CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Awesome. Do you wanna share our songs now while we wait for the group to get made?[/quote]

Ya, lets go for it. I am home from work on friday at 4pm pst, if you are around we can make some trades. or anyone else that is interested.
Does that time work for you, or anywhere close to that time?

[quote name='snakelda']Hmm...So you need my actual account email and passy to d/l from me right?I have quite a few....
Dirty Little Secret
Move Along
Attack
The Kill
CrushCrushCrush
Promised Land
B.Y.O.B.
Toxicity
Blinded By Fear
This Ain't a Scene,It's an Arms Race
Blackened
Scorcho
Joker and the Thief[/quote]

Id be interested to share some songs with you too

So my group, what's a good time today to share the songs we already have? 2 of my songs only have 3 shares (I have two PS3's and my sisters wanted them in the living room) so when we get our final guy he won't have them. Let me go try and find that post of what I had....

[quote name='DarthPuma']So my group, what's a good time today to share the songs we already have? 2 of my songs only have 3 shares (I have two PS3's and my sisters wanted them in the living room) so when we get our final guy he won't have them. Let me go try and find that post of what I had....[/quote]

I am free to trade at 4pm pst/7pm est.
all my songs have only been Downloaded once...by me

does anyone want to trade with me? im looking mostly for the last guy and bionic commando rearmed. these are the two i want the most. i have PJeden,PJmonsters,Trials of Topoq, Aquatopia, and Operation Creature Feature. If you want to trade with me dont hesitate to ask, a long as its something i dont have. i just recently found out about this gameshare thing so i really want to save some $$$ and not have to buy new games when i can just trade.

If anyone is interested in buying
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
Super Stardust HD
Pain Amusment Park
SCIV Customization Pack
Pain Downloadable Characters
Wipeout HD

i could go for anyone of those if anyone's interested/already has it (if you already have it ill buy it off you) that would be cool

If someone is setting up gameshare for Megaman im in.

For gamesharing trade I have Bionic Commando Rearmed. Mainly interested in PJ Eden and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

Also intersted in a RB/RB2 gamesharing group.

I am looking for the following songs from Rock Band. I would be willing to share my 51 Rock Band songs for

Grateful Dead Pack
Time Sick Son of a Grizzly Bear
Date with the Night

I have gained almost all other songs through my RB Sharing Group and 50 odd songs through my account.

It'd help if you also had some of the following -

Perfekte Welle
Calling Dr. Love
Why Do You Love Me
Girls Who Play Guitars
Punk Pack 2
El Scorchio
Song with a Mission
Monsoon
MTV Pack
And possibly a few of the Who Songs/All.

If you're interested drop me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be willing to start a new WipEout HD gameshare group, because I'm most likely just going to buy the game straight out. Let me know if you're in.

I'd like to get Tekken 5:DR, Bionic Commando Rearmed, or Mega Man 9 as exchanges, if anyone has those. I've got lots of other PSN games to trade - Pixeljunk Monsters, MK2, Stardust +Expansions, Everyday Shooter, Warhawk expansions (dunno if those are shareable)

[quote name='bartman2']I am looking for the following songs from Rock Band. I would be willing to share my Rock Band songs for

Grateful Dead Pack
Time Sick Son of a Grizzly Bear
Date with the Night

I have gained almost all other songs through my RB Sharing Group and 80 odd songs through my account.

It'd help if you also had some of the following -

Perfekte Welle
Calling Dr. Love
Why Do You Love Me
Girls Who Play Guitars
Punk Pack 2
El Scorchio
Song with a Mission
Monsoon
MTV Pack
And possibly a few of the Who Songs/All.

If you're interested drop me a PM.[/quote]

why dont you join our rockband sharing group .there is one spot available.
darthpuma set it up, so im not sure if he has to invite you or not.

Buying upcoming PSN titles for the year is going to make wallet cry, so now I'm willing to join a gamesharing group... I'm interested in WipEouT HD, R&C:QfB, PixelJunk Eden and Mega Man 9. Hopefully I can be a part of someone's group, because then it would save me a lot of money. :pray:

I have all the Warhawk expansions, Jeopardy!, PixelJunk Monsters, Super Stardust HD + Team & Solo add-ons, SCIV costumes, Mortal Kombat II and Castlevania: SotN (PS1 classic) for trade if interested. ;)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']This is probably a dumb question, but I figure I'd ask anyway... Are Singstar songs shareable? :pray:[/quote]

Nope, they are protected.

Well I've got one guy in on a WipEout group. If you're interested, PM me.

I'm looking for BCR, Ratchet and Clank, and any PS1 classics.

Still looking for group, would be willing to get any of the following.
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
WipEout HD
Pain Amusement Park
Pain extra characters
Soul Calibur IV Costume
Super Stardust HD

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey guys, Burnout Paradise is coming out on PSN Thursday. Anyone up for splitting it if it's shareable?[/QUOTE]

wow. i have the 360 version and im tempted.

I doubt Burnout Paradise will be gameshareable. Warhawk is the only other disc based game on PSN and it isn't shareable.

[quote name='jer7583']I doubt Burnout Paradise will be gameshareable. Warhawk is the only other disc based game on PSN and it isn't shareable.[/quote]

I have some hope. The people who are going to share it are probably people who still won't buy it at $30, so making it shareable is significantly better than having the same people either never buy it or buy it used. Still not going to try unless it's confirmed by a reliable source.

[quote name='jer7583']I doubt Burnout Paradise will be gameshareable. Warhawk is the only other disc based game on PSN and it isn't shareable.[/QUOTE]

eh theres siren and gt5p
pretty sure gt5p isnt shareable.

I"m interested in sharing Wipeout if its possible, Warhawk content, Mega Man, and other things. I'd have to join a group or start a new group to do it, but that is fine. I have extra email accounts.

[quote name='paz9x']eh theres siren and gt5p
pretty sure gt5p isnt shareable.[/QUOTE]

Siren is NOT shareable? Hmmm, I thought it was....oh well.

Anyone interested in Jeopardy yet?

Ok guys, check it out.

I am selling my PS3, so i have a spot on a LONG TERM ALL PSN Group i am selling.

What this means is, i own EVERY SINGLE PSN game and Addon for them. Not missing a single one.

We also buy EVERY game as it comes out. So basically, you get it all. This has cost me OVER 100 bucks, but im selling the share for 85 via paypal. You can contact naes as he runs the group and i can tell you first hand, we've got a solid group of guys who pay everytime something comes out and we all enjoy the benefits of it.

So basically, EVERY single game on the PSN except for GT5P/Warhawk are included, along with every addon for every game on the PSN. Remember, this is a long term group, so once you are in, you keep going. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

[quote name='doubledown']Siren is NOT shareable? Hmmm, I thought it was....oh well.

Anyone interested in Jeopardy yet?[/QUOTE]

siren is certainly shareable. i was just mentioning disc games.

I've got one more spot open on my WipEout group.

So far involved-
freakyzeeky
Cheapass24
Gamehead

If you're interested, PM me. I'm still looking for Mega Man 9 or Bionic Commando Rearmed, or any PS1 games.

[quote name='xAix']Little Big Planet beta gameshares, anyone? :([/quote]

not like you could use it anyway, UK only (or proxy it). Just wait for the American beta release. itll happen, just relax.

[quote name='xAix']Little Big Planet beta gameshares, anyone? :([/quote]

Thought I'd just interject and say it doesn't work. Tried it with chaos and nadda.

i am new to gamershare but would love to start doing this.

i have jeopardy, the last guy, ratchet and clank, flow, everyday shooter, and locorocco.

id like to get in a group for wipeout, mega man 9, and siren.

pm me and lets get some games kids.

I have all 3 Warhawk expansions and am willing to "share" them. If you are interested, pm me what you have and we'll go from there. I know that nobody probably cares about this one but I also have Calling All Cars if interested.

Hey anyone wanna swap me wipeout I got the following games:
Pixel Junk Eden
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Superstar Dust HD
Calling All Cars!

[quote name='mark_in_2k']Has anyone found out if Burnout Paradise can be gameshared?[/quote]

It hasn't been released on the NA PSN yet. Currently, everyones opinion is that it wont work.

Wipeout and Burnout are already up on the Euro store and the Terms of Service details only mention the standard "This purchase entitles you to 5 activations" line, unlike Warhawk and GT5:p where it makes it very clear that you can only activate them once in a 24 hour period and that they are tied to a single account.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wipeout and Burnout are already up on the Euro store and the Terms of Service details only mention the standard "This purchase entitles you to 5 activations" line, unlike Warhawk and GT5:p where it makes it very clear that you can only activate them once in a 24 hour period and that they are tied to a single account.[/quote]

Sweet, looks like they're shareable then ..

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wipeout and Burnout are already up on the Euro store and the Terms of Service details only mention the standard "This purchase entitles you to 5 activations" line, unlike Warhawk and GT5:p where it makes it very clear that you can only activate them once in a 24 hour period and that they are tied to a single account.[/quote]Great find! Burnout for ~$6 sounds like a great deal to me!

[quote name='doubledown']Siren is NOT shareable? Hmmm, I thought it was....oh well.

Anyone interested in Jeopardy yet?[/quote]

Siren is shareable. I've done that.

[quote name='mark_in_2k']Great find! Burnout for ~$6 sounds like a great deal to me![/quote]

From what I've seen listed on the store, it isn't clear. Just checked the store from my PSP. Wipeout clearly seems sharable "One time fee for downloads to up to five PS3 systems that associated with the purchasing account."

Burnout's entry doesn't seem to say anything either way but neither does Mega Man. Strange, although I haven't looked at these a lot. Somebody who knows what they are doing better check too.

[quote name='jer7583']I've got one more spot open on my WipEout group.

So far involved-
freakyzeeky
Cheapass24
Gamehead

If you're interested, PM me. I'm still looking for Mega Man 9 or Bionic Commando Rearmed, or any PS1 games.[/quote]

Who's going to buy and share WipEout HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back