CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bornrunnin31']Not sure on psp DLC since Rock Band Unplugged is the first to include it, but when it comes to game, you can share. The only caveat is that you can only have one account "activated" at a time on your PSP. So for instance say you have a personal account you downloaded a game on and also want to get another via gamesharing. You can have both games downloaded to the same memory stick, but when you go to play the game it will give you an error saying you do not have access if the acount that purchased the game is not activated at the time.[/QUOTE]

Perfect thanks for the info. So you just have to go through the extra steps activating and deactivating. A bit of a pain to do, but pretty simple and defintly worth it to split costs.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Thanks, definitely interested as long as we can get a full five person group that commits to it. Sharing should work since I looked up the Rock Band PSP DLC on the PSN store and the fine print mentions that you have five PSP activations allowed.[/QUOTE]

Perfect well I will send you a PM with some details.

[quote name='carpwrist']Has anyone put much thought into forming a 1943 Group? I'm under the impression that the game is coming out at the end of the month. As is Fat Princess. My sources could be misleading.
In anycase if anyone wants to form a group for those two, count me in.[/QUOTE]

I'd join a group for these two games as well...let me know if you get any more.

If anyone is willing, I am looking to just temporary GameShare. I want to expand my trophy collection, but I don't want to buy games. I simply want to get on your account to download the games and get the trophies. Afterwards, I will deactivate my system. I simply just want to get trophies. PM if you are willing. I might be getting some PS1 games so you can get something out of this. I might also be getting future game codes from GameStop so look out. PM me also as I might have something to trade to you now.

Have:
Blast Factor
flOw
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
A couple LBP costumes
MediEvil (PS1 Classic)
Paypal

Want:
PS1 Classics....
Castlevania Chronicles
Crash Bandicoot 1+2 (Minor want)
R-Type 4
R-Types
Suikoden
Wild Arms (minor want)
PSN games....

Comet Crash
Flower (minor want)
Jeopardy
Linger in Shadows (minor want)
Noby Noby Boy
Pain
Pixel Junk Monsters
PQ: Galactrix
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
Crash Commando

Anyone interested? I'm more than willing to just straight up Paypal people for shares.

Anyone interested in forming a LittleBigPlanet DLC group? I wanna get creator packs that add stuff that can be used in levels like stickers and music.

If you bought 1-2 games on PSN and interested in getting other without pay more. This group is for people just like you. For people with random games to extend their library.

Games:
- FFVII (By Ohboy10451)
- Pain (By me)
- Wipeout HD, KZ2 mappack, SFA, (By gsiris87)
- Waiting on applications
- Waiting on applications

Special Interested:
- worm
- Resident Evil

Any games on PSN/PSX are welcome. This will be good for those bought 1 or some games and looking to have other games without paying again.

Okay, I just picked up a PS3 and never heard of this until I found this thread. Can you revoke someone with whom you've shared a game? Or is it 5 times and then that's it, forever?

[quote name='Tu13es']Okay, I just picked up a PS3 and never heard of this until I found this thread. Can you revoke someone with whom you've shared a game? Or is it 5 times and then that's it, forever?[/QUOTE]
each sharable game can only be activate 5 times on 5 different systems. When you buy the game that 1 time, so you have 4 shares left to trade with other.

[quote name='luan87us']each sharable game can only be activate 5 times on 5 different systems. When you buy the game that 1 time, so you have 4 shares left to trade with other.[/QUOTE]

You probably already know this but just making it clearer for him.

Each Account can be activated on 5 system, yours and 4 others. Doesn't matter if it's 1 game or 30, the 5 system activation limit is on the PSN account not the games.

[quote name='Dammenion']You probably already know this but just making it clearer for him.

Each Account can be activated on 5 system, yours and 4 others. Doesn't matter if it's 1 game or 30, the 5 system activation limit is on the PSN account not the games.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that does help. All 5 accounts can be using PSN games and/or online simultaneously?

Also, is there a way to revoke who has your account? Is there a way to stop them from changing the password on you and stealing your account?

[quote name='Tu13es']Ah, that does help. All 5 accounts can be using PSN games and/or online simultaneously?

Also, is there a way to revoke who has your account? Is there a way to stop them from changing the password on you and stealing your account?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe there is a way to deactivate an account on some one else's PS3, I'm pretty sure they have to deactivate it.

You can't be logged in to the specific account at the same time, but you can play the games that you bought on that account online at the same time. I see my Burnout group members online pretty frequently while I'm playing.

I am looking to get FF7 and bomberman.. I have paypal and thats about it.

I can also start a gameshare group for either or both so if people are interested then shoot me a PM and I can get this started

[quote name='chodax']I am looking to get FF7 and bomberman.. I have paypal and thats about it.

I can also start a gameshare group for either or both so if people are interested then shoot me a PM and I can get this started[/QUOTE]

how much your offering for a slot of ff7?

[quote name='helmet']I don't believe there is a way to deactivate an account on some one else's PS3, I'm pretty sure they have to deactivate it.

You can't be logged in to the specific account at the same time, but you can play the games that you bought on that account online at the same time. I see my Burnout group members online pretty frequently while I'm playing.[/QUOTE]

Hm. Don't you have to be logged into that account to play the game? Or just log in enough to download it, and then you can play it on your own account?

If a friend and I buy/share a game that involves online play, can we play with each other online from separate PS3s after that?

anyone with the Gran Turismo HD on their account can let me download it off your please? all i have are Pain, Ragdoll kungfu (if you missed it while it was free), Uncharted 2 demo.

anyone want to start a burnout paradise - big surf island group? or want to gameshare if you already have it?
i use paypal.

PM me...as i dont really check this thread.

p.s. - i also need the toy car pack & boost pack (PM me if you want to share and the cost...)

Interested in a PSOne (all, or nearly all) share group.

Also interested in a bunch of PSN games I haven't picked up yet.
Worms
Wipeout HD
Jeopardy
PA Adventures: Episode 2
Heavy Weapon
Savage Moon
R&C: QfB

Also:
VC DLC

I've done a rock band (all dlc) group since 2007, so I'm reliable and know how this works. My main account is shared out, so I'll send paypal for 1/5 the current price for any of the random stuff to anyone with a working share. Thanks.

[quote name='Tu13es']Hm. Don't you have to be logged into that account to play the game? Or just log in enough to download it, and then you can play it on your own account?

If a friend and I buy/share a game that involves online play, can we play with each other online from separate PS3s after that?[/QUOTE]

Just to start the download, you don't even have to be there for the download to finish. And you SHOULD be able to play online at the same time. The only real online game I have is Burnout Paradise, but everyone can play it simultaneously.

Looking to join several groups for some DLC on the following:

-Bomberman
-Buzz Quiz
-Street Fighter 4 Costumes
-RB DLC

Had a long time RB DLC group going on w/ some rl friends but since they don't seem to really play anymore it kind of fell through. I've been missing out on DLC for several weeks now and really want to get back into the mix. Send me a PM if theres any openings or interest.

Alright so it is official. I am starting a FF7 and a Bomberman gameshare group. I am going to require that if you want to be in either of these groups you need at least a positive feedback of 3.

Bomberman Ultra
1. Chodax
triplehelix
3. tichua
4. jman619

$2.37 each for Bomberman

Final Fantasy 7
1. Chodax
triplehelix

$2.37 each for Final Fantasy 7

PM me for details

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Moezy']Uncharted 2 Beta code up for trade ! Pm me with offers ! I will send code first to whoever wants to trade : D[/QUOTE]

How many times do we need to go through this...you are not allowed to trade beta codes on here...read the FAQ.

[quote name='Supreme']Anyone want to join a long term Rock Band DLC group?

Our group kinda died off, so we need 2 replacements. We don't really stick with just one type of rock, so we'd like someone who could appreciate more than just one type of genre. We also would like someone who can commit to voting for each week's DLC. If you want more details you can PM me or bornrunnin31.[/QUOTE]

bump

[quote name='coryhdollar']2 slots left for my long term psn, ps1 games[/QUOTE]

Is that AND or OR?

I'm looking for a long term PSN game sharing group. Basically, new PSN (which are trophies enabled) like :

Gunstar Heroes - $4.99
Bomberman Ultra - $9.99
Heavy Weapon - $9.99

Some exceptions to older games (or even pay my portion for some games that i already have, if the group's decision is 3/5).

I'm okay with PS1 games, but i don't want every single one...

I have bomberman Ultra.
Cost is a $5 amazon gc or Noby Noby Boy
It souns like alot, but I don't have paypal.
I recommend looking elsewhere if you find it cheaper.

[quote name='chodax']Alright so it is official. I am starting a FF7 and a Bomberman gameshare group. I am going to require that if you want to be in either of these groups you need at least a positive feedback of 3.

Bomberman Ultra
1. Chodax
triplehelix

$2.37 each for Bomberman

Final Fantasy 7
1. Chodax
triplehelix

PM me for details[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in the Bomberman one.

[quote name='Kandal']i'm interested in joining a Burnout ADD ON DLC Group![/QUOTE]

contact helmet. We need 1 more person to complete our Burnout group.

trading
pjm+encore
astriod tripper
bowling
kz2 map 1
trash panic
and that gun shooter game
resident evil

looking for bomber man or pay-pal

How are games tied to an account? This is how I've done my gameshares.

I would create a user account called something like BurnoutShare or GameShare. I'm always been the person getting the share, not the one creating it. I know I would put there sharers PSN info in to get my game that we agreed upon. My question:
1. Do I have to create a new User for every gameshare or can I just change the login information? For example, let's say my GameShare user has Pain and Bowling shared with it. Now, if I want to share with a new person can I just change the login information and STILL have access to Pain and Bowling AND the new game that someone else is sharing with the new account information OR, do I have to create a new account?

The reason I ask, I already have like 8 user accounts with different one time gameshares, and I know you max out at like 15 or 20 I though.

Thanks...sorry for the long winded situation....just trying to figure it out.

[quote name='drobaby']trading
pjm+encore
astriod tripper
bowling
kz2 map 1
trash panic
and that gun shooter game
resident evil

looking for bomber man or pay-pal[/QUOTE]

how much for only encore?

I'd be interested in this PS3 PSN gamesharing.

This list consists of games I'm done with:

echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Go! Sudoku Easy Pack
PiyoTama
MediEvil (PS Classic)
Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty
Linger In Shadows
Noby Noby Boy
A bunch of Guitar Hero: World Tour tracks and the MGS4 LBP pack.

I also have Flower, Wipeout HD, SSF2T HD, Penny Arcade Adventures 1, Pain (with the Abusement Park and Movie Lot add-ons), Astro Tripper and Bionic Commando: Rearmed. I also have PSOne Classics Jumping Flash, MediEvil, Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Spyro The Dragon.

Games I'd like:

Brain Challenge
GTI Club+
Magic Ball
Wheel Of Fortune
Jeopardy
Rally Cross
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon
Suikoden

Please PM me if interested. NO KIDS OR SCAMMERS ALLOWED. I only want to trade with adults 21+. I have never made a trade.

[quote name='doubledown']How are games tied to an account? This is how I've done my gameshares.

I would create a user account called something like BurnoutShare or GameShare. I'm always been the person getting the share, not the one creating it. I know I would put there sharers PSN info in to get my game that we agreed upon. My question:
1. Do I have to create a new User for every gameshare or can I just change the login information? For example, let's say my GameShare user has Pain and Bowling shared with it. Now, if I want to share with a new person can I just change the login information and STILL have access to Pain and Bowling AND the new game that someone else is sharing with the new account information OR, do I have to create a new account?

The reason I ask, I already have like 8 user accounts with different one time gameshares, and I know you max out at like 15 or 20 I though.

Thanks...sorry for the long winded situation....just trying to figure it out.[/QUOTE]

Don't think so. I've tried that before on the log on screen with an existing account and it gave me an error when I changed the user info. Didn't even attempt to log on with the details I put in. Just said didn't match existing account...

You can test it out if you want. The Max is 16 btw, so you were in the ballpark :)

Bomberman Ultra
1. Chodax
triplehelix
3. tichua
4. jman619
drbutchevil

$2.37 each for Bomberman

Final Fantasy 7
1. Chodax
triplehelix
3. rajin

So if any one wants to get in on this just PM me.

Hiya willing to trade/ game share
looking for either paypal Resident Evil and Resident Evil 5 add on + paypal

Burn Zombie Burn

1.Me
2. traded
3. your name here
4. your name here
5. your name here

After being scammed tonight and having my account stolen for a brief period of time, I think "gamesharing" the old fashion way where one person goes while the other waits, doesn't truly work out. No worries, got my account back. :)

Anywho, Well hey there guys, im looking for a long term group. Now, I have no rep here in CAG since I'm new, so I want to build up rep, some of you may know me from Blackcats-Games/360Patches. I'm looking for a long term group who is interested in various games, I have MSN if that helps at all? Regardless, I'd love to join a gamesharing group who has similar interests.

I'm interested in:

Siren: Bloodcurse (1-12)
Tekken DR: Online
Killzone 2 Map Pack
Pixeljunk Eden
Pixeljunk Monsters
The Last Guy
Noby Noby Boy
Bomberman Ultra

I would potentially trade, but I'm almost scared now, but here's what I do have..
- Flower (1 Slot taken up by a DIP#$@ scammer)
- FlOw
- Everyday Shooter
- SuperStarDust HD (Trophy Support)
- Calling All Cars
- Mortal Kombat 2

Anywho, hit me up, my account is e20sm0ke, and PLEASE say that your from here (with your username), otherwise I will refuse any friend request regarding gamesharing..

Thanks.

Hiya willing to trade/ game share
looking for either paypal Resident Evil and Resident Evil 5 add on + paypal

Burn Zombie Burn

1.Me
2. traded
3. your name here
4. your name here
5. your name here

Okay, still trying to figure this out. How does one go about sharing a single game? By buying every game on a different PSN account? Or just honor system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back