CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='best1here']ive been in a few group shares here at cag about 6 of them? so far 2 of those psn accounts have been banned from using the playstation network? anybody have any idea? both accounts that are banned have one game on them.....im in a long term share group where we got about 15 games and that account is still good? is this going to affect my account if i try playing that game online? should i cut my losses and delete those games from my ps3? i dont want my account banned? someone please help if you can what should i do?[/QUOTE]

Which 2 were banned?

I am hosting the Disgaea 3 DLC for the compete set for 50$
so i need 5 people in this group. Pm me for details

1.Zero_kirby
2.dcm1602
3. clockwork-zombie
4.?
5.?

[quote name='Zero_Kirby']I am hosting the Disgaea 3 DLC for the compete set for 50$

1.Zero_kirby
2.dcm1602
3. clockwork-zombie
4.?
5.?
[/QUOTE]

I'm interested-PM sent.

Also, I'm looking to join a Battle Fantasia and NG Sigma 2 DLC. PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dcm1602']Anyone else interested in this ?

Figured its a great time to make a group for 3, and can easily add the 4th when its out.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested

anyone have Borderlands DLC that I could get on ?
I can pay to split the costs or I can trade you some PSN games I have :)
I have, Gex (PS1 game) , Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars, and Super Street Fighter Turbo Remix II.
PM me if anything !

1.Zero_kirby
2.dcm1602
3. clockwork-zombie
glemtvapen
5.?

One more?

[quote name='Zero_Kirby']I am hosting the Disgaea 3 DLC for the compete set for 50$

1.Zero_kirby
2.dcm1602
3. clockwork-zombie
glemtvapen
5.?

One more?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested if you have a spot open still. I can pay tomorrow as I get paid.

i sed id do the payment, meaning u guys send me the money, i buy the game, then i send u guys the info,

anyway only pacos payed so far, still awaiting others

[quote name='freeman555']i sed id do the payment, meaning u guys send me the money, i buy the game, then i send u guys the info,

anyway only pacos payed so far, still awaiting others[/QUOTE]

I'll be sending payment in a minute; just got in from work.

Edit: Payment sent.

Anyone else interested in the Valrkyia Chronicles DLC which is curently on sale ?

Think we got a group of 3 ~ maybe 4 interested right now. Anyone else interested pm me

I have the following shares up for sale:

Flower $2
Burnout Paradise Party Pack add-on $2

Also, I am interested in buying a Ratchet and Clank share. Apparently I missed out something and I want a second shot at it.

Secondly, I was wondering if any of the CAGs involved in my Bioshock DLC share can PM me please.

freeman, I sent the payment.

1.Zero_kirby
2.dcm1602
3. clockwork-zombie
glemtvapen
5.Lorddraco07

is closed. Pm will send tomorrow at noonish

Is there any way to sell a share for a game you have already downloaded to your hard drive?

For example, can I delete the game off of my hard drive, delete the account used to gameshare and then sell the share (i.e. the username and password) to another person to set up an account on their PS3 and download the game onto their hard drive?

[quote name='antlp89']Is there any way to sell a share for a game you have already downloaded to your hard drive?

For example, can I delete the game off of my hard drive, delete the account used to gameshare and then sell the share (i.e. the username and password) to another person to set up an account on their PS3 and download the game onto their hard drive?[/QUOTE]

if the psn id has 5 activated ps3s already, you have to deactivate your ps3 from the psn id used to download the games in question. once your ps3 has been deactivated, a new ps3 can be activated under that psn id.

[quote name='antlp89']Is there any way to sell a share for a game you have already downloaded to your hard drive?

For example, can I delete the game off of my hard drive, delete the account used to gameshare and then sell the share (i.e. the username and password) to another person to set up an account on their PS3 and download the game onto their hard drive?[/QUOTE]

sign in to the account and go to account management scroll down to where it says either "ps3" or "active account" or something like that youll know it when you see it ...... then click on deactivate system.......then you can sell those games to someone else......i just did this with cupcake and he got the games just fine i was kinda leary about it at first to but he got them no problem just make sure you deactivate your ps3 before you delete the games or the account.....what i did was i made sure the other person got the gaMES before i did any deleting

1.Zero_kirby
2.dcm1602
3. clockwork-zombie
glemtvapen
5.Lorddraco07

is closed. Pm will send tomorrow at noonish[/QUOTE]

The pm has been sent out

anyone here know whether it is possible to gameshare Dragon Age DLC? I'm not sure if it works because of the whole EA account thing used to verify your DLC.

[quote name='PR0BLEMZ']anyone have Borderlands DLC that I could get on ?
I can pay to split the costs or I can trade you some PSN games I have :)
I have, Gex (PS1 game) , Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars, and Super Street Fighter Turbo Remix II.
PM me if anything ![/QUOTE]

Hey I'm interested in this too. I just got the game and was interested in the Borderlands DLC.

I still need a member to join our long share group we have one spot left and we have downloaded Battle Fantasia, Everyday Shooter, Puzzleaddon, and Burn Zombie burn.

its 11.25 to join you can PM me or preferable Nirron because he is selling his Share. Thanks again!

Anyone interested in a longerterm game share group?

Going for games such as:
Battle Fantasia
Fat Princess
Battlefield
Flower

DLC such as:
Disgaea3
Cross Edge
LBP

Possibly some themes etc.

Anyone interested in games/dlc like this? Post or pm me.
Have some people interested! We have 2 slots open. We will do add funds to the account once a month, take a vote on what psn games/dlc we will buy. If anyone is interested post here or pm me.

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. Daisydog
3. dcm1602
4. Zero_Kirby

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']who's going to take lead cause i'm down for some borderlands dlc as well.[/QUOTE]

Im in for the mad moxxie dlc if thats out

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Anyone interested in a longerterm game share group?

Going for games such as:
Battle Fantasia
Fat Princess
Battlefield
Flower

DLC such as:
Disgaea3
Cross Edge
LBP

Possibly some themes etc.

Anyone interested in games/dlc like this? Post or pm me.
Have some people interested! We have 2 slots open. We will do add funds to the account once a month, take a vote on what psn games/dlc we will buy. If anyone is interested post here or pm me.

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. Daisydog
3. dcm1602
4. Zero_Kirby
5.[/QUOTE]

I am in; however, i would to know the rules for this long term psn group in order to fully commit myself to the group.

Anyone interested in my PSone MAN gameshare? Keep in mind there is no J-rpgs in this and the games are strictly for MANGS. This gameshare is 55 dollars and includes 22 games. Only three shares are available due to one of my friends already getting one. Oh yeah this is for the Hong Kong Store. With how much crap there is, you'll be downloading a while.

Games included in this gameshare are

Dark Mist + Expansion
Adventures of Little Ralpha
King of Fighters 96-98
Samurai Spirits Collection
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Dominated Mind
Rainbow Cotton Original
R-Type Delta
R-Types
Raiden
Biohazard 2
The Last Blade
Magical Drop
Metal Slug
Metal Slug X
Block Kuzushi
Money Idol Exchanger
Guilty Gear
Philosoma
Crash Bandicoot
Tekken 2

Got a group of 4 for the Valk Chron DLC, need a 5th. Trying to get this done while theyre on sale for 40% off. (think its like 2$ a person for all 3 dlcs)

Send me a message if interested

well if we get people interested in the borderlands dlc we need to find out who needs what? personally i need both dlc's so if anyone wants to start a group for both i'd be down with that. i'm sure some of you have dr. ned already so you don't need it but for others who don't we should start a group for both. that is if enough people are interested.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']well if we get people interested in the borderlands dlc we need to find out who needs what? personally i need both dlc's so if anyone wants to start a group for both i'd be down with that. i'm sure some of you have dr. ned already so you don't need it but for others who don't we should start a group for both. that is if enough people are interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in both.

I'm also interested in Burnout Paradise the Ultimate pack or 100% package etc. Anyone have that?

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']ok so we got for both borderlands dlc who are interested:

1. johnnyrocker360
2. Hyd12o
3. radrodant

so if we get two more people anyone want to take lead?[/QUOTE]

I would prefer not to take lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back