CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

We will be getting 1 game a month, 2 depending on funds and group decision.

Come on guys 2 spots left.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum
Games will be decided by a majority vote.
Vote must be atleast a 4/5

People so far:
1: Mizley
2: TreizePlus
3: Rajin
4:
5:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='luan87us']Ok so I'm starting a shorterm gameshare group for variety of PSN/PS1 classic games (No add ons). This is a 1 time shorterm gameshare group. Each share will be $10. The games will be vote by majority of 5 members. The numbers of games we're getting will be depend on what the final votes are. PM Me if you're interested in getting multiple games for $10.

Games of interests:
- Battlefield 1943 $14.99
- Punisher $9.99
- Bomberman Ultra $9.99
- Droplitz $9.99
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2) zenithyoda
3) TheHammerGod
4) KrebStar (New Member)
5) bigdsinferno
Price: $10/share[/QUOTE]
Group is one again full. Hopefully it'll stay like this =D

[quote name='ohboy10451']How much for a share of everyday shooter?[/QUOTE]

Don't really wanna do something like $2 over PayPal for just one game. Do you have anything to randomly toss my way for it? I'd probably just grab anything (Trophy-enabled preferred) for it.

[quote name='SSPrelude']I have the full version Crystal Defenders (Japanese PSN Store). Anyone interested in Crystal Defenders? The game has full english support. I am also open for trade as well.

PM me if you're interested.
1. SSPrelude
2. jp554731
3. rajin
4. zenithyoda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2miDImkwPVU[/QUOTE]

one more slot left.

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
3. brewer *maybe*
4. Rig *maybe*

Disgaea 3 DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting all current and future DLC)
Slots Available: 2
COST: $13.62
1. naes
2. zenithyoda
3. dimeat
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking.

Yay for my colored up clown post!

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF (?)
3)
4)
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

aight man we get the point.

[quote name='RoganSarine']Yay for my colored up clown post!

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.
[/QUOTE]

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum

People so far:
4:
5:

[quote name='ohboy10451']aight man we get the point.[/QUOTE]

What's your prob gees... I counted the posts and thought it'd go on the next page. I color coded it to draw attention to certain things because no one really reads anything carefully as I've gotten a couple things where people PM me and then later decline when they realize what I wrote.

[quote name='Jest']If I format my console will I lose all my gameshare games (wont be able to download them again)?[/QUOTE]

Deactivation (Freeing up a license in case you need to format drive, replace, etc) DO THIS BEFORE DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT

1) Log into the account that you would like to deactivate.

2) Go to "Playsation Network" and make sure you are signed in. From here, select "Account Management"

3) Select "System Activation", "PS3 System", "Game" and "Deactivate System". This will remove you from the group and return a free slot.

Make sure you deactivate first, and then once you format, you should be able to log back into all the accounts and download away.

[quote name='RoganSarine']What's your prob gees... I counted the posts and thought it'd go on the next page. I color coded it to draw attention to certain things because no one really reads anything carefully as I've gotten a couple things where people PM me and then later decline when they realize what I wrote.[/QUOTE]
I think it was the whole 2 posts on the same page bit.

However, ohboy10451 really shouldn't talk. He asked about the Hot Shot Gold whatever DLC... asking if anyone wanted it... right after someone posted saying they also wanted it. and then he asked a question to someone when he should have just PM'd them. The post about Everyday Shooter. I think posts like that are a bigger waste of space honestly.

[quote name='SSPrelude']I have the full version Crystal Defenders (Japanese PSN Store). Anyone interested in Crystal Defenders? The game has full english support. I am also open for trade as well.

PM me if you're interested.
1. SSPrelude
2. jp554731
3. rajin
4. zenithyoda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2miDImkwPVU[/QUOTE]

looking for one more person to get in.

2.50 per person

[quote name='zenithyoda']Deactivation (Freeing up a license in case you need to format drive, replace, etc) DO THIS BEFORE DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT

2) Go to "Playsation Network" and make sure you are signed in. From here, select "Account Management"

3) Select "System Activation", "PS3 System", "Game" and "Deactivate System". This will remove you from the group and return a free slot.

Make sure you deactivate first, and then once you format, you should be able to log back into all the accounts and download away.

However, ohboy10451 really shouldn't talk. He asked about the Hot Shot Gold whatever DLC... asking if anyone wanted it... right after someone posted saying they also wanted it. and then he asked a question to someone when he should have just PM'd them. The post about Everyday Shooter. I think posts like that are a bigger waste of space honestly.[/QUOTE]

Keep my name out your mouth buddy. I asked if anyone else has it

[quote name='zenithyoda']Deactivation (Freeing up a license in case you need to format drive, replace, etc) DO THIS BEFORE DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT

However, ohboy10451 really shouldn't talk. He asked about the Hot Shot Gold whatever DLC... asking if anyone wanted it... right after someone posted saying they also wanted it. and then he asked a question to someone when he should have just PM'd them. The post about Everyday Shooter. I think posts like that are a bigger waste of space honestly.[/QUOTE]
you don't have to deactivate to be able to access your account again. it is linked to the console, so if you replace a hdd or format or whatnot, it won't affect this. i'm positive because i've upgraded my hard drive numerous times.
the only time you should deactivate is if you are are wanting to get rid of a console. if you are going to be putting the same games/downloads on your ps3, just do a backup before replacing the drive. that way you don't have to bother downloading the same stuff over again, unless you want to.

Wasn't there a group for the new Trine coming out?

i just saw gameplay video and looks cool..........

Im willing to join one or start my own

PM me

also

Anyone willing to do a Lumines: Supernova group

or Worms? PM me

I had someone drop out of my Battlefield 1943 group so i still have one spot open

I'm looking for either $3.50 via paypal or another trophy enabled game to trade for.

Trine Group has been Started

1. Tdogg2k8
2. Viperx116
3. Screamokid4life

2 spots open!!!! they will probably fill fast..

PM me if your interested

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
3. brewer *maybe*
4. Rig *maybe*

Disgaea 3 DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting all current and future DLC)
Slots Available: 2
COST: $13.62
1. naes
2. zenithyoda
3. dimeat
5.[/QUOTE]
Anyone?

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

Is anyone interested in a long term share group as well as catching up on past PSN releases? This group would probably be best to start out with people who just got a PS3 or have a minimal amount of PSN games.

I'm thinking a $20-$25 initial investment per person and we can nominate games for the initial investment ($100-$125).

Afterwards, a $10/month investment as I'd want this to be a fairly active group and get most games that are considered to be decent since the games are going to be so much cheaper split in 5.

All new PSN games will get voted on and each month, a backlog PSN game will get nominated by each person and the highest vote getter will also be bought (provided that there's enough money for the monthly investment).

Thinking something like
3/5 votes for $0-$14.99
4/5 for $15-$24.99
5/5 for > $25

DLC: All people will need to own the game to determine if we buy it. If everyone has it, 3/5 votes for $0-$9.99, 4/5 votes for >$10

This is open to tweaking based on suggestions. Prefer people who are not too picky and open to a wide variety of games.

[quote name='naes']Sure, that's possibly 5 members now. :D[/QUOTE]

I'll do Disgaea 3 if you still need someone.

Also:
have: FFVII, Castlevania SotN, Super Stardust HD, Everyday Shooter

looking for: Stardust addon, Flower, Burnout DLC, Valkyria Chronicles DLC, the 2 Penny Arcade episodes, and PixelJunk Monsters, BF1943, Trine(?)

I have PayPal, would buy a share of any of the above games or trade.

PM me if interested in setting something up.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I'll do Disgaea 3 if you still need someone.

Also:
have: FFVII, Castlevania SotN, Super Stardust HD, Everyday Shooter

looking for: Stardust addon, Flower, Burnout DLC, Valkyria Chronicles DLC, the 2 Penny Arcade episodes, and PixelJunk Monsters, BF1943, Trine(?)

I have PayPal, would buy a share of any of the above games or trade.

PM me if interested in setting something up.
****[/QUOTE]
If EeveeFanboy ends up not getting D3 tomorrow, you can take his spot.

I searched through the last few pages and couldn't find anything on a killzone 2 dlc group. Is there one with an open slot available? If not I may be willing to make one if I can get 4 solid members willing to go in with me (paypal). I think the new pack is being released tomorrow night, which is what got me thinking about this.

If anyone has a group or is interested please send me a pm.

Thanks everyone.

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF (?)
3)
4)
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']TRINE GROUP STARTED

1. Tdogg2k8
2. Viperx116
3. Screamokid4life
4. Triplehelix

1 spot left they will probably fill fast
PM me if interested[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it comes out today we'll see

Rules:

$10 a month minimum

People so far:
4:
5:

I'm down to last slot on some games (been trading locally), so I would like to set up a decent trade to finish myself off.

Here is what I have....

PSN:
Burn Zombie Burn
Rampage World TOur
Mortal Kombat II
Zen Pinball
Pain with all add ons
Wipeout HD
Rag Doll Kung FU
Burnout Paradise
High Velocity Bowling
Pixeljunk Monsters
Cellfactor
Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Crash Commando
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

PSOne:
Castlevania Chronicles
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandiccot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Syphon Filter
Tekken 2
Rayman
Final Fantasy VII
Medievil
Resident Evil Directors Cut
Hot Shots Golf 2
Suikoden
Destruction Derby
2Extreme

Looking for...
PSN:
Siren, Droplitz, Bomberman Ultra, Age of Booty, Bionic COmmando Rearmed, Calling All Cars, Flow, Gunstar Heroes, Heavy Weapon, The Last Guy, Magic Ball, Prince of Persia, Super Puzzle Fighter2, Super Stardust HD, Trash Panic, and Zuma

PSOne: Wild Arms, Spyro 2, Spyro 3, Rayman 2

If you have several of these, let me know and lets work something out!

1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I'm starting a group for Trine. I believe the game will be $20, so it'll be $4 each. I'll accept Paypal in gift form only (unless you're willing to pay extra for my fees).

So far we have:
1) me
2) triplehelix
3) PrinnyOtaku
4)
5)

Let me know if you're interested.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Again gauging interest for the Burnout Paradise Party Pack DLC. Only the Party Pack.[/QUOTE]

I think I replied to your other post but I'm definitely interested. My LTG passed on that pack (along with everything else but Big Surf and C&R) and I would like to get my percentage up.

Just in case you guys don't know

First, you’ll want to check out the sale of select PlayStation Network favorites. The PlayStation Network sale is for a limited time only and lasts only until next week’s update on July 23.
WipEout HD (was $19.99, now $14.99!)
Flock! (was $14.99, now $7.49!)
Savage Moon (was $9.99, now $4.99!)
Crash Commando (was $9.99, $4.99!)
PixelJunk Eden (was $9.99, now $4.99!)
Brain Challenge (was $9.99, now $4.99!)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade (was $9.99, now $4.99!)

Also, I am interested in the Burnout Party Pack. Devil May Cry, the group never responded to me, well other than you and Godly...

[quote name='Viperx116']I'm starting a group for Trine. I believe the game will be $20, so it'll be $4 each. I'll accept Paypal in gift form only (unless you're willing to pay extra for my fees).

So far we have:
1) me
2) triplehelix
3)
4)
5)

Let me know if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

do u have a wii? if u do, I am willing to gift wii virtual console games in exchange for 2 spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back