CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lassiterb']Chelosera91, your inbox is full. I had a couple suggestions for the long-term group.

First of all, I think we should have a system where we buy all new games that get a certain Metacritic rating so we won't have to vote (or argue) on every single game that comes out. I was thinking if Metacritic score is 75 or more, it is an automatic buy. We can also vote on games that receive a worse score.

Secondly, I don't like the idea of buying older games, even if a new game doesn't come out every month. I have pretty much all of the PSN games currently that I want (~45) so any older games we would purchase I would already have. This is why I liked the idea of a long-term group for ONLY new games.

Hope you consider my suggestions, and thanks for starting the group so I didn't have to![/QUOTE]

My inbox is now empty. I like the 2 suggestions and you're right about not buying crappy games. Here's hope for some kick ass games this fall/winter!

[quote name='floormat']intrested as well. i wonder if i'll have to buy the main games as well again to used the expansion packs? probably...[/QUOTE]

Yes, you need to have the retail game to use the expansion packs.

Has anybody from North America gameshared the European version of Trine and does it work on their PS3? I have heard stories that it might be incompatible with North American TV sets (I play with a Standard Definition T.V.) so I don't want to download and then find out I can't play it. If so, I have been given an offer for Trine in return for two other games that I buy and then allow him to download on my account.

You should probably wait for Trine to come out in NA, seriously it'll definitely come out soon. Patience my friend. I have foreseen it.

Broken Steel is out! We desperately need a Fallout3 DLC group, 10.00 each for all 5 packs is a steal. If anyone starts one, sign me up. I would, but...

I got $6.40 on my account and have no credit card yet. So if any older members want to add another $3.60 to the account to buy the zombie game (or any other $10 game) please pm me. That account also has the last warhawk DLC pack, WaW MP3 and 2 RB songs.

Want:
Silent Hill
Resident Evil 1
Supper Puzzle Fighter
Shatter
God of War LBP DLC

Have:
flOw and expansion pack
Batman Dem Bones and Crime Alley maps
Crash Bandicoot 2
Burn Zombie Burn
BF1943

Also have the Uncharted 2 demo, but not sure if anyone else can download it though. Along with that, got the inFAMOUS Cole sackboy, and monsters pack.
PM on here to talk

Is there anyone looking to sell their slot in a Fat Princess share group or is there an open group available?

Also selling my slot in a Penny Arcade EP1 & 2 group. $6 (if you can gift, $6.49 if you can't)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hostile']Is there anyone looking to sell their slot in a Fat Princess share group or is there an open group available?[/QUOTE]

LONG TERM TROPHY GROUP!
(listed on SD as Bulk Buy #9)
All games will be shared on the same account!.
This requires you to want to have games added long term.
Any game with enough votes will be added to the group share.
Games with enough votes, that will be shared right away: Age of Booty, fl0w Bundle, Fat Princess, Flower, Linger In Shadows.
We are voting on other current & future releases: Crystal Defenders, Fat Princess DLC, PixelJunk Shooter, Prince of Persia DLC, Trine, PSN sales of the week.

LAST OPEN SLOT!

Please read the spoiler for full info before you sign up - PM me your e-mail, and votes for any games you want.

[FONT="]Who is in this group so far[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]--------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT="]1) TigerLust[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]2) soratsorat (from SD)[/FONT]
[FONT="]3) niscii (from SD)[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]4) maksikk (from SD)[/FONT]
[FONT="]5) [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][COLOR=Red]LAST OPEN SLOT![/COLOR][/B][SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]There can only be five (5) of us in this group including myself.[/FONT]

[FONT="]PSN Games PLEASE VOTE:
-------------------------------- (Game Category, IGN Rating, price per person) [Votes] {Notes}
This weeks sale:
Droplitz (Puzzle, IGN 7.5, was $2/ea this week $1/ea) [Tiger, niscii] {1 week sale}
Brain Challenge (Puzzle, IGN 7.2, was $2/ea this week $1/ea) [--] {1 week sale, rating below 7.5}
Brain Challenge Expansion Pack (this week $0.40/ea) [--] {1 week sale, NO additional DLC trophies}

Games we are for sure BUYING (as they have 3 or more votes):
Age of Booty (Strategy, IGN 7.5, $2/ea) [Tiger, Sorat, niscii, maksikk]
fl0w Bundle (Art Action, IGN 7.6, $1.80/ea) [Tiger, Sorat, niscii]
Fat Princess (Action, IGN 9.0, $3/ea) [Tiger, Sorat, niscii, maksikk]
Flower (Art Action, IGN 9.0, $2/ea) [Tiger, Sorat, niscii]
Linger In Shadows (Interactive Art, IGN N/A, $0.75/ea) [Tiger, Sorat, niscii]
[Currently $9.55/ea]

Current Releases to consider:
Crystal Defenders (Strategy, IGN 7.5, $2/ea) [Tiger, Sorat]
High Velocity Bowling (Sports, IGN 7.5, $2/ea) [Sorat, niscii]
LittleBigPlanet Dynamic Theme (Dynamic Sackboy!, $0.75/ea) [Tiger, niscii] {Note: Theme, not a game}
Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC (Platform, IGN 7.8, $2/ea) [Tiger, niscii] {Note: Requires Disc-game}
REMOVED: Games with only one vote (3on3 NHL, Bejeweled 2, Buzz! Junior, Wheel of Fortune)

Future Releases, vote to purchase game upon release (IGN ratings N/A till release):
Fat Princess: Fat Pork DLC (Action) [Tiger, niscii]
PixelJunk Shooter (PixelJunk is always just amazing, assume $2/ea) [Tiger]
Trine (Fantasy Action, Platinum Trophy, assume $4/ea when released to USA) [Tiger]
PSN sale of the week (depending on the title of course) [vote when on sale...][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]

Question And Answers[/FONT]
[FONT="]--------------------------- If it says "I", it is TigerLust ;)[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]1. Who will be responsible for the setting up the account?[/FONT]
[FONT="]I will be responsible for setting up the new account, collecting the money from the group, purchases, sharing, etc.[/FONT]

[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]2. Will we share PSP, costumes, avatars, themes, songs, DLC, etc?[/FONT]
[FONT="]No PSP games. No exceptions, ever.[/FONT][/B][FONT="] BTW, you can NOT share full games on a PSP GO.[/FONT]
[FONT="]No Costume packs[/FONT][/B][FONT="]. A good reason for this is the endless supply of costumes for LBP, which is a mad fun game, but how many costumes can you wear at once anyhow? So no to this.[/FONT]
[FONT="]No Themes or avatars[/FONT][/B][FONT="]. I know I opened this can of worms by adding LBP Dynamic theme, and only did so as a one-time Dynamic Theme for us to vote on. You can only have one theme/avatar at a time, so we should never buy more than one. [/FONT]
[FONT="]DLC for a PSN game[/FONT][/B][FONT="] will only be voted on if we buy/bought the game too. (Such as Fat Princess, we are buying game and voting on DLC.)[/FONT]
[FONT="]No DLC for a disc-game if the DLC is available on a disc.[/FONT][/B][FONT="] Examples are the DLC included on LBP GOTY and Fallout3 GOTY (which includes all five DLC for the game). Buy/Rent/Trade for the disc with DLC is a far better option than sharing it![/FONT]
[FONT="]No DLC or songs for a disc-game with endless amount of DLC[/FONT][/B][FONT="] (such as Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Singstar).[/FONT]
[FONT="]DLC for a disc-game[/FONT][/B][FONT="] that is neither available on a disc (disqualifying Fallout3) and is not re-released on PSN (disqualifying Warhawk, Burnout Paradise) can be voted on (such as Prince of Persia DLC).[/FONT]

[FONT="]3. How will we determine what games to buy?[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]We will strongly push Trophy games with high ratings, and add cool PSN sales of the week, it is by no means limited to that.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Anyone in the group can let me know a game they want added to the list.[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]The group (us) will take votes on whether or not which game to buy.[/FONT]
[FONT="]I will keep a list of who wants what, and e-mail it to the group occasionally for voting.[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]If 3 of the 5 want it, it is bought as a group. (see next question to cover your fears)[/FONT]
[FONT="]If only two of us want it, the 2 can optionally each pay 50% if they want.[/FONT]

[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]4. But why should I pay for a game if I did not vote for it? WTF?[/FONT]
[FONT="]Yeah, I know. You are actually 100% right![/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]How often do you think practically speaking you will ever find a group that has all the people agreeing to add a game?[/FONT]
[FONT="]It hardly happens, because usually one person has the game already, or thinks it sucks.[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]I bet that some of the games I already own will also be voted for by three others, and I will have to pay 1/5 again.[/FONT]
[FONT="]But I am also sure it is worth it to have a solid group, and all new games going forward will not be pre-owned by anyone.[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]Simply, if you want in this group, you accept that occasionally you won't care for one we add, but chances are MOST you will like.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Heck, you are one of the five voting for the game![/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]The bright side is: you don’t need to go hunting for a group each time a new game comes out.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Also, you can have a max of 16 account on your PSN, and this share will allow you to stay under that limit.[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]NOTE: If you are still angry about this, then this is NOT the share for you. Flame me via PM if it makes your ego feel better.[/FONT]

[FONT="]5. How do I send payment?[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]You have three options, pick whichever YOU prefer:[/FONT]
[FONT="]a) Send exact amount using PayPal, be sure to mark it as "Personal", instead of "Purchase". Also choose "Gift", as this is the only way to avoid PayPal fees. No CC for this option, must be funded with either your PayPal balance or bank withdrawal. If this is too complicated, pick another option…[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]b) Send PayPal "Purchase" amount WITH added surcharge. As an example, instead of $10, it would be $10.66 (I will e-mail you the amount each time). This can be funded with CC or whatever (PayPal "Purchase" charge is currently the same regardless of the source of payment.)[/FONT]
[FONT="]c) Send me an unused PSN Card code that will be used to add funds to the account. I will also keep track of how much credit you have left before you need to send another.[/FONT]

[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="]6. How much do we have to pay for one game?[/FONT]
[FONT="]Each of us will pay 1/5 of the current price. (example $20 = $4/ea).[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=PaleGreen][FONT="][The initial list of titles is around $50, so it is around $10/ea.][/FONT]
[FONT="]As we vote and add games, you will be asked to contribute whatever your additional share is.[/FONT]

We have one available slot in our long term/trophy enabled sharing group (all CAG members and CAG member preferred), if you're interested, please reply to this post or PM me.

Again, it's $41.50 to join and you'll be getting the following games:

Heavy Weapons
Bomberman Ultra
Gunstar Heroes
Crash commando
Punisher: No Mercy
Battlefield: 1943
Flock
Savage Moon
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
NAMCO Museum Essentials
Shatter
Fat Princess
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Smash Cars
TMNT™: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Battle Tanks
ZEN Pinball

Battlefield: 1943
Shatter
Fat Princess
Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Is it possible to get these games for 13$?

[quote name='Thetoxic360']Battlefield: 1943
Shatter
Fat Princess
Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Is it possible to get these games for 13$?
[/QUOTE]

Thetoxic360, its my share (position) in the group that is being sold, and all of the games are tied to a single account, so unfortunately they cannot be split up, you'd have to buy in for all of them.

I am seriously thinking of buying in but I just have a few questions first. You mentioned that you only get 5 shares per account not purchase. So if I bought one game...lets say fat princess, and I share it with 5 people. Than I buy another game. I can't share it with anyone else but those 5 people? Also, I went and activated a $20 card on my personal account cause I didn't realize this and it would really help in my decision to buy in. Is it at all transferable to another account?

[quote name='TylDurden']I am seriously thinking of buying in but I just have a few questions first. You mentioned that you only get 5 shares per account not purchase. So if I bought one game...lets say fat princess, and I share it with 5 people. Than I buy another game. I can't share it with anyone else but those 5 people? Also, I went and activated a $20 card on my personal account cause I didn't realize this and it would really help in my decision to buy in. Is it at all transferable to another account?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I believe once you give 4 ppl your account only those 4 people u can share with.

[quote name='TylDurden']I am seriously thinking of buying in but I just have a few questions first. You mentioned that you only get 5 shares per account not purchase. So if I bought one game...lets say fat princess, and I share it with 5 people. Than I buy another game. I can't share it with anyone else but those 5 people? Also, I went and activated a $20 card on my personal account cause I didn't realize this and it would really help in my decision to buy in. Is it at all transferable to another account?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, once money is in your account, it cannot be transferred to another account. A single PSN account can only be activated on 5 different PS3s. So the 5 people that register that account on their PS3 will be able to play ALL the games purchased on that account. If you wanted to share individual games, then you'd need to create sep. PSN accounts for each one, and add money to those individual accounts. A PS3 can be de-registered and a new one can be registered on that account if someone ever wanted to leave your group.

so how bout transerable funds? and if I were to join the group there's some older games on I'm interested in not on the list. Must have games so I'm assuming people on the list got them outside the group. Mainly Flower, Ratchet & Clank, Siren, Wipeout HD ect. You know, PSN must haves.

Well crap, I would totally be in if I only had to scrounge up $20 more but $40 on top of my already $20 on my account. I'll have to think about that. Hopefully it doesn't fill up to fast.

Does anybody have one of these games on a personal account in the group to sweeten the deal?

Flower
Ratchet & Clank
Siren
Wipeout HD

I would buy-in in a sec if a couple of those were there.

Loooooooong-Term PSN Gameshare Group- Group Full!

This group is for NEW PSN games only! We will be buying new PSN titles, as well as DLC for those titles. We will NOT be buying any PSN title released before Zombie Apocalypse (our first title) or PS One classics.

If a title is released and receives a Metacritic score of 75 or above, it is an automatic buy (unless everyone in the group doesn't want it for some reason). If a game receives a worse meta-score than 75, it may still be purchased if the majority of the group wants it, and the game receives at least a 3/5 vote to purchase it. DLC for any title we purchase must be voted on, regardless of the score it receives (if it even receives one).

If you are not planning on sticking with this group for the long haul, then please do not join, as then you will have to sell your share to someone else and de-activate your account. Any replacement party will have to be voted on by the rest of the group.

Members - Group Full!

1. chelosera91
2. lassiterb
3. RandyTsai

4. DantheApe
5. happy

Our first purchase will be Zombie Apocalypse, released on 9/24. Each member must pay 10.00 via Paypal to get started, or provide a PSN code. After the groups' funds are depleted, another contribution will be required. We may increase the price to 20.00 for the next collection depending on how fast the initial 50.00 runs out.

Please pm me or chelosera91 (he will be setting up the account) if you are interested in joining.

I wouldn't pay 10.00 for Zombie Apocalypse, but the demo is fun, and I think it is well worth a 2.00 share. The IGN review is judging the game at a 10.00 price point. It all comes down to how much you like killing zombies (LOVE IT) and whether or not you already have Burn Zombie Burn.

I wouldn't pay 10.00 for Zombie Apocalypse, but the demo is fun, and I think it is well worth a 2.00 share. The IGN review is judging the game at a 10.00 price point. It all comes down to how much you like killing zombies (LOVE IT) and whether or not you already have Burn Zombie Burn.

[quote name='lassiterb'] The IGN review is judging the game at a 10.00 price point.[/QUOTE]

That would usually mean that they are cutting it some slack by saying "its not $60 good but for $10 I give it a 9/10. if they are saying its not even worth your $10 than it must be very personal taste specific.

I think the demo of Zombie apocalypse was really fun. Though the game can be make really easy if you can find the right spot to camp. But if you like challenges you can always stay around the field and try to avoid the zombies.
Anyway back to topic I would like to join a group for Zombie Apocalypse or making my own group. PM me if you're interested ($2 a share is well worth it for this game)

[quote name='TylDurden']Does anybody have one of these games on a personal account in the group to sweeten the deal?

Flower
Ratchet & Clank
Siren
Wipeout HD

I would buy-in in a sec if a couple of those were there.[/QUOTE]

The long-term trophy group I am starting up with one slot left starts with:
[FONT="]Age of Booty (Strategy, IGN 7.5, $2/ea)
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT="]Droplitz (Puzzle, IGN 7.5, $1/ea}{on sale this week}
[/FONT]
[FONT="] fl0w Bundle (Art Action, IGN 7.6, $1.80/ea)
Fat Princess (Action, IGN 9.0, $3/ea)
Flower (Art Action, IGN 9.0, $2/ea)
Linger In Shadows (Interactive Art, IGN N/A, $0.75/ea)
The total buy in for all the above games is either a) $10.55 PayPal personal/gift b) [/FONT]
$11.25 PayPal purchase[cc is ok] or c) PSN card(s) with over $10.55 balance (the additional will go towards your share of the games we vote on in the future).

Hi, as I bought Fallout 3 UK version but cannot pay with my french credit card on the UK Store, I'd like to get the Fallout 3 DLC Broken Steel, I'm willing to pay 10€ (8£) by Paypal to get it. Thanks

[quote name='TigerLust']The long-term trophy group I am starting up with one slot left starts with:
[FONT="]Age of Booty (Strategy, IGN 7.5, $2/ea)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT="]Droplitz (Puzzle, IGN 7.5, $1/ea}{on sale this week}[/FONT]

[FONT="]fl0w Bundle (Art Action, IGN 7.6, $1.80/ea)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3][FONT="]Fat Princess (Action, IGN 9.0, $3/ea)[/FONT]

[FONT="][COLOR=red]Flower (Art Action, IGN 9.0, $2/ea)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT="]Linger In Shadows (Interactive Art, IGN N/A, $0.75/ea)[/FONT]

[FONT="]The total buy in for all the above games is either a) $10.55 PayPal personal/gift b) [/FONT]
$11.25 PayPal purchase[cc is ok] or c) PSN card(s) with over $10.55 balance (the additional will go towards your share of the games we vote on in the future).[/QUOTE]

Hi, I'm kinda interested in a long term group. I don't buy many PSN games, very few in fact. How often and how serious is this group? I would like a dedicated group but don't need every game that comes out, just the reaaaly good ones. is anyone in the group intersted in the previous ones I mentioned? If not thats cool. I think I'm putting together a temporary group for those 3.

Wipeout
Ratchet/clank
Siren

So one more question...is it 5 activations or downloads. say for some odd reason you've had to redownload stuff from your psn account, is that one of the shares reused or will the same activation be able to redownload it as many times as needed?

[quote name='TylDurden']Hi, I'm kinda interested in a long term group. I don't buy many PSN games, very few in fact. How often and how serious is this group? I would like a dedicated group but don't need every game that comes out, just the reaaaly good ones. is anyone in the group intersted in the previous ones I mentioned? [/QUOTE]
Hey Tyler,

The goal of the group is to buy new PSN games that a) has high ratings b) feels like a good price c) support trophies. We will also vote on PSN sales of the week that match our standards as well. It is by no means limited to that ~ anyone in the group can let me know a game they want added to the list. Any game that gets majority vote (3 out of 5) is bought.

I don't expect us to go too crazy with purchases, the above list should keep us all busy for quite some time. If you are in, please PM me your e-mail so I can e-mail you along with the rest of the group (and as part of the group, the three games you want will be voted on too).

As banjora said, you can re-download it as many times as you want as long as your using the same PS3 as you originally did. Also, while I haven't done it myself, apparently you can go into XMB account management and de-authorize your old PS3, and that add that account to a new PS3 (such as if you buy a slim), and then re-download everything again.

PS to banjora: hope you are enjoying Burnout Paradise!

I'm going to start a Fallout 3 DLC share. I'm getting Broken Steel now and the rest of the DLC with it comes out. 10$ a share for all 5 packs. PM if interested.

im wondering if when the fallout goty comes out will it have the 5 dlc packs on the disc ro will it prompt u to download them and add them to your download history. IF so i'd just rent it through gamefly or blockbuster and then buy a cheaper older copy of fallout. Also same question for LBP and the extra dlc for it.

Hi, I got a question bout gamesharing.

First of all I was sharing with my friend and all of a sudden I got a BSOD on the PS3, didn't know it was possible, but it happened, and it reset EVERYTHING!

My screen name is now USER1 and I can't seem to change it and going to any other account will not transfer my saves and such. Also, it says something about copyright protection when I try to play a game that I've downloaded off my friend. Is it possible to resolve this issue or do I have to call Sony and see if they will try and do something for once?

Thanks.

[quote name='spike32']Hi, I got a question bout gamesharing.

First of all I was sharing with my friend and all of a sudden I got a BSOD on the PS3, didn't know it was possible, but it happened, and it reset EVERYTHING!

My screen name is now USER1 and I can't seem to change it and going to any other account will not transfer my saves and such. Also, it says something about copyright protection when I try to play a game that I've downloaded off my friend. Is it possible to resolve this issue or do I have to call Sony and see if they will try and do something for once?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Log onto user1, press triangle while over the icon for user1 and you can rename it to your own name. Your saves will then work again.

To resolve the copyright problem just log back onto your friends account, start the download again.

[quote name='Dammenion']Log onto user1, press triangle while over the icon for user1 and you can rename it to your own name. Your saves will then work again.

To resolve the copyright problem just log back onto your friends account, start the download again.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, thanks a bunch it worked great. Of course when I pressed triangle over the icon before and selected details I didn't notice you could change the name, silly me :roll: Re-downloading one of the games worked as well :D Thanks a bunch, I was getting worried there.

[quote name='spike32']Hey man, thanks a bunch it worked great. Of course when I pressed triangle over the icon before and selected details I didn't notice you could change the name, silly me :roll: Re-downloading one of the games worked as well :D Thanks a bunch, I was getting worried there.[/QUOTE]

Glad it worked out for you. I had a similar problem when I had to replace my system with the User1 problem.

Hey, looking for people to join my gameshare:

Zombie Apocalypse
TMNT: Turtles in Time Reshelled
Final Fantasy VII
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

i think each is ten, so it would come down to $8 per person. thanks

[quote name='rajin']I'm going to start a Fallout 3 DLC share. I'm getting Broken Steel now and the rest of the DLC with it comes out. 10$ a share for all 5 packs. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested, thanks.

[quote name='ohboy10451']NO and never will be[/QUOTE]

I've seen conflicting reports. Some say no while others say yes, but that only one PSN account can be tied to a PSP at a time.

[quote name='Kanik']I've seen conflicting reports. Some say no while others say yes, but that only one PSN account can be tied to a PSP at a time.[/QUOTE]

The part with only one PSN account can be activated on a PSP at one time is indeed true, since I have to annoyingly delete and activate different accounts when I want to play a game that I got from my main account and play Rock Band Unplugged which I got all the DLC from my RBU DLC Group. For now I know for sure that PSP DLC can be shared.

I checked the recent UMD legacy titles and the last PSN exclusive (Unbound Saga) and they are indeed missing the part in their description that states that the content may be activated on up to 5 consoles, which means that they can not be shared. Though I thought for sure that I did share Beats when that was first released, so I am assuming that UMD titles will not be sharable and that some PSN exclusive titles may be sharable, though that could only be for past releases, and all future releases could be locked to one console.

When it comes to PSP Minis I guess we will have to wait till Thursday to find out about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back