CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone with one gameshare of the CoD4:MW map pack available, I'll pay $3.00 [via PayPal] to download it from you. If someone has an unused map pack download code, I'll pay $7.00 for it. Private Message me if interested.
cod4mwmappack001cw7.jpg

[quote name='bballplaya210']There is 1 spot left.

1. bballplaya210
2. suffah
3. NateNinja's friend
4. NateNinja
5.[/QUOTE]

PMed. Any chance you might purchase Suikoden as well? I can even pay $3 for it.

so to share amongst so many groups, a person has to keep several alternate profiles/users on his system? seems rather annoying after a while, but i guess the savings would make up for it.

[quote name='modium']Just wanted to test the waters on this idea one last time, since it's slated to come out tomorrow, I think. If nobody else (aside from Ahoy) is interested in a Lumines-only group, I'll just end up buying it on my own. I love Lumines and I'm sure it's worth it for whatever they're charging anyway.[/quote]

Heyo, any update on the group? It looks like there's significant interest in it, if not for the game itself anyways. Would you like to create a group for the game itself in the meantime?

[quote name='Cheapass24']Little Big Planet MGS Group
Me
Ahoy
Quasidodo
danny8k
WhFinest187

Cost is 1/5th price+paypal fees, it should be out tonight so ill message you with the cost/account info later.[/quote]

Sweet, can't wait :D

[quote name='Ahoy']Heyo, any update on the group? It looks like there's significant interest in it, if not for the game itself anyways. Would you like to create a group for the game itself in the meantime?[/quote]There's a few people over the past page or two who have been interested, but nobody's really said if they wanted to do a one-time group or for all future DLC. If you want to get the ball rolling now, I could purchase it tonight and then see where it goes from there. This would be my first time actually being a purchaser of a group though, heh :p

[quote name='toogood']PMed. Any chance you might purchase Suikoden as well? I can even pay $3 for it.[/QUOTE]

Replied to PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm was sent to
brighenne
MrCapcom
arnoldhead
BigGanja

Have only received a positive reply from brighenne. Waiting on others for Puzzle Fighter purchase.

Okay, I went ahead and purchased Lumines Supernova.

PM me if you're still interested in the game. It'll be $3 per person, plus Paypal fees (39 cents, if my math is correct?). Also, let me know if you want to join in for future paid DLC for the game as well. If not, I can just find others to join in whenever it comes up. This way anyone who wants all the DLC in the future only needs a single user taking up space in their PS3.

Does this sound okay to everybody? Any gamesharing vets notice any glaring flaws in my ideas? :p

[quote name='modium']There's a few people over the past page or two who have been interested, but nobody's really said if they wanted to do a one-time group or for all future DLC. If you want to get the ball rolling now, I could purchase it tonight and then see where it goes from there. This would be my first time actually being a purchaser of a group though, heh :p[/quote]

Sounds like a plan, I think we should make a group for the game itself first, and then make a separate group for those who want future dlc. This is to prevent the people who only want the game from being able to download the dlc that they didn't pay for.

Edit: Check pm :)

[quote name='modium']Okay, I went ahead and purchased Lumines Supernova. Here's those who've expressed interest, in order:
Ahoy In
SilentSinr
Foo228
tmei2006

PM me if you're still interested in the game. It'll be $3 per person, plus Paypal fees (39 cents, if my math is correct?). Also, let me know if you want to join in for future paid DLC for the game as well. If not, I can just find others to join in whenever it comes up. This way anyone who wants all the DLC in the future only needs a single user taking up space in their PS3.

Does this sound okay to everybody? Any gamesharing vets notice any glaring flaws in my ideas? :p[/quote]

pm'd ya, and nope - no flaws
--
who wants a street fighter gameshare? 1 slot still open!!! (pm silentsinr about paypal info)

have:

pixel junk eden(1 share left)

want:

LBP street fighter costume pack
Naruto storm pack 1 or 2(code)
LBP loco roco costume pack
LBP nariko costume
Super star dust HD
Pixel junk monsters

if you have any of my wants and are willing to trade then PM me

I started a group for Suikoden. There is currently 1 spot left. PM me if you're interested.

1. bballplaya210
2. toogood
3. zkitaN
4. FlipSide

[quote name='bballplaya210']I started a group for Suikoden. There are currently 3 spots left.

1. bballplaya210
2. toogood
5.[/quote]

[quote name='shadowkast']NARUTO, interested as well, let me know what you would like in return[/quote]

You have both Naruto codes?

I'm looking for the two Naruto Storm pack Codes with the 1st and 2nd Hokage

[quote name='Mrcapcom']OK I finally got nariko code ( Big Thanks to Costa)
I have

Have:
Super Street Fighter 2 Hd Remix

Want:
Tekken with or without online etc
Naruto Ninja Storm Packs 1 & 2
Super Stardust HD - Game Bundle with Solo & Team modes[/quote]

Edited my post Share group nabbed Lumines last night so don't need that anymore

One of the most worthwhile, imo. Ratchet is more or less just a playthrough and some just get frustratingly hard like wipeout. I don't even know how to play street fighter or eden...

Hey all, I've got a list of things I want and am willing to pay 1/5 of the game's price plus paypal fees. PM if you have any on my list! I will be near my computer almost all of today.

echochrome
gran turismo prolouge
pixel junk eden
wipeout HD
warhawk
warhawk booster combo (Only if I have attained warhawk first!)

[quote name='suffah']Have:
Lumines
Kratos Gamestop code

Want:
Wipeout Pure HD
Tekken 5
SSF2THD
Rockband DLC[/quote]

I have paypal if you want to sell a share of Lumines ;)
let me know

download my share of Suikoden ^^ and loving it

My wants atm:
Puzzle Fighter HD
Tekken 5
Disgaea 3 DLC
1942 Joint Strike
Super Stardust Add-on Pack
Lumines

Have:
Novastrike
paypal

ok, since several people have showed interest in Lumines, I'm going to start a group. So far It's just me.
Pm if you want to take a spot. ^^

[quote name='danny8k']ok, since several people have showed interest in Lumines, I'm going to start a group. So far It's just me.
Pm if you want to take a spot. ^^[/quote]

how much would it be since im lazy to do it on my own

[quote name='zkitaN']how much would it be since im lazy to do it on my own[/quote]

the game is $15, so it would be $3.40 per share ;)

danny8k and zkitaN gonna shoot you guys my paypal info if you want a Lumines share. If anyone else is interested shoot me a pm.

Still looking for
Wipeout Pure HD
Tekken 5
SSF2THD
Rockband DLC

[quote name='suffah']danny8k and zkitaN gonna shoot you guys my paypal info if you want a Lumines share. If anyone else is interested shoot me a pm.

Still looking for
Wipeout Pure HD
Tekken 5
SSF2THD
Rockband DLC[/quote]

awesome, thanks :bouncy:

Anyone up for a spyro group? It'll be real cheap, $7/5 shares ($1.40 + fees or $4.20 for all 3)

It's practically the only psn game I really want that I don't have!

have

street fighter HD remix
linger in shadows
high velocity bowling
jeopordy
lemmings
pixel junk eden

want

supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars

Question, if content is downloadable to 5 different consoles, and you download it once then delete the account and lose the content (say making it 4 downloads left) would re-adding the name/account to your system (and downloading the content again) cause it to drop to 3 downloads left or your console is already registered so the content downloads fine? And what about the 2nd time?...

[quote name='Arakias']Question, if content is downloadable to 5 different consoles, and you download it once then delete the account and lose the content (say making it 4 downloads left) would re-adding the name/account to your system (and downloading the content again) cause it to drop to 3 downloads left or your console is already registered so the content downloads fine? And what about the 2nd time?...[/quote]

Your console would already be activated so you wont be taking another slot. Deleting the user doesn't deactivate the console, it just breaks the link on your system

[quote name='Dammenion']Your console would already be activated so you wont be taking another slot. Deleting the user doesn't deactivate the console, it just breaks the link on your system[/quote]

for me i need the user id . for some reason it deactivates if i delete it

[quote name='zkitaN']for me i need the user id . for some reason it deactivates if i delete it[/quote]

Yea, you need the user ID on the console to play games connected to the ID, deleting it would break the link from the license owner to the game. But as far as I understand it your not freeing up the share slot that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back