CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='freakyzeeky']So Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is coming out next week... Who's going to buy? 'cause I haz Paypal! :bouncy:[/quote]
I'm buying it whether it's shareable or not. Hopefully the 5 we had from before are still up for a share. If it's not clear whether or not it's shareable, I'm willing to send it to you first so we can test it before I charge anybody(including you).

[quote name='brighenne']I'm buying it whether it's shareable or not. Hopefully the 5 we had from before are still up for a share. If it's not clear whether or not it's shareable, I'm willing to send it to you first so we can test it before I charge anybody(including you).[/quote]

Cool man... Ugh, I can't wait! :D

[quote name='DarthPuma']I've got MM9 and a kratos code if anyone has Age of Booty/Foo Fighters Rock band album/dead kennedys pack/etc.[/quote]

I'm interested in all three (plus Mission of Burma "That's When I Reach for My Revolvler"). Want to see if we can get a short term group together or something? Anybody else in?

[quote name='bballplaya210']Is anyone interested in the Bioshock Challenge Rooms? I'm hoping to start a gamesharing group for it. It will be $2 per person and I need 4 more people.[/QUOTE]

im interested but i need to buy bioshock first. lol. trying to get through my backlog first including platnium on r2.

[quote name='enufs8d']im interested but i need to buy bioshock first. lol. trying to get through my backlog first including platnium on r2.[/QUOTE]

I don't have Bioshock yet either but I figured the only time there will be enough people for a gameshare is when the DLC first gets released. I'm waiting to get it from Goozex since I already beat it on 360 last year. The only reason I traded my 360 version and decided to get the PS3 version is for the new content.

[quote name='AkariK']Seeking a group in advance for Street Fighter HD Remix.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for a group too and it looks like lurkingsalt is also interested.

looking for a group that is planning on sharing any game except PAIN, u see im only 14 so i dont have a credit card or any way to pay so if u let me into ur group thx alot psn:thebigboss604

[quote name='thebigboss']u see im only 14 so i dont have a credit card or any way to pay so if u let me into ur group thx alot psn:thebigboss604[/QUOTE]

that cracks me up.

I'm trying to trade a game for as many PSN gameshares as possible but I don't actually have any clue which games you can actually share. Could anyone tell me if any of the following can't be shared?

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
  • Super Stardust HD add-ons
  • Warhawk
  • WipEout HD
Thanks for any help.

I'm also wondering how gameshare actually works. I'm under the impression I need to create a new username to log-on to the PSN account I'm taking the game(s) from (I would need to do this for each PSN account I download from) and I can't delete the username or the game won't work without logging into the PSN account again. I believe I would still be able to install and play the game on my regular username/PSN account.

[quote name='Foo228']Anyone interested in joining a Ratchet QfB or Bionic Commando group?[/quote]
count me in for Ratchet QFB.

Does anybody have a share of Pixeljunk Monsters or Stardust HD? cuz I have paypal ^^
please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
4 up, 1 to go.

Anybody of the bunch want to be the primary buyer? I guess we could start whenever as the game has alot of interest to it.

[quote name='Foo228']4 up, 1 to go.

Anybody of the bunch want to be the primary buyer? I guess we could start whenever as the game has alot of interest to it.[/quote]

I'll take the last spot for Clank if it still open.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Wait, who's SF2 group am I in again?[/quote]

Mine. It's brighenne, FlipSide, DarthPuma, freakyzeeky, mi3nboi.
Freaky and I are going to double check that it's shareable(shares online at the same time) before I sell the shares I think.

[quote name='Foo228']4 up, 1 to go.

Anybody of the bunch want to be the primary buyer? I guess we could start whenever as the game has alot of interest to it.[/quote]

I will. In fact, I'll buy it now since I've been trying to clear out my psn wallet.

I just found this thread, and am very interested in this idea...I guess I just don't really understand it. Can I create a new PSN id for sharing, or is the stuff I already downloaded (RB tracks & LBP costumes) tied to my main acct. only? I'm looking for RB DLC, Ratchet, and really anything else that can be head for 1/5th the price...Is there a more detailed FAQ somewhere else that explains the details?

[quote name='brighenne']Mine. It's brighenne, FlipSide, DarthPuma, freakyzeeky, mi3nboi.
Freaky and I are going to double check that it's shareable(shares online at the same time) before I sell the shares I think.

I will. In fact, I'll buy it now since I've been trying to clear out my psn wallet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just sent it.

That was fast...

[quote name='brighenne']Mine. It's brighenne, FlipSide, DarthPuma, freakyzeeky, mi3nboi.

I will. In fact, I'll buy it now since I've been trying to clear out my psn wallet.[/QUOTE]

Wait, street fighter is out?

Haha, no I mean once it's out I'm going to send him a share so we can both log on and play at the same time online to be 100% sure that it's fully shareable. Really it doesn't have to be freaky, he was just posting when I thought about it, so basically I'll do it with whoever's around when I first get it. I just don't want to sell all the shares only to find out there are problems with gamesharing.

I'll be on CAG this Tuesday, so once it's up on the PS Store, you could just PM me when you buy the game and we can attempt to gameshare from there. :]

[quote name='brighenne']Alright sounds good, I've got class from 1-3:30 so it'll probably be around 4 unless it happens to go up particularly early.[/quote]

Cool, I'll be around CAG around that time. I look forward to your PM (Hopefully there won't be a last-minute delay!) :]

[quote name='xAix']Looking for a group for SSF2HD Remix. PM me. :)[/QUOTE]

looks like we got outvoted huh.
let me know if you find a group. im interested as well.

[quote name='Supreme']Starting a Street Fighter group, who wants in?[/quote]

count me in, looks like xAix and paz9x are interested too.

I've got a question that i don't think has been covered yet related to gamesharing, PSone classics, and PSPs.

Now that the PSP has access to the store using the same PSN ID info, how does that factor into gamesharing?

Example, If i buy a copy of Castlevania: SotN on my PS3, I can redownload it with my PSP either by copying it via USB cable, or by using the PSN store. If i have it on my PSP as well as my PS3, can I still share it with 4 PS3s? Or only 3?

I seem to remember not being counted in the 5 shares, but that may have only been with the movies, and I know that it was before the store could be accessed directly by a PSP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarthPuma']Wait, street fighter is out?[/QUOTE]

Tommorow it will be :)

So whoever is buying it on my group just pm me cost and ur paypal ID.

so, if I understand this correctly, someone buys SFHD, 4 other people paypal person one $3(?), person one gives their ID to persons 2-5 so they can then download it onto their machine??? and 5 people now have a game for about 1/5 the cost?

sure, i'll try it. PM me if you have a space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back