CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sharp Katana']Yet another update...I have some good news. Our group has unanimously voted for Soldner-X. So I will need payment from each member (preferably though paypal). [/quote]

you should create your own social group to discuss group stuff so the public forum isnt cluttered.

[quote name='joshr915']you should create your own social group to discuss group stuff so the public forum isnt cluttered.[/quote]

I tried to but one of the mods told me they had to create one, so I'm waiting for that. So I'm going to have use this thread in the meantime.

still looking for a long term group. got lots of wants if enough people are willing to get it

wants:
soldner-x
superstardust hd
sf2 hdremix
fat princess (when its out)
bomberman (when its out)
pixiljunk monsters (high want)
pixiljunk eden
ratchet n clank
warhawk maps packet
much much more if enough people want it.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I tried to but one of the mods told me they had to create one, so I'm waiting for that. So I'm going to have use this thread in the meantime.[/quote]

Everything looks good so far Sharp :) Thanks for all the hard work!

Hey guys,

I just recently became aware of the game sharing thread and I am also interested in forming a 5 person long term group to buy past, current and future psn games, add-ons etc. The intent is for our group to purchase games on a regular basis. We would not buy every single game; however, we would purchase games fairly often (at least the good ones). When it comes to the games, I only have everyday shooter since it came with my psp so I would like people with similar needs to become members of the group. I am not very picky about games and I am always willing to compromise (especially since it is so inexpensive this way). If there are people interested in forming a new group or if a group with similar goals to this one needs a member, please contact me.

[quote name='joshr915']Im not sure what the mod was talking about but you can create a social group here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php
just go to the bottom and click "create new group." ;)[/QUOTE]

He's talking about how some still want to use the old cag board for gamesharing. You'd think most peeps would use the new social group stuff here but there seems to be something about that old board. Of course my group's been there so darn long if feels wrong leaving but hey ......

Anybody besides me want GTI+ Club? It's my #1 want, I'm down to make a group or just split the cost if there's even one other person.

Other wants:
Penny Arcade vol. 1/2
Burnout Paradise
Wipeout HD
Soldner-X
SSF2: HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter HD

OK noob question here...After I download a game from someone else's PSN account, in order to play it do i login under their ID or can i still use mine? If i can use mine im in!

I have:
Mega Man 9 (whowoulddathought?)
-Hero mode
-Endless Attack Mode
-Special Stage
Mortal Kombat II
PAIN
PixelJunk (I think its Eden), has flowers and weird stuff flying around.

Want:
ummmm...a lot:
SSFIITHD
Bionic Commando
Cuboid
Crash Commando
SOLDNER X (absolutely love shmups!)
Ratchet expansion
EchoChrome
PoP

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in trades:
Have
Ratchet and Clank, Pixel Junk Monsters, Pain, Savage Moon, Crash Commando, MotorStorm Content, Ninja Gaiden Content

[quote name='limelight022']OK noob question here...After I download a game from someone else's PSN account, in order to play it do i login under their ID or can i still use mine? If i can use mine im in!

I have:
Mega Man 9 (whowoulddathought?)
-Hero mode
-Endless Attack Mode
-Special Stage
Mortal Kombat II
PAIN
PixelJunk (I think its Eden), has flowers and weird stuff flying around.

Want:
ummmm...a lot:
SSFIITHD
Bionic Commando
Cuboid
Crash Commando
SOLDNER X (absolutely love shmups!)
Ratchet expansion
EchoChrome
PoP[/QUOTE]

Typically the more expensive games (Warhawk, GT:prolouge) are termed "unshareable" because you would need someone's login info to play them and any one PS3 can only play the game 24 hours after another PS3 has played the game.

To directly answer your question though, no, the vast majority of PSN games can be played forever after being activated on your PS3 from another person's account, on any user for your PS3. The only issue you might run into is if you decide to swap out the hard drive, in which case you'd have to log back in with the account info used for any particular game.

Hope this helps, trying to start posting on CAG more often.

Anyone interested in starting a group semi-long-term for trophy based DLC. I'm talking DLC that adds new trophies only, like Bioshock, Mirrors Edge, Prince of Persia, Burnout, etc.

Being a trophy whore I hate seeming my complete percentage drop to ~80% lol. I'm already in a ltg here on CAG for games and that will continue to be my main group so I'm not interested in full games, except maybe the odd Soldner X or something that everyone wants that wasn't picked up by my group.

PM me if interested.

[quote name='joshr915']try PMing freakyzeeky about your group idea :D

(freaky if ure reading, nuttin but love for ya hahahha)[/quote]

I'm already in a ltg with freaky, that's my main group. :lol:

limelight and myself are looking to start a long term group focused on full games from the PSN Store... Please PM me or limelight022 to get in!

Anyone know what the process is to swap a harddrive or wipe it - and then keep all of one's gameshares?

I plan on wiping my 60gb to install Linux but I'm afraid of losing all of the my gameshares. Anyone who has done it before have any info?

[quote name='Kanik']Anyone know what the process is to swap a harddrive or wipe it - and then keep all of one's gameshares?

I plan on wiping my 60gb to install Linux but I'm afraid of losing all of the my gameshares. Anyone who has done it before have any info?[/quote]

I upgraded my HDD in January and formated the old 60 it a few times before that. If you use the backup/ restore feature you will be just fine after restoring. All my gameshares came with me and worked just fine every time.

I would recommend running a trophy sync first thing after restore. Otherwise you have to play each game to get it to appear back in your list (locally, server is fine) if you play a game first.

Okay, I can't really do a group because I don't have a paypal and stuff, so I was wondering if anyone wants to trade?

I have Burnout Paradise, PS1 games like Crash Bandicoot and Rayman, and all the Warhawk expansions.

I'm looking for some good games (with trophies. :p) and also specifically, Age of Booty.

Anyone?

hey im new here to the gamesharing section but im a trustworthy guy.
i have

flower

mgs4 lbp map pack and some characters

im looking for anything really. ceratix im interested in burnout paradise or w.e ure willing to give me for what i got.

Have:
LBP MGS costume pack, Burnout Paradidise Toy cars pack 1, Everyday shooter, Loco roco(PS30)
Want: LBP Costumes, Burnout paradise toy cars pack 2, legendary cars, are mgo expansions shareable? if so those too

I have: noby noby boy, pixeljunk EDEN and bionic commando rearmed.I'm interested in LBP pal pack and other games. Pm me here or add me psn: moxas

Games I own:

Siren

Megaman 9

SSHD

Rayman

Bionic Commando: Rearmed

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for booty

DLC (EU):

Guitar Hero 3:
Muse Trackpack
Dragonforce Trackpack
Classic Rock Trackpack

Soul Calibur 4:
Customization Equipment 1
Customization Equipment 5
Customization Equipment 6
Yoda

LittleBigPlanet:
MGS Level pack (2 remaining shares)

There's 3 remaining gameshares on all the games, and 5 remaining on all DLC unless noted.

I'm looking for Noby Noby Boy, PixelJunk (Any), any of the Street Fighter games, and Penny Arcade (1 and/or 2). I'm interested in offers, too.

PM me here, post here, or add me on PSN (PSNID: Jokemony).

Can't anyone find it in the kindness of their heart to share the free lumines holiday pack with me?

Have: Lumines supernova.

Want:Lumines dlc, flower

Pretty please?

[quote name='v1c70r']I have recently bought Watchmen The end is nigh and wondered if anyone wants a game share. Split it by 5 people?[/quote]

I'd like to buy a share. I tried to PM you but your message box is full.

have burnout
pain
flower
gti club
sfhd
wipeout hd
watchmen
looking for penny arcade and nobi nobi boy
i have 3 slots left

Anyone interested in a long-term group for LittleBigPlanet DLC? So far, I have 2 people in our group (jamezuva and I). Please PM me if you're interested.

This group is for people only interested in DLC packs because buying everything is just plain nickel and diming. ;) We can also be selective and decide which DLC packs we want since some are more appealing than others. At the moment, here is what's available on PSN (doesn't mean we have to get all of them):

$6 Metal Gear Solid Premium Level Pack (Paintinator, 6 levels, 12 trophies, 1 costume, 72 stickers, etc.)
$6 Metal Gear Solid Premium Costume Pack (Snake, Meryl, Raiden, Screaming Mantis costumes)
$6 Street Fighter II Costume Kit (Ryu, Guile, Chun Li, Zangief costumes)
$3 God of War Mini Pack (Medusa & Minotaur costumes, 20+ stickers)
$3 Wipeout Costume Kit (4 costumes, 9 stickers)
$3 Animals Costume Kit (Penguin, Shark, Frog, Gorilla costumes)
$3 LocoRoco Costume Kit (5 costumes)

Total: $30 / 5 people = $6 per person (at most)

Looking for a long-term group.

Have:
Linger in Shadows
Crash Commando
Super Stardust HD + Solo Pack

Want:
Watchmen The end is nigh
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Bundle
Wipeout HD
Pixeljunk Monsters + Encore
Ratchet and Clank

PM or add me on my psn: kazenoshinobi2

yoo i still can trade 3 times BURNOUT PARADISE : ULTIMATE BOX
if u want i can make a picture. but i allready traded it successful here.

im searching : SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2 HD REMIX and something else.:bouncy:

pn me or add me on PSN : bierislegga

Im trading Ratchet and Clank Quest for booty , LBP mgs4 addon , NHL 3 ON 3 ARCADE, PAIN , PAIN characters and thats about it..

PM me Your Offers

Calling all trophy whore CAGs! (whom I know and trust ;) )

I'm looking to add a couple of peeps to our DLC gameshare group (DLC that adds trophies, mind you ;) ). We're thinking of getting the Prince of Persia Epilogue, Mirror Edge DLC, Bioshock Challenge Rooms, the upcoming Midnight Club South Central DLC, and future DLC with trophy support (it's a democratic vote system; we have a majority vote for DLC we want)... We already have 3 in our group, so I just need two more, so if you want to increase your trophy count/level, join our group! :D

PM if you're interested! ;););)

I have:
Linger In Shadows
Wipeout HD
PixelJunk Monsters + Encore
SSHD + Both expansions
Resistance FoM map packs

Want:
PixelJunk Eden
Burnout Paradise DLC
Anything else with trophies (No DLC apart from Burnout)

PSN: Chaos-Energy

Anyone up for joining a very short-term group for the Street Fighter IV costumes? It'll be a little over $4 for all 4 packs if we split it among 5 people. I already have a blank PSN account to use so I can do the leg work. PM me

Hello, Here is what I am looking for and what I have.

Looking for -

Burnout DLC
Watchmen
Flower
Ratchet and Clank
Noby Noby Boy

I have -

Burnout
Age of Booty
High Velocity Bowling
Pain
Super Stardust HD + Packs
Pixel Junk Monsters + Encore
Pixel Junk Eden

So If anyone wants to trade hit me up with a PSN message

Update: Games I own:

Siren

Megaman 9

SSHD

Rayman

Bionic Commando: Rearmed

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for booty

Penny Arcade: Precipice of Darkness Episode 1
DLC (EU):

Guitar Hero 3:
Muse Trackpack
Dragonforce Trackpack
Classic Rock Trackpack

Soul Calibur 4:
Customization Equipment 1
Customization Equipment 5
Customization Equipment 6
Yoda

LittleBigPlanet:
MGS Level pack

Megaman 9:
Protoman
Special Stage

I'm looking for Penny Arcade Episode 2, Watchmen, Burnout, SFHD and anything else you care to offer. PM me here or on PSN (ID: Jokemony)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back