TMNT Turtles in Time ($9.99)

Slots Available [4/5]
[$25.00/$12.50/$8.33/$6.25/$5.00]*

1]Major Morgan
2]YellowStarS2000
3]
4]
5]

*cost if paid by Paypal "GIFT". Otherwise must add Paypal fees to price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YellowStarS2000']Fat Princess ($14.99)

Slots Available [4/5]

1]Major Morgan
2]YellowStarS2000
3]
4]
5]

*cost if paid by Paypal "GIFT". Otherwise must add Paypal fees to price.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in signing up for a slot.

[quote name='Splack']I'm interested in signing up for a slot.[/QUOTE]

is this for both Turtles in time and Fat Princess?
I only want fat princess if thats okay.

[quote name='DantheApe']lookin for an mvc2/capcom super pack group
lemme know[/QUOTE]

Got one going, and you'd be #4 if interested:

H) me
2) kobun @ SD
3) Brockothoko
4) DantheApe ???
5) OPEN!

Again, preference given to those who'd like to add more "value", though we'll keep it to $20 or less.

[quote name='major morgan']Starting a share for:

Fat Princess ($14.99)

Slots Available [4/5]

1]Major Morgan
2]
3]Be3fJerky
4]
5]

*cost if paid by Paypal "GIFT". Otherwise must add Paypal fees to price.[/QUOTE]

Hey add me in too, i want both games

So looks like so far the list is as follows:
Fat Princess ($14.99)

Slots Available [4/5]

1]Major Morgan
2]YellowStarS2000
3]Splack
4]Be3fJerky
5]

[quote name='T3kN']is this for both Turtles in time and Fat Princess?
I only want fat princess if thats okay.[/QUOTE]
It would be cheaper if you found just a Fat Princess share.
You can't pick and choose what you want in a share and pay less as a result.

[quote name='Raithwal']interested in:

Wipeout HD
Tekken DR online and
Lumines Supernova

HAVE: Super Stardust HD, Ratchet & Clank Future: QfB, Medievil (ps1) and Ragdoll Kung Fu.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Tekken DR +Online bundle too. Or any online fighters for that matter (MKII, etc).

Tekken anyone?:
1] Raithwal ?
2] Kobunicus
3]
4]
5]

Massive Random Gameshare Group

Well, up until now I have overlooked the fact that you can have a maximum of 16 user accounts on one PS3. Since I now have 13 accounts, I have to make the last few count, so I am forming a massive gameshare group to pick up all the titles I have missed that I want. Soon, I will be forming another group for future titles only, which receive a 75 or above on Metacritic (Games that receive a lower score can also be voted in). If you are interested in either group, let me know in a pm.

Group is now full! Awaiting payment.

Games

The Last Guy 9.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed 9.99
Comet Crash 9.99
Megaman 9 9.99
Bomberman Ultra 9.99
Lumines Supernova 14.99
Worms 9.99
1942: Joint Strike 9.99
LittleBigPlanet PS3 Premium Theme 2.99
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer 9.99

Total:
98.00 (20.00/person for 5 members)

Members:
1. lassiterb
2. coleipoo
3. Sonichigh
4. J Bling Blang
5. Banjora

I would prefer it if each member could provide a 20.00 psn card in order to buy the games, so I wouldn't have to pay the full amount out of pocket. If this is not feasible, I will also accept Paypal. Thanks for looking!

Looking For TMNT and MVC2. I will take any of the two for

Fat Princess
NBA Draft Columbine
Bomberman Ultra
Wipeout HD
Wild Arms 2
Final Fantasy 7
littleBIGPlanet Premimum Theme
Pixel Junk Monsters Premium Theme

I would be down for joining a long-term Fat Princess group. Looks like they'll be releasing some interesting DLC down the road - it'd be great to have one group to pick up the game now and pitching in on subsequent map/content releases down the road.

Fat Princess ($14.99)

Slots Available [Full!]

1]Major Morgan
2]YellowStarS2000
3]Splack
- paid
4]Be3fJerky
- paid
5]AkariK
- paid

PM's will be sent.

FYI guys, I will not have access to my PS3 until tomorrow night (PDT). So unless someone wants to volunteer as the host, it will have to wait until then.

[quote name='HustlerKid']Looking For TMNT and MVC2. I will take any of the two for

Fat Princess
NBA Draft Columbine
Bomberman Ultra
Wipeout HD
Wild Arms 2
Final Fantasy 7
littleBIGPlanet Premimum Theme
Pixel Junk Monsters Premium Theme[/QUOTE]

pm'd

i got Fat princess, crash commando, wipeout hd, 13 rb songs and KZ 2 map pack

and i guess paypal.

looking for TMNT and FF crystal Defenders FFXII battle tanks and games that have good rating.

thank you for the offers. but i am looking for ACC with MULTIPLE GAMES

[quote name='lassiterb']Massive Random Gameshare Group

Well, up until now I have overlooked the fact that you can have a maximum of 16 user accounts on one PS3. Since I now have 13 accounts, I have to make the last few count, so I am forming a massive gameshare group to pick up all the titles I have missed that I want. Soon, I will be forming another group for future titles only, which receive a 75 or above on Metacritic (Games that receive a lower score can also be voted in). If you are interested in either group, let me know in a pm.

Massive Random Gameshare Group: Slots Available: 1

Games

The Last Guy 9.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed 9.99
Comet Crash 9.99
Megaman 9 9.99
Bomberman Ultra 9.99
Lumines Supernova 14.99
Worms 9.99
1942: Joint Strike 9.99
LittleBigPlanet PS3 Premium Theme 2.99
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer 9.99

Total:
98.00 (20.00/person for 5 members)

Members:
1. lassiterb
2. coleipoo
3. Sonichigh
4. J Bling Blang

I would prefer it if each member could provide a 20.00 psn card in order to buy the games, so I wouldn't have to pay the full amount out of pocket. If this is not feasible, I will also accept Paypal. Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]

I want to point that while you have 13 accounts out of 15 used, the PS3 still has nearly another 5 years of PSN games to release. I suggest a long-term game share.

[quote name='major morgan']Fat Princess ($14.99)

Slots Available [Full!]

1]Major Morgan
2]YellowStarS2000
3]Splack
- paid
4]Be3fJerky
5]AkariK
- paid

PM's will be sent.

FYI guys, I will not have access to my PS3 until tomorrow night (PDT). So unless someone wants to volunteer as the host, it will have to wait until then.[/QUOTE]
Just in case, disregard that first PM I sent you, guess the system was slow or something, payment sent.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']I want to point that while you have 13 accounts out of 15 used, the PS3 still has nearly another 5 years of PSN games to release. I suggest a long-term game share.[/QUOTE]

This is a good point.

Would it work, or has someone had experience with, creating a larger CAG gameshare group (say, 10 members) where you'd buy a game every two-or-so weeks knowing you'll almost always get five users who want to split the cost?

With a long-term share, there will be those games that some don't want, or that they already have on XBLA, or they're just short on cash at the time. But offering the share to more people, the first five who respond to wanting the game can pay/download the game while allowing people to get more mileage out of one user name.

[quote name='fatboyjam']This is a good point.

Would it work, or has someone had experience with, creating a larger CAG gameshare group (say, 10 members) where you'd buy a game every two-or-so weeks knowing you'll almost always get five users who want to split the cost?

With a long-term share, there will be those games that some don't want, or that they already have on XBLA, or they're just short on cash at the time. But offering the share to more people, the first five who respond to wanting the game can pay/download the game while allowing people to get more mileage out of one user name.[/QUOTE]

No, this wouldn't work. Every username account is limited to 5 PS3. Once you hit that 5, no one else can download from the account.

[quote name='luan87us']I have 1 slot on Fat Princess and pain. Looking for Turtle in time, Invincible Tiger, MAG beta code.[/QUOTE]

PM me

[quote name='zenithyoda']No, this wouldn't work. Every username account is limited to 5 PS3. Once you hit that 5, no one else can download from the account.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - it seemed too obvious to not have been already done (if there's an angle, I can count on a CAG to find it).

That said, I'd be open to joining up with a long-term group focusing on PSN-exclusive games. PM me if interested.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']I want to point that while you have 13 accounts out of 15 used, the PS3 still has nearly another 5 years of PSN games to release. I suggest a long-term game share.[/QUOTE]

That is why in my first paragraph I wrote that after this share, my next group would be a long-term share group which would buy all titles on PSN that receive a 75 Metacritic score or higher, that are released after the group is formed (this score is negotiable, but it seems like a good cut-off point). This way, people wouldn't argue about what to buy. It seems like any game with a >75 Meta average is at least worth 2.00 (10.00/5). Higher priced titles would have to be voted on. Sound good?

Fat Princess ($14.99)

Slots Available [Full!]

1]Major Morgan
2]YellowStarS2000
3]Splack
- paid
4]Be3fJerky
- paid
5]AkariK
- paid

YellowstarS2000 couldn't wait the extra day to play Fat Princess so he went ahead and purchased both games. I'm exchanging PM's with him on making him the host now. One of us will PM you guys with login info.

I'm possibly looking for a long-term group that only dabbles* in PSN exclusives such as, but not limited to:

Fat Princess
Flower
The Last Guy
Flow
Wipeout HD

PM or post here if interested.

*Always wanted to use it in a post.

I am looking for a 5th member for a very long term group. We had a group of 5 but 1 member was only interested in certain games and not really building a collection. We are looking for someone that is interested in building up a collection and eventually hopefully getting a good majority of the games that are out and will be coming out. We have 4 members already who are good on making payments and we usually pick up 2-3 games a month. There must be atleast 3 votes for us to pick up a game and it is $10 a month. So if your looking for a secure long term group send me a PM.

[quote name='starmask2k3']would like to start a movie and tv show one[/QUOTE]

Does that work the same way? If so I may be interested, but I'm picky about what I'd actually pay for.

If you buy a TV show can you get it off the PS3 or is it playable only there?

[quote name='WiiNet']Does that work the same way? If so I may be interested, but I'm picky about what I'd actually pay for.

If you buy a TV show can you get it off the PS3 or is it playable only there?[/QUOTE]

yeah and its playable on anything

We have a share building for the Capcom Super Pack, as well as other Capcom games like MvC2, MegaMan9, and BC:Rearmed. Cost is $11 for the basic pack (due to sales tax), or up to $20 if we add in other premium Capcom games like I just mentioned. So far we have:

H) me
2) kobunicus
3) Brockothoko
4) DantheApe
5) OPEN!

Preference given to those who'd like to add more "value" over the basic pack. PM if interested!

[quote name='luan87us']I have 1 slot on Fat Princess and pain. Looking for Turtle in time, Invincible Tiger, MAG beta code.[/QUOTE]
Also interested in Wipeout HD

[quote name='lassiterb']Fifty thousand dollars![/QUOTE]

Dr.%20Evil.jpg

[quote name='wiinet']what kind of file is it? How is it playable on anything if there is drm?[/quote]

mp4

Can anyone else confirm that TV shows/movies work the same way as game downloads? And how do you move shows from your PS3 to your computer then to an iPod?

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, whatsup? I am hosting two game shares on SD with a few slots available, and know some of you might want to be a part of this. Let me know via PM if you are interested.

Burnout Paradise Trophy-Ho Complete Collection
Includes: Full Game with Cagney & Bikes, Party Pack, Big Surf Island, Cops and Robbers, Legendary Cars Pack, Boost Specials Pack, Toy Jensen P12 and Toy Bike.
This share alone will allow you to get all 98 trophies! (1 Platinum, 4 Gold, 28 Silver and 65 Bronze)
NOTES: You do NOT need the other Toy cars for trophies.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]H) TigerLust (Complete)
2) SD: sharpman (Complete)
3) SD: twukken (Complete)
4) Banjora[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Complete)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5) SD: soratsorat[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Complete)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Bulk Buy #9 - Age of Booty, Flower, Buzz! Junior: RoboJam, Linger In Shadows, LittleBigPlanet Dynamic Theme[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Sign up and vote for all the ones you want - all games will be shared on the same account! Hopefully those of us in the share will all agree on more games down the road and add them to the same account as well.
[/FONT] H) TigerLust (All)
2) veekay (All except Flower)
3) niscii (All)
4) OPEN!
5) OPEN!

[FONT=&quot]Let me know via PM if you are interested[/FONT].

I would be interested in whether there would be a DRM issue with the movies/tv shows also. Can't believe they'd let ya get away with it but then again they let us gameshare so I guess anything is possible. Sorry starmask2k3 I'm not trying to question you, just honestly surprised at it.

Banjora, thanks for the payment and welcome to the Burnout Paradise share (e-mailed you the info).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back