CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post in this thread saying what you would like to purchase. Whether you want to get 5 people
signature_damoo.jpg
:)

Hey Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Burnout Paradise Group: Game Plus DLC

The Burnout Paradise Group has been filled. Thanks!

Have:
Savage Moon
Crash Commando
$10 in wallet (probably going to spend it on next week's sale)

Want:
Offer

Already have (don't need):
SSHD
WipEout HD
BF 1943
High Velocity Bowling
Bionic Commando Rearmed
PixelJunk Monsters
Burnout DLCs
1942 Joint Strike
Flower
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Noby Noby Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mizley']Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

We will be getting 1 game a month, 2 depending on funds and group decision.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum
Games will be decided by a majority vote.
Vote must be atleast a 3-4/5 group will decide once we have everyone.

People so far:
1: Mizley
2: TreizePlus
3: Rajin
4: goldvenom69
5:[/QUOTE]

Come on guys we have only 1 spot left. Everyone has already made a list of games they are interested in so once the final member makes his/her list we can get straight to buying games.

[quote name='Mizley']Come on guys we have only 1 spot left. Everyone has already made a list of games they are interested in so once the final member makes his/her list we can get straight to buying games.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM, reply when you get the chance.

Looking for PS1 and PSP titles. I just got a PSP and want to download some games. I have Paypal. Please let me know what you have.

i have Tekken Dr w/ Online Bundle, Wipeout HD, CAlling ALl cars, 13 rb songs, and Crash Commando

looking for Burn Zombies Burn, Last Guy, Trash Panic and well rated games that i dont have

Looking for someone to share there RE5 VS or to start up a group for it. I would go ahead, and buy it,but I doubt I would use it much. I just want to mess around with it, and never from anyone how good or bad it was or anything. xD

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Shatter comes out on PSN tomorrow. Looks really good

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/25463

PM me or post here if you're interested in getting a group up for that.[/QUOTE]

1. PrinnyOtaku
2. finsfan0210
3. Tdogg2k8

Assuming it's gonna cost $10, it'd be 2 bucks a share. PM/post here, only 2 spots left. Game comes out tomorrow, so please have PP ready if you are interested.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']1. PrinnyOtaku
2. finsfan0210
3. Tdogg2k8

Assuming it's gonna cost $10, it'd be 2 bucks a share. PM/post here, only 2 spots left. Game comes out tomorrow, so please have PP ready if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

A thread over at Neogaf said the game will cost only $7. The info came from an interview with one of the developers over at thesixthaxis.com.

You can put me down if there is a slot left. The game is coming from the same guys who did Gripshift; the first PSN game I downloaded and I am still playing till this day.

Anybody interested in starting a BF:1943 group? It'd come out to roughly $3.50 (that's w/ tax) a person but this group would also consider DLC to download in the future if any comes out for this game in the near future.

If you are interested in just drop your name on this list or pm me.

1. wealthyassgamer
2. JMEPO
3. nicolicreer
4. 52club
5. StillFree
All slots filled!
__

If anybody wants LBP DLC content to trade for BF:1943, i'm also down for that. Good stuff if you are just starting out on LBP.

[quote name='brewer']A thread over at Neogaf said the game will cost only $7. The info came from an interview with one of the developers over at thesixthaxis.com.

You can put me down if there is a slot left. The game is coming from the same guys who did Gripshift; the first PSN game I downloaded and I am still playing till this day.[/QUOTE]

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/59476

ShackNews says $8, so $1.60 per person I guess.

1. PrinnyOtaku
2. finsfan0210
3. Tdogg2k8
4. brewer
5. JMEPO

~~Crystal Defenders is apparently coming out this week on the European store. If it does come out over here soon, I'll probably make a group for that too. PM me for a heads-up if you're interested for that one.~~

Okay, I have a new share. $3.40 paypal gets you a slot for Wipeout HD (and $5.00 worth of High Velocity bowling add-ons). Pm me if interested (2 slots open).

*Edit* only one slot left.

I'm looking for these following Addons

Burnout Paradise: Party Pack
Bioshock PS3 Challenge Rooms
Call of Duty: World at War: Map Packs 1 and 2 (mostly 2)
Dead Space (Any suits or gun upgrades)
Killzone 2: Map Packs 2 and 3
Little Big Planet: Most Add ons
Prince of Persia Epilogue
Resident Evil 5: Versus

EDIT: PSN is Sniper123456789

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/59476

ShackNews says $8, so $1.60 per person I guess.

1. PrinnyOtaku
2. finsfan0210
3. Tdogg2k8
4. brewer
5. JMEPO

~~Crystal Defenders is apparently coming out this week on the European store. If it does come out over here soon, I'll probably make a group for that too. PM me for a heads-up if you're interested for that one.~~[/QUOTE]

Hey I actually made a European account, so if u want to start a group for sure about Crystal defenders let me know...ima check out some game vids for it

[quote name='wealthyassgamer']Anybody interested in starting a BF:1943 group? It'd come out to roughly $3.50 (that's w/ tax) a person but this group would also consider DLC to download in the future if any comes out for this game in the near future.

If you are interested in just drop your name on this list or pm me.

1. wealthyassgamer
2. JMEPO

__

If anybody wants LBP DLC content to trade for BF:1943, i'm also down for that. Good stuff if you are just starting out on LBP.[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

Looking to fill open 5th spot on a long-term Share Group

Current Game list:

Elefunk, Lumines Supernova, Comet Crash, Soldner-X:Himmelssturmer, Pixel Junk Monsters, Worms, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of Warlords w/exp, Ragdoll Kung-Fu:Fists of Plastic

Proposed (not purchased yet *May revisit*)
Super Stardust HD, Soul Calibur I - Add-on: Yoda, SCIV Add-on Custom Equipment #1

buy in for 1 share of each of titles above - $20 psn card
for more details on group send me PM (serious interests in LTSG please)

LONG TERM PSN TROPHY GAMESHARING GROUP (4/5 spots filled)

1. finsfan0210
2. PrinnyOtaku
3. snakeplisskin
4. segue

I'm starting a long term gamesharing group for trophy enabled games. $20 to join so the wallet will have a hundred in it to begin. Then once we have 5 people we can vote on the games that have been released already. Then as needed we will add another $20 per person. Every PSN Game that is released with trophys after the group is formed will be downloaded. Since I'm a trophy whore this seems like the best option. However that means we won't be geting PS1, PSP or Full PS3 version games)aka Burnout, SOCOM) downloaded just PSN games.

Just pm me if interested.

Anyone willing to buy the Killzone 2 map packs for $12?

I'm interested and can offer the buyer money via concealed cash or a 1 month live card.

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

I'm not really sure how this works, so how exactly would I get the game from you guys if I went in on a DLC game? If it's easy, I'd go in on the BF1943 group for sure.

Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15 I believe)(When it's released, of course)
Tekken 5 Online ($30) Anyone know if this has anyone online ever?

Very Desireds..
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 + Paypal fees each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Members so far:
1) stewie75
2) itz209
3) MoX
4)
5)

1. finsfan0210
2. PrinnyOtaku
3. snakeplisskin
4. segue

I'm starting a long term gamesharing group for trophy enabled games. $20 to join so the wallet will have a hundred in it to begin. Then once we have 5 people we can vote on the games that have been released already. Then as needed we will add another $20 per person. Every PSN Game that is released with trophys after the group is formed will be downloaded. Since I'm a trophy whore this seems like the best option. However that means we won't be geting PS1, PSP or Full PS3 version games)aka Burnout, SOCOM) downloaded just PSN games.

Just thought I'd list what I have that I'd be willing to trade/sell. Not really looking for anything in particular. I have three slots left on everything. If alot interests you I'd be willing to trade for retail games (KZ2,COD:WAW,BlazBlue,ect.) to those with good feedback (I would let you download first).

All purchased from the EU store

Aqua Vita
Astro Tripper
Battlefield 1943
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Blast Factor
Burnout Paradise Pack
Crash Bandicoot (PS1)
Crash Commando
Dark Mist
Fl0w and it's expansion
G-Police
Gripshift
Gunstar Heroes
Kula World
Linger In Shadows
LocoRoco Cocoreccho
Magic Ball
Megaman 9
Mesmerize: Distort
Mesmerize: Trace
Noby Noby Boy
Novastrike
Nucleus
Outrun
Pain
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode One
Pioytama
Pixeljunk: Monsters
Power-up Forever
Rag Doll Kung-Fu
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Riff Everyday Shooter
Shatter
Sky Diving
Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer
Street Fighter IV Complete Alternate Costume Pack
Super Rub A Dub
Super Stardust HD
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
The Punisher: No Mercy
Theme Hospital
Topatoi The Great Tree Story
Tori-Emaki
Trash Panic
Wipeout
Wipeout HD
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 1
Worms
Zen Pinball

Looking for:

Burnout Paradise: Party Pack
Bioshock PS3 Challenge Rooms
Call of Duty: World at War: Map Packs 1 and 2 (mostly 2)
Dead Space (Any suits or gun upgrades)
Killzone 2: Map Packs 2 and 3
Little Big Planet: Most Add ons
Prince of Persia Epilogue

PSN is Sniper123456789

I am going to try and start a new psn gamesharing group. One that doesn't buy too much but still keeps the games coming when they release.

Things I have that this group will not be getting period: Flower, Burnout (and all DLC), HVB, PJM, SSHD, Pain, 1942: JS

Things I want: Trash Panic, SFHD remix, Fat Princess, MvC2
Maybe: BF: 1943

This would be mostly for future games, but older ones maybe if there are enough votes.

I just need a long term group of people who are realistic in their psn purchases and doesn't just buy everything because since its shared it must be a deal. If I had to put a number down on how much it would cost, maybe $15 start up and then perhaps $5-$15 each month depending on whats coming out.

I'd also be down to join a group if they were near my expectations, or we could meet in the middle.

Hey V4oLDbOY I am looking to start a group. Check it out and see if you are interested.

Long Term Game Group

Looking to start a long term, low cost PSN group to concentrate mostly on new releases on the PSN Store. Each member will deposit $5 each month, so approximately 2 games a month.

1. brewer
2. shadow_nine

Details:

• Every week that new games are released on the PSN store all members will cast their votes. At the end of the month the games with the most votes will be purchased.
  • Members can nominate one older game a month to be put up for voting. If the amount of votes is tied between a new game and an older one, the new game will be purchased first.
  • All PSN/PS3/PS1 games can be put up for voting. PSP games will only be considered if all members own a PSP. DLC will only be considered if we have purchased the game in the group or all members already own the game.
  • All purchases will be made on a Canadian PSN account, all prices on a Canadian PSN account are the same as on a US account with a 5% tax rate. If you live in the US your payment will be less then $5, since you can take advantage of the exchange rate.
  • Money must be deposited by a Canadian Credit card/PSN Card or by Paypal.

Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.
2 Slots remaining.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
  • All purchases will be made on a Canadian PSN account, all prices on a Canadian PSN account are the same as on a US account with a 13% tax rate. If you live in the US your payment will be less then $10, since you can take advantage of the exchange rate.

PM me if interested in either group or are looking for more details.

i have the 5 min madden demo and the rockband classic rock and country pack (the country pack i cant share i dont think)

im working on the volume 2 and 1 RB track packs

i want the Kings of leon tracks, maybe the no doubt

1. finsfan0210
2. PrinnyOtaku
3. snakeplisskin
4. segue

I'm starting a long term gamesharing group for trophy enabled games. $20 to join so the wallet will have a hundred in it to begin. Then once we have 5 people we can vote on the games that have been released already. Then as needed we will add another $10 per person as needed. Every PSN Game that is released with trophys after the group is formed will be downloaded. Since I'm a trophy whore this seems like the best option. However that means we won't be geting PS1, PSP or Full PS3 version games)aka Burnout, SOCOM) downloaded just PSN games.

[quote name='finsfan0210']LONG TERM PSN TROPHY GAMESHARING GROUP (4/5 spots filled)

1. finsfan0210
2. PrinnyOtaku
3. snakeplisskin
4. segue

I'm starting a long term gamesharing group for trophy enabled games. $20 to join so the wallet will have a hundred in it to begin. Then once we have 5 people we can vote on the games that have been released already. Then as needed we will add another $10 per person as needed. Every PSN Game that is released with trophys after the group is formed will be downloaded. Since I'm a trophy whore this seems like the best option. However that means we won't be geting PS1, PSP or Full PS3 version games)aka Burnout, SOCOM) downloaded just PSN games.

Just pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM bro.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']i have the 5 min madden demo and the rockband classic rock and country pack (the country pack i cant share i dont think)

im working on the volume 2 and 1 RB track packs

i want the Kings of leon tracks, maybe the no doubt[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to let you know that the Country Pack is sharable. I shared it with my Rock Band group when it came out. Also Volume 1 pack was only released on the Wii and PS2 so you wont be able to share that.

New page, New post

Long Term Game Group
Looking to start a long term, low cost PSN group to concentrate mostly on new releases on the PSN Store. Each member will deposit $5 each month, so approximately 2 games a month.

1. brewer
2. shadow_nine

Details:

• Every week that new games are released on the PSN store all members will cast their votes. At the end of the month the games with the most votes will be purchased.
  • Members can nominate one older game a month to be put up for voting. If the amount of votes is tied between a new game and an older one, the new game will be purchased first.
  • All PSN/PS3/PS1 games can be put up for voting. PSP games will only be considered if all members own a PSP. DLC will only be considered if we have purchased the game in the group or all members already own the game.
  • All purchases will be made on a Canadian PSN account, all prices on a Canadian PSN account are the same as on a US account with a 5% tax rate. If you live in the US your payment will be less then $5, since you can take advantage of the exchange rate.

Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.
2 Slots remaining.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • All purchases will be made on a Canadian PSN account, all prices on a Canadian PSN account are the same as on a US account with a 13% tax rate. If you live in the US your payment will be less then $10, since you can take advantage of the exchange rate.

PM me if interested in either group or are looking for more details.

Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15 I believe)(When it's released, of course)
Tekken 5 Online ($30) Anyone know if this has anyone online ever?

Very Desireds..
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 + Paypal fees each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Members so far:
1) stewie75
2) itz209
3) MoX
4)
5)

***EDIT***
I set everything up, fronted the cash. So, if anyone wants to join, we can start almost immediately.

Hey Guys,
I may be looking to start a Battlefield 1943 game sharing group. If 5 people join we would only need to add $3 a person. PM if you're interested. I'm not sure how another gamesharing group is going to work out, so this isn't definite or anything. Just let me know if anyone might want to be in it and I'll keep you updated. :)

hey guys I have a psone classic gamesharing question. If we gameshared a psone game can I transfer it to my psp without invalidating the license for the rest of the group? When I tried to do this I had to sign into the game sharing account and before I copied it it gave me a message that the this would invalidate the license of the other copy. Also if this is just invalidation of my share can I still transfer a copy from my psp back to my ps3 later to play it on my ps3? thanks.

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

[quote name='dubbfoolio']hey guys I have a psone classic gamesharing question. If we gameshared a psone game can I transfer it to my psp without invalidating the license for the rest of the group? When I tried to do this I had to sign into the game sharing account and before I copied it it gave me a message that the this would invalidate the license of the other copy. Also if this is just invalidation of my share can I still transfer a copy from my psp back to my ps3 later to play it on my ps3? thanks.[/QUOTE]

You can register and unregister a PSP which is linked with your PS3. That will deactivate the game you copied onto it.

I'm not sure about copying a game onto your PSP taking up one of the 5 activations though. But there's definitely a method to revert it if you do want to copy it over.

[quote name='zenithyoda']Penny Arcade
Both Episodes ($30 - $6 a person)

1. Zenithyoda
2. PrinnyOtaku
3. asteroide
4. prisonerac
5.jrsmaster411[/QUOTE]

All full. I will be making a social group tonight after I get home from work. I will be quite busy with work this weekend, but I will try to get this all set up and get you guys the game by Sunday.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']You can register and unregister a PSP which is linked with your PS3. That will deactivate the game you copied onto it.

I'm not sure about copying a game onto your PSP taking up one of the 5 activations though. But there's definitely a method to revert it if you do want to copy it over.[/QUOTE]

okay thanks I'll try registering the psp under the sharing account and see if that allows me to copy it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back