CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m looking for Burnout.
I have 20 $ on my account,so I could by anything you want for that price.
i would prefer if you want Crash Commando,cause I want that one,too.

[quote name='dragonjud']+1 for Puzzle Fighter. Willing to lead group. That said, I'd like for any purchases to happen after Tuesday (in case there're any discounts coming to the PSN for the Holiday).

So, we have:
brighenne
MrCapcom
arnoldhead
BigGanja[/quote]

i would like to join the puzzle fighter group

Interested in gamesharing.

Have: PJM
PJE
Aquatopia
Trials of Topoq
Operation Creature Feature
Ratchet and Clank QFB
Linger in Shadows

Want: Wipeout HD
The Last Guy
Burnout Paradise
Anything else good that i dont have

[quote name='dragonjud']+1 for Puzzle Fighter. Willing to lead group. That said, I'd like for any purchases to happen after Tuesday (in case there're any discounts coming to the PSN for the Holiday).[/quote]
Sounds great. Shoot me a PM when the time comes.

[quote name='Bandoler019']Interested in gamesharing.

Have: PJM
PJE
Aquatopia
Trials of Topoq
Operation Creature Feature
Ratchet and Clank QFB
Linger in Shadows

Want: Wipeout HD
The Last Guy
Burnout Paradise
Anything else good that i dont have[/QUOTE]

What's aquatopia?

Have
Little Big Planet God of War Pack
Little Big Planet Street Fighter Pack (all 4)
Little Big Planet Animal Pack
Little Big Planet Holiday Level Pack
Pain

Want:
1/5th price+paypal fees.

[quote name='Cheapass24']Have
Little Big Planet God of War Pack
Little Big Planet Street Fighter Pack (all 4)
Little Big Planet Animal Pack
Little Big Planet Holiday Level Pack
Pain

Want:
1/5th price+paypal fees.[/quote]

check pm :)

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.

[quote name='Hostile']If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.[/quote]

on the psn store echochrome and novastrike is 9.99

[quote name='zkitaN']on the psn store echochrome and novastrike is 9.99[/QUOTE]

it looks like he wants to pay the shared rate from the sale price.

Have one Blast Factor w/ add ons Bundle share open.

Looking for Soldner X, WipeoutHD, Castlevania Chronicles/SOTN or 1/5th +paypal fees

Last edited by a moderator:
have:

pixel junk eden(3 shares left)

want:

lbp street fighter costume pack

or
lbp animal costume pack and either lbp motor storm costume or lbp chimera costume

or
lbp loco roco costume pack

or
lbp motor storm costume and lbp chimera costume

or
lbp animal cotume pack and loco roco costume pack

or
lbp mgs4 costume pack(not the level pack but the costume pack) when it comes out

[quote name='satek']Ok the group for Street fighter HD Remix is now updated! Still need a person willing to buy first and share it!

Here's the list -
1. satek
3. SilentSinr
4. Dingleberry
[/quote]

^What's the status of this street fighter group?

[quote name='Foo228']^What's the status of this street fighter group?[/quote]

wondering the same also since he pm me about it and I told him I would like to join.

When the LBP MGS4 pack comes out, i'm going to be buying both the level+costume pack. Price will be 1/5th+paypal fees. Anyone interested in joining my group pm me.

Need 1 more person, Foo228 you can join if you want, just PM me.

Here's the list -
1. satek
2. zkitaN
3. SilentSinr
4. Dingleberry

[quote name='satek']Need 1 more person, Foo228 you can join if you want, just PM me.

Here's the list -
1. satek
2. zkitaN
3. SilentSinr
4. Dingleberry
5.[/quote]

pm'd ya

have:

pixel junk eden(3 shares left)

want:
lbp add ons
pixel junk monsters
pain add ons
super star dust HD
just about any thing else

PM me offers

[quote name='Cheapass24']When the LBP MGS4 pack comes out, i'm going to be buying both the level+costume pack. Price will be 1/5th+paypal fees. Anyone interested in joining my group pm me.[/quote]

:applause: count me in ^^
i can't wait until it's released

Is there the trading thread anywhere? I can't find it. I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong place.

But I can't do any group buys. So I was wondering, if anyone could give me Burnout Paradise for all of the following games? Super Stardust HD, All 3 Warhawk Expansions, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 and Blast Factor?

Please, someone, I really need Burnout. Thanks.

[quote name='Ceratix']Is there the trading thread anywhere? I can't find it. I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong place.

But I can't do any group buys. So I was wondering, if anyone could give me Burnout Paradise for all of the following games? Super Stardust HD, All 3 Warhawk Expansions, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 and Blast Factor?

Please, someone, I really need Burnout. Thanks.[/quote]

This guy's legit. Did the same deal for wipeout hd. :)

Just wish the ps1 games weren't region locked and that Blast Factor had trophies...

[quote name='Foo228']
Just wish the ps1 games weren't region locked and that Blast Factor had trophies...[/quote]

I might be missing something, but Blast factor does have trophies and PS1 titles from the PSN store aren't region locked. I have 2 from the EU store right now.

i have
wipeout hd
street fighter hd
blast factor
pain
pjm
pje
karatos pack and nariko also a fresh karatos code
and burnout
oh ye also astriod tripper and the encore for pjm

i dont have a pay pal account but you can add money to my account while your dowloading what you need

Still need 2 ppl for Everyday Shooter Gameshare
BTW Does anyone have Naruto Storm pack 2 for trade?
(Gamecrazy exclusive)

Last edited by a moderator:
First time doing anything like this, but I'll give up my info first if anybody is interested.

Have:
The Last Guy
LBP Animal Pack
LBP Motorstorm Costume
LBP Resistance Costume
LBP God of War Pack
LBP Festive Pack

Want:
LBP Nariko Costume
LBP Street Fighter Pack (All Four)

PM me if interested

[quote name='advanced']First time doing anything like this, but I'll give up my info first if anybody is interested.

Have:
The Last Guy
LBP Animal Pack
LBP Motorstorm Costume
LBP Resistance Costume
LBP God of War Pack
LBP Festive Pack

Want:
LBP Nariko Costume
LBP Street Fighter Pack (All Four)

PM me if interested[/quote]
could i trade you my pixel junk eden for either the animal pack and the motorstorm costume or the resistance costume and the motorstorm costume? i sent a PM

[quote name='SilentSinr']Still looking for a group for the following:

Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
Everyday Shooter
The Last Guy

^_^[/quote]

i think i have 1 more left for Last Guy. if you have any psn games to trade lmk.

im still waiting on street fighter..already paid...zzz

[quote name='Dammenion']I might be missing something, but Blast factor does have trophies and PS1 titles from the PSN store aren't region locked. I have 2 from the EU store right now.[/quote]

Huh...I keep getting the following message:

You cannot play this game at the current video output setting.
(80028F10)

Then again, I'm only on s video. I've read that hdmi allows playability universally, though. I've got no idea :cold:

As for Blast Factor, I don't know why I don't have trophies. It isn't the demo (downloaded it to make sure and it saves progress) but no trophy support showing up...

[quote name='zkitaN']im still waiting on street fighter..already paid...zzz[/quote]

same. :hot:

@Foo228 and zkitaN:

yea i think i was the last one to pay, i sent the money around 10 or 11 this morning and sent the group leader a PM. The group leader messaged me last night and said that he was just waiting on one more (me), and said we would have it by today at the latest.

@zkitaN:
i would rather find a group than trade, but if i can't find one i will definitely PM you with a trade offer

[quote name='SilentSinr']@Foo228 and zkitaN:

yea i think i was the last one to pay, i sent the money around 10 or 11 this morning and sent the group leader a PM. The group leader messaged me last night and said that he was just waiting on one more (me), and said we would have it by today at the latest.

@zkitaN:
i would rather find a group than trade, but if i can't find one i will definitely PM you with a trade offer[/quote]

Awesome, so we should get the pm any time now :roll:

[quote name='Dingleberry']Soo...i'm not entirely sure what's going on with the SFII group. But I just had my payment refunded.[/quote]

yea same here i got this message

Hey guys, I have a problem. I made another account and tried to log in, but it said you cannot log into another user's account. I think they are preventing us from sharing the game now...

ok i made a psn name for us with no problem.
do you guys want to try this again?
i will PM all of you with my paypal account and ask you if you are still interested

it may take a little while for the purchase to happen because i have to then transfer the money from my paypal account to my debit card and then buy it and share

it sucks that PSN doesnt accept paypal because it would make this a lot easier and quicker

[quote name='zkitaN']i just sent my share to SilentSinr

i really want Street Fighet O_O!!

hope this one works :p[/quote]

i also have been dying to play this street fighter game
i've been watching youtube clips in anticipation ^_^

i am pretty confident it will work because i game share all the time with my friends from school

UPDATE: just two more to go and we will be set

[quote name='SilentSinr']i also have been dying to play this street fighter game
i've been watching youtube clips in anticipation ^_^

i am pretty confident it will work because i game share all the time with my friends from school

UPDATE: just two more to go and we will be set[/QUOTE]

just sent my part, 1 to go?

I still have Rock Band 2 DL codes for the 20 track pack list (3 of them), they are $15 each, also have 1 ACDC track pack code for $25. Id be willing to join a gameshare group that includes SF2 and WipeoutHD and give one of the 20 pack DLC as my payment. pm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back