CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Supreme']That makes four of us then. Anyone else?[/quote]
Are we still on for this? So far Ahoy, me and paz9x are interested.

I have Wipeout HD and will be getting SFII tonight. Looking to share those w/someone [people] for echocrome, bionic commando, R&C:QfB, and/or socom.

I could see share two for two, or share two for just socom, etc.

PM me if interested

[quote name='AkariK']Have: 2 available shares of SSF2T HD. Will sell a share for $3.40 paypal (to cover fees), or I'd like to trade for MM9. PM me.[/quote]

Sent ya a PM.

It seems as though you won't have trouble selling the extra SSF2 shares right now.

Is anyone interested in gamesharing both Echochrome and Wolf of the battlefield(+last guy possibly)? It'd only be ~a dollar per game per person. If I can get two other people I'll go ahead and buy it.

[quote name='brighenne']It seems as though you won't have trouble selling the extra SSF2 shares right now.

Is anyone interested in gamesharing both Echochrome and Wolf of the battlefield(+last guy possibly)? It'd only be ~a dollar per game per person. If I can get two other people I'll go ahead and buy it.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for echchrome and last guy.

Anybody gamesharing pje?

[quote name='brighenne']It seems as though you won't have trouble selling the extra SSF2 shares right now.

Is anyone interested in gamesharing both Echochrome and Wolf of the battlefield(+last guy possibly)? It'd only be ~a dollar per game per person. If I can get two other people I'll go ahead and buy it.[/quote]

im in for any of the 4.99 game :bouncy:.

[quote name='brighenne']I've got no more shares of SSF2HD.[/quote]

I've sent the payment, can't PM you because your in box is full lol.

I'd love to get a couple of reliable CAGs together to purchase Wotb: Commando 3, Echochrome, and NovaStrike. I've already have a few games I could share with the group and wouldn't mind keeping the group together for future purchases. PM me if you're interested.....

Fall Sale is here ^^

is anybody interested in buying together? :
Pixeljunk Eden
Echochrome
The Last Guy

all three games cost $14.99 ($3 per person + paypal fees)
let me know ^^

So if I grab the last guy, echochrome, novastrike, and wolf of the battlefield(sorry already have eden) would anybody be interested? So far we'd have me and sliceypete. The cost would be $4.42 via paypal. The way I see it, at ~$1/game any reservations I have sort of go out the window, especially when echochrome alone was selling for 14.99.

[quote name='danny8k']Fall Sale is here ^^

Pixeljunk Eden
Echochrome
The Last Guy

let me know ^^[/QUOTE]

Really interested. How many people are in this so far?

Pixeljunk Eden
Echochrome
The Last Guy

let me know ^^[/quote]

so far we have (4 now) people. Anyone else interested?
LMK

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in buying a share of PixelJunk Eden (thanks enufs8d!) and Novastrike... Anyone selling shares of these games? I have Paypal. ;)

Pixeljunk Eden
Echochrome
The Last Guy

let me know ^^[/quote]

we have 4 people so far ^^, only 1 slot left
anyone interested?

Now that I know how this works... if anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
  • WipEout HD
Please let me know if gamesharing any of the above will cause problems with the trophy system.

[quote name='danny8k']we have 4 people so far ^^, only 1 slot left
anyone interested?[/quote]

Can I join the group if it is not too late?

Looking to share my copy of SSF2HD (3 shares left) for Wipeout HD, Bionic Cammondo Rearmed, or Mega Man 9
Eden (3 shares left) for Echochrome, The Last Guy, Pixel Junk Monstors Encore

PM if interested

[quote name='52club']Looking to share my copy of SSF2HD (3 shares left) for Wipeout HD, Bionic Cammondo Rearmed, or Mega Man 9
Eden (3 shares left) for Echochrome, The Last Guy, Pixel Junk Monstors Encore

PM if interested[/quote]
I'm looking to get a share, not sure if you have anything else available? I don't own one PS3 or PSN game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back