CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to form a group of ideally 5 to do a long term EU psn gameshare,please pm me if interested.

P.S. Big thanks to jman619 for the Wheel of Fortune share,really appreciate your effort man.

Hey looking for a long term group to buy Rock Band DLC each month. I figure 5 people pooling $15(or $10) each month would give us a fair amount of new songs.

Any one interested send me a PM or post a reply

Last edited by a moderator:
The group is now full.

Looking for one more person to complete a Burnout Paradise DLC sharing group.

We will be purchasing the following DLC:
Party Pack $9.99
Legendary Cars $7.99
Toy Cars $12.99
Boost Specials $7.99

So, that would be $8 each for everything, and we will also be purchasing any future DLC that is released. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

One slots open for Savage Moon. (one reserved for _Sin_)
Three slots open for Super Stardust Expansion Pack.

Going to try combining two threads on different forums so it'll be a little tricky but I have done this a few times and know what I am doing. Payment is via Paypal. It is $2.75 per game per slot, no trades. PM me if interested.

I got: Bejeweled 2, Zuma, burnout boost pack, Street fighter IV shoryuken costumes pack(US), aquatopia and carmen sanchez high velocity bowling add on.
I'm interested in: LBP MGS PAL(European) and bioshock challenge rooms and other games.
If you're interested pm me. And remember I don't give my info first, unless you give me proof that your not a scam. I can give my proof.

I made an account with the redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid that I had. I'll do $4.43 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person. Three slots left.

Is anyone else interested in a one-time Burnout: Paradise share? Looks like I need 3 more people... Looking for non-CC paypal... I can host it.

Anyone here got Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix somebody please help a Brokeass gamer out. Or Pain or Flower i have MK II Nobby Nobby Boy and Pixel Junk Eden to give come on people don't be dicks help a fellow gamer out isn't this the reason to shre the games here instead of being dicks acting like you have the secrets of the universe or something. Ok if someone helps me out with those games i'll stop posting. Oh also if any non dicks want to start a true game sharing group pm here or voice chat or pm me on PSN my id there is " Affrowhale "

OK, unless anyone else wants in, Quest for Booty will be $3.33 each by paypal. I'll create an account and buy it tomorrow unless one of you would rather buy it on your account and have us paypal you.

booty1.jpg

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty ($9.99) - Gameshare Group
1. Cow_tipper - Host
2. Shrapnellistic
3. _Sin_
4. dav_surf
5. Oktoberfest

Filled! $2.37 per person via PayPal to acssrobinson[at]comcast.net

2 spots open, if they're filled, you get R&C:QfB for $2.00 + PayPal fee ($0.37). Get in before the PSN Store sale ends and the game goes back to $14.99!
PayPal fee calculator: http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

Anyone in here want to join a real gameshare group not some paypal split cost group. No i'm not talking about lame ass people going " oh my games are to good for you " or " oh your a Brokeass gamer i'm sorry i have more games than you " . I mean like real sharing not the fake kind that is so rampid in here. I am talking about games for games , or videos , or themes , not pissy excuses like your $9.99 game is not good enough to share with my $19.99 game. Come on people a game is a game and the dollar amount don't make one more fun , or better than the other.

So if this sounds like something you would want to do then send me a pm here or voice chat or pm me on PSN Affrowhale

Oh i almost forgot im looking for 2 - 3 people to join or i could join you if you are real game sharers like this thread was soppossed to be before people became so jaded

I have MK II , Pixel Junk Eden , Noby Noby Boy

[quote name='bobobill']Anyone in here want to join a real gameshare group not some paypal split cost group. No i'm not talking about lame ass people going " oh my games are to good for you " or " oh your a Brokeass gamer i'm sorry i have more games than you " . I mean like real sharing not the fake kind that is so rampid in here. I am talking about games for games , or videos , or themes , not pissy excuses like your $9.99 game is not good enough to share with my $19.99 game. Come on people a game is a game and the dollar amount don't make one more fun , or better than the other.

So if this sounds like something you would want to do then send me a pm here or voice chat or pm me on PSN Affrowhale

Oh i almost forgot im looking for 2 - 3 people to join or i could join you if you are real game sharers like this thread was soppossed to be before people became so jaded[/quote]
no offence or any thing but the point of gamesharing is to get something that you want out of it and for it to be fair, theres i think 3 types of groups

1. paypal split cost group- were a person decides that they want 1 or more games, so they post what they want to buy and see if 4 other people want the same stuff, once they have 4 people then they all paypal 1 person 1/5 the price then the group leader creates an acount and buys the game or games and give every one the details so that they can download it
  2. long-term group- were a group of 5 people pay for games on a regular basis so every one puts a start amout of money but for example lets say $20, every time the psn store updates they vote on what they want and if mojority(i think i spelt it wrong) rules on a game or add on then they all have to pay 1/5 the price out of their part of the money that they put in.
  3. the "other" group(i dont know what its called)- were a group of people give one another their acount info and every one downloads each others games. but it must be fair so like if one person has like 5 games and another has like 1 game, they would be cheated and it wouldnt be right. i dont know mutch about this kind of group or even if it is a type of group but i dont think that people here use it that mutch. but it must be fair for every one. and the reason that this thread was made was not for people to just give away free games or for one person to be cheated of his money but to get a way of getting what you want for trading what other people want. because the truth is

have
burnout
sfhd
burnout add-ons
mahjong tails
gti club
r@c gfb
age of booty
pjm
pje

looking for wheel of fortune
i will trade my games or send you pay pal

I am looking for a group that is gonna go in on the Resistance 2 DLC that is supposed to come out this week. I have the funds in my paypal account, I dont even care if there is 5 people going in on it. I'd split the cost with 1 or 2 other people, so if anyone wants to negate some of the cost of the DLC send me a PM once you dl the map pack/skins and I will send payment as soon as i see that i have a new message.

Thanks

Hey guys, I am still looking for a group of people to go in on Rock Band DLC each month ($10 or $15 each a month).

If any one is interested please let me know.

Anyone want R&C:Quest for Booty? I'll also throw in $5 via PSN on my acct., ucan use to DL anything or transfer it 2 ur acct.(if that's possible) Mainly lookin for Tekken 5:DR or SF2:HD mix. Also will accept other offers.

I made an account with the redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid that I had. I'll do $4.43 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person. Three slots left.

[quote name='bierislegga']HAVE :
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (PSN)
WANT :
Tekken 5 DR Online

i think it a good deal..
PN me :bouncy:[/quote]

no one? :(

[quote name='jman619']Anyone interested in joining/making a gameshare for Burn Zombie Burn?[/QUOTE]

i 'm down

[quote name='starmask2k3']i 'm down[/quote]

Alright. Now I just need 2 more. xD

1.jman619
2._Sin_
3.starmask2k3

I'm asking $2.30 each via paypal for a share If anyone is interested.

Looking for people who want to join in a group for all the DLC for any of these games:

1. Disgaea 3
2. Resistance 2
3. Killzone 2 (when released)

I'm only looking for long term groups.

[quote name='jman619']Anyone interested in joining/making a gameshare for Burn Zombie Burn?[/quote]

How many one-time shares can you have? =P That's going to get hard to manage.

Does anyone know if changing out the HDD on the PS3 will have any effect on Gamesharing? ie. will I be able to go back and re download the games on the sharing account without having to take up another slot ?

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Does anyone know if changing out the HDD on the PS3 will have any effect on Gamesharing? ie. will I be able to go back and re download the games on the sharing account without having to take up another slot ?[/quote]

if you use the Back-up/restore feature you wont even need to do redownload them. I changed mine out a few months ago and after the restore everything worked fine.

[quote name='Torrwin']How many one-time shares can you have? =P That's going to get hard to manage.[/quote]

You can have 16 user accounts on your system at once.

Trying once more!

I want lots of Rock Band DLC.

I have Flower+Ratchet&Clank to share and/or PayPal if cash is your thing!

Any takers!?

[quote name='DSPanther']Trying once more!

I want lots of Rock Band DLC.

I have Flower+Ratchet&Clank to share and/or PayPal if cash is your thing!

Any takers!?[/quote]

Hey DSPanther i am looking for a long term group to throw in $10-$15 a month for Rock Band DLC. Would you be interested in that?

flow + expansion
linger in shadows
megaman 9 plus DLC
Street Fighter Puzzle
Pixel Junk Eden
LBP Costumes
Jumping Flash
Castlevania SOTN
Street Fighter HD
Call of Duty Maps (Both 4 and W@W)
Worms
Flower
Rayman
Lumines

pm me an offer

[quote name='jman619']1.jman619
2._Sin_
3.starmask2k3
4.animethug

Just one more. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll do it if the spot is still open. The video for this looked sweet.

I'm done with gamesharing. Someone fucked me over, and I can't figure out which one it was. I hope there happy,but I wish they was at least man enough to admit it.

I gave the login information to _Sin_ first, and then I get a message from Starmask saying it has been downloaded 5 times. I think how is that possible only 3 people know the info. The last gameshare I did went great. They was all honest, and trustworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back