LBP costumes
Fat Princess
MvC2
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy
Supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars
And uhh, anything else you can convince me to want

my psn name is Low_On_Ammo

Starting LBP DLC group. Want to collect all DLC. Wanna join? Only collecting stuff that isn't on the GotY.

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. ???
04. ???
05. ???

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Starting LBP DLC group. Want to collect all DLC. Wanna join? Only collecting stuff that isn't on the GotY.

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. ???
04. ???
05. ???[/QUOTE]
Your inbox is full again.

Anyone recently pick up the COD:WaW Map Packs (3) that were on sale last week, and want to sell a share (have a space open on a group or something) ?

looking to start a group for the Valkyria Chronicles DLC!

Members:
1: Oktoberfest
2: rickshankshaw
3: OPEN
4: OPEN
5: OPEN

Please PM me if you want to join

Last edited by a moderator:
To all ... I have 3 shares in group-buys I'm selling:

1) Fat Princess + Trine ... $10
2) WipeoutHD + Fury DLC addon ... $10
3) Capcom Super Pack(*) + "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" + "Bionic Commando:Rearmed: ... $16.50

* = includes "Super Street Fighter II HD Remix", Flock!, "Age of Booty", 1942, "Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando", "Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix", "Rocketmen: Axis of Evil" & "It Came from Uranus" DLC pack

These 3 shares are simply redundant (the first 2, due to other game-shares I'm in), or I never found a 5th buyer (in the case of Capcom).

All prices are equal to what I paid. PM me if interested!

Hi everyone! Just looking to game share like everyone else. I have two different accounts with different DLC. Just reply in this thread with what you want IF you have something that I want. Thanks :)

What I have:

Account 1:
LBP DLC- Metal Gear Pack, SF4 Costumes, Rag Doll Kung Fu Costumes, Animal Costumes, Halloween Costumes and Stickers Pack, inFamous Costumes, Ghost Busters Costumes, and a few more I might be forgetting.
Noby Noby Boy
Linger In Shadows

Account 2:
Mortal Kombat II
Spyro the Dragon
FF VII
Medi-Evil
Metal Gear Solid
Gunstar Heroes
And a couple more I might be forgetting, I'll update this in a bit.

What I WANT:
Fat Princess
TMNT
Flower
Marvel Vs Capcom 2

***Note: This is a NA account.

[quote name='Cornelius']To all ... I have 3 shares in group-buys I'm selling:
2) WipeoutHD + Fury DLC addon ... $10 ... PENDING!
3) Capcom Super Pack(*) + "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" + "Bionic Commando:Rearmed: ... $16.50

* = includes "Super Street Fighter II HD Remix", Flock!, "Age of Booty", 1942, "Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando", "Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix", "Rocketmen: Axis of Evil" & "It Came from Uranus" DLC pack

These 3 shares are simply redundant (the first 2, due to other game-shares I'm in), or I never found a 5th buyer (in the case of Capcom). All prices are equal to what I paid. PM me if interested![/QUOTE]
Wipeout is now pending, but my other 2 gameshare slots are still open!

[quote name='Italian Spider']Im new to this forum but i think i understand how it works
These are the games i have
Trine
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Super Stardust HD PLUS all EXPANSION PACKS
Wipeout HD PLUS EXPANSION PACK
Bishi Bashi
Crash Bandicoot 3
Flow with EXPANSION PACK
Flower
The Last Guy with EXPANSION PACK
Zen Pinball
Zombie Apocalypse
Astro Tripper
Noby Noby Boy
Riff Everyday Shooter
Cuboid with EXPANSION PACK
Echocrome
Shatter
And a shit load of songs for GH3 and Rockband 2
I have 3 or more shares left on each of these

The games i want are
Burn Zombie Burn
Battlefield 1943 (most important:cold:)
LBP costumes
Fat Princess
MvC2
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy
Supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars
And uhh, anything else you can convince me to want

my psn name is Low_On_Ammo[/QUOTE]
just a little something you should know before trading with this dude. http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/153465-ps3-game-sharing-trading-post-requests-20.htmlhttp://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/153465-ps3-game-sharing-trading-post-requests-20.html#post2192674

2) WipeoutHD + Fury DLC addon ... $10

These 3 shares are simply redundant (the first 2, due to other game-shares I'm in), or I never found a 5th buyer (in the case of Capcom).

All prices are equal to what I paid. PM me if interested![/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I'm gonna start charging triple what games are worth and turn this into a business. Oh wait, if I did that nobody would pay what I'm asking, nevemind. Carry on.

[quote name='TylDurden']Holy shit, I'm gonna start charging triple what games are worth and turn this into a business. Oh wait, if I did that nobody would pay what I'm asking, nevemind. Carry on.[/QUOTE]

Hey, any price that's under list price is considered a steal, right? XD

God this thread is painful to read sometimes.

I'm looking for all of the Fallout 3 DLC, especially Operation Anchorage and Broken Steel. Not interested in buying shares, but I am more then willing to trade any games or dlc I have.

On my account I have available for trade:
Fat Princess
Pain
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter

A buddy of mine has also given me the ok to offer any of his stuff for trade in order to help me out.

Friends account has for trade:
CoD: WaW dlc
Battlefield 1942
Pixeljunk Eden + Encore
Pixeljunk Monsters Encore
Killzone 2 dlc
Pain dlc
CoD: MW dlc
Resistance 1 & 2 dlc.

Selling my share in a group that has the following:
Wipeout HD
Wiepout Fury add-on
Fat Princess
Ratchet and Clank
Stardust HD Bundle
Flower
Lumines
Lumines add-on
TMNT
Calling All Cars
Flow
Burn Zombie Burn

Looking for $30 gifted Paypal or Amazon GC. PM me if interested.

Selling my share in a group that has the following:
Wipeout HD
Wiepout Fury add-on
Fat Princess
Ratchet and Clank
Stardust HD Bundle
Flower
Lumines
Lumines add-on
TMNT
Calling All Cars
Flow
Burn Zombie Burn

Looking for $30 gifted Paypal or Amazon GC. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Italian Spider']Okay, what is that post about me.

Who is that, how is that me i've never used that site before[/QUOTE]

Well, let's see. The other site was referencing the PSN name you mentioned in your posting here. The posting was almost identical to your posting here. It sounds like it was probably you. As there is some risk in gamesharing, most of us are probably not willing to give you too much of a chance, unfortunately.

Even then, If anyone wants to trade with him. He should deliver on his end of the deal first, just to be safe. Since he is relatively new to the forums and has no refferences.

[quote name='Italian Spider']Okay, what is that post about me.

Who is that, how is that me i've never used that site before[/QUOTE]
well someone with your PSN is going around scamming people. I'd get that checked out. (i hope the sarcasm is evident)
Just like yourlefthand said your post here is an exact copy and paste of your comment there. Way to try and make a name for yourself.
No matter what site you use or don't use your PSN never changes. Make a good name for yourself here and I'll be happy to change my comments.

[quote name='ccreny']Hi everyone! Just looking to game share like everyone else. I have two different accounts with different DLC. Just reply in this thread with what you want IF you have something that I want. Thanks :)

What I have:

Account 1:
LBP DLC- Metal Gear Pack, SF4 Costumes, Rag Doll Kung Fu Costumes, Animal Costumes, Halloween Costumes and Stickers Pack, inFamous Costumes, Ghost Busters Costumes, and a few more I might be forgetting.
Noby Noby Boy
Linger In Shadows

Account 2:
Mortal Kombat II
Spyro the Dragon
FF VII
Medi-Evil
Metal Gear Solid
Gunstar Heroes
And a couple more I might be forgetting, I'll update this in a bit.

What I WANT:
Fat Princess
TMNT
Flower
Marvel Vs Capcom 2

***Note: This is a NA account.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to update and say I got Fat Princess today, but I'm still interested in trading for the others on my want list. Particularly Flower or TMNT. Thanks :)

We need one more member for an ongoing Rock Band DLC group.

$5 a month, or less. Usually less. We each vote on the way we want to spend $25 each month, top vote getters get bought, up to $25.

pm me please

[quote name='Arkherius']Starting DJ Hero DLC Group

1. Arkherius
2. xeno
3. shadowkast
4. [Open]
5. [Open]

*Long Term Group, we will keep up for all releases of DJ Hero

PM me for details.[/QUOTE]no cags have dj hero!?!?!? c'mon

I'm looking to start a new gamesharing account... i want really just want to prepare for DLC for MW2 and I want super street fighter2 and maybe trine and some others.

I am new to this so bare with me.

If any of you guys are interested, let me know.

I'd like to join or start a group that has any of the following games.

Wheel Of Fortune
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Pixel Junk Eden
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pixel Junk Racer
Trine
Braid

First time user to forum :D

Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
MAG beta ( Can I Trade this?)
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
Flock
LBP content, (all creator packs, many costumes)
and
Superstardust

Im looking for
Trine
Braid
Fat Princess
Battlefield 1943
and
TMNT
*Edit, i was traded TMNT

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Has anyone gameshared Call of Duty Classic off the voucher from the Hardened edition yet ? I don't see why it wouldn't work but just thought I would check before deciding what account to redeem it in.

We need one member for a rock band dlc group.

We've been a group for a few months but one member has left and we need to make a new one. So someone join asap.

$5 a month commitment, usually less though. We each vote on what we we want to spend the $25 total and the top vote getters are bought.

pm me please as we would really like to keep this rock band dlc group going.

Still looking for all of the Fallout 3 DLC. I am more then willing to trade any games or dlc I have.

On one account I have available for trade:

Fat Princess
Pain
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter

On a second account I have:

CoD: WaW dlc
Battlefield 1942
Pixeljunk Eden + Encore
Pixeljunk Monsters Encore
Killzone 2 dlc
Pain dlc
CoD: MW dlc
Resistance 1 & 2 dlc.

Is this thread back on track yet:)[quote name='Arkherius']Starting DJ Hero DLC Group

1. Arkherius
2. xeno
3. shadowkast
4. [Open]
5. [Open]

*Long Term Group, we will keep up for all releases of DJ Hero

PM me for details.[/QUOTE]

2) WipeoutHD + Fury DLC addon ... $10 ... SOLD!
3) Capcom Super Pack(*) + "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" + "Bionic Commando:Rearmed: ... $16.50 ... SOLD![/QUOTE]
To all ... I still have a "Fat Princess + Trine" gameshare available for $10. I have the games from another group already, and I'm offering the package at the same price I paid. PM me if interested!

-- Cornelius

I found a super inexpensive copy of Oblivion non-GOTY. Is there anyone looking to sell a share of Shivering Islands? Otherwise I might have to just buy the GOTY version of the game.

i just learned of gamesharing on the ps3 i would like to trade with anybody who has some downloaded games... i tried with one person just by asking online and they tried ripping me off i gave them my info and they gave me theres when i logged into there account they had nothing but demos?

if anyone is interested please reply to me or for faster results add me as a friend on your ps3

my username is best1here

here is what i have to offer

1. pain (full game) along with extra things for this game
2. locoroco (full gmae)
3. siren blood curse (full game)

i also have a ton of rockband songs downloaded single songs and track packs with 5 or more songs each

i have call of duty world at war map pack 1, 2, and 3
as well as map pack for resistence fall of man

i also have other things downloaded - extras for various games costumes for litle big planet cars and trucks for motor storm and so on

please add me to your friends list on ps3 and let me know what you have to offer for trade

psn id -- best1here

and please no scammers:D

i just learned of gamesharing on the ps3 i would like to trade with anybody who has some downloaded games... i tried with one person just by asking online and they tried ripping me off i gave them my info and they gave me theres when i logged into there account they had nothing but demos?

if anyone is interested please reply to me or for faster results add me as a friend on your ps3

my username is best1here

here is what i have to offer

1. pain (full game) along with extra things for this game
2. locoroco (full gmae)
3. siren blood curse (full game)

i also have a ton of rockband songs downloaded single songs and track packs with 5 or more songs each

i have call of duty world at war map pack 1, 2, and 3
as well as map pack for resistence fall of man

i also have other things downloaded - extras for various games costumes for litle big planet cars and trucks for motor storm and so on

please add me to your friends list on ps3 and let me know what you have to offer for trade

psn id -- best1here

and please no scammers:D

[quote name='tobinbell']Anyone interested in making a group for the upcoming Borderlands DLC and all future Borderlands DLC?[/QUOTE]

Count me in ! First time trying game share, but I would be so down for the Borderlands DLC coming out. :lol: Also, would be interested in forming a group for upcoming COD: MW2 DLCs. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back