Pain are ones I'd like to get (if pain definitely ends up supporting trophies). I do most of my gaming on the 360 so I'm not interested in RB or GH DLC on the ps3. As for other games, it would depend on a case by case basis.

As for the structure, I'd be willing to set it up and have people paypal me the $. Then go from there. Probably setup a group on the free forums site too once we have 5 people. If one or two people wants out for certain games they can opt out, and I could possibly trade the extra gameshares on goozex if necessary, but everyone will be on the honor system to not download the games they have not paid for.

If anyone is interested in PJ Eden or a long term group for games send me a PM or reply here.

[quote name='Kandal']Pain supports Trophies as we speak.[/quote]

No, I don't believe it supports PSN Trophies yet, from what I am reading it does support in-game trophies, but the patch for PSN Trohpies has not been released yet. The next Pain Expansion is supposed to include this support.

[quote name='Supreme']GLOCKGLOCK, I'll join your group.[/quote]

Cool, that gets us 3/5 for PJ Eden. Do we have 2 more out there? :)

i just loaded PAIN. it doesn't have ps3 trophies yet, it just has the in game trophies, which are different. i would imagine they won't update with trophies until their new expansion comes out.

[quote name='prayformojo']GlockGlock - I just sent you a message, I'm in for Eden.[/quote]

Cool, I think we have enough now as someone else PM'd me. I just setup a Group here on CAG and sent out invites. Please join and we can coordinate everything there!

What are the game sharing rules for PSP games? Reading through the brief snippet on the PSN Store, it looks like it's the same deal - 5 activated PS3s at once. I imagine that the PSP doesn't do account stuff so it's just a matter of getting it on the MS. Right? Anyone interested in a group for PSP games? I'd like to get echochrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back