CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just recently got a ps3, and just today learned of this gamesharing stuff. fantastic! although i feel very left behind. needless to say, i have not done a share yet, but i understand the process. i'm not looking to start my own group for any of these, but if someone has an open group, i'd be in for any of the following:

borderlands DLC
stardust HD
any pain game (never tried, so don't wanna commit to more than one)
the last guy
trine

also may be interested in a LBP add on bulk purchase. and open to suggestions, if i'm missing out on an amazing game that i just don't know about :)

[quote name='alissima']so i just recently got a ps3, and just today learned of this gamesharing stuff. fantastic! although i feel very left behind. needless to say, i have not done a share yet, but i understand the process. i'm not looking to start my own group for any of these, but if someone has an open group, i'd be in for any of the following:

borderlands DLC
stardust HD
the last guy
trine

also may be interested in a LBP add on bulk purchase. and open to suggestions, if i'm missing out on an amazing game that i just don't know about :)[/QUOTE]

Get in the Flower group right above you!. You are paying $2 for what can clearly even be a $20 game. Also the FFVII has one slot left, another $2 game!.

[quote name='iamthekiller']Thanks for the tips. What if you pay with a credit card. Doesn't the billing address have to match up?[/QUOTE]

As long as the billing address matches the card it doesn't matter what the address is for the account.

[quote name='antlp89']Gameshare Update:

Final Fantasy VII (One spot left!)

1) antlp89
2)
cupcakex1
3) Fyren
4)
Veronica Mars
5)

$2 per person via Paypal gift

PM me or leave a reply in this thread if interested. :D[/QUOTE]

Hey can you add me to that FF7 group. Let me know what the status is/where to paypal and when to expect the login and whatnot.

Looking to join a group for:

• Castlevania: SotN
  • Crash Bandicoot 1
  • Crash Bandicoot 2
  • Crash Bandicoot: Warped
  • Dino Crisis
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
  • MediEvil
  • Mortal Kombat II
  • Namco Museum Essentials
  • Resident Evil: Director's Cut
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil 3
  • Silent Hill
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  • Suikoden

Please PM me to add me to the group.

I will send payment as a gift using PayPal. It will be the cost of the game divided by 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a stardust HD group its $3 via paypal gifting if you join we will only need 1 person I believe

Prince of persia DLC has 3 slots open at 2 dollas each

How may people would be interested in a pain dlc group? not so much the characters but the actual dlc parks I think it would be around 4 or 5 depending on whats available

[quote name='alissima']so i just recently got a ps3, and just today learned of this gamesharing stuff. fantastic! although i feel very left behind. needless to say, i have not done a share yet, but i understand the process. i'm not looking to start my own group for any of these, but if someone has an open group, i'd be in for any of the following:

borderlands DLC
stardust HD
the last guy
trine

also may be interested in a LBP add on bulk purchase. and open to suggestions, if i'm missing out on an amazing game that i just don't know about :)[/QUOTE]
I have a stardust HD group its $3 via paypal gifting if you join we will only need 1 person I believe

Prince of persia DLC has 3 slots open at 2 dollas each

How may people would be interested in a pain dlc group? not so much the characters but the actual dlc parks I think it would be around 4 or 5 depending on whats available

Super Stardust HD group

1Phantasyx
2cupcakex1
3alissima

my bad unless I forgot someone there are 2 slots left at $3 each

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Anyone interested in Killzone 2 map pack bundle or Siren: Blood Curse?

Killzone 2: DLC Bundle Pack (all mp maps)
2.40$ Paypal gifted

1. Megiddo_CAG

Siren: Blood Curse (Episodes 1-12)
8.00$ Paypal gifted

1. Megiddo_CAG

Shoot me a pm, or post here if interested in either one of these groups.[/QUOTE]

I sent u a pm for Killzone 2 DLC.

[quote name='phantasyx']Super Stardust HD group

1Phantasyx
2cupcakex1
3alissima

my bad unless I forgot someone there are 2 slots left at $2 each[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for Super Stardust HD.

[quote name='frombrknwings']ill take a spot in battlefield as well[/QUOTE]

Added frombrknwings!

Fyren, you're already in a slot!

1 more!

Battlefield 1943 PSN Share
1. iamthekiller
2. Fyren
3. farmor-cn
4. frombrknwings
5. (open)

PSN Cost: $15 USD
PSN Share Cost: $3 USD each, via Paypal gift, must be sent from your Personal Paypal account, not from a business account

PM me to be added to this list, and for Paypal payment info

One more space Left first come first served! I want to play this tonight folks

Super Stardust HD group at $3 a slot

1Phantasyx
2cupcakex1
3alissima
4versago

my bad I put 2 in my last post its 3 dollars because of the add on content

[quote name='iamthekiller']Added frombrknwings!

Fyren, you're already in a slot!

1 more!

Battlefield 1943 PSN Share
1. iamthekiller
2. Fyren
3. farmor-cn
4. frombrknwings
5. (open)

PSN Cost: $15 USD
PSN Share Cost: $3 USD each, via Paypal gift, must be sent from your Personal Paypal account, not from a business account

PM me to be added to this list, and for Paypal payment info[/QUOTE]

Such fail at multitasking. One more!.

[quote name='phantasyx']One more space Left first come first served! I want to play this tonight folks

Super Stardust HD group at $3 a slot

1Phantasyx
2cupcakex1
3alissima
4versago

my bad I put 2 in my last post its 3 dollars because of the add on content[/QUOTE]

im in for this game

Oh, rats. I read the OP and there's no consequences to people who don't follow through with gamesharing. That's a bummer. I wanted to start one.

:\

[quote name='Frank Deluded']...There's no consequences to people who don't follow through with gamesharing.[/QUOTE]

I guess it should be pretty safe if you only gameshare with people who have been in gameshares before, so people can vouch for them

[quote name='farmor-cn']I guess it should be pretty safe if you only gameshare with people who have been in gameshares before, so people can vouch for them[/QUOTE]

Good point.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']So people who steal don't get banned?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it'd be nice to root out people who don't follow through. Maybe like the itrader thing and give them negative feedback that sticks with them.

But, it is what it is. Btw, I love your show.

No I dont think so, but ppl will still say that person has scammed them, so they probably wont be able to trade again (with the same nick anyway)

I'll vouch for anyone who I've sent money to and im sure there are people who will vouch for me but you never know they could be in hidding

I'm with you on that one Frank! I understand that they want to keep it separate from the iTrader, but that shouldn't rule out the possibility for... iSharer points or something? ;)

We could even make a post or something in the OP and someone could just pm the results of a gameshare to the person keeping track...shouldn't be too hard I don't think there are too many shares that happen on a daily basis. I'd volunteer to do it but I doubt anyone would look on page 346 for share results...

Wanted to say my share with Waynetid (for Braid) went well. Props to him/her.

On another note;

I am still interested in joining a long-term share group (CAG member Cleaner7 has expressed interest so far; making 2 of us with similar interests)
I also have the following available to share:

1. Critter Crunch
2. Trine
3. Shatter.
4. Pixeljunk Shooter

If interested, please PM. Thanks.

I haven't been gamesharing that long here at CAG, but it seems like everyone will put the no good people out on blast so everyone knows what's up and vouch for the good people.

[quote name='Sir Qweirdy']Wanted to say my share with Waynetid (for Braid) went well. Props to him/her.

On another note;

I am still interested in joining a long-term share group (CAG member Cleaner7 has expressed interest so far; making 2 of us with similar interests)
I also have the following available to share:

1. Critter Crunch
2. Trine
3. Shatter.
4. Pixeljunk Shooter

If interested, please PM. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely still interested in this longterm share group. All those games are great so hopefully we can get a longterm group going soon!

so... I tried logging in with the account info of the group I was in for FF7 and keep gettign a message saying "You cannot sign in using another user's sign-in ID (email address)."

Any reasons...?

[quote name='Steggy']so... I tried logging in with the account info of the group I was in for FF7 and keep gettign a message saying "You cannot sign in using another user's sign-in ID (email address)."

Any reasons...?[/QUOTE]

You can't sign into a different email on the same user. Scroll all the way to the left, create new user 2, log into it, and than the account.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']You can't sign into a different email on the same user. Scroll all the way to the left, create new user 2, log into it, and than the account.[/QUOTE]

thanks! New to this process. Much appreciated.

anyone wanna make a bigger group? I want marvel vs capcom 2, as well as anything else anyone would feel is of quality and would want to add to a group.

Lemme know, thanks!

I might potentially be up for this.

I have: Braid and the Last Guy. I will be buying more in the future. I needed to make a new account, last one maxed out.

I'm interested in a long term sharing group as well. Let's discuss the details when we have a group though. :applause:

[quote name='Fyren']I've just gotten into gamesharing few days ago and it has been all good so far. 3-5 games just from antip/agent[/QUOTE]

thanks man. Good to hear good words about me from another fellow CAG :bouncy:

[quote name='WormFOODx']Hmm.... I wasn't going to do another gameshare anytime soon, but anyone have one going with The Last Guy?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Frank Deluded']I might potentially be up for this.

I have: Braid and the Last Guy. I will be buying more in the future. I needed to make a new account, last one maxed out.

I'm interested in a long term sharing group as well. Let's discuss the details when we have a group though. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Filler.

I have a call of duty classic Gameshare avail.

1. Gomikeoh

3 dollars via Paypal gift....Will send info after all money has been received. I send ASAP.

[quote name='gomikeoh']I have a call of duty classic Gameshare avail.

1. Gomikeoh

3 dollars via Paypal gift....Will send info after all money has been received. I send ASAP.[/QUOTE]

Done. Send me a pm on where to send the paypal gift.

I'm looking for the following psone classics

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
RE1
RE2
RE3
Final Fantasy Tactics
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

Anyone interested in selling a slot or starting a group, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back