CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznfury684']I don't think I'll be able to do it. I PM'd cheapassru about it, but he hasn't gotten back yet. If anyone else can buy on psn w/o tax and share, we have 3 ppl for burnout already!

1. aznfury684
2. cheapassru
3. mythus

and 2 for street fighter hd

1. aznfury684
2. cheapassru[/quote]
add me to street fighter

i have burnout
wipeout
street fighter hd
caslte vania
blastfactor
stardust
crash commando
all lbp add-ons
age of booty
astriod tripper
pjm+encore
3 more ps1 games
magic ball
hvb
and maybe a few more, but be exact on what games i have you want cause they are not all on the same account, pm me

Originally Posted by aznfury684
I don't think I'll be able to do it. I PM'd cheapassru about it, but he hasn't gotten back yet. If anyone else can buy on psn w/o tax and share, we have 3 ppl for burnout already!

1. aznfury684
2. cheapassru
3. mythus

1. aznfury684
2. cheapassru
3. Scoop24 - PM'd you btw.
4. pedobear

Actually, I decided that I can probably be the primary. How does it work if I have 2 different sets of games though?

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know if a friend of mine does the purchase, does the download count for him? he already has the game and could do the purchase, just dont want to waste a slot.

I'll have my PS3 Monday or Tuesday and was thinking of purchasing Burnout. It's tax free for me too, so I'd be in on it. Mind you i'm totally oblivious to how this is done, being a new PS3 user, but i'd be up for it if someone wants to guide me through it.

[quote name='aznfury684']Originally Posted by aznfury684
I don't think I'll be able to do it. I PM'd cheapassru about it, but he hasn't gotten back yet. If anyone else can buy on psn w/o tax and share, we have 3 ppl for burnout already!

1. aznfury684
2. cheapassru
3. mythus

1. aznfury684
2. cheapassru
3. Scoop24 - PM'd you btw.
4. pedobear

Actually, I decided that I can probably be the primary. How does it work if I have 2 different sets of games though?
[/quote]

Downloading game now thanks!

[quote name='shadowkast']I'm going to start a group for the Burnout Paradise (DLC ONLY) group. For those of us that have own'd the game but don't want to pay full price for the DLC.

Costs will be split 5 ways. All DLC will be purchased, if that's cool. Personally I could care less about the party pack, but I'll support Criterion for all the free stuff they've given us.

Payment will be 1/5 price + paypal fees (the usual). PM me if interested. The content is coming up soon, so wanna get this group started.

~~~DLC only, not full game~~~
I know of 3-4 add-ons
-the legendary car pack
-the party pack
-the toy car pack(I think this may be offered as part of the party pack, may be sold separatly though, not sure)
-The island pack

could be more in the future though, ya know

EDIT:
1. Myself
2. Langdon_Alger
3. ~~~~
4. ~~~~
5. 'this could be you!!!!'

*note to uncleguido*: Love the sig, my favorite episode!!!! "It's partical board so....it's actually softer than wood" hahahahahaha[/quote]bumped cause of all the clutter on this thread. y'all know how to PM right;)

[quote name='mythus']does anyone know if a friend of mine does the purchase, does the download count for him? he already has the game and could do the purchase, just dont want to waste a slot.[/quote]

I don't think he will be able to buy it again, because when you buy something it disappears from the store or the buy button disappears and you can only use the download list to redownload.

[quote name='mythus']does anyone know if a friend of mine does the purchase, does the download count for him? he already has the game and could do the purchase, just dont want to waste a slot.[/quote]
gotta be more specific in what your describing bro.

-If he makes the purchase, why wouldn't it count?
-Who waste a slot, him or you???
-If he makes a new user (new slot for him) the download won't show in the PSN store. It's a new user and no purchases have been made under that account. So yes he could re-purchase til his wallet is dry.
-Just out of curiosity, Why is he gonna buy a game that he already owns??? If he hasn't shared-out that user, couldn't you just get what you want from him???

Sorry, just confused and would like to know the situation (to help) and the outcome (knowledge is power)

New gameshare group to buy a lot of content (for new PS3 owners). Still need 3 more members

Members:
1. Willie Aames
2. Xcopy

First Purchase:
1. Burnout

On the List:
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Burnout DLC
SSFII HD
Super Stardust HD
Everyday Shooter
Bionic Commando Re-Armed
LBP Content
Flower
Warhawk
Socom
Castlevania - SOTN
Suikoden

PM me if interested.

Does anyone want to share games with me?
I have:
PAIN
PAIN Fun with explosives
PAIN Cookie
The Last Guy
PixelJunk Monsters (Don't have the Encore addon)
LBP God of War addon
LBP Spaceman and Halloween costume

[quote name='CheapAssRu']We are looking for people for Street Fighter HD...

so far included right now

1. aznfury684 (account holder you can trust!)
2. cheapassru
3. plastik3000
4. Scoop24

2 spots open.. please pm me or aznfury if you want in, lets do this asap![/quote]

Updating this as he forgot Scoop24. I know people PM'd CheapAssRu, but as I'm not sure who did it first, I'll let him make the call as to the last spot.

[quote name='Phaze_TheInsanity']So, is anyone in here sharing/trading games instead of just making groups? Looks like I'm the only one.[/quote]
what do you and what do you want?

I have:
PAIN
PAIN Fun with explosives
PAIN Cookie
The Last Guy
PixelJunk Monsters (Don't have the Encore addon)
LBP God of War addon
LBP Spaceman and Halloween costume

I want:
PixelJunk Monsters Encore
Crash Commando
Wipeout HD
LBP MGS Levels
Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Burnout

My AIM is, PhazeTheInsanity, please contact me.

STREET FIGHTER II HD GROUP is in effect!

1. aznfury684 (account holder you can trust!)
2. cheapassru
3. plastik3000
4. Scoop24
5. anubis20

Everyone please check your PM's from me or PM aznfury684 for details where to send the $4. I spoke with aznfury684 a while ago and he said he will be back to get it started shortly after the SuperBowl. Thanks again to everyone that signed up. Look forward to playing you online soon!

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Wow, I only posted to get into the Street Fighter share a whole seven hours before the last guy got in.

Lame.[/quote]

Dont worry.. no one else got in.. seems there can only be 5 transfers per account not game, so you didnt miss out on anything!

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Wow, I only posted to get into the Street Fighter share a whole seven hours before the last guy got in.

Lame.[/quote]
you can get in .. i dropped out. pm aznfury684

[quote name='Willie Aames']Only 1 more member needed. PM me if interested.

Members:
1. Willie Aames
2. Xcopy
3. BostonCollegeFan
4. CheapAssRu

First Purchase:
1. Burnout

On Deck:
- Everyday Shooter?

On the List:
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Burnout DLC
SSFII HD
Super Stardust HD
Bionic Commando Re-Armed
LBP Content
Flower
Castlevania - SOTN
Suikoden[/QUOTE]

I want in for Burnout if there is still a chance

Id like to start a group for Street Fighter II HD for $4.50 a pop. So we can go with either 3-5.
1. Pedobear

Please PM me your interested.

[quote name='carpwrist']Flower

1. Carpwrist
2. danny8k
3. arnoldhead
4. JCDenton
[/quote]
Sorry to flake on you guys but I joined a longterm group and it looks like they're gonna be getting Flower, too. I don't think you're gonna have a hard time finding someone to fill my spot though.

I'm looking to use someone's PSN account to get as many PSN gameshares as possible. I'm specifically looking for the PSN games listed below but you can certainly name all the ones available on you.

1942: Joint Strike
Cuboid ($4.99)
Bejeweled 2
Magic Ball ($4.99)
Novastrike ($4.99)
PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
Savage Moon
Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle

[quote name='CheapAssRu']For some reason it seems that PSN will only allow you to share with 5 users PER ACCOUNT, not PER GAME![/quote]

It's always been that way.

[quote name='pedobear']Id like to start a group for Street Fighter II HD for $4.50 a pop. So we can go with either 3-5.
1. Pedobear
2. my2k2zx2

Please PM me your interested.[/quote]

Giving this til the end of the week before we start.

ok ill start a burnout paradise groupbuy 4 shares available @ $4.50 a piece. pm me

1. anubis20
2. thelazyone22

3 more spots open

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back