CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am looking to start up a long term DLC group for Rock Band Unplugged (PSP) when it gets released next month. They haven't released the price for DLC yet but I am assuming it will be the same or lower (hopefully) then the regular Rock Band DLC.

Details of the share:

• This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged. Currently they have not stated when DLC will be released, but I did here that it may not be weekly.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • The DLC will be purchased on a Canadian PSN account. Prices on a Canadian Account are the same as on a US account, and there is a 13% tax rate.
  • For those of you living in the US, depending on the exchange rate, you may actually get the DLC cheaper. Currently the Exchange rate is 1 CAD = 0.8506 USD, therefore you only need to pay $8.51 USD to deposit $10 CAD. For those of you living in Canada your $10 will actually be worth $10.;)
  • In order to deposit funds into a Canadian PSN account you need a Canadian Credit Card. American Credit Cards and PSN cards will not work. If you do not have a Canadian Credit Card the money can be sent to me through Paypal, though Paypal fees would need to be added.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if all members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
Is anyone interested?

[quote name='brewer']Hey I am looking to start up a long term DLC group for Rock Band Unplugged (PSP) when it gets released next month. They haven't released the price for DLC yet but I am assuming it will be the same or lower (hopefully) then the regular Rock Band DLC.

Details of the share:

• This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged. Currently they have not stated when DLC will be released, but I did here that it may not be weekly.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • The DLC will be purchased on a Canadian PSN account. Prices on a Canadian Account are the same as on a US account, and there is a 13% tax rate.
  • For those of you living in the US, depending on the exchange rate, you may actually get the DLC cheaper. Currently the Exchange rate is 1 CAD = 0.8506 USD, therefore you only need to pay $8.51 USD to deposit $10 CAD. For those of you living in Canada your $10 will actually be worth $10.;)
  • In order to deposit funds into a Canadian PSN account you need a Canadian Credit Card. American Credit Cards and PSN cards will not work. If you do not have a Canadian Credit Card the money can be sent to me through Paypal, though Paypal fees would need to be added.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if all members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
Is anyone interested?[/QUOTE]
Seems to me that you'd be better off having someone in the US buy the stuff, as there are too many added fees/extra steps for you doing the buying for everyone.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Seems to me that you'd be better off having someone in the US buy the stuff, as there are too many added fees/extra steps for you doing the buying for everyone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input, but the DLC actually works out to be "cheaper" buying through a Canadian Account (check out the calculations below). Also there really isn't any extra steps as far as my experience with game sharing has gone (albeit my experience is a bit light) most owners of gameshare groups want the money through Paypal and most members choose to do it that way also.

When i put together my Rock Band (PS3) group here are the calculations I did up using $15 dollars a month with 3 US members and 2 Canadian members assuming no taxes for buying in the US (depends on location).

Host in Can: Using current Paypal exchange rate each US member will only have to pay $12.10 (USD), Can pay $15 (CAN).
-So total cost to members = $66.30 to get $75 (CAN).
-Amount of songs that can be bought(with songs costing $1.99 and 13% tax) = 33 (with some change left over)
-Acutal cost per song(total cost / amount of songs) = $2.00

Host in US: Using current Paypal exchange rate each US member will pay $15 (USD), CAN pay $18.60 (CAN).
-So total cost to members = $82.20 to get $75 (USD)
-Amount of songs that can be bought(with songs costing $1.99) = 37 (with some change left over)
-Actual cost per song (total cost / amount of songs)= $2.22.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stewie75']Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15 I believe)(When it's released, of course)
Tekken 5 Online ($30) Anyone know if this has anyone online ever?

Very Desireds..
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 + Paypal fees each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested?

Have:

Blast Factor
flOw
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
A couple LBP costumes
Paypal

Want:
PS1 Classics....
Castlevania Chronicles
Crash Bandicoot 1+2 (Minor want)
MediEvil
R-Type 4
R-Types
Suikoden
Wild Arms (minor want)

PSN games....
Comet Crash
Flower (minor want)
Jeopardy
Linger in Shadows (minor want)
Noby Noby Boy
Pain
Pixel Junk Monsters
PQ: Galactrix
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer

That's a lot of wants, so like I said I have Paypal. Just PM me.

Looking for a long term group. Just got screwed out of my last one.

WARNING: Be very careful of any group involving Amerijapoxicano. The dude is a total clown. He screwed me twice in regards to DLC. Buyer beware in dealing with this dude.

Looking for a group for Buzz.. Just got the game, and hoping to get in one and we can download all the quiz questions they have so far.

Popular PSN titles group: 1 spot remains!
Starting a beginner's PSN group! We'll be trying to get the most popular titles and any others the group has interest in and we will discuss adding it to the list. Pretty much set up and operational, but still lacking members.

Things voted on so far with 3 members:
Bionic Commando $2 each 3/3 Passed
Flower $2 each 2/3
Pixeljunk Eden $2 each 2/3 Already bought when the fourth member passed it
Super Stardust HD -DLC bundle $3 each 2/3 ^
SSFIITHDR $3 each 3/4
Worms $2.60 each 3/4
R&CF:QfB $3 each 3/4
Everday Shooter $2 each 2/3

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE
3. DAWG26

Valkyria Chronicles DLC group:
Looking for people interested in (NTSC) Valkyria Chronicles DLC. And... that's about it.

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE
3. mythus

UPDATE: Fallout 3 DLC, All 5 chapters
1)langdon_alger
2)kube00
3)luke(?)
4)shadowkast (who?)
5)outrage
6)Kanik
7)Devil May Cry (?)
we might have 5, we might have 7...if interested, let me know. if luke or Devil May Cry and NOT interested, let me know. if we get 2 groups going, cool, we can sort it out in a social group discussion.

I am looking to trade Wii Points for PSN cards. The only thing though is that I have to gift you the games off the shop channel cause I already redeemed all my cards. I have over 16,000 points in my shop account, so there can be quite a number of trading. I am wiiling to gift a little extra points for the cards. (BTW, the cards need to be for NA. I might be willing to trade for Japanese cards though.)

$20 cards - Up to 2,200 points
$50 cards - Up to 5,500 points

PM me if you would like to trade.

[quote name='theironunkind']Looking for a long term group. Just got screwed out of my last one.

WARNING: Be very careful of any group involving Amerijapoxicano. The dude is a total clown. He screwed me twice in regards to DLC. Buyer beware in dealing with this dude.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for a long term group too. SERIOUS group only! I'm a bit tired creating new accounts on the PS3 for once or twice sharing.

Basically, i'm interested in any PSN games that's trophy enabled (of course, new ones preferred, since i have most of the older titles). DLCs are fine with me too. I'm not into Rockband or anything, but i have no problem chipping in, because one of those day i might get the Beattles thing when it's on clearance :lol:

However, i'm not interested in PS1 or PSP games on the PSN (no trophies for one thing and i have the old stuff in the basement anyway).

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']I am looking to trade Wii Points for PSN cards. The only thing though is that I have to gift you the games off the shop channel cause I already redeemed all my cards. I have over 16,000 points in my shop account, so there can be quite a number of trading. I am wiiling to gift a little extra points for the cards. (BTW, the cards need to be for NA. I might be willing to trade for Japanese cards though.)

$20 cards - Up to 2,200 points
$50 cards - Up to 5,500 points

PM me if you would like to trade.[/QUOTE]
how many point will i get for 10$ and how will you transfer the points to my wii? just message me and tell me how this works

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Have:

Blast Factor
flOw
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
A couple LBP costumes
Paypal

Want:
PS1 Classics....
Castlevania Chronicles
Crash Bandicoot 1+2 (Minor want)
MediEvil
R-Type 4
R-Types
Suikoden
Wild Arms (minor want)

PSN games....
Comet Crash
Flower (minor want)
Jeopardy
Linger in Shadows (minor want)
Noby Noby Boy
Pain
Pixel Junk Monsters
PQ: Galactrix
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer

That's a lot of wants, so like I said I have Paypal. Just PM me.[/QUOTE]

I have R&C:QfB and Linger in Shadows
Do you have the online portion, expansion of Tekken 5 DR?

i'd like to be a part of a fallout dlc group so we should do two groups

[quote name='langdon_alger']UPDATE: Fallout 3 DLC, All 5 chapters
1)langdon_alger
2)kube00
3)luke(?)
4)shadowkast (who?)
5)outrage
6)Kanik
7)Devil May Cry (?)
we might have 5, we might have 7...if interested, let me know. if luke or Devil May Cry and NOT interested, let me know. if we get 2 groups going, cool, we can sort it out in a social group discussion.[/QUOTE]

Warning regarding members PaulieVal and soright903. They are brothers who started a Guitar Hero group with myself & 2 other CAG members.

They both completely bailed from the group less than a month into it, and one of the two has now changed the log-in info so none of the other members have access to what we all paid for.

Several private messages were sent to them in an effort to retrieve the account information, but both of them refuse to reply whatsoever.

Don't do any business with these guys!

Wow, what total douchebags...

Serpentor- good idea... maybe make it a sticky in the forum- like the trading forum... I'm so glad I found 4 other reasonable people to deal with (one who is langdon_alger- heading up the Fallout 3 group above).

I'd just like to add: don't do any deals with Phaze_theInsanity. He is currently taking up a spot on one of my accounts, refuses to answer requests to remove his PS3 from my account. He was supposed to trade me some games, but when I logged on to his account all of his games had been downloaded 5 times already. I'm glad I'm in a reliable group now...

I still have uncharted 2 beta code for USA PSN account. I'm looking for Fifa 09 Ultimate team, LBP MGS DLC , bioshock challenge rooms ( EUROPEAN(PAL) stuff) and other stuff.

[quote name='thelifepa25']Hey guys ihave rad doll kung fu for sale i just bough it today interessed pm me thx[/QUOTE]

Man this post fails in so many ways.

[quote name='thelifepa25']Hey guys ihave rad doll kung fu for sale i just bough it today interessed pm me thx[/QUOTE]
You are kidding right?
(At least for your sake)
Everyone on this site knows that RDKF is free through the 25th.

That made my fucking day right there!

Popular PSN titles group: 2 spots remain!
Starting a beginner's PSN group! We'll be trying to get the most popular titles and any others the group has interest in and we will discuss adding it to the list. Pretty much set up and operational, but still lacking members. Already have the funds, just need a PayPal account. $16 to start and have $100 worth of PSN games! Also, we're all open to more games than just the ones listed. Those are just the ones to start out with. Recommend some and we'll look into them! Looking to be long-term hopefully.

Things voted on so far with 3 members:
Bionic Commando $2 each 3/3 Passed
Flower $2 each 2/3
Pixeljunk Eden $2 each 2/3 Already bought when the fourth member passed it
Super Stardust HD -DLC bundle $3 each 2/3 ^
SSFIITHDR $3 each 3/4
Worms $2.60 each 3/4
R&CF:QfB $3 each 3/4
Everday Shooter $2 each 2/3

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE
3. DAWG26

Valkyria Chronicles DLC group:
Looking for people interested in (NTSC) Valkyria Chronicles DLC. And... that's about it.

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE
3. mythus

Thinking about splitting the groups into one for fighting game DLC, and one for the more popular selection, PSone Classics + downloadable titles, if I can get some support. If I can make this one group though, I want to.

Fighting Games Long-Term DLC Group (titles pending)
BlazBlue
King Of Fighters XII
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6

Slots Filled: [2/5]
Members:

1) helmet

2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

Downloadable Fighting Games + PS1 Classics Group (titles pending)

Downloadable Titles:
King of Fighters 99
Street Fighter Alpha
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle

Slots Filled: [2/5]
Members:

1) helmet
2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

I'm getting a fallout 3 dlc group together so pm me as i will be setting up the group

VAULT 101 FALLOUT 3 DLC GAMESHARING GROUP (SO FAR 3/5 SLOTS FILLED)

MEMBERS

(1) finsfan0210
(2) Zoodux
(3) gindias
(4)
(5)

I suggest puting the money in the wallet a week before the scheduled dlc is to be released

[quote name='mwestep']Looking for a group for Buzz.. Just got the game, and hoping to get in one and we can download all the quiz questions they have so far.[/QUOTE]
Did you get any replies? I'm interested.

Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)

Very Desireds..
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 + Paypal fees each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Members so far:
1) stewie75
2) itz209
3) MoX
4)
5)

do we just want to combine these 2 groups? that way, we're almost at ten...then if some people want a continuing group they can split from the people who just want a fallout group (or already have a group for other stuff).

1)langdon_alger
2)kube00
3)luke(?)
4)shadowkast
5)outrage
6)Kanik
7)Devil May Cry

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'm getting a fallout 3 dlc group together so pm me as i will be setting up the group

VAULT 101 FALLOUT 3 DLC GAMESHARING GROUP (SO FAR 2/5 SLOTS FILLED)

MEMBERS

(1) finsfan0210
(2) Zoodux
(3)
(4)
(5)

I suggest puting the money in the wallet a week before the scheduled dlc is to be released[/QUOTE]

This is way in advance but anyone planning on getting DJ Hero. It's activision and not Harmonix, so we'll see how good the support for the game is but I do foresee DLC in it's future (I hope). Anyways, without setting anything in stone or 100% commitment, any older/trustworthy CAGs want to join a share group for the game??? pm me

[quote name='ohboy10451']is super stardust hd shareable>? And if yes, how?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. It works the same way as all the other games. Check the first post.

I have the gigawatts blades code from gamestop. Tried the demo, not buying, at least not until it hits $20 in a year or two.

So you guys can share it if it is shareable. Someone already pmed me about it, brett2007, so you'd have to save a spot for him.

Hey I am looking to start up a long term DLC group for Rock Band Unplugged (PSP) when it gets released next month. They haven't released the price for DLC yet but I am assuming it will be the same or lower (hopefully) then the regular Rock Band DLC (which is $1.99).

Details of the share:

• This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged. Currently they have not stated when DLC will be released, but I did hear that it may not be weekly.
Is anyone interested?

yea thats fine we should have 10 now cuz gindias is in another group with me and he's interested

[quote name='langdon_alger']do we just want to combine these 2 groups? that way, we're almost at ten...then if some people want a continuing group they can split from the people who just want a fallout group (or already have a group for other stuff).

1)langdon_alger
2)kube00
3)luke(?)
4)shadowkast
5)outrage
6)Kanik
7)Devil May Cry[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's

SF II HD Remix ($15)

Very Desireds..
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 + Paypal fees each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Members so far:
1) stewie75
2) itz209
3) MoX
4)
5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back