Zombie Apocalypse
God of War LBP DLC

Have:
flOw and expansion pack
Batman Dem Bones and Crime Alley maps
Crash Bandicoot 2
Burn Zombie Burn
BF1943

Also have the Uncharted 2 demo, but not sure if anyone else can download it though. Along with that, got the inFAMOUS Cole sackboy, and monsters pack.
PM on here to talk

[quote name='finsfan0210']im wondering if when the fallout goty comes out will it have the 5 dlc packs on the disc ro will it prompt u to download them and add them to your download history. IF so i'd just rent it through gamefly or blockbuster and then buy a cheaper older copy of fallout. Also same question for LBP and the extra dlc for it.[/QUOTE]

The LBP GOTY has the DLC on the disc. Yay for not taking up space on the HD.

[quote name='Kanik']I've seen conflicting reports. Some say no while others say yes, but that only one PSN account can be tied to a PSP at a time.[/QUOTE]

When I say no I'm referring to the actual PSP "games." Would not be surprised if the minis can be shared

I like to start up a group for Zombie Apocalypse. This is a one time group. Further purchases are to be considered in the future. PM me if you're interested. I think $2 for this game is way worth it.

The cost is $2.00 a share ($2.50 paypal if not through gift)

1) luan87us
2)
3)
4)
5)

Slots available: 4/5

[quote name='brewer']The part with only one PSN account can be activated on a PSP at one time is indeed true, since I have to annoyingly delete and activate different accounts when I want to play a game that I got from my main account and play Rock Band Unplugged which I got all the DLC from my RBU DLC Group. For now I know for sure that PSP DLC can be shared.

I checked the recent UMD legacy titles and the last PSN exclusive (Unbound Saga) and they are indeed missing the part in their description that states that the content may be activated on up to 5 consoles, which means that they can not be shared. Though I thought for sure that I did share Beats when that was first released, so I am assuming that UMD titles will not be sharable and that some PSN exclusive titles may be sharable, though that could only be for past releases, and all future releases could be locked to one console.

When it comes to PSP Minis I guess we will have to wait till Thursday to find out about them.[/QUOTE]

I just looked through the list of PSP games on the PSN store and noticed that about half of them say "can support up to 5 psp systems" while the other half don't. Those that do say that it supports up to 5 psp systems include: Echochrome, Untold Legends, Patapon 2, Beats, etc.

[quote name='Kanik']I just looked through the list of PSP games on the PSN store and noticed that about half of them say "can support up to 5 psp systems" while the other half don't. Those that do say that it supports up to 5 psp systems include: Echochrome, Untold Legends, Patapon 2, Beats, etc.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, guess that means that the older releases still included the option for sharing, and its only the newer releases have it taken out. Guess they realized that they would lose out on a nice bit of money if all the brand new games were sharable with the PSP Go coming. Nice find.

[quote name='rajin']I'm going to start a Fallout 3 DLC share. I'm getting Broken Steel now and the rest of the DLC with it comes out. 10$ a share for all 5 packs. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Oh Rajin, got your PM and i replied... i forgot to ask, this is for the US right? I don't want to assume it's for the US (i saw another UK Fallout 3 DCL group here).

[quote name='luan87us']I like to start up a group for Zombie Apocalypse. This is a one time group. Further purchases are to be considered in the future. PM me if you're interested. I think $2 for this game is way worth it.

The cost is $2.00 a share ($2.50 paypal if not through gift)

1) luan87us
2)
3)
4)
5)

Slots available: 4/5[/QUOTE]

No one interested in this game at all?

[quote name='Serpentor']Oh Rajin, got your PM and i replied... i forgot to ask, this is for the US right? I don't want to assume it's for the US (i saw another UK Fallout 3 DCL group here).[/QUOTE]

It's the US DLC, bought a share from him yesterday.

[quote name='Serpentor']Oh Rajin, got your PM and i replied... i forgot to ask, this is for the US right? I don't want to assume it's for the US (i saw another UK Fallout 3 DCL group here).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got your PM. Yes, US version.

There's one more spot available if anyone else wants in.

[quote name='luan87us']No one interested in this game at all?[/QUOTE]

Not that no one interested, just that most of us have a group which already purchased the game...

I like the game by the way, it's mindlessly fun. The Grandmas always get me though, tough cookies :bomb:

Zombie Apocalypse Group:

$2.00 per slot ($2.50 if paypal without gift)

1) luan87us
2) xfyre
3) jgiovanni
4)
5)

Available slots: 2/5

Yes let get this started. I want to slaughter some zombie.

I want to buy OutRun Online Arcade but apparently my credit card doesn't work either in Europe or Hong Kong (which recently got the game) so I would like to know if any Europeans have a slot available for me. In return, I'll buy any game up to $19.99 CAN in return. I'm going to buy Trine if it ever comes out and there are a few others like Marvel Capcom 2, TMNT:Re-Shelled, Cuboid, Magic Ball and GT1 and Final Fantasy Tactics that I'd be willing to buy now.

If anybody can help, please PM me. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to do a share for a big game buy. Combination of PSN and PS1 classics.
PM if interested. Looking to get paid via PSN card, as I don't use paypal,

Super Puzzle Fighter 2: 9.99
Zombie Apocalypse: 9.99
TMNT:RS:9.99
Silent Hill:5.99
RE1:9.99
Flower:9.99
Pixel Junk Eden:9.99
Smash Cars:9.99
Wolfenstein 3d:4.99
Crash Bandicoot:5.99
Spyro:5.99
Noby Noby Boy: 4.99

97.88 is the total, so I'll need $20 from everyone interested.

1. J Bling Blang

[quote name='rajin']Thanks, got your PM. Yes, US version.

There's one more spot available if anyone else wants in.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to join this :) How much is it so far?
Thanks.

anyone got a share of Prince of Persia epilogue I could snag for like $2 or something? Lemme know, we can also work out a trade if you like.

well, since not many people got 3 on 3 NHL arcade or are willing to share, I might just buy the game myself if there are enough people interested. Please let me know.

I'm back in the PS3 world again. Looking for a group. I don't want to join a group that's going to buy everything under the sun, but one that's selective.

If I'm not mistakened I believe the PSP Go games are able to be split between 5 PSP systems as long as the systems are associated with one account?

The burning question for all of us here in this thread:
Can you gameshare PSP games up to five systems? (Excluding PSP minis)

Yes you can tagout... I think we'll see some PSP game sharing posts in the next few days. I want to know if the PSP Minis can be shared...

Zombie Apocalypse Group:

1) luan87us
2) xfyre
3) jgiovanni
4) hero101
5)

Available slots: 1/5

1 more person to get this started!

[quote name='tagout']The burning question for all of us here in this thread:
Can you gameshare PSP games up to five systems? (Excluding PSP minis)
[/QUOTE]

When you find out, let me know. There are definitely a few that I'm on the fence about right now, and am interested in but I might not be willing to pay full price to own alone...

Instead of being paranoid little pansies, someone man the hell up and take a shot on a couple of these UMD/Mini games. Jesus. It's getting pathetic. I would have done it already if I owned a PSP.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Instead of being paranoid little pansies, someone man the hell up and take a shot on a couple of these UMD/Mini games. Jesus. It's getting pathetic. I would have done it already if I owned a PSP.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't own one either. Mine's coming in the mail tonight after work haha. But I wouldn't mind if someone handled it before then.

You shouldn't have to purchase to find out if the PSP games and mini's are sharable, just look at the bottom of the description in the PS Store. If it states that the software can be activated on 5 systems, then it is sharable. If it doesn't then your out of luck.

We know from past releases for the PSP on the PS store that the older UMD and PSN games are indeed sharable with the newer releases in the last month or so are not. All PSP DLC, at the moment, is sharable.

looking to buy in on any UK Fallout dlc shares going. Also wanting to pay someone for fat princess,tmnt,motorstorm PR dlc,tmnt,wipeout hd fury, if anybody is interested

I'll join!

Zombie Apocalypse Group:

1) luan87us
2) xfyre
3) jgiovanni
4) hero101
5) YellowStarS2000

Available slots: 0/5

alright so I finally figure out the password of my old PSN account with Tekken 5(non online). I can trade this for just about any game(would love to get 3 on 3 NHL though). Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can the PSP games be shareable if:
Doesn't the PSP/PSPgo you want to download them have to be linked to the PS3 with the PSN account containing the titles?
If so aren't you only able to link one PSP/PSPgo to a PS3?

Zombie Apocalypse Group:

1) luan87us
2) xfyre
3) jgiovanni
4) hero101
5) YellowStarS2000

Group is full. Member will be PM/Email on payment info. Thanks you!

[quote name='Romis']How can the PSP games be shareable if:
Doesn't the PSP/PSPgo you want to download them have to be linked to the PS3 with the PSN account containing the titles?
If so aren't you only able to link one PSP/PSPgo to a PS3?[/QUOTE]

You can only have one account activated at a time on a PSP.

Example: Account 1 has God of War, Account 2 has Patapon...while account 1 is active I'm locked out of playing Patapon, vice-versa. You can activate/deactive accounts on a psp via the net.

Sharing is possible, but it's a hassle if you have multiple accounts.

[quote name='xfyre']alright so I finally figure out the password of my old PSN account with Tekken 5(non online). I can trade this for just about any game(would love to get 3 on 3 NHL though). Let me know.[/QUOTE]

xfyre, I am in your group w=for the zombie apocalypse.

i have nhl 3on3

Please pm me and I will give you my email addrss to discuss.

Thanks

That's correct Kanik. The drawback on PSP game sharing is that the PSP can only attach one account at a time while the PS3 can attach many (as long as the account is available for you to use). For that reason, it's better if you find a suitable PSP game sharing group, so you don't have to jump from account to account (unless you want to deactivate/reactive accounts every time you play a game).

I think good PSP game sharing group is going to be rare, since there are no trophies and most people have the UMD version already or simply not interested.

For that reason, i think i'm going to use my personal account for PSP games and Minis. I don't think i'm saving much money in that area, since i won't be spending a lot (mostly Minis, but at this point, nothing really good).

[quote name='Serpentor']That's correct Kanik. The drawback on PSP game sharing is that the PSP can only attach one account at a time while the PS3 can attach many (as long as the account is available for you to use). For that reason, it's better if you find a suitable PSP game sharing group, so you don't have to jump from account to account (unless you want to deactivate/reactive accounts every time you play a game).

I think good PSP game sharing group is going to be rare, since there are no trophies and most people have the UMD version already or simply not interested.

For that reason, i think i'm going to use my personal account for PSP games and Minis. I don't think i'm saving much money in that area, since i won't be spending a lot (mostly Minis, but at this point, nothing really good).[/QUOTE]

Right, as much as I would like discounted games I feel finding a group will be a pain in the ass, as well as keeping it going. If the group falls apart that means another account will be needed which brings the activation nonsense into the picture.

Loking for a new group for gamesharing PM me please.

The group who did the Zombie Apocalypse gamesharing, guys please PM me if you want to continue gamesharing.

Want:
Super Puzzle Fighter
RE1
Zombie Apocalypse
Crash Bandicoot 1/3
LBP DLC

Have:
Shatter
Flow and Expansion pack
Uno
Silent Hill
Arkham Asylum Dem Bones and Crime Alley maps

PM if interested

[quote name='sky03']jgiovanni, what games are u buyin in that share?

im still lookin for battlefield 1943[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in knowing what games too before I sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back