CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up Beatles Rock band looking to create a PS3 dlc share group. I wouldn't mind getting some Beatles albums and some other random songs that everyone agrees on. I'm new to Rock band so I'm sure if we need to DL the export thing in the PSN store. If anyone is interested in joining please PM me or post. Once the group is full we can wrok out details and agree on some songs that we are interested in.

1.)combatrhombus
2.)OPEN
3.)OPEN
4.)OPEN
5.)OPEN

i have marvel vs capcom 2, street fighter alpha and rag doll kung fu also street fighter hd remix mortal kombat 2 and kof 99 up for gamesharing pm me if interested

[quote name='FusionHype']Would love to split for Turtles in Time. PM me and I'll send paypal. Also looking for recent Rock Band DLC.[/QUOTE]

See my post above for the RB dlc :D

I've asked a couple of people who posted about sharing Turtles in time but just wanted to make a post saying i'm interested in case they filled all the spots.

[quote name='lassiterb']Random Rock Band Songs Group 1 - 2 Slots Left!

Wanna buy a share of the following Rock Band songs? You can't beat 9 songs for 3.00!

Weezer Pack 2 (Jonas, Sweater Song, Pork n Beans) 5.49
Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc. 1.99
Billy Idol- Rebel Yell 1.99
Tom Petty- Runnin' Down a Dream 1.99
Freezepop Pack 1 2.99
(Get Ready 2 Rokk, Less Talk More Rokk, Science Genius Girl)

Total
: 14.50 (~3.00 apiece for 5 peeps)

Slots Available: 2
1. lassiterb
2. akmgmer
3. cule54
4. open
5. open

I realize this is a pretty eccentric list of songs, but I haven't bought any in awhile, and these are the ones I wanted after I went through the list of recent additions. I would also be willing to add a song to the list if someone wants something specific that I don't have.

PM me or post here if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in joining.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Turtles in Time got buttraped by IGN and Gamestop.

5.9 and 5.5 scores respectively.[/QUOTE]
:newbie: How many spots are open in that group??? Count me in bro!!

Just had a great trade with jman619! He paid & sent pw extremely fast after I paid! Thanks!

By the way, despite the low ass scores, its still a fun beat em up. Although I would never pay the full $10 for this game, $2 via gameshare was WELL worth it.

[quote name='IRHari']Just had a great trade with jman619! He paid & sent pw extremely fast after I paid! Thanks!

By the way, despite the low ass scores, its still a fun beat em up. Although I would never pay the full $10 for this game, $2 via gameshare was WELL worth it.[/QUOTE]

Sadly I got it on 360, and ps3. I didn't pay 10 for either one. I was able to get a cheap points card so on 360 it cost me 5 bucks, and 2 bucks on psn. Sadly I would have paid the 10 for it. I really like turtles. Although the game is fun. It could have been better.

I'm upset at how much they changed the music. I bought this game purely for the nostalgia, and I didn't get any of that. If they had only done a remake of the SNES version and not the arcade, I think it would've been that much better. I still really like the turtles too.

lassiterb I'll join. I dont like half of the songs but I like the other half lol. Shoot me a PM on the paypal addy and I ll send when you request it.

Fat princess, crash commando, wipeout hd, 13 rb songs and KZ 2 map pack

and i guess paypal.

looking for TMNT and FF crystal Defenders and games that have good rating.

Massive Random Gameshare Group

Well, up until now I have overlooked the fact that you can have a maximum of 16 user accounts on one PS3. Since I now have 13 accounts, I have to make the last few count, so I am forming a massive gameshare group to pick up all the titles I have missed that I want. Soon, I will be forming another group for future titles only, which receive a 75 or above on Metacritic (Games that receive a lower score can also be voted in). If you are interested in either group, let me know in a pm.

Massive Random Gameshare Group: Slots Available: 3

Games

The Last Guy 9.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed 9.99
Comet Crash 9.99
Megaman 9 9.99
Bomberman Ultra 9.99
Lumines Supernova 14.99
Worms 9.99
1942: Joint Strike 9.99
LittleBigPlanet PS3 Premium Theme 2.99
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer 9.99

Total:
98.00 (20.00/person for 5 members)

Members:
1. lassiterb
2. coleipoo
3. Sonichigh

I would prefer it if each member could provide a 20.00 psn card in order to buy the games, so I wouldn't have to pay the full amount out of pocket. If this is not feasible, I will also accept Paypal. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Psn is Alpha-Solidus and I'm

interested in :
Marvel Vs Capcom2
Wipeout HD Fury
Tekken DR online

I HAVE : Ratchet & Clack QFB
Medevil ps1
Super Stardust HD basic
Ragdoll Kung Fu

MVC2 OBTAINED, still interested in:

Wipeout HD Fury or Basic HD
Tekken DR online

HAVE: Super Stardust HD, Ratchet & Clank Future: QfB
Medievil ps1 and Ragdoll Kung Fu.

[quote name='lassiterb']Massive Random Gameshare Group

Well, up until now I have overlooked the fact that you can have a maximum of 16 user accounts on one PS3. Since I now have 13 accounts, I have to make the last few count, so I am forming a massive gameshare group to pick up all the titles I have missed that I want. Soon, I will be forming another group for future titles only, which receive a 75 or above on Metacritic (Games that receive a lower score can also be voted in). If you are interested in either group, let me know in a pm.

Games
The Last Guy 9.99
Comet Crash 9.99
Megaman 9 9.99
Bomberman Ultra 9.99
Lumines Supernova 14.99
Worms 9.99
[/QUOTE]

That's quite a random group. Why not just pick up the Capcom Super Pack, and add on from there, to keep the games somewhat related?

I'm starting a gameshare for the Capcom Super Pack, but will give preference to those who also want to add other Capcom titles like "Marvel vs. Capcom 2", "Megaman 9", "BC:Rearmed", and other favorites.

Here's the complete list of games:
* Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
* Flock!
* Age of Booty
* Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
* Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix
* Rocketmen: Axis of Evil with the It Came from Uranus pack included.

Cost will be around $20 if everyone wants to maximize the Capcom value, otherwise about $11.

Massive Random Gameshare Group: Slots Available: 4

Games

The Last Guy 9.99
Comet Crash 9.99
Megaman 9 9.99
Bomberman Ultra 9.99
Lumines Supernova 14.99
Worms 9.99

Total: 98.00 (20.00/person for 5 members)

Members:
1. lassiterb

I would prefer it if each member could provide a 20.00 psn card in order to buy the games, so I wouldn't have to pay the full amount out of pocket. If this is not feasible, I will also accept Paypal. Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]

I would be intrested in this group but I already got Worms .. =(

Well, up until now I have overlooked the fact that you can have a maximum of 16 user accounts on one PS3. Since I now have 13 accounts, I have to make the last few count, so I am forming a massive gameshare group to pick up all the titles I have missed that I want.QUOTE]

Is it possible to delete the user account then reenter that account when you want to play that game? I haven't done any gameshares yet so I don't know.

[quote name='Cornelius']That's quite a random group. Why not just pick up the Capcom Super Pack, and add on from there, to keep the games somewhat related?[/QUOTE]

I'm making my own super pack, plus I already have SFIIHD, Puzzle Fighter, WoTB, etc.

[quote name='Chaos Proxy']I would be intrested in this group but I already got Worms .. =([/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear you have worms, but look at it this way. That one game will only run you 2.00, and is only 1/10th of the pack. A small fee to have the convinience of all these games on 1 account. That is, if you want the others.

Starting a share for:

Fat Princess ($14.99)
TMNT Turtles in Time ($9.99)

Slots Available [4/5]
[$25.00/$12.50/$8.33/$6.25/$5.00]*

1]Major Morgan
2]
3]
4]
5]

*cost if paid by Paypal "GIFT". Otherwise must add Paypal fees to price.

I'm looking to get a couple of PSone classics through gameshare. Here are the ones.

Final Fantasy 7
1. Warlock TCK
2. RandyTsai

Bloody Roar
1. Warlock TCK
2. Tichua

Wild Arms
1. Warlock TCK
2. carpwrist
3. madcyantist

Silent Hill
1. Warlock TCK
2. RandyTsai

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Warlock TCK']I'm looking to get a couple of PSone classics through gameshare. Here are the ones.

Final Fantasy 7
1. Warlock TCK

Bloody Roar
1. Warlock TCK
2. Tichua

Wild Arms
1. Warlock TCK
2. carpwrist

Silent Hill
1. Warlock TCK
5.[/QUOTE]

add me in for ff7 and silent hill. anyway you can start a mortal kombat 2 group?

Currently own MvC2 with no sharers as of yet. So if anyone wants Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and would like to share me any of the DLC's I want below please PM so I can add you to the 4 available spots I have for MvC2.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Trade for spot in KZ2 DLC or $3/person)

Looking to start up:

Killzone 2 Bundled DLC ($2.50/person, if all spots fills)
1. tommyjaix

Fight Night Round 4 Character Unlock DLC ($1/person, if all spot fills)
1. tommyjaix

[quote name='Warlock TCK']I'm looking to get a couple of PSone classics through gameshare. Here are the ones.

Final Fantasy 7
1. Warlock TCK
2. RandyTsai

Bloody Roar
1. Warlock TCK
2. Tichua

Wild Arms
1. Warlock TCK
2. carpwrist
3. madcyantist

Silent Hill
1. Warlock TCK
2. RandyTsai
5.[/QUOTE]

Why would you waste four spots on your console when you could set up a long-term game share account?:cold:

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Why would you waste four spots on your console when you could set up a long-term game share account?:cold:[/QUOTE]

It's not going to be 4 separate accounts. Those 4 games are going on my account which I'll share. I've also done previous transactions with some of them so it wouldn't be like they're adding anything.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']It's not going to be 4 separate accounts. Those 4 games are going on my account which I'll share. I've also done previous transactions with some of them so it wouldn't be like they're adding anything.[/QUOTE]

LOL, put me in the first group then (Final Fantasy VII).

PS: This is not how gamesharing works.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']It's not going to be 4 separate accounts. Those 4 games are going on my account which I'll share. I've also done previous transactions with some of them so it wouldn't be like they're adding anything.[/QUOTE]

You do know it's 5 slots per account, not per game right. So between the 4 PS1 games you have listed your already full, and your own PS3 counts as one of the 5.

Edit: Oh. Hm.....

Then I take that back. Sorry. People who I've shared with already: we're still on.

Sorry to the others who wanted in. I don't want to waste people's account slots (or my own lol).

i got Fat princess, crash commando, wipeout hd, 13 rb songs and KZ 2 map pack

and i guess paypal.

looking for TMNT and FF crystal Defenders FFXII battle tanks and games that have good rating.

thank you for the offers. but i am looking for ACC with MULTIPLE GAMES

interested in:

Wipeout HD
Tekken DR online and
Lumines Supernova

HAVE: Super Stardust HD, Ratchet & Clank Future: QfB, Medievil (ps1) and Ragdoll Kung Fu.

I'm looking for FF7 psn gameshare, I live in Japan (though I'm from England), I have Battlefield 1943, Bomberman, Wipeout HD to trade, any of those games suit you I'd be happy to trade! They're from the Japanese PSN but they're all in English.

Please email me at [email protected] or just post here if you'd like to do the gameshare. Incase you're wondering my name is Rekka on the SomethingAwful forums / gamesharing thread there. So I've done this a few times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back