CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a PS3 a little while back and am really wanting more games and dlc so I thought it'd be good to visit here, but reading through this thread I'm a liiiiiittle bit confused. When everyone mentions feedback, are they meaning CAG feedback or some other kind of feedback?

Also, I'm kind of low on cash and not really sure of exactly how this works. Do I just post a list of all I've downloaded and post a list of stuff I'm looking for?

Sorry for sounding noobish.

CaptainJoel, yes CAG iTrader feedback. There is no set rules here you can post what you want, what you have or whatever. Nothing wrong with being new at something and asking questions.
0Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, xtylerx!

I have:

Noby Noby Boy
LBP Watchmen Pack
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!

I know it's a small starting list, but I do plan on growing it out over time.

I would like to trade for some Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or Mega Man or almost any good games.

:D

Looking for all of the Fallout 3 expansions.. PM'd someone who posted for $8.50 but no reply so I'll just post here for now. Looking for it around $10 paypal'd. PM me if interested !

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Pfft, I have all fallout 3 content and I'm willing to trade it for $8.50 paypal.
Beat that yo.[/QUOTE]

Beware. Bought a share but he ended up changing the password even though he had agreed not to.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Beware. Bought a share but he ended up changing the password even though he had agreed not to.[/QUOTE]

That's shady. Thanks for the heads up. Will make sure not to do business with him.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Beware. Bought a share but he ended up changing the password even though he had agreed not to.[/QUOTE]
don't really matter after you have the content, it usually has to be agreed upon but as you mentioned if he indeed did promise than thats kinda deuchy.

[quote name='TylDurden']don't really matter after you have the content, it usually has to be agreed upon but as you mentioned if he indeed did promise than thats kinda deuchy.[/QUOTE]

We did agree and it does matter. To be clear I did get my downloads. However I wanted to be able to delete my user account and just keep the information on it so that when I needed the DLC, I could just download it then. However now its stuck on my system.

One more person and we can start our group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. floormat
4. yourlefthand
5. Open

Looking to start a group or join one for future games and old (no rock band or music stuff)

Game that I own:
The last guy
Fat princess
Pixel junk encore
Burn zombie burn
Bionic commando
Rag doll kung fu
some LBP stuff

looking for:
Pain
Battle field 1943 if anyone still plays that game : P
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Pixel games
Killzone content
Valkyria chronicles content
Uncharted content (when it comes)

Really anything PSN EXCLUSIVE b/c we all know that's the good stuff : )

I don't mind making a first time $10 buy in you just need to be a legit cheap ass gamer member with some experience and good library

PM me : )

Got a question. If I use my friend's PS3 to log into my PSN account, does that automatically count as part of gameshare even though I do not plan to download anything?

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Got a question. If I use my friend's PS3 to log into my PSN account, does that automatically count as part of gameshare even though I do not plan to download anything?[/QUOTE]

No.

Activation happens when you try to download something on the account. You could go into account management> activation > Ps3 > Game and it will tell you if the system is activated or not and you can turn activation on or off for that system there

@rickshankshaw
I did that because I sent you the info first and you waited around 2 days to pay lol.
I'll just pm you the new password. The password shouldn't change.

Seriously,
My bad.

Please delete your post please.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']@rickshankshaw
I did that because I sent you the info first and you waited around 2 days to pay lol.

Seriously,
My bad.

Please delete your post please.[/QUOTE]

Got an extra share left? Would be highly interested.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']YES! i'm a peggle addict

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/16/peggle-and-peggle-nights-coming-to-psn-on-nov-19/

Let's get a gameshare group going.[/QUOTE]

Count me in ! Peggle is like crack .

[quote name='cupcakex1']Got an extra share left? Would be highly interested.
[/QUOTE]
Sure thing, I actually have two shares left. I'll send you a pm with more information.

[quote name='prisonerac']I know it is a little while off, but does anyone want to have a borderlands dlc group. Zombie Island comes out in a week I think.[/QUOTE]

Count me in ! :cool:

[quote name='Dammenion']No.

Activation happens when you try to download something on the account. You could go into account management> activation > Ps3 > Game and it will tell you if the system is activated or not and you can turn activation on or off for that system there[/QUOTE]

Alright. Thanks.

Though another quick question, if I logged in and put stuffs on my download list, but does not actually download anything to the system, does count as activation?

Thanks.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']@rickshankshaw

Seriously,
My bad.

Please delete your post please.[/QUOTE]

AND THE TRUUUTH.....shall set you free. I woulda plastered his name all over the message boards as a scammer if it took 2 days for him to pay me. Completely legit to change the password if you ask me. Its risky enough with more than one person knowing the password, than if they are sketchy you have all the more right to worry. Glad shits getting worked out though. Next time don't give info till after they pay.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']We did agree and it does matter. To be clear I did get my downloads. However I wanted to be able to delete my user account and just keep the information on it so that when I needed the DLC, I could just download it then. However now its stuck on my system.[/QUOTE]

If you notice I agreed that it was deuchy if it had truly been agreed upon and I gave you the shadow of the doubt that it had indeed be agreed upon. That is, before I found out it took you 2 days to pay him. Sounds like communication was needed. Also just wanted you to know that after activation password was not necessarily as there seem to be a lot of noobs around here who don't know how this works and don't bother to research.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Alright. Thanks.

Though another quick question, if I logged in and put stuffs on my download list, but does not actually download anything to the system, does count as activation?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

How do you mean 'put stuff in download list? If you mean click download then cancel then.

Yes

Activation happens before the download starts. Before download in background or cancel options are available.

If your at the system physically then It really doen't matter much since you can always deactivate before you leave.

I am willing to trade anything I have:

PAIN
Rag Doll Kung- Fu
LBP Add-Ons
Warhawk
Prince of Persia Classic (PS1)
Astro Tripper
Superstardust HD
WipeOut HD
Fl0w
Twisted Metal (PS1)
and a few others

For The Burnout Paradise Add-Ons

[quote name='teenup91']I am willing to trade anything I have:

PAIN
Rag Doll Kung- Fu
LBP Add-Ons
Warhawk
Prince of Persia Classic (PS1)
Astro Tripper
Superstardust HD
WipeOut HD
Fl0w
Twisted Metal (PS1)
and a few others

For The Burnout Paradise Add-Ons[/QUOTE]
Warhawk is not shareable, whoever plays it locks the others out for 24 hours so if someone does manage to snag it while you're gamesharing it may screw you out of your own game. Be careful with that one. You'll have to share with someone you trust not to download it.

Borderlands DLC Group

1. prisonerac
2. cupcakex1
3. sev2500
4. tobinbell
5. ?

First Dlc is Zombie Island for $10, so $2 each if there are five people. Release Date is November 24. It would be nice if anyone who joins is willing to keep the group going through all future dlc releases.

[quote name='TylDurden']Warhawk is not shareable, whoever plays it locks the others out for 24 hours so if someone does manage to snag it while you're gamesharing it may screw you out of your own game. Be careful with that one. You'll have to share with someone you trust not to download it.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Thank you, I never knew that. I just bought it recently so I don't think anyone has downloaded it off of me.

Hey guys! I've been wanting to gameshare for a while, but honestly, I don't really trust anyone with that, but after searching for a while I found this website, and for what I've seen in this topic, well, let's say it looks halfway trustworthy, lol.

Anyways, I decided to join and see if I could start or join a gameshare group. I already gameshare with a friend, so that would only leave space for 4 more.

Well, anyway, here's what I've downloaded so far if anyone's interested:

-Almost everything for LBP
-All map packs for Killzone 2
-Everything for Marvel Ultimate Alliance
-Suit for Dead Space
-Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
-Songs for Rock Band Unplugged
-Dissidia Final Fantasy
-Prince of Persia Two Thrones
-Patapon 2
-Powerstone Collection

I MIGHT have more but can't remember right now.
Also, I'm not sure if it is possible to gameshare PSP games, so if anyone knows, let me know?

Right now I'm playing Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, inFAMOUS and PSP games.

I'm mostly looking for PSP games if it's possible, or some ps1 games.

Well, that's it for now. Let me know if I missed something of how this works or anything else I should know about the site.

Oh, and contact me at [email protected] in case I forget to log in here, lol.

Thanks in advance guys!

[quote name='Junno']Hey guys! I've been wanting to gameshare for a while, but honestly, I don't really trust anyone with that, but after searching for a while I found this website, and for what I've seen in this topic, well, let's say it looks halfway trustworthy, lol.

Anyways, I decided to join and see if I could start or join a gameshare group. I already gameshare with a friend, so that would only leave space for 4 more.

-Suit for Dead Space
-Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
-Dissidia Final Fantasy
-Patapon 2
-Powerstone Collection

Also, I'm not sure if it is possible to gameshare PSP games, so if anyone knows, let me know?

Right now I'm playing Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, inFAMOUS and PSP games.

Well, that's it for now. Let me know if I missed something of how this works or anything else I should know about the site.

Thanks in advance guys![/QUOTE]

1. If you are already sharing with a friend, that only leaves room for 3 more.
2. if people PM you through here, you should get an email to let you know.
3. Some PSP games are shareable, but some are not.

[quote name='Supreme']I know I'm probably late as hell to this party, but I'd like to buy a share or start a group for MvC2. PM me.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in joining a MvC2 share group.
(assuming MvC2 -> Marvel vs Capcom 2)

[quote name='Junno']Hey guys! I've been wanting to gameshare for a while, but honestly, I don't really trust anyone with that, but after searching for a while I found this website, and for what I've seen in this topic, well, let's say it looks halfway trustworthy, lol.

-Suit for Dead Space
-Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
-Dissidia Final Fantasy
-Patapon 2
-Powerstone Collection

Thanks in advance guys![/QUOTE]

Yet another word of warning, PSP gameshare is very complicated, Your PSP can only be linked to one account at a time and will only play games downloaded from that account. If someone were to share you their games they would need to give you there permanent password (which they shouldn't do unless they are related to you by blood, even than its iffy) so the best way to PSP gameshare is check the PSP gameshare thread as they open a dummy account that everyone has access to and split the cost of games thus protecting their own accounts.

We are looking for a new member to our Rock Band DLC Group. We generally spend no more than $25 a month (together), and buy songs based on a 2/5 vote.

We are trying to create a gameshare group for the ps3 psn we are wanting to get 5 people to all go in together and buy downloaded games for ps3

for those that dont know if you buy a game from ps store you can download it on up to 5 ps3 systems

so a friend and i are starting a group called cheapassshare
so far its just xtylerx and myself we are wanting to get 5 members total

we are thinking of having the first buy be $20 each but are willing to go higher or lower depending on what other members want

if you are interested in getting a bunch of downloaded games for 1/5 the cost (5 games for price of 1) then please pm me best1here or pm my friend xtylerx he is the one who started the group so for faster results just pm xtylerx and tell him you would like to join our group

after the next 3 people join the group will be locked we will put our money in and start downloading games....there is a varity of ways you can fund the group details are in the group after you join--

we are making it real simple you come to our group and make a list of the games you want we will then vote 3/5 wins and we buy that game

we already have a list up for vote of about 12 games

just p.m. Me or
p.m. xtylerx

thank you

Hey looking to buy some ps3 downloaded games if anyone has an extra spot to sell i can pay you by paypal or send you cash

looking to spend $10-$20 for some games

just p.m. Me best1here

send me a list of the games you have if your willing to sell them
downloaded games only not looking for disc games at this time

thank you

hey...
I have:

tekken 5 DR
Streetfighter HD remix
Castlevania symphony of the night
Bionic commando rearmed
MK2

I am looking for MVC2 and other games. Interested in 1 to 1 Gameshare... anyone interested please PM me. Also tell me ur gameslist.

[quote name='prisonerac']Borderlands DLC Group

1. prisonerac
2. cupcakex1
3. sev2500
4. ?
5. ?

First Dlc is Zombie Island for $10, so $2 each if there are five people. Release Date is November 24. It would be nice if anyone who joins is willing to keep the group going through all future dlc releases.[/QUOTE]

I am in for this.

[quote name='xtylerx']I've started a new group share. Democratic voting on purchases no stiff rules, newbies welcome. Wanting to get a variety of different games. PM me if you'd like into our new group.

xtylerx
best1here
openslot
openslot
openslot[/QUOTE]

Hey,

I've been looking to join a game-sharing group, and this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Sending you a pm. :D

as of today sun nov 22 we still need 2 members to join our gameshare group cheapassshare pm xtylerx to join

thank you
best1here

Anyone have the Saint's Row 2 DLC contents? Interested in purchasing a share.

/EDIT
Also, want couple PSN games, have Paypal.

Wipeout
Street Fighter HD Remix
Flower

Also, if PSX games are shareable, I'm interested in FFVII & Soul Reaver . Let me know if you got anything, and we can work out a price from there. ;)

[quote name='Oktoberfest']looking to start a group for the Valkyria Chronicles DLC!

Members:
1: Oktoberfest
2: rickshankshaw
3: captainslick
4: OPEN
5: OPEN

Please PM me if you want to join[/QUOTE]

still want more for Valkyria Chronicles DLC...

we have 2 spots left for cheapassshare ps3 gameshare group looking to put $ in each month and get a bunch of games for ps3 downloads 9.99 game cost about 1.99 after we split it 5 ways....save money and get a ton of games pm xtylerx for more info

Sorry for best1here's over advertising. He is new to PSN sharing and forum etiquette. He's anxious to get started it his first share. Because I also hate when people thread spam and clutter a thread made for getting connected to other shares and trades. We should all use more self policeing and declutter this thread. I know I'm part of the problem. [/end rant]

[quote name='xtylerx']Sorry for best1here's over advertising. He is new to PSN sharing and forum etiquette. He's anxious to get started it his first share. Because I also hate when people thread spam and clutter a thread made for getting connected to other shares and trades. We should all use more self policeing and declutter this thread. I know I'm part of the problem. [/end rant][/QUOTE]

Yo, best1here messaged me about the group, told him I'm interested but I just remembered he told me to PM you. I'll just let you know right now that I'm down for the group ;). PM me once the group is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back