CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Room for one more on the Fat Princess group since one person backed out :whistle2:(

We have an account and have downloaded the game, all you have to do is pay then download.

PM me.

Is there anyone with the Rockband 1 Export key to transfer the songs to RB2
im looking for that key w/o the 5 buck price tag if possible

we need to set up a CAG Fat Princess night!!!!

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Is there anyone with the Rockband 1 Export key to transfer the songs to RB2

we need to set up a CAG Fat Princess night!!!![/QUOTE]

hear hear!

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Is there anyone with the Rockband 1 Export key to transfer the songs to RB2

we need to set up a CAG Fat Princess night!!!![/QUOTE]

I've got that....do you have FP? I really want it. I have Battlefield, Burnout Paradise and all the DLC, WaW DLC, Killzone 2 DLC, plenty of Rockband songs, and Wipeout HD.
You can DL all of that, I just want Fat Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in joining a fat princess group. I may be interested in a longterm PSN group as well, depending on the games

Or, I have FF7 that I will trade for fat princess.

I guess I'm up for just a Fat Princess group. I'd still like to get a long-term group going but I really want to get into some Fat Princess. Got the paypal ready.

[quote name='Treythalomew']I guess I'm up for just a Fat Princess group. I'd still like to get a long-term group going but I really want to get into some Fat Princess. Got the paypal ready.[/QUOTE]
Im also up for Fat Princess if enough people are willing

Have:
Fifa 09 Ultimate Team
Call of Duty Variety Map Pack

Want:
Killzone 2 Map Packs

Im new so ill let u download first:D

Ah what the hell I'll make a group, with our first game being Fat Princess.

All other games have to be agreed upon by ALL five members, as I'd like to keep everyone happy. Yes, this means that we will probably have little games overall but hopefully the games we do have will all be high quality games.

1. SoulReaver

LMK if you want to join. Buy-in is $3 after any paypal fees.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Ah what the hell I'll make a group, with our first game being Fat Princess.

All other games have to be agreed upon by ALL five members, as I'd like to keep everyone happy. Yes, this means that we will probably have little games overall but hopefully the games we do have will all be high quality games.

1. SoulReaver

LMK if you want to join. Buy-in is $3 after any paypal fees.[/QUOTE]

I'm in. I don't have a ton of other games I want atm, but since we're splitting things 5 ways I'm more easily convinced. :)

I'm willing to start a fat princess group, Only catch is that I'm out of town and can't make the purchase until i return home sunday night. If your interested, or can't find a group before then send me a pm and I'll make this all smooth.

I have a good track record with gameshares here on cag, you will not have any problems with me. I accept paypal, it will be $3 a person trusting the game is $15 as I'm reading online.

I'm also looking into making a Killzone 2 map pack group as well so feel free to pm me about that as well.

Fat Princess:
1. Me (Triplehelix)
2. My brother
3. open
4. open
5. open

KZ2 DLC
1. me (TRIPLEhelix)
2. my brother
3. madcyantist
4. WyldRyce
5. open

purchases will be made when i return sunday, or when all payments have been received (if after sunday).

EDIT: 1 space left for KZ2 DLC, 3 spots for FP... start sending those PMS!

Do not deal with Grubster11, I gave him my information first to trade him Fat Princess, and he changed the account email and password and never sent any trade info. He sent me a message saying I got pawned, so he is a scammer and a liar. Is there any way to get him banned from CAG?

[quote name='coleipoo']Count me in Soul.

I know I for sure want castle crashers and MvC2[/QUOTE]
Alright sure, however I already have cc on 360. Pm'ed you

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Do not deal with Grubster11, I gave him my information first to trade him Fat Princess, and he changed the account email and password and never sent any trade info. He sent me a message saying I got pawned, so he is a scammer and a liar. Is there any way to get him banned from CAG?[/QUOTE]

Contact a mod. And honestly, as a rule I would never deal with a newbie, unless they send first, and I could obtain their info first (and try it).

[quote name='dragonjud']Contact a mod. And honestly, as a rule I would never deal with a newbie, unless they send first, and I could obtain their info first (and try it).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I reported it to the mods. Sony took care of it and got my account back.

I have 3 slots left in a Fat Princess group. It is $3 as a Paypal gift or $3.39 to cover the fees through Paypal with a credit/debit card. PM for a social group invite.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Grubster11
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

[quote name='SoulReaver']Ah what the hell I'll make a group, with our first game being Fat Princess.

1. SoulReaver
2. Tu13es
3. BuckyLasterd
4. coleipoo
5. (pending)

LMK if you want to join. Buy-in is $3 after any paypal fees.[/QUOTE]

full!

1 Slot remaining for Wipeout HD expansion/MVC2/Shatter. $7.10 for the games, PM me

You can buy the games separately or all at once

[quote name='Biojpn']Thanks Soul and Spicy,

Spicy has hooked me up so its all good.

See you online.

Bio[/QUOTE]

I have 2 slots left in a Fat Princess group. It is $3 as a Paypal gift or $3.39 to cover the fees through Paypal with a credit/debit card. PM for details.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Grubster11
3. Biojpn
4. Open
5. Open

I am also looking to start or join a Battlefield 1943 group. PM me if you have an available slot or would like to join.

Anyone interested in a long-term group for PSP games since October is around the corner? PM me if you guys are interested. $8 per game is better than $40 per game, wouldn't you guys agree?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Okay, here's the deal. I'm sick of looking at all the users on my PS3 I've built up through gamesharing with just single people. I'm going to delete all the users off my PS3 (my gameshare group has already purchased most of the games I still play anyway). It's been so long that I don't remember any usernames, but I do have the emails saved on the accounts. Please PM me your password if you'd like me to deactivate your account off my PS3. I don't think they deactivate by just deleting the users.

jimfoley16
modaxx
cagtorifile
sauncaldwell

Or, if anyone recognizes any of these users and know their CAG names, let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Anyone?

If anyone is interested in trading Battlefield 1943 or the Killzone DLC pack for Fat Princess pm me.

edit: I can't structure sentences at all.

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']I have 2 slots left in a Fat Princess group. It is $3 as a Paypal gift or $3.39 to cover the fees through Paypal with a credit/debit card. PM for details.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Grubster11
3. Biojpn
4. Open
5. Open

I am also looking to start or join a Battlefield 1943 group. PM me if you have an available slot or would like to join.
[/QUOTE]

I would like to join the fat princess group if possible

im interested in ANOTHER fat princess gameshare group, my friend wants to buy it too.

i just joined nicolicreer's group the other day.

[quote name='tagout']Anyone interested in a long-term group for PSP games since October is around the corner? PM me if you guys are interested. $8 per game is better than $40 per game, wouldn't you guys agree?[/QUOTE]

I want in. Sent you a pm.

group updates:

Fat Princess(full):
1. Me (Triplehelix)
2. My brother
3. IRHari
4. ChunkyLover78
5. 00j

KZ2 DLC (full)
1. me (TRIPLEhelix)
2. my brother
3. madcyantist
4. WyldRyce
5. jrsmaster411

both are full any pm received will be placed on a backup list incase someone fails to pay.

Dance Dance Revolution group: (Mainly for Japanese songs only)

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I am indeed paying for 2/5 spots.

This is what I want and I'm interested in starting a gameshare for those similarly interested. And if you already have a group with generally this stuff PM me.

1. Killzone 2 Map Bundle pack
2. Wipeout Fury expansion
3. Burnout PAradise Big Surf Island

I'm thinking of these:
Motorstorm Pacific Rift Adrenaline, etc packs.
Fat Princess (How is this game???)

I'm interested in Fat Princess/Killzone2 DLC...but I've never done this before...can someone explain this again? I don't understand the first post. Does someone create an initial trash gameshare account, just for this purpose? All 5 people put in their credit card info to the account separately?

PM me or post here, I don't get this...I also see Paypal mentioned here and I've never used Paypal, but the first post never mentions this...is it necessary?

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
3. brewer *maybe*
4. Rig *maybe*
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking.

Looking to sell or trade:
:ps3: Cuboid, Magic Ball and Mahjong Tales (gameshare) $5.46
:ps3: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (gameshare) $3.40

Still looking for Burnout Paradise DLC, PixelJunk Monsters expansion and Super Stardust HD DLC.

Fat Princess group is full.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Grubster11
3. Biojpn
4. clockwork-zombie
5. ZerotypeX

I have started a Battlefield 1943 group, and have 1 slot left. It is $3 as a Paypal gift or $3.39 to cover the fees through a Paypal gift with a credit/debit card. PM me if you would like to join.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. clockwork-zombie
3.Unaufhaltsam
4. Average Ghost
5. PrinnyOtaku

The Battlefield 1943 group is full.

LUMINES SUPERNOVA GROUP
lol 5th attempt
1. Tdogg2k8
2. SaiZn
3. madcyantist
4. Wildryce
5. jrsmaster411

GROUP NOW COMPLETE!!!!!!
(LOL where were u guys when i wanted this like 2 months ago)

hey out of my group does anyone want to purchase and we pay you? be the leader?

if not i'll do it.

hi guys...

I have:

-BF1943
-Superstardust
-Elefunk

I want:
-Fat Prinzess

If anybody is interrested pls Add me on PSN or Write a PN.
My PSN Name is: Tomatenkenny
I dont want to get in a Group...
I want to Swap my games for Fat Prinzess!
(Sry for my english, im from Austria ;) )

Just bought fat princess, Im interested in Trading Or selling my Account - Theres over $130 Of stuff on there for you guys to get...
fat Princess
FF7
Wipeout + DLC
LBP DLC
Theme Hospital
Burn Zombie Burn
3 On 3 NHL
Super Star Dust + Add Ons
Battle Field
Gripshift
+ More.

Bump - Two slot's left

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']LUMINES SUPERNOVA GROUP
lol 5th attempt
1. Tdogg2k8
2. SaiZn
3. madcyantist
4. Wildryce
5. jrsmaster411

GROUP NOW COMPLETE!!!!!!
(LOL where were u guys when i wanted this like 2 months ago)

hey out of my group does anyone want to purchase and we pay you? be the leader?

if not i'll do it.[/QUOTE]

Damn! I was just thinking I wanted to see if there was a Lumines group. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back