CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have some games to share for another games that i like on my ps3...

If u interested add me on msn plz: [email protected]

the games i have there are:

-Smash cars -Marvel Vs capcom 2 -fat Princess -Bf1943 -Burn Zombie Burn -Trash panic -Wipedout Hd -Bornout Paradise (just the game) -Pain -High velocity bowling -Calling all cars -Warhack -few ones from PS1

[quote name='Sonichigh']Fat Princess Group

1. Sonichigh
2. Sonichigh
3. DrizzitT
4. Vampire_Zio

Final Price: $3.40
1 Spot Open[/QUOTE]
i'll take that last spot

[quote name='O7D5N4K3']what have u got to trade?[/QUOTE]

Burnout Paradise
Penny Arcade - Precipice of Darkness
Penny Arcade - Precipice of Darkness Volume 2
Street Fighter Alpha
Suikoden
Wild Aarms
Cuboid
Mega Man 9

All on one account.

CAG's DO not trade/gameshare/whatever with O7D5N4K3 he tried to scam me lastnight. gave me a bad password/login id and then procceded to keep booting me off my account so i couldent change my password.

CAG's DO not trade/gameshare/whatever with O7D5N4K3 he tried to scam me lastnight. gave me a bad password/login id and then procceded to keep booting me off my account so i couldent change my password.

Thanks For Reporting this, i was going to trade him.

Also, Why were at it.

Anyone want to Gamshare, Im Looking For R&C : QFB or someone with a large amout of games to become long term partners with, Ive also Got 100 Dollars (Australian) On the PSN Wallet, Not Sure If anyone would like to do this deal ?

[quote name='lazyotaku']CAG's DO not trade/gameshare/whatever with O7D5N4K3 he tried to scam me lastnight. gave me a bad password/login id and then procceded to keep booting me off my account so i couldent change my password.
[/QUOTE]

Any smart ass comments now 07D5N4K3?

[quote name='lazyotaku']CAG's DO not trade/gameshare/whatever with O7D5N4K3 he tried to scam me lastnight. gave me a bad password/login id and then procceded to keep booting me off my account so i couldent change my password.
[/QUOTE]

Okay. Seriously.

That's enough of this shit.

When you do account for account gameshares, the person who has no feedback on these threads MUST go first. I think everyone should agree to this and it should be stickied because this is getting ridiculous.

No one should agree to anything other than this no matter how good the deals seem.

These scammers are out of ccntrol and it's got to stop!

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Okay. Seriously.

That's enough of this shit.

When you do account for account gameshares, the person who has no feedback on these threads MUST go first. I think everyone should agree to this and it should be stickied because this is getting ridiculous.

No one should agree to anything other than this no matter how good the deals seem.

These scammers are out of ccntrol and it's got to stop!
[/QUOTE]

Ok since u have NO feedback, You will go first then...

OhBoy, what you say is true in a way it was my fuck up. i should had seen it coming when he did not want to give info first. i guess lesson learned.

[quote name='ohboy10451']Ok since u have NO feedback, You will go first then...[/QUOTE]

Jigga please.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6207654&postcount=5459
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5551980&postcount=3316

There is a difference between being cautious and being xenophobic. Next time you try to throw something back in someone's face, make sure you use the search feature.

:booty:

I'm legit.

Not that I mind going first with someone who can prove they're legit as well.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Jigga please.

There is a difference between being cautious and being xenophobic. Next time you try to throw something back in someone's face, make sure you use the search feature.

I'm legit.

Not that I mind going first with someone who can prove they're legit as well.[/QUOTE]

I think the point was that your post was saying that you should go by feedback straight up, and if you do go by itrader feedback straight up then you are no better than the other people with no itrader. In other words, do some checking in the thread before automatically making someone go last because of their feedback, they, like yourself may have had some good trades in here since those cannot be posted as itrader

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Jigga please.

I'm legit.

Not that I mind going first with someone who can prove they're legit as well.[/QUOTE]

No one is calling u a scammer and I could care less if you were. You need to be more specific when u say "feedback." On CAG, we go by iTrader feedback.

[quote name='ohboy10451']No one is calling u a scammer and I could care less if you were. You need to be more specific when u say "feedback." On CAG, we go by iTrader feedback.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't change the fact that it's still insulting when people here have clearly pointed out that I am legit.

Either way CAG doesn't count gameshare and so quite frankly, we need to police ourselves and keep track of who is legit in the threads.

That said, I am setting up two more Gameshares.

Both are long-term gameshare accounts.

The first is a PSOne gameshare account which would include games like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy VII, and Wild Arms 2, along with other games on PSN and any soon to come out. We'd like 5$ from each person to start us off for the month. Depending on the quality of games, that may just be all we need for now.

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. Sonichigh

The second is a PSN gameshare account centered on games like Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Bomberman Ultra, and any new games that may come out that would interest us. We would do $10 each per month on this gameshare.

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw

I am legit.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...postcount=5459
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...postcount=3316

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Doesn't change the fact that it's still insulting when people here have clearly pointed out that I am legit.

Either way CAG doesn't count gameshare and so quite frankly, we need to police ourselves and keep track of who is legit in the threads.[/QUOTE]

Maybe either a second post where people can post who is good and who isn't, or updating the op with good traders is in order possibly. I don't know. Just spit balling here.

It says in the opening-post, that 'you' know the risks. So trading via gameshare is taking a risk.
But we could use a "master-list" or something, where all trades will be recorded so we'll know who is new and green and who is trusted trader/seller.

[quote name='Chaos Proxy']It says in the opening-post, that 'you' know the risks. So trading via gameshare is taking a risk.
But we could use a "master-list" or something, where all trades will be recorded so we'll know who is new and green and who is trusted trader/seller.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that's my point.

This is a risk just as trading games on here is, there is no reason IMO that if we are unable to use the in place itrader system for it that we can't set up our own thread for policing it, that would be good.

[quote name='Chaos Proxy']It says in the opening-post, that 'you' know the risks. So trading via gameshare is taking a risk.
But we could use a "master-list" or something, where all trades will be recorded so we'll know who is new and green and who is trusted trader/seller.[/QUOTE]

not a bad idea. But it would take wayyy to much effort to update.

This would work perfectly. Heck, I don't mind updating it myself.

If you are interested in updating something like that Rick then know that it will be a daunting task. I would say if you are volunteering then I would pm a mod and ask them if it's ok, and get the go ahead.

Here a little suggestion. Why don't we nominate some people or ask the mods/admin of this website to be our middleman for gamesharing? This is not my original idea I saw other forums use this method and thought it was pretty helpful. Both traders will have to give their info to the middle man which then will be given to the other parties. The middlemans of course must be someone everyone can trust (admins, mods). I think with this there will be less of this whining about being scam and such. I know it's very hard to trust someone online lol.

[quote name='luan87us']Here a little suggestion. Why don't we nominate some people or ask the mods/admin of this website to be our middleman for gamesharing? This is not my original idea I saw other forums use this method and thought it was pretty helpful. Both traders will have to give their info to the middle man which then will be given to the other parties. The middlemans of course must be someone everyone can trust (admins, mods). I think with this there will be less of this whining about being scam and such. I know it's very hard to trust someone online lol.[/QUOTE]

The problem I see with this is that the mods are allowing this with the simple rule that you take the risks. Putting more undue work on the mods will likely be a no go. If they wanted to do something like that then they would have already put in a system for it themselves.

I think in this case it will be up to the users to police it.

[quote name='dmdragon']If you are interested in updating something like that Rick then know that it will be a daunting task. I would say if you are volunteering then I would pm a mod and ask them if it's ok, and get the go ahead.[/QUOTE]

If I were to do a list, it would be centered around CAG members who have been known to have been honest gamesharer. I wouldn't list every single new gameshare and make up something akin to iTrader as that becomes redundent.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']If I were to do a list, it would be centered around CAG members who have been known to have been honest gamesharer. I wouldn't list every single new gameshare and make up something akin to iTrader as that becomes redundent.[/QUOTE]

You would need to keep up with it as people posted good trades, otherwise it would lose it's usefulness. Especially if you only listed people with good shares NOW and not in the future.

[quote name='dmdragon']You would need to keep up with it as people posted good trades, otherwise it would lose it's usefulness. Especially if you only listed people with good shares NOW and not in the future.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! I have a shitload of trades here but all of a sudden I could become a scammer lol

[quote name='ohboy10451']EXACTLY! I have a shitload of trades here but all of a sudden I could become a scammer lol[/QUOTE]

Better not since i just paypal'd you money :p

Well if someone ends up being a scammer that would be noted but it's not like we have a guarantee that everyone who is straight and narrow now will end up staying that way.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Well if someone ends up being a scammer that would be noted but it's not like we have a guarantee that everyone who is straight and narrow now will end up staying that way.[/QUOTE]

If someone has been an active member of the community for years it's pretty unlikely that they'll just start scamming people.

[quote name='JMEPO']If someone has been an active member of the community for years it's pretty unlikely that they'll just start scamming people.[/QUOTE]

It's been known to happen once or twice. Use the search feature and you'll see it for yourself.

Either way, the point of this wouldn't be to count how many gameshares you've been involved in. The point would be to see who involved in successful gameshares period. In addition, I wouldn't necessarily count newbie on newbie gameshares (although this would be on a case by case basis). Typically I would like have to be newbie with active member gameshare in order to add it to a list.

Obviously people with an iTrader account of three or more would automatically be added to the list.

I got a better idea, don't give info first to newbs, if their not willing to give info first, 99% of the time their scammers. Also, don't trade info at same time cause they'll just give you fake info.

Hi

I am new here, I really want to get Tekken 5 DR online. I can trade it with Super streetfighter II HD remix and mortal kombat II.

I've been reading about scams and all on the forum...so if my being new is a risk...ill give out my account info first....

Please let me know if anyone is willing to share Tekken 5 DR online.

thanks.

Hello fellow cags. I just got my PS3 last month and am interested in the gamesharing trading. How exactly do I do this? The op was confusing to me.

Offering:
Final Fantasy 7
Crash Bandicoot 2
Fat Princess

Want:
Calling All Cars
Burn Zombie Burn
Battlefield 1943
Marvel vs Capcom 2

If someone can tell me how to exactly share games, I would appreciate it.

you basically have to share your PSN id ( email and pass ) with the friend you wanna gameshare with. All your previous downloads are saved in a list. So the friend you wanna game share with accesses that list and redownloads whatever you have previously downloaded/purchased. You can do that with 5 different people including yourself. once the download have started the friend may log off from your id and log back into his.

EDIT :

Also i am interesting in trading "fat princess" and "FF7" from you.

i only have "super streetfighter HD remix " and "mortal kombat 2" to off

..sorry for the double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i am interesting in trading "fat princess" and "FF7" from you.

i only have "super streetfighter HD remix " and "mortal kombat 2" to offer.

[quote name='blackkrystal']Also i am interesting in trading "fat princess" and "FF7" from you.

i only have "super streetfighter HD remix " and "mortal kombat 2" to offer.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in both games. When do you want to do this?

I have Ragdoll Kung fu Fists of Plastic that I will trade for just one of the following Pain, BattleField 1942, Smash Cars, Bionnic Cammando Rearmed, Burn Zombie Burn, Sychokinetic Wars, Crystal Defenders, Fat Princess and Flower.Since I am a newbie I will give you my info first and if it works well my friend will trade with you he has alot more stuff then me (all CoD WaW maps).

[quote name='J Bling Blang']I am interested in both games. When do you want to do this?[/QUOTE]

check your inbox , ive sent you a personal message :) , also if you have msn or any other messenger ( PM me the address to add u ) ...add me on that...we'll do it when we are both online and keep in touch throughout the process.

[quote name='decodem']I have Ragdoll Kung fu Fists of Plastic that I will trade for just one of the following Pain, BattleField 1942, Smash Cars, Bionnic Cammando Rearmed, Burn Zombie Burn, Sychokinetic Wars, Crystal Defenders, Fat Princess and Flower.Since I am a newbie I will give you my info first and if it works well my friend will trade with you he has alot more stuff then me (all CoD WaW maps).[/QUOTE]

Ragdoll Kung Fu was offered free on PSN a few months ago. So... no one is going to trade you for much of anything

I also need tekken 5 dr if anyone is willing to gameshare me that....

i have Street fighter HD remix and Mortal kombat 2 to offer.

thanks.

EDIT :

also a quick question...i am new here...so where do i leave feedback or comments for some1 i just completed a deal with ?

because A+++++++ for J bling blang.... thanks for sharing fat princess and FF7 dude...u rock!!!

Have:

Fat Princess
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Final Fantasy VII
Rag Doll Kung-Fu

Want:

Battle Field 1942
Pixel Junk Eden
Super Puzzle Fighters II
Super Street Fighter II
Suikoden (PSone)
Wipeout HD + DLC
Valkyria Chronicles DLC
Disgaea 3 Complete DLC Set

[quote name='lazyotaku']Have:

Fat Princess
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Final Fantasy VII
Rag Doll Kung-Fu

Want:

Battle Field 1942
Pixel Junk Eden
Super Puzzle Fighters II
Super Street Fighter II
Suikoden (PSone)
Wipeout HD + DLC
Valkyria Chronicles DLC
Disgaea 3 Complete DLC Set[/QUOTE]

I have SSF2T HD remix ....i can trade it for Bionic commando rearmed.... check your pm

EDIT :

again, sorry for the double post....

wow blackkrystal nice spam >.> you don't have to post the same message over 120394781230947 freaking times on one page >.>. Anyone I have one slot on Fatprincess, and pain. Looking to get MvC2 or some other interesting PSN games or all 3 KZ2 map packs

LOL, people actually got scammed by O7D5N4K3? For God's sake, the guy's name is O7D5N4K3! Need any more proof? Didn't see my sarcastic comment about sending him my account info first? Didn't think it was suspicious that he had almost ALL of the best/most requested PSN games for trade? Or the fact that he had used another name with almost the same exact post and was proven to be a scammer? Or possibly considered that he just joined CAG this month with his only posts asking for games?

Jesus, some people are so gullible. No wonder there are so many scammers lately, the slow kids are FEEDING them.

By the way, I am selling oceanfront property on the moon. Just paypal me $62,000.00 and I will get back to you with the deed.

[quote name='luan87us']wow blackkrystal nice spam >.> you don't have to post the same message over 120394781230947 freaking times on one page >.>. Anyone I have one slot on Fatprincess, and pain. Looking to get MvC2 or some other interesting PSN games or all 3 KZ2 map packs[/QUOTE]

lol...sorry... i get a bit trigger happy on my touch pad...

ne ways....

i need :

bionic commando and/ or tekken 5 dr

i have :

SSF2T HD remix , MK 2

EDIT :

a quick question .... do you get 5 shares per account or 5 shares per game???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back