CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Costa']I still have Rock Band 2 DL codes for the 20 track pack list (3 of them), they are $15 each, also have 1 ACDC track pack code for $25. Id be willing to join a gameshare group that includes SF2 and WipeoutHD and give one of the 20 pack DLC as my payment. pm if interested.[/quote]
the 20 track pack that was free?!? ACDC $25 a share?!? Are we trying to make some serious profit!?!

[quote name='SilentSinr']yup just one more to go[/quote]

gnarly

[quote name='shadowkast']the 20 track pack that was free?!? ACDC $25 a share?!? Are we trying to make some serious profit!?![/quote]

yea, seriously! ;)

I didn't even know it was shareable...

[quote name='modium']At this point, almost just thinking out loud here...

Would anyone be interested in a Lumines-only group? If the XBLA release is anything to go by, they'll probably be supporting the game in the future with add-ons for skins and modes. Of course, they could also just as easily abandon it, there's no way to know. It'd be cool to get one group together to just get the new Lumines and all of the future DLC for it.[/quote]Just wanted to test the waters on this idea one last time, since it's slated to come out tomorrow, I think. If nobody else (aside from Ahoy) is interested in a Lumines-only group, I'll just end up buying it on my own. I love Lumines and I'm sure it's worth it for whatever they're charging anyway.

[quote name='modium']Just wanted to test the waters on this idea one last time, since it's slated to come out tomorrow, I think. If nobody else (aside from Ahoy) is interested in a Lumines-only group, I'll just end up buying it on my own. I love Lumines and I'm sure it's worth it for whatever they're charging anyway.[/quote]

I am interested, but i would like to see what the price is and what modes the game includes (because i have not heard much about this one at all but i do love to play Lumines on my psp)

[quote name='SilentSinr']I am interested, but i would like to see what the price is and what modes the game includes (because i have not heard much about this one at all but i do love to play Lumines on my psp)[/quote]

same here.

Any idea how much skins (and other dlc) would cost? Do love me some lumines 2 on psp, just don't know about commiting to alotta lumines stuff.

Posted this in our gameshare group forum but I'm lazy so I'll just paste it here. About Luminies.

This version has 40 skins, skin editor, Sequencer Mode, Dig Down Mode, Time Attack, Puzzle / Mission Mode (100 puzzles and 50 missions). Lists 1-2 players but it's offline multiplayer. I know a holiday pack is coming also free, includes 20 extra skins

and BTW price is $14.99

[quote name='Foo228']Must-have!

More than likely, I'll join a 1-time thing group.[/quote]

same here, it sounds great from what Dammenion listed
the part that pushes it to a must have for me is the offline multiplayer ^_^

Anyone else for the MGS LBP group? Buying both costumes and level pack, 1/5th price+paypal fees.
So far
1. Me
2. Ahoy
3. Quasidodo
4 Spot Open
5.Spot Open

[quote name='Cheapass24']Anyone else for the MGS LBP group? Buying both costumes and level pack, 1/5th price+paypal fees.
So far
1. Me
2. Ahoy
3. Quasidodo
4 Spot Open
5.Spot Open[/quote]
did you ever get into the acount for eden yet? you never told me

Have: Paypal

Want: The Little Big Planet Halloween costume that was a free download at the game's launch. I am willing to pay around $5 through Paypal for it. Unfortunately, I don't really have any dlc to trade back with.

PM me - any help with that costume would be appreciated.

[quote name='Cheapass24']Anyone else for the MGS LBP group? Buying both costumes and level pack, 1/5th price+paypal fees.
So far
1. Me
2. Ahoy
3. Quasidodo
4 Spot Open
5.Spot Open[/quote]

absolutely, count me in :D

burnout
street fighter hd
bast factor
some lbp add-ons
pjm ,,,astroid tripper
pje
pain
and a few more

looking for penney arcade or anything not listed

[quote name='danny8k']absolutely, count me in :D[/QUOTE]

if there's still a spot available, please let me know
my long term group doesn't all have LBP :(

Still looking for Nariko
Have:
LBP- Animal Costume Pack, All Freebies (some seasonal one arent on the PSN so I believe u can download them thru my account), Street Fighter Pack.
And just to make the pot bigger ill buy any 10 dollar or lower game and put it on my account to share to you.
Hit me up with a PM

Edit: I know im probally not gonna get a code no time soon so I will accept gamesharing

[quote name='drobaby']
street fighter hd...........

looking for penney arcade or anything not listed[/QUOTE]

ill give crash commando for street fighter, i know im new but ive been ripped off twice and jOn95 suggested this site. add my PSN - GhillieGuy93 if intereseted ( make subject SF2HD )

[quote name='drobaby']
street fighter hd...........

looking for penney arcade or anything not listed[/QUOTE]

ill give crash commando for street fighter, i know im new but ive been ripped off twice and jOn75 suggested this site. add my PSN - GhillieGuy93 if intereseted ( make subject SF2HD )

I'm still looking to be part of a share group.

Here is my current list

Have:
Little Big Planet - Kratos Codes + Nariko Theme + Halloween & Spaceman suits
Calling All Cars
Pain + Amusement Park and 7 different characters
Everyday Shooter
Rock Band DLC - 11 Various Tracks + Police Pack 1 and Oasis Pack 1
Pixeljunk Monsters
High Stakes Poker
Playstation Eye - Mesmerise + Operation Creature Feature + Aquatopia
Rampage (PS1)
Destruction Derby (PS1)
Spyro (PS1)

Want:
Burnout + anything else

PM me if interested

[quote name='GhillieGuy93']ill give crash commando for street fighter, i know im new but ive been ripped off twice and jOn75 suggested this site. add my PSN - GhillieGuy93 if intereseted ( make subject SF2HD )[/quote]

I have paypal if you are interested in selling a share of crash commando
let me know ^^

anyone else interested in joinning a group for sharing street fighter HD Remix?
i havent heard anything from our 4th person
so we just need one more person to buy

PM me if interested

danny8k, would you be the 4th man in silentsina's group, only u get MY crash commando n i get the copy of street fighter, only i cant use paypal

[quote name='GhillieGuy93']danny8k, would you be the 4th man in silentsina's group, only u get MY crash commando n i get the copy of street fighter, only i cant use paypal[/quote]
He can't trade you that way. 5 shares per original download.

[quote name='GhillieGuy93']yh but if he never actually downloads, i do instead?[/quote]

Not that in concerns me, but 1/5 of Street fighter is $1 more then 1/5 of crash.

[quote name='GhillieGuy93']mmm, but hey, its christmas!!!![/quote]

ok, I guess I can pay $3 instant paypal to silentsinr for your SSF2HD (I already have it anyway) but after I download crash commando.

let me know if it's ok

Ok, can someone clear some things up for me.
I am a little confused on certain aspects of gamesharing. Exactly how does the 5 limit thing work. Is it that each account created on PSN can share with 5 other accounts? If I reach the 5 limit, would I have to repurchase the dlc in order to do the same thing? Or is it not the account, but the purchase itself that can only be shared 5 times?
Also if I share a game with someone, then both of us have to keep the user account on our PS3's right? If I were to delete the user account, then does that mean that the other person will not be able to use the dlc at all anymore?

OK I finally got nariko code ( Big Thanks to Costa)
I have

Have:
Super Street Fighter 2 Hd Remix

Want:
Tekken with or without online etc
Lumines
Naruto Ninja Storm Packs 1 & 2
Super Stardust HD - Game Bundle with Solo & Team modes

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GhillieGuy93']you want crash commando? im like a broken record lol[/quote]
nah I have it alredy on a group share thanks though only the games I listed are what I want

[quote name='serum79']Ok, can someone clear some things up for me.
I am a little confused on certain aspects of gamesharing. Exactly how does the 5 limit thing work. Is it that each account created on PSN can share with 5 other accounts? If I reach the 5 limit, would I have to repurchase the dlc in order to do the same thing? Or is it not the account, but the purchase itself that can only be shared 5 times? [/quote]

Each psn account you create can be activated on up to 5 PS3s. You can purchase content on that account and it will be available to download on all 5 of the activated PS3s through the psn account.

Also if I share a game with someone, then both of us have to keep the user account on our PS3's right? If I were to delete the user account, then does that mean that the other person will not be able to use the dlc at all anymore?

As long as the account is on your PS3 you have access to the games and same goes for your friend. If either of you delete/deactivate your accounts then you will lose the games, but the other person will not.

Little Big Planet MGS Group
Me
Ahoy
Quasidodo
danny8k
WhFinest187

Cost is 1/5th price+paypal fees, it should be out tonight so ill message you with the cost/account info later.

I just bought the LBP MGS4 Level Pack and Costume Pack. They are both on the same account and there are 4 shares left.

Send me a PM if you are interested. It is $2.50 sent through paypal and you get both packs.

I really want that Nariko costume.

Have:
The Last Guy
LBP Animal Pack
LBP Motorstorm Costume
LBP Resistance Costume
LBP God of War Pack
LBP Festive Pack

Want:
LBP Nariko Costume

PM me

NARUTO, interested as well, let me know what you would like in return[quote name='guner101']im looking for the narito storm pack 1 and 2, of you have them or just 1 then please PM me[/quote]

[quote name='bballplaya210']I just bought the LBP MGS4 Level Pack and Costume Pack. They are both on the same account and there are 4 shares left.

Send me a PM if you are interested. It is $2.50 sent through paypal and you get both packs.[/QUOTE]

All spots are now taken

1. bballplaya210
2. suffah
3. NateNinja's friend
4. NateNinja
5. toogood

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back