CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valkyria Chronicles DLC Group Started $1.80 USD each.

1. TylDurden (Host)
2. Fatboyjam (Paid)
3. Daisydog (Paid)
4. RyanTheGNR (Paid)
5. Darken (Paid)

All full and paid, thanks guys, Info sent, happy gaming. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has had any problems gamesharing games when purchasing the codes through Amazon?

I just purchased an online game code for Fat Princess and NOBODY else but me was able to download the game. I hosted, and after I passed the login info to the second slot, he told me that he got a system message saying the game was already downloaded on 5 different PS3s, which obviously that wasn't the case.
Maybe PSN Games purchased from Amazon have some kind of sharing lock like Warhawk.

Starting a gameshare for

• Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (On sale for a limited time)
Only $4.25 Per Slot! Payment due when all 5 slots are filled.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='rpnguyen']Anyone want to gameshare Wipeout HD Bundle?

(includes Wipeout HD and Fury expansion pack) - $5 per person.[/QUOTE]
Sure, I'd like to be included on this.
--

Still looking to get Final Fantasy VIII and Fat Princess

[quote name='t0rment0r']Anyone has had any problems gamesharing games when purchasing the codes through Amazon?

I just purchased an online game code for Fat Princess and NOBODY else but me was able to download the game. I hosted, and after I passed the login info to the second slot, he told me that he got a system message saying the game was already downloaded on 5 different PS3s, which obviously that wasn't the case.
Maybe PSN Games purchased from Amazon have some kind of sharing lock like Warhawk.[/QUOTE]

Or you actually have shared your account 5 times already. You have to remember Gamesharing is PER ACCOUNT not per game. The games DO NOT HAVE SLOTS YOUR ACCOUNT DOES. Hope this help.

I let my friend use my account to share my waw map packs. that's the only thing he has downloaded. Can I still join a gamesharing group or do I have to have him delete my account first? (and then pay him back $15 for mappacks? would they delete themselves?)

[quote name='luan87us']Or you actually have shared your account 5 times already. You have to remember Gamesharing is PER ACCOUNT not per game. The games DO NOT HAVE SLOTS YOUR ACCOUNT DOES. Hope this help.[/QUOTE]

I know how gamesharing works, lol. I redeemed the code, downloaded the game myself and immediately forwarded the login info to the 2nd one on the list. He couldn't download the game, even though I was the only one that had downloaded the game by then.

[quote name='Velo214']I let my friend use my account to share my waw map packs. that's the only thing he has downloaded. Can I still join a gamesharing group or do I have to have him delete my account first? (and then pay him back $15 for mappacks? would they delete themselves?)[/QUOTE]

You can join a gamesharing group. It's just your account to which he's tied, not your system. It's not simply 5 users per system, but 5 users per account, so you could potentially have yourself + 4 different individuals on every single account.

Ex.
I have two users: Tweedledee (my main account) and Tweedledum (secondary gameshare account)
My friend and I only gameshare on my Tweedledee (main account), but myself + 4 other people (none being my friend from my main account) have a gameshare group (Tweedledum)

[quote name='t0rment0r']I know how gamesharing works, lol. I redeemed the code, downloaded the game myself and immediately forwarded the login info to the 2nd one on the list. He couldn't download the game, even though I was the only one that had downloaded the game by then.[/QUOTE]

You redeemed the code on a separate account though, right? With a different username/password PSN account? Not your main account?

[quote name='t0rment0r']Anyone has had any problems gamesharing games when purchasing the codes through Amazon?

Maybe PSN Games purchased from Amazon have some kind of sharing lock like Warhawk.[/QUOTE]

I bought my PixelJunk Shooter GS off of Amazon, and it worked fine for everybody. So, it must have been something else.

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Is anyone doing another group for Burnout and dlc? Would like to get in on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested as well. Maybe get all the required DLCs for 100% completion perhaps.

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Is anyone doing another group for Burnout and dlc? Would like to get in on it.[/QUOTE]

If anyone is forming a group for this, I am down. By any chance does anyone know how much space it takes on the HD?

Starting a GS for -

Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Bundle

(Note: only on sale for a short while, let's try to make this happen soon so we don't miss out)

1) ccohen322 (host)
2) Rising
3)
J Bling Blang
4)
5)

$4.25 PP Gift per slot when the group is full.

Thank you.

[quote name='ccohen322']Starting a GS for -

1) ccohen322 (host)
2)
3)
4)
5)

[/QUOTE]

Add me to your list for now. Are you interested in 100% trophy completion?

[quote name='Rising']Add me to your list for now. Are you interested in 100% trophy completion?[/QUOTE]

Done. In the long run, possibly. For now, I'd like to get the game itself. If I see there is enough of an interest, perhaps we could throw in the DLC for a few extra bucks.

(Note: only on sale for a short while, let's try to make this happen soon so we don't miss out)

1) ccohen322 (host)
2) Rising
3)
4)
5)

Thank you.
[/QUOTE]

I sent a pm and want in.

$21.00 - Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (Party Pack, Cagney Update, Bikes Pack)
$13.00 - Big Surf Island
$10.00 - Cops and Robbers
$ 8.00 - Boost Specials Collection
$ 8.00 - Legendary Cars Collection
$ 2.50 - Toy Nakarura Firehawk (Toy Bike)
$62.50 Total Burnout Paradise w/DLCs For 100% Completion

I did some research and here is what i came up with for 100% completion. Let me know if I'm missing something. (Toy car not included since you can use one from Big Surf Island based on what others have said.) Maybe this will help gain some interest with the breakdown of all the DLCs.

1) ccohen322 (host)
2) Rising
3)
J Bling Blang
4)
5)

Thank you.
[/QUOTE]
PMed you. I would like a slot if you're not already full.

looking for THREE more people for Wipeout HD Bundle (Includes Wipeout HD + Fury expansion pack), $5 a person.

1. Me
2. Daisydog

Starting a GS for -

1) ccohen322 (host) - Download Complete
2) Rising (Paid) - Download on Hold
3)
J Bling Blang (Paid) - Download Complete
4) Daisydog (Paid) - Download Complete
5) Peacemaker1ps (Paid) - Downloading Now

Group is now full. Payment instructions sent via PM.

Final note: In case you missed it in the PM, this is a very large download and may require a few hours per person. Please be patient. Account info will be distributed in above order.

Thank you all.

[quote name='Peacemaker1ps']Looking to join group for

Final fantasy VIII
Fat Princess
Hustle Kings
Battle Fantasia

pm me.[/QUOTE]
If we can get more people together (caedeskhan?) I would be interested in getting Final fantasy VIII and Fat Princess.

1) ccohen322 (host)
2) Rising (Paid)
3)
J Bling Blang (awaiting payment)
4) Daisydog (Paid)
5) Peacemaker1ps (Paid)

Group is now full. Payment instructions sent via PM.

Final note: In case you missed it in the PM, this is a very large download and may require a few hours per person. Please be patient. Account info will be distributed in above order.

Thank you all.
[/QUOTE]

Darn, I missed this one. Anyone else interested in a group for Burnout?

[quote name='Daisydog']If we can get more people together (caedeskhan?) I would be interested in getting Final fantasy VIII and Fat Princess.[/QUOTE]

You could include me for Fat Princess.

[quote name='cupcakex1']I'd be interested in the Burnout group if someone forms it, let me know .[/QUOTE]
I'll start it. I'm wanting the 100 percent completion bundle though... the ones rising mentioned. But will settle for anything really.

[quote name='cupcakex1']If anyone is forming a group for this, I am down. By any chance does anyone know how much space it takes on the HD?[/QUOTE]

its about 4GB, i only have game+big surf in that but i think that the DLC comes in codes so their only 100KB each

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I'll start it. I'm wanting the 100 percent completion bundle though... the ones rising mentioned. But will settle for anything really.[/QUOTE]

If you are really starting a burnout paradise complete 100% bundle, then i would like to join yours. I will then sell my Burnout Ultimate bundle share. If that is the case, does anyone wants to take over my burnout paradise ultimate bundle share? If not, i will stay in my game share group and get the rest of the DLCs at a later time.

[quote name='Rising']$21.00 - Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (Party Pack, Cagney Update, Bikes Pack)
$13.00 - Big Surf Island
$62.50 Total Burnout Paradise w/DLCs For 100% Completion

I did some research and here is what i came up with for 100% completion. Let me know if I'm missing something. (Toy car not included since you can use one from Big Surf Island based on what others have said.) Maybe this will help gain some interest with the breakdown of all the DLCs.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hostile']What does the Ultimate Ed. include if it doesn't include all that?[/QUOTE]

I updated my post.

[quote name='iamthekiller']Battlefield 1943 is now on sale, only $2.10 each! GROUP FILLED[/QUOTE]

We haven't receive payment from our 5th person. Does anybody want the last slot for Battlefield 1943? Login information is available immediately up on your $2.10 payment.

[quote name='Rising']If you are really starting a burnout paradise complete 100% bundle, then i would like to join yours. I will then sell my Burnout Ultimate bundle share. If that is the case, does anyone wants to take over my burnout paradise ultimate bundle share? If not, i will stay in my game share group and get the rest of the DLCs at a later time.[/QUOTE]
I would be interested in being part of getting all the DLC for Burnout in our group, if everybody else wants to. Either now or eventually.

[quote name='rpnguyen']looking for THREE more people for Wipeout HD Bundle (Includes Wipeout HD + Fury expansion pack), $5 a person.

1. Me
2. Daisydog
5.[/QUOTE]

i'm down for this. put me on the list.

[quote name='rpnguyen'] Originally Posted by rpnguyen View Post
looking for THREE more people for Wipeout HD Bundle (Includes Wipeout HD + Fury expansion pack), $5 a person.

1. Me
2. Daisydog
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for the Wipeout bundle as well. I've sent you a PM, rpnguyen.

i was just in a group to get burnout paridise we got the game and big surf island but i would also like to get

$28.50--this would be $5.70 per person

this group was hosted by cheezeisgooood.....was there any1 else from this group that would like to get this dlc?
it would save space on our user accounts instead of creating another user to get this content
i have already contacted cheezeisgoood about this...but have not heard back from him.....
if no1 else is interested i could sell my share and get in the new group? please pm me

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I'll start it. I'm wanting the 100 percent completion bundle though... the ones rising mentioned. But will settle for anything really.[/QUOTE]

I'm down with the 100 percent bundle, count me in .

would anybody be interested in buying my share of burnout paridise?
it is the full game and big surf island dlc
i would sell for $7.00

if you would be interested in it-- game + big surf island $7.00 send me a p.m. the first person who does will get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back