• Namco Museum Essentials
  • Resident Evil: Director's Cut
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil 3
  • Silent Hill
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  • Suikoden

Please PM me to add me to the group.

I will send payment as a gift using PayPal. It will be the cost of the game divided by 5.[/QUOTE]
Still lookin'. ;)

Still looking for one more person for this group:

Wipeout HD Bundle- 24.99
flOw- 7.99
Echochrome- 9.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed 9.99
Crash Commando 9.99
Savage Moon 9.99
Noby Noby Boy 4.99
Burn Zombie Burn 9.99
Wolfenstein 3D 4.99
Battlefield 1943 14.99
Fat Princess 14.99
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 14.99
Zombie Apocalypse 9.99
Pixeljunk 3 Pack 19.99

With 5 people it comes out to: 157.14/5= 31.42

If interested send me a PM

1. Me
2. Megiddo_CAG
3. crzyboy88
4. LordDraco07

EDIT: Filled thanks to everyone for the PMs and sorry there wasn't enough room for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince of Persia DLC needs you we have 1 strong need 3 more at $2

Starting up a EchoChrome AND Bionic rearmed group, idk if bionic has dlc but echochrome has some so it would be $5 a share respectably im going to take a break from Cag today so Ill be back around 6PM to see whats up shoot me a PM

Looking for a gameshare group for these three games.

Trine
Braid
Call of Duty Classic

I want to TOUCH THE TRINE.

[quote name='phantasyx']I'll vouch for anyone who I've sent money to and im sure there are people who will vouch for me but you never know they could be in hidding[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for phantasyx!
(I'm in 2 of his groups and 1 additional group that is still pending)

I have also successfully joined groups managed by:
agentghost
gomikeoh

Gamesharing is great!
I usually avoid dlc like the plague (can't return dlc, short play time, etc)
but at 1/5 the price, I'm willing to risk it.

Looking for a 5th member for Rubber Soul, and any future releases for The Beatles Rock Band. $3.60 / person for this round.

Current members:
1. kevad
2. bigdsinferno
3. dickybeans
4. ShadowEX

so i had a question, that came up when doing my first gameshare. i got through the user creation and download process fine...but when bringing up my demo version of the game, it still prompted me to purchase. but i couldn't find the full game showing up anywhere. do i need to delete the demo and redownload the full version from the shared account? that wouldn't mess up anything, right? didn't have time to try it out before work this morning, so i will mess with it when i get home. thanks for any help you can give, since i'm such a share newbie :)

It depends on what game you're getting. Most "purchases" are basically just demos with a 200kb unlock key that will allow you to play the whole game. All demos on the PSN are actually the full game, just with content blocked off.

Your description is kinda vague, but yeah in most cases you can delete and redownload without and issues.

ok, thanks a lot. sorry for being vague. i was a little confused by the whole thing, because i assumed it would just update my existing demo to show as being purchased, but i can see how that might not work well. thanks again!

[quote name='Kevad']Looking for a 5th member for Rubber Soul, and any future releases for The Beatles Rock Band. $3.60 / person for this round.

Current members:
1. kevad
2. bigdsinferno
3. dickybeans
4. ShadowEX
5.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in grabbing that last spot most definitely. Been trying to wrangle people for Rubber Soul and/or Abbey Road, so glad to finally see some people with the same interest :D

[quote name='iamthekiller']Battlefield 1943 PSN Share
1. iamthekiller
2. Fyren
3. frombrknwings
4. (open)
5. (open)

PSN Cost: $15 USD
PSN Share Cost: $3 USD each, via Paypal gift, must be sent from your Personal Paypal account, not from a business account

PM me to be added to this list, and for Paypal payment info[/QUOTE]

We've had a drop-out.. so 2 more slots are open

I'm thinking of starting a Pixeljunk shooter + hyperballoid HD group if i can find 4 others wanting to join, please pm me if you're interested. $2.5 for each share. ($2 for pixeljunk shooter + $0.5 for hyperballoid hd)

I dont know the price in dollars as im buying from sweden, but im able to gameshare from you guys in america so it should be possible the other way around also. But if im not mistaken i think Pixel shooter is $10 and hyperballoid is $5, so im giving you hyperballoid at 1/10 of the price.. ;)

1. farmor-cn
2. 00j
3. menikmati

[quote name='heavymetalking']Still looking for one more person for this group:

Wipeout HD Bundle- 24.99
flOw- 7.99
Echochrome- 9.99
Crash Commando 9.99
Savage Moon 9.99
Noby Noby Boy 4.99
Burn Zombie Burn 9.99
Wolfenstein 3D 4.99
Battlefield 1943 14.99
Fat Princess 14.99
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 14.99
Zombie Apocalypse 9.99
Pixeljunk 3 Pack 19.99

1. Me
2. Megiddo_CAG
3. crzyboy88
4. LordDraco07
5.[/QUOTE]

you guys should look at the capcom bundles they a few of those yall want cheaper

[quote name='m_d_amore']you guys should look at the capcom bundles they a few of those yall want cheaper[/QUOTE]

I just checked it out they actually aren't for any of those games. Thanks for the tip though I really appreciate it...

Just in case anyones wondering what we're talking about:

Capcom Super Pack ($49.99) (7 Games) -- Super Street Fighter II HD Remix, Flock!, Age of Booty, 1942, Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil with the It Came from Uranus pack included.

Capcom Combo Pack ($29.99) (5 Games) -- 1942, Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil, Rocketmen: It Came from Uranus mission pack.

h
I have 2 slots left on this account:
Burnout paridise + big surf island add on
Penny arcade episode 2 (don’t need ep 1 to play it)
-got 2 slots left
Am selling them for $10/£7 via paypal or some games, I got low user slots so if its games make it a good offer.

Also selling/ trading

Account with:
noby noby boy
Astro tripper
And cod5 waw map pack 3 (EURO) – 1 slot

Bioshock challenge rooms (EURO) – 3 slots

Also have spare BFBC2 beta code ( I know I can’t sell it so only trading) don’t know whether its European or American but u can always make a side account if it doesn’t work on yours first time.

AMERICANS can’t use the European addons but can use the games.

I’m especially interested in COD classic and resident evil series I am trying to get multiple games on my user slots now because of how few I have left.

Psn: mellor33
haven't traded here but have done many times on QJ.net if u need to see im legit

Hi everyone. Looking to do a gameshare of a couple psone classics.

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

Total cost here is $45.93
$9.19 per person

Edit: Payment shall be done with pay-pal. If anyone wants 1 or 2 more games added, we'll do a vote on it.

1. J Bling Blang

PM me if interested

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Hi everyone. Looking to do a gameshare of a couple psone classics.

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person

Edit: Payment shall be done with pay-pal. If anyone wants 1 or 2 more games added, we'll do a vote on it.

1. J Bling Blang

PM me if interested[/QUOTE]

Count me in por favor. Thanks .

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Hi everyone. Looking to do a gameshare of a couple psone classics.

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person

1. J Bling Blang

count me in as well

PS1 Classics gameshare
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person
The group is 3/5 full

1. J Bling Blang
2. cupcakex1
3. frombrknwings

i was going to create my own social group for rockband dlc--little big planet dlc--etc...etc anything for add-ons but im having trouble can anyone help me i dont know how to creat a group ive gone to faqs page and read how but i cant seem to find the "create group" link can someone please pm me with help

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person

1. J Bling Blang

can i get in?

PS1 Classics gameshare
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person
The group is 4 /5 full

1. J Bling Blang
2. cupcakex1
3. frombrknwings
4. best1here

[quote name='best1here']i was going to create my own social group for rockband dlc--little big planet dlc--etc...etc anything for add-ons but im having trouble can anyone help me i dont know how to creat a group ive gone to faqs page and read how but i cant seem to find the "create group" link can someone please pm me with help[/QUOTE]

Creating a group doesn't really have any imbedded formal protocol to it, at least none that I've seen. All you do is the same thing people here are doing: Make a list of your group(s) listing the number of spots in the group and how many of those spots are filled. Not really much else you can do.

That said, I'm somewhat interested in RB DLC myself. I could definitely go for the Tom Petty pack, as well as a few individual songs ("Sounds of Silence," "Steady as She Goes" just to name two)

[quote name='J Bling Blang']PS1 Classics gameshare
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person
The group is 4 /5 full

1. J Bling Blang
2. cupcakex1
3. frombrknwings
4. best1here
5.[/QUOTE]
Can I join in on that? If so, could we vote on Suidoken or MGS also?

[quote name='J Bling Blang']PS1 Classics gameshare
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person
The group is 4 /5 full

1. J Bling Blang
2. cupcakex1
3. frombrknwings
4. best1here
5.[/QUOTE]

Id like in on the group if there is a spot available.

Originally Posted by J Bling Blang
PS1 Classics gameshare
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person
The group is now full

1. J Bling Blang
2. cupcakex1
3. frombrknwings
4. best1here
5. Waynetid

Sorry DAWG26, but if someone drops out you can join in.

got a rock band dlc group pm if you would like to join
we will vote on songs and song packs before we buy.....

1.best1here
2.nirron
3.open
4.open
5.open

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Originally Posted by J Bling Blang
PS1 Classics gameshare
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person
The group is now full

1. J Bling Blang
2. cupcakex1
3. frombrknwings
4. best1here
5. Waynetid

[/QUOTE]

$9.19 just sent it to you

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Originally Posted by J Bling Blang
PS1 Classics gameshare
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

$9.19 per person
The group is now full

1. J Bling Blang
2. cupcakex1
3. frombrknwings
4. best1here
5. Waynetid

[/QUOTE]
Paypal has been sent and a Pm with my vote as well

i was able to resolve my previous issues by deleting the demo version i originally had installed. wahoo! my first successful game share :D thanks so much phantasyx! i'm sure i'll be in for many more groups in the near future.

[quote name='heavymetalking']Still looking for one more person for this group:

Wipeout HD Bundle- 24.99
flOw- 7.99
Echochrome- 9.99
Crash Commando 9.99
Savage Moon 9.99
Noby Noby Boy 4.99
Burn Zombie Burn 9.99
Wolfenstein 3D 4.99
Battlefield 1943 14.99
Fat Princess 14.99
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 14.99
Zombie Apocalypse 9.99
Pixeljunk 3 Pack 19.99

1. Me
2. Megiddo_CAG
3. crzyboy88
4. LordDraco07
5.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in this.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Spots still left for Call of duty classic... 3 dollars!

1.gomikeoh
2. paco
5.[/QUOTE]

Also interested in this.

Starting Up a Burnout Paradise all content group, minus the time saver DLC unless people end up wanting it.
$16.40 to get in.
also Siren Blood Curse $7.50 2 shares left!
PM me.

Alright, listen up LBP fanatics. Thanks to DarkNessBear (EDIT: FriskyTanuki as well for his post in the LBP thread) for bringing to my attention the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC which includes...WATER. It comes out on the 22nd, so next Tuesday, with both a character kit and a level kit. The level kit and character kits are $6 a piece. We'll definitely be getting the level kit, and can decide once we get everyone if we want to get the character kit.

Cost for 1 kit will be $1.20 per person, while cost for two kits will be $2.40 per person.

LBP Pirates Pack DLC Group:
1. Nirron
2. Nirron (friend is getting in on this with me)
3. DarkNessBear
4. rickshankshaw
5. rickshankshaw

Edit: We be full. I will PM my PayPal info by Monday night at the latest and give the username/password information once you've paid and I've bought the content.

[quote name='Nirron']Alright, listen up LBP fanatics. Thanks to DarkNessBear (EDIT: FriskyTanuki as well for his post in the LBP thread) for bringing to my attention the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC which includes...WATER. It comes out on the 22nd, so next Tuesday, with both a character kit and a level kit. The level kit and character kits are $6 a piece. We'll definitely be getting the level kit, and can decide once we get everyone if we want to get the character kit.

Cost for 1 kit will be $1.20 per person, while cost for two kits will be $2.40 per person.

LBP Pirates Pack DLC Group:
1. Nirron
2. Nirron (friend is getting in on this with me)
3. DarkNessBear

Two spots, and I will keep track of the current members plus the lucky two who join. PM or reply to my post here if you want in. I will PM my PayPal info by Monday night at the latest and give the username/password information once you've paid and I've bought the content.[/QUOTE]

Add me for both spots for both kits

i'm looking for metal gear solid and some psn games like fat princess, flower, and pixeljunk shooter. anyone want to start a group? was apart of a flower group but the game had already been downloaded 5 times. not sure what to do so if anyone would start it i would pay.

Pixeljunk shooter ($10) + Hyperballoid HD ($5) group full now!

$2.5 for each share. ($2 for pixeljunk shooter + $0.5 for hyperballoid hd, thats half price for hyperballoid, kind of like a christmas present! ;))

1. farmor-cn
2. 00j
3. menikmati
4. Virsago
5. clockwork-zombie

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back