CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still looking for a gameshare group for any of the following (IE: A pool), or for someone who has the following and is willing to trade it for the following:

Crash Commando
Comet Crash
Burn Zombie Burn
Super Stardust HD + Expansions
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Burnout Addons
Ratchet & Clank Game

I can't justify full price for any of these games, but I'm looking to game share some if anyone wants to set one up with me. Super Stardust HD most people have, so if anyone wants the above games I will gladly buy one or two and trade it for Super Stardust HD + Expansions!

Pixel Junk Monsters + Encore ? - I may not want due to it coming to the PSP

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF
3)
4)
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$20 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable. I personally am trying to look for atleast $10 minimum though because I think $10 [5 songs a month per person] is not outrageous. I by no means want to buy every single song (Upwards of 40 songs/month) but atleast half I can see as being worthy on average.

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
-Each member gets $5 worth of veto votes each month in case there is some DLC that they want that everyone else doesn't really want. (Optional and open for discussion)
-Hopefully eventually get all Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-Looking generally for new releases of songs

Note: This is from the Canadian Gameshare Thread. Therefore, the rock band gameshare group, assuming you are from outside of canada without access to a canadian credit card, would have to pay with paypal. However, since the canadian dollar is weak right now (and the prices are the same) you may find it slightly cheaper to go this way.

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in starting up a cheap ass Rock Band DLC/Future game long term group.

This is for people who dont want to be in a group that buys every friggin song each week.

It'll probably be a $15 start up fee (or more/less depending on what you guys want). This would be for the backlog of DLC. I have none atm, since I just got RB2.
So I figure it'll work like this, everyone chooses up to/as close to $15 of DLC that they personally want. This is so that you get what you want, and then 4 other people's picks. But it would have to be at least a 2/5 vote.

Then each month, we would purchase no more $25 total ($5 each). This is the maximum amount allowed. But I'd like to keep it under that each month.

Also in case any future games come out we all want, 5/5 votes, we can get that too, as I am and I know you guys too are running out of accounts on our PS3s

Vote system of course, but we'd have to come up with a system for choosing what to get. I say we vote yes/no on each of the DLC for the month, and the top vote getters get bought.

PM me if interested, the amount per month can be negotiated on if we get a group together. But I want to have a set price so that everyone knows how much they are commited too. But it maybe be less some months if everything sucks and we dont wanna wasted any money, hence "up to $25". No rollover money either. Maybe every once in a while we can have a backlog vote, but that'll probably have to be 5/5 votes.

[quote name='fmills15']drobaby....I'll trade you Burnout Paradise (no dlc).[/QUOTE]
thanks for the offer i have burnout , my slots are just full on that account

I am interested in starting up a cheap ass Rock Band DLC/Future game long term group.

This is for people who dont want to be in a group that buys every friggin song each week.

It'll probably be a $15 start up fee (or more/less depending on what you guys want). This would be for the backlog of DLC. I have none atm, since I just got RB2.
So I figure it'll work like this, everyone chooses up to/as close to $15 of DLC that they personally want. This is so that you get what you want, and then 4 other people's picks. But it would have to be at least a 2/5 vote.

Then each month, we would purchase no more $25 total ($5 each). This is the maximum amount allowed. But I'd like to keep it under that each month.

Also in case any future games come out we all want, 5/5 votes, we can get that too, as I am and I know you guys too are running out of accounts on our PS3s

Vote system of course, but we'd have to come up with a system for choosing what to get. I say we vote yes/no on each of the DLC for the month, and the top vote getters get bought.

PM me if interested, the amount per month can be negotiated on if we get a group together. But I want to have a set price so that everyone knows how much they are commited too. But it maybe be less some months if everything sucks and we dont wanna wasted any money, hence "up to $25". No rollover money either. Maybe every once in a while we can have a backlog vote, but that'll probably have to be 5/5 votes.

1. me
2. caedeskhan
3. jp554731

Hi, I hope I am asking this in the correct place, as it is somewhat gameshare thing.

I just tried to play PixelJunk Monster with Encore and it turns into demo. In fact, a couple months ago, I still can play it as full version, have not been playing it for a while. The game was given to me by my friend, he logs in my PS3 with his account. But I did not delete anything related to the game or game itself. The only thing since I last played it is update the firmware, download some demos to play, got the free Rag Doll Kung Fu, download some free DLC, and changed my PSN account password.

Does anyone know what made it turn from full version to demo?

Also, if I were to ask my friend to download the game again, would it used up his download limit of the game? Or would it be okay?

If I asked this at the wrong place, sorry about it. Please redirect me at the right place.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Hi, I hope I am asking this in the correct place, as it is somewhat gameshare thing.

I just tried to play PixelJunk Monster with Encore and it turns into demo. In fact, a couple months ago, I still can play it as full version, have not been playing it for a while. The game was given to me by my friend, he logs in my PS3 with his account. But I did not delete anything related to the game or game itself. The only thing since I last played it is update the firmware, download some demos to play, got the free Rag Doll Kung Fu, download some free DLC, and changed my PSN account password.

Does anyone know what made it turn from full version to demo?

Also, if I were to ask my friend to download the game again, would it used up his download limit of the game? Or would it be okay?

If I asked this at the wrong place, sorry about it. Please redirect me at the right place.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Did you delete his account off the system? If so, thats your problem.

[quote name='drbutchevil']Did you delete his account off the system? If so, thats your problem.[/QUOTE]

No, I did not. I have to add that I did tried to redeem some free game code for Bionic Commando Rearmed, but it did not worked for me. Could that also be the problem?

Would it used up my friend's sharing limit or downloading limit if I have him re-download it to my PS3 again? Sorry to ask newbie question but I am still learning about the gamesharing rules.

So - I just got a $20 card. I'm planning on buying either Pixel Junk Shooter or Fat Princess. I'm going to create a new account and purchase all my big purchases on there and then I can share that account with anyone serious about doing so.

Let me know if you are interested.

Would anyone like to buy a share to a KZ2 map sharing group? DarthPuma dropped out. We are ready to buy the new maps but he no longer has the game and wants out. The group only wants dedicated members and will be buying every map pack released. We only have the first pack right now, so the share will cost $1.20. Please contact DarthPuma if interested.

[quote name='Supreme']Anyone want to join a long term Rock Band DLC group?

Our group kinda died off, so we need 2 replacements. We don't really stick with just one type of rock, so we'd like someone who could appreciate more than just one type of genre. We also would like someone who can commit to voting for each week's DLC. If you want more details you can PM me or bornrunnin31.[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

I also have a gameshare of Tekken 5 DR + Online and Super Stardust HD if anyone is interested.

I'm looking to get in on a PSN group. I really wanna get Metal Gear Solid among other things. I've done some trades on here before.

I'm mainly looking to get linked up with some more long-term sharers, so that I don't fill up my 16 super fast. I already have 5 or 6 accounts on there.

For the time being though, I'd like to buy a share of MGS off someone, unless a group hasn't been created. Anyone have one for share or is there a group that needs another member?

Watch out for Skylinersx, he was supposed to return his share for a full refund, but now he is avoiding me after sending him several messages on the subject. He has left the social group and is now not accepting private messages. Incase he reads this, you are being locked out of new purchases until you respond.

I was just wondering if theres such things as groups where possibly 2 or three people are a LONG TERM group that shares the content they buy, as im looking to buy new products each week, I say three people because this will still allow you to have a spare spot. If theres anyone interested in this discuss it here or PM me.

Also, when gamesharing can you get the trophies still if you were not the original owner of that certain game ?

[quote name='helmet']Watch out for Skylinersx, he was supposed to return his share for a full refund, but now he is avoiding me after sending him several messages on the subject. He has left the social group and is now not accepting private messages. Incase he reads this, you are being locked out of new purchases until you respond.[/QUOTE]
really?! He's in my main gameshare group which has been around since october. You check his profile...he doesn't seem to be on that often. That sucks though

[quote name='shadowkast']really?! He's in my main gameshare group which has been around since october. You check his profile...he doesn't seem to be on that often. That sucks though[/QUOTE]

He's around nearly every day, at 12:00PM-3:00PM. I've sent him several messages, and the first one did take a while, though I tried contacting him through several channels first because his inbox had been full. If you could, send him a message for me. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but he left the group without deactivating after telling me that he was leaving and is not accessible in any way at all by me. I've tried messaging him twice, and it keeps telling me that he is no longer accepting private messages.

1. me
2. caedeskhan
3. jp554731

I am looking for ONE more person to join my game share group. The other three guys and myself have had trouble getting a good 5th member and we are getting frustrated. Only reply if you are serious, please. This is for a LONG-TERM sharing group.

We have, so far:
1.) Crash Commando
2.) Burn Zombie Burn
3.) Bionic Commando: Rearmed (soon to have trophies)
4.) Killzone 2 DLC (buying it today)

We focus on PSN games but entertain DLC and PS1 games if there is a strong desire for them. In the case of DLC, it has to be unanimous. We look to buy frequently, but not every single week. Only when there is a game that people want. The more expensive, the more people have to vote for it. PM me with any questions.

[quote name='Kanik']Anyone interested in starting a group for Quore?

(Can it even be shared?)[/QUOTE]

YES it can be shared. You shouldn't have a problem finding a group

So no one really sure what cause the PixelJunk Monster turning from full version to demo? That is okay. But would it used up my friend's sharing limit or downloading limit if I have him re-download it to my PS3 again?

Thanks.

1. me
2. caedeskhan
3. jp554731

everything is set up, we just need 2 more members. I made a gameshare group and everything.

I'd just like to start a group where we can trade games around. Whether we just bought it or had it for a while:
I have:
Super Stardust HD
Everyday Shooter
Flower
PIxelJunk Monsters
Noby Noby Boy
and Pain
I also have Spyro Year of the Dragon and Jumping Flash for PS1 games.
I want Trash Panic, Ratchet & Clank, and Burn Zombie Burn.
PM me if you want to be in.

[quote name='helmet']He's {edited due to length} messages.[/QUOTE]no prob....I will

(Can it even be shared?)[/QUOTE]Yes and it's spelled Qore

[quote name='drobaby']i also have spyro the dragon for 1$ a share[/QUOTE]Trying to make a profit are we?! With Qore sypro is $3. Divided by 5 equals $.60 I believe

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I {edited due to being the same fucking post twice a page}[/QUOTE] Listen man, if someone wants in they'll contact you. There is no need to post the exact same long ass message twice per page. It's just clutter and moves the thread to fast. Cool?!?

(Can it even be shared?)[/QUOTE]

FYl
Qore is shareable & the only thing to remember is you have to be on the psn act you downloaded it with to access the 'subscriber only' content

watch out for helmet, how dare you trying to ruin my reputation in CAG. The group was created mainly for the game only (You want proof? I have proof right here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5821761#post5819687 ) If you scroll up a little, ohboy was the main person gathering people together. I joined because the group title said "Burnout Paradise (The Game)". Did it mention anything about DLC? After we all agreed and bought the game... all of a sudden the group become "Long Term Burnout paradise DLC" I'm already kind enough to paid double the $$ for the first DLC since my other group also bought the same DLC. Judging from your previous post, you were the only one looking for a group that have the game + all of the DLC. Why would you join in a group that is only interested in the game only? In fact, I'm not the one that suppose to leave the group, it is you that is suppose to leave the group since it's so obviously that YOU have joined the wrong group.

can i get in on group likes
signature_singh.jpg
:)

Anyone interested in starting a DDR song sharing group? We could probably get all the DLC songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. (BTW, I have 2 PS3s, so there is only 3 open spots) More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

I am still looking for a gameshare group for any of the following, or for someone who has the following and is willing to trade it for the following:

Crash Commando
Comet Crash
Burn Zombie Burn
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Burnout - Cops + Robbers and Big Surf
Ratchet & Clank Game

Pixel Junk Monsters + Encore ?

[quote name='shadowkast']Listen man, {edited due to douchebaggery}[/QUOTE]
:lol:

You're the only one getting your panties in a bunch over it.. It's really not that big of a deal... :roll:

The people who have shown intrest in my group so far:
1.dembesum
2.Brockothoko
3.JustAim
4.Flighterspledge
Still looking for one more member.

I am looking to trade I have Final fantasy 7 & Crash Bandicoot 2. I am interested in anything but hoping to get warhawk and burnout paradise.

[quote name='skylinersx']watch out for helmet, how dare you trying to ruin my reputation in CAG. The group was created mainly for the game only (You want proof? I have proof right here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5821761#post5819687 ) If you scroll up a little, ohboy was the main person gathering people together. I joined because the group title said "Burnout Paradise (The Game)". Did it mention anything about DLC? After we all agreed and bought the game... all of a sudden the group become "Long Term Burnout paradise DLC" I'm already kind enough to paid double the $$ for the first DLC since my other group also bought the same DLC. Judging from your previous post, you were the only one looking for a group that have the game + all of the DLC. Why would you join in a group that is only interested in the game only? In fact, I'm not the one that suppose to leave the group, it is you that is suppose to leave the group since it's so obviously that YOU have joined the wrong group.[/QUOTE]

Can you please contact me so we can handle this rationally? And no, I did not join a group, I started my own. Yes, I did originally inquire about an available slot in a burnout group, but I decided to start my own.

[quote name='helmet']Looking for a Burnout Paradise group who has the game and all DLC. :)[/QUOTE]

This was the original post that was editied shortly after the slots filled (Last edited by helmet; 05-04-2009 at 12:52 PM.. ) and just before the creation of the social group. No money was collected until this point. As you can see, the details were CLEARLY outlined there.

[quote name='helmet']Burnout Paradise + Long-Term DLC Group
(Burnout Paradise - $19.99, Cops and Robbers - $9.99, Big Surf City - $??.??)

Slots Filled: [5/5]
Members:

1) helmet

2) ohboy10451
3)Skylinersx
4) DAWG26
5) V4oLDbOY

Final Price: $6.50 (Cost of Big Surf City DLC not included in price)[/QUOTE]

The part you seem to be omitting is the following, where ohboy CLEARLY handed over control of the group and I contacted EACH member to see if they were still interested in purchasing before adding them to the group. You can contact him to confirm this. Again, I must emphasize: I did not join your group, ohboy requested that I take it over because of my good reputation on gamesharing. I then contacted both you and DAWG to confirm that you were still interested now that the group had change. You agreed and you payed me the full amount which also included the purchase of the Cops and Robbers DLC pack. I think you would have noticed something at this point.

[quote name='helmet']Understandable. :D

Unfortunately, ohboy10451 handed over control of the group to me and merged with my current members, meaning.. just me. We picked up a fifth and we are all payed up except for one person. Game was purchased, just waiting for payment to distribute info.

Unless DAWG26 doesn't want to be part of the new group, whom I haven't heard from or received payment from since the merger, we are all full. If things don't work out though, since we did change the purchases with the merger, I'll get back to you.
[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but it was mentioned several times before any actual purchase was made that was now a long-term DLC group. Additionally I included full details for the purchases in every e-mail I sent out and it was posted in the social group from the moment it was started; any current member can confirm this. You had ample time to realize this, you were not forced to join and you could have backed out at any moment.

[quote name='ohboy10451']yes sir the FULL game. They released it through PSN a few months after retail. It seems like the Cops & Robbers DLC and maybe more?![/QUOTE]

[quote name='helmet']Yep, DLC for Burnout Paradise specifically. Generally for most of my groups that means..

3/5 votes required for DLC purchases for the focus game, in this case Burnout Paradise.

5/5 votes required for anything not related to the focus game.

So for right now, its for the full retail game, Cops and Robbers DLC and Big Surf City DLC when its released. Other DLC is pending on demand.

If you want in, there is still a spot.
[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to ruin your reputation, but you have been unresponsive, uncooperative and as of recently appeared shady once you requested to no long receive private messages. I'm really sorry if I've offended you, but I've been waiting on this simple transaction to happen for far too long. I have offered you a full refund for all of your purchases every time I've contacted you and you agreed that you would be leaving the group for our replacement in your last message to me. You even left the social group of your own free will. I'm not sure why you are getting up in arms over something that should have already been resolved.

[quote name='skylinersx'][quote name='helmet']I'm sorry, but I really need a response from you. This is holding up the group and I would really likek to move on if thats issue.

Once again, I'm offering you a full refund of your costs if you are no longer going to be part of the group.[/QUOTE]

So sorry for the delay. Sorry I can't be part of this group, hopefully someone will replace my spot. I can't really have two group buying the same item and I have to pay twice. Sorry[/QUOTE]

Even your friend suggested that you were going to deactivate after I gave you access to the account. I then told him to tell you to contact me for the password.

[quote name='Romis']I recall what this is about, he was under the impression that your group was for burnout game only, since our group has been getting all the DLC,

he wasn't aware of the "deactivation" from what i know now, he needs to have access to deactivate. and that should solver everything. And I assume you'll refund his money since he won't have burnout any longer..
:cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm really sorry about this spam for others on the forum, but he refuses to talk to me anywhere else. :S
Hidden because of excessive length. :S

One more spot open for the cheap ass rock band dlc group, also future games

$15 initial investment for backlog, each member spends $15 for what they want.
$5 a month for dlc, voted on
5/5 votes required for future backlog or future games

Looking for a group strictly for RB content. I already have a great group going for PSN games and other content, sp I am looking for a group that is strictly RB (old stuff and new stuff) and nothing else.

Anyone interested in starting a DDR song sharing group? We could probably get all the DLC songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. (BTW, I have 2 PS3s, so there is only 3 open spots) More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold

I am still looking for anyone who is willing to begin a gameshare group for ANY of the following. No, you do not need to be interested in all the downloads (we only have to start a group for one or two) since this is just the list of songs I am looking to get eventually.

Crash Commando
Comet Crash
Burn Zombie Burn
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Burnout Addons
Ratchet & Clank Game

Final Fantasy 7

I can't justify full price for any of these games, but I'm looking to game share some if anyone wants to set one up with me. Super Stardust HD most people have, so if anyone wants the above games I will gladly buy one or two and trade it for Super Stardust HD + Expansions!

Pixel Junk Monsters + Encore ? - I may not want due to it coming to the PSP

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF
3)
4)
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable.

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
-We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

I am new to the ps3 scene so can someone explain t me exactly how this works? I heard there is a limit for the amount of people you can share with. Is this per account or per system? Like Can I have my main user, get the 5 people. Create another user and get 5 more? also if this is not the case can I delete a user free up a space and trade with someone else?

One more spot open for the cheap ass rock band dlc group, also future games

$15 initial investment for backlog, each member spends $15 for what they want.
$5 a month for dlc, voted on
5/5 votes required for future backlog or future games

Also about the Burnout group causing all the trouble, i forgot i was even in that group although i recently paid for some dlc. I just forgot that it was that particular group. made me laugh once i clicked the spoiler in helmets post.

All i can say is really disappointed with my first trade, i was told there would be at least one slot left for RAQ QFB and possibly others but nope, none, Great. not going to mention a name ive decided. But Please mate, i was genuine to you can you please try help make the deal work, and do whatever you can to make me able to download the game...

Hey Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back