CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dmdragon']I am looking for a fat princess group... I just missed the FP / Flower group. Would like to find another.[/QUOTE]

Want anything else, I'm looking to get 3+ games which would be about $10-15 each if we get 5.

[quote name='dmdragon']I am looking for a fat princess group... I just missed the FP / Flower group. Would like to find another.[/QUOTE]

if its alright with rgd2blck, you can take my slot.

[quote name='orntar']if its alright with rgd2blck, you can take my slot.[/QUOTE]

If he's alright with that I can pp him 5 bucks now.

of course he said like 10 hours ago he would be buying the games in a couple of hours, so hopefully he isn't done yet :p

[quote name='dmdragon']If he's alright with that I can pp him 5 bucks now.

of course he said like 10 hours ago he would be buying the games in a couple of hours, so hopefully he isn't done yet :p[/QUOTE]

Hey! :) I am ready to buy but after updating to the 3.0 update I can't log into the store!

PS - if you haven't updated to 3.0, might as well do it now.

Fat Princess + Flower: $25/$12.50/$8.33/$6.25/$5

1) rgd2blck paid
2) dmdragon paid
3) RandyTsai paid
4) equax paid
5) IRHari paid

I'm free the rest of the night and won't stop trying to log in until it's done. Then I'll PM everyone with the PayPal info and stuff. I'm pretty excited. :)

EDIT: I'M IN!

DOUBLE EDIT: Ok just bought both. I'm sending out PM's now so be on the look out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmdragon']So here's the big question. I know this has probably been answered, but couldn't find a definitive answer and want to double check since I think i know the answer. If I do a trade with someone and have that profile on my system. I know i can't delete it, but can I change the username pass on the system to the new username/pass of the next trade and keep the old stuff too so that I don't need to have like 30 different profiles with game trades?[/QUOTE]
No. The license exists for your PS3 console with the email address registered to the profile, not simply the profile. If you change credentials, you'd then have to revalidate yourself w/ the old login again, but you have little to no guarantee that your login will still work after everyone gets the shared content. That's why it's best just to limit your game-hoarding tendencies to 15 shared logins, and maximize purchases on each share so you're not impulse-buying tiny DLC packages to fill up all 15 "other" profiles besides your own. That's also why long-term group shares make a lot of sense where possible.

[quote name='Cornelius']No. The license exists for your PS3 console with the email address registered to the profile, not simply the profile. If you change credentials, you'd then have to revalidate yourself w/ the old login again, but you have little to no guarantee that your login will still work after everyone gets the shared content. That's why it's best just to limit your game-hoarding tendencies to 15 shared logins, and maximize purchases on each share so you're not impulse-buying tiny DLC packages to fill up all 15 "other" profiles besides your own. That's also why long-term group shares make a lot of sense where possible.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, that makes perfect sense

Still looking for 1-3 more...
Saint's Row 2 DLC (#1 + #2)
Region: North American

(17.00/8.50/5.66/4.25/3.40)

1.Guardian_Owl
2.humanremains2

Will be payment to a paypal account, then I will set-up a new PSN ID and purchase the two pay Saints row 2 DLC (the 3rd is free). Have been a member of one other gameshare group if you desire a reference. Would like to have 5, but will go with 3+ if there is not enough interest.

I am interested in joining or forming a long-term group for purchasing animated themes and/or premium avatars. If anyone has started such a group or has interest in forming one post here or send a pm.

Also are there any motorstorm:pr dlc groups around. I just got the game and would like to try out some of the new tracks.

Pm me if interested.

@guardian_owl: I may be in if we get a 5 person group, but let me check and see what the DLC is. I haven't even played the game yet!

@sauron07: I would definitely be in on the littlebigplanet theme and possibly other animated themes that strike my fancy. But how would we decide which to buy? Vote? I don't want to get tied up in buying a bunch of themes that I don't particularly care for. Also, what are premium avatars? Don't believe I've heard of them.

Also, when is someone gonna start a Fallout 3 DLC group for all 5 packs? When it happens, I'll be waiting.

Question about DLC? (it's probably a no brainer & I should know the answer, but here it goes)
Is DLC really linked the same as games? Has anyone ever tried to delete a user after DLC was installed? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Romis']Question about DLC? (it's probably a no brainer & I should know the answer, but here it goes)
Is DLC really linked the same as games? Has anyone ever tried to delete a user after DLC was installed? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing today, as DLC is just installed and doesn't seem to be verified like games are. Try it and see, then let me know!

@guardian_owl: I'll consider it and get back to you. Thanks for the links.

[quote name='lassiterb']I was wondering the same thing today, as DLC is just installed and doesn't seem to be verified like games are. Try it and see, then let me know![/QUOTE]

I would if I had a easy way to, but I don't. Was going to ask before it became an issue. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Romis']Question about DLC? (it's probably a no brainer & I should know the answer, but here it goes)
Is DLC really linked the same as games? Has anyone ever tried to delete a user after DLC was installed? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yes it's the same as games. I've borrowed a friends SSDHD Multi add on before to get the last trophy and once the user was off the system I no longer had access to Multiplayer on the game, so it just reverted back to how it was before.

Hey everyone still looking to start a long term gameshare group. We would pretty much buy all the old PSN games that have trophies and then continue forward as new games come out. PM me if you are interested.

As of right now there are 4 slots available.

Also if someone who has been around longer/has more trade cred pms me with interest they could be the group head.

[quote name='Romis']I would if I had a easy way to, but I don't. Was going to ask before it became an issue. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yes, although most DLC seems to be a simple file stored on the HDD, I'd think games have the ability to voluntarily check licenses of the addons they're about to load for validity. After all, the game developer & publisher are in the business to make money just like PSN is. Some may not do this for the small $10 games, but I'd guess than any full-price disc-based game can certainly remember to call an API or 2 before assuming that the DLC is legit.

looking to start or join a cheap guitar hero and beatles rock band group.

$10-15 initial investment and maybe $3-5 each month. Or in the case of the beatles, whenever the albums come out.
pm me is interested or if you got a group I could join

Heya CAG game share community. My old longterm gameshare group recently dropped 2 memebers so now we're looking for people to fill the spots and make a new group. We already have 1 person filled, so we're looking for 1 more. The three of us in this group have already bought a good number of titles and so if you plan on getting any of the following, you might want to find another group or find a different means of getting these games:

Megaman 9
Fat princess
Final Fantasy 7
Pixel Junk Monsters
Super Puzzle Fighter HD
Trash Panic
Burnout Paradise
Bionic Commando Rearmed
flOw
Ratchet and Clank: Q4B

Those are the ones I can think up of off the top of my head...

This new group will be started on a new PSN account and will have a $20 PSN card investment from each person. Last day of each month we will submit votes for games we wish to purchase. I will set a limit of 1 week to vote on the game. 3/5 votes wins for a $10 and under game 4/5 for >$10, 5/5 for DLC for a game we purchased (unless its bundled). Shoot me a PM if you're interested in filling the spot. I have a final this week so we probably won't get this up and running till sometime next week. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in getting many PSN games, quick in response, and easy to communicate with.

Hey Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Initial deposit will be $20, this will get you all the DLC already released (33) and get you caught up with the current members deposit.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

[quote name='WiiNet']I'm interested in starting a group. I would do either of these (or a mixture thereof):

Fat Princess
Wipeout HD + add on
Ratchet and Clank
$12 each ($60 total)

Stardust HD bundle
Lumines + add on
$7 each ($35 total)

1. Wiinet
2. WOXL
5.[/QUOTE]

Hi Wiinet,

I just ordered my PS3 and was interested in most of these games. I'm in for sure on the Wipeout/Princess/Ratchet bundle and will be in for the Stardust/Lumines bundle if at least one other is interested.

I haven't posted much on CAG but have eBay and other references if needed.

-Bob

im sorry, i dont have much, but i only have marvel vs capcom 2. would anyone like to gameshare?

I already have (don't need):
shatter
stardust
fat princess
mvsc2 of course
pain
high speed velocity bowling
wipeout hd
final fantasy
crash 2
spyro 1 & 2
rag doll kung fu
noby noby boy
crash commando
bionic commando

so if you have anythign else, let me know, send me a request to xnb3stx and say "gs, and the game u wanna offer" or something like that. id be happy to do most trades. Im really looking for games like tekken, socom, siren, lbp valetine dlc, burnout or you tell me. thanks!

have pixel junk monsters and encore.

considering getting Trash panic

currently looking for bioshock DLC
call of duty WAW dlc
willing to consider other games...

I am considering starting a Long-Term "War/Battle/Military/Shooter Genre" DLC group
the idea will be to catch up on my backlog of military/battle games (COD5, Kilzone 2, TC's Hawx, Call Of Juarez:BiB, etc) picking up the DLC for them in one consistent group & for future releases. The idea of doing it this way as a group will prevent a bunch of little single user accounts for similiar titles.

Example of possible list:
Call of Duty: World at War - Map Pack 1 - $9.99
Call of Duty: World at War - Map Pack 2 - $9.99
Call of Duty: World at War - Map Pack 3 - $9.99
Killzone 2 - Map Pack Bundle - $11.99
Tom Clancy's HAWX - Supremecy Pack - $9.99
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Old West Map Pack - $9.99

(would consider other possible games too this list is just for example)

If interested pm me, just testing the waters now....:cool:

Wipeout HD Group [1 more spot]
$4.00 per person paypal gift if we can get 5 (20.00/
10.00/6.67/5.00/4.00)

1.ZerotypeX
2.Madcyanist
3.Orntar
Cheapass24
5.spicymchaggis182

One of the member never responded to my PMs and so there is one more spot open for people that are interested in a Wipeout HD group + possible future downloads. $4 paypal gift gets you in.

I'm surprised no one has made a group for the capcom super and combo bundle yet. I'm going to contact the other people in this group to see if they would be interested in it. This group will mainly be for Wipeout HD for now.

pmed

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Wipeout HD Group [1 more spot]
10.00/6.67/5.00/4.00)

1.ZerotypeX
2.Madcyanist
3.Orntar
Cheapass24
5.spicymchaggis182

One of the member never responded to my PMs and so there is one more spot open for people that are interested in a Wipeout HD group + possible future downloads. $4 paypal gift gets you in.

I'm surprised no one has made a group for the capcom super and combo bundle yet. I'm going to contact the other people in this group to see if they would be interested in it. This group will mainly be for Wipeout HD for now.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='woxl']Hi Wiinet,

I just ordered my PS3 and was interested in most of these games. I'm in for sure on the Wipeout/Princess/Ratchet bundle and will be in for the Stardust/Lumines bundle if at least one other is interested.

I haven't posted much on CAG but have eBay and other references if needed.

-Bob[/QUOTE]

I'm figuring there are more people like you and me out there that just got Slims and wouldn't mind dropping under $50 to get a whole bunch of the great PSN games we've missed out on. Would love to get this group going for the long weekend. Anyone else?

[quote name='Mufasa']Looking for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. If anyone is interested in getting a group started[/QUOTE]

I should have one share left of SSFIIHD Remix (provided everyone was honest) if your interested.

Siren: Blood Curse Group [1 more spot!]

1. y2kenjination
2. clockworkbob
3. Sonichigh
4. Dr Cliff Huxtable
5. coleipoo

[quote name='Dammenion']I should have one share left of SSFIIHD Remix (provided everyone was honest) if your interested.[/QUOTE]

im interested, although i do not have games myself to trade you.

Wipeout HD Group [Full]
10.00/6.67/5.00/4.00)

1.ZerotypeX
2.Madcyanist
3.Orntar
spicymchaggis182
5.vocab

Alright, sent everyone a PM about the group.

Want:
Calling All Cars
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD
flOw
PSOne Classic RE Directors Cut
Little Big Planet DLC

Have:
Crash Bandicoot 2
Battlefield 1943
Burn Zombie Burn
Fat Princess
Arkham Asylum: Dem Bones map
Arkham Asylum: Crime Alley map

PM me if interested

Has anyone ever gotten this error code while trying to download? 80029780

I am not quite sure how to resolve this issue or if it will fix itself if I wait it out...

Anyone doing a Rock Band DLC group? I would like to join one if possible. There have been some great songs released recently.

[quote name='Mufasa']im interested, although i do not have games myself to trade you.[/QUOTE]

If you want you can just buy into the share at 1/5th the costs. So $3 paypal. PM me if interested.

My group is coming together well (probably at 3 right now). We're PROBABLY going to be getting Wipeout+add-on, Ratchet, Fat Princess. PM me ASAP if you want in and want a say in the first round of purchases.

[quote name='akmgmer']Anyone doing a Rock Band DLC group? I would like to join one if possible. There have been some great songs released recently.[/QUOTE]
I'm looking to download the latest Foo Fighters songs, Eve 6, and Gorillaz if you're interested in working something out.

[quote name='FusionHype']I'm looking to download the latest Foo Fighters songs, Eve 6, and Gorillaz if you're interested in working something out.[/QUOTE]
I haven't touched Rockband in awhile but id be interested in Grillaz and foo fighters songs.

Anyone doing the nba2k10 franchise thing?

Hey guys I'm new to this gamesharing thing, i never traded anything on my account yet. But i'm looking for mvc2 and fat princess.

I have:
tekken
cod4 mappack
sf hd remix
kz mappack just 1
megaman 9
bionic commando
rag doll

if anyone is interested, please PM me!!

Dance Dance Revolution group: (Mainly for Japanese songs only)

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I am indeed paying for 2/5 spots.

Updated my post on the previous page. The Siren group is full for the time being! I'll let you know if anything happens and someone backs out.

I'm also looking to start a Fat Princess group. PM me if you're interested.

Does any one have wipeout they wouldn't mind sharing? I can send paypal to anyone who has it or I would like to join a group. LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back