CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in joining a long-term gamesharing group. Got my PS3 a few weeks ago, so I'm looking to get into getting more PSN games. Right now I have Flower and CoD Classic.

If anyone is starting up a long-term group, let me know.

1 More slots!
Final Fantasy 7&8 and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. $5.20 a person

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.Bluntsly
3.tenchim86
4.gmow

Im still looking for a Buzz! DLC, Shooter or Matt Hazard group.

I want to trade my list for an equal trade:

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Smash Cars
The Last Guy
Fat Princess
Comet Crash
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reshelled

Wishlist:
Braid
Trine
Final Fantasy Tactics
SuperStarDust HD
Pixeljunk shooter

Just make me an offer. Thanks.

1 More slots!

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.Bluntsly
3.tenchim86
4.gmow

I am also trying to get a long term group going that will buy all of the new psn hits. 2 slots left.

Buzz DLC group anyone?

Looking for a long term group, or a couple of one time trades, either is fine with me. I have an account that I just created for trading and it has Flower and Burn Zombie Burn. I am looking for any of the following games, and I would be willing to buy a couple more off this list to trade for 4 games off this list if someone has them. I am new to this, so I am ok letting someone else grab my 2 games first if they have 2 to trade. PM me if you want to share

Want list:

Braid
Fat Princess
Peggle
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Trine
Everyday Shooter
Superstardust HD
Matt Hazard

PSN ID: Winky6565

Resident Evil 1 - (9.99)
Resident Evil 2 - (5.99)
Resident Evil 3 - (5.99)
Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme - (2.99)

(24.96)
divided by 5

Just 4.99 or 5 dollars per person.

1-
2-
3- Coper3000
4- cRodz
5-

C'mon guys we just need 3 more people.

Alright, I will join in.

Resident Evil 1 - (9.99)
Resident Evil 2 - (5.99)
Resident Evil 3 - (5.99)

(24.96)
divided by 5

1-gmow
2-
3- Coper3000
4- cRodz
5-

Selling (All separate accounts)(1 slot only) -
Wipeout HD (no Fury) - $3 (PENDING OUT)
Final Fantasy 7 - $2
Final Fantasy 8 - $2
Fat Princess - $3 (PENDING OUT)

If you buy 2 or more, I can hook it up.
PM me if interested .

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gmow']Alright, I will join in.

Resident Evil 1 - (9.99)
Resident Evil 2 - (5.99)
Resident Evil 3 - (5.99)

(24.96)
divided by 5

1-gmow
2-
3- Coper3000
4- cRodz
5-[/QUOTE]
Thank you sir ;)
However, we need 2 more.
soooo...

Still desperately looking for a EU copy of Burnout. Have Braid, Noby Noby Boy, and the Modnation: Racers beta to offer in return. :)

Also: I can vouch for arrggghhh - we just traded, and it all went smoothly.

[quote name='cRodz']Resident Evil 1 - (9.99)
Resident Evil 2 - (5.99)
Resident Evil 3 - (5.99)

(24.96)
divided by 5

Just 4.99 or 5 dollars per person.[/QUOTE]

I'm in if you still have a spot left. Will payment be done via PayPal?

I'm also looking for anyone with a spot open with Fat Princess and Wipeout HD Complete.

Resident Evil 1 - (9.99)
Resident Evil 2 - (5.99)
Resident Evil 3 - (5.99)

(24.96)
divided by 5

1- (Host/Leader goes here)
2- gmow
3- Coper3000
4- cRodz
5- Orgymang

ok we need one more, but more importantly, we will need a host or someone who will buy the 3 games and the dynamic theme first and then receives our paypal payment so he can send account info, etc.

anyone in the list want to do this? orgymang wanna take lead?
certainly, payment will always be done via paypal

As i said, we need one more!

[quote name='cRodz']orgymang wanna take lead?[/QUOTE]

I'll let that responsibility fall on someone else, mainly because the PSN refuses to take my credit card.

[quote name='Orgymang']I'll let that responsibility fall on someone else, mainly because the PSN refuses to take my credit card.[/QUOTE]
i..uhh...:cry:

[quote name='samsonite1928']Still desperately looking for a EU copy of Burnout. Have Braid, Noby Noby Boy, and the Modnation: Racers beta to offer in return. :)

Also: I can vouch for arrggghhh - we just traded, and it all went smoothly.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the modnation racers beta over?

I've got a question for the group.

I'm going to be getting a PS3 in the next month or so and I have a couple of friends with PS3s and we might be interested in game sharing. My one friend really got screwed when we did this with the 360 and his console died and all the games were attached my name so he couldn't re-download them.

So my question is, if we have a group of three guys and I buy all of the games and they pay me for them will they be able to re-download them again if they were to send their console in for repair or if they got a new one but used the same log in information to access these games?

I've looked for the FAQs online on how to gameshare but I'm wondering how it works when you actually know the people you share with and you don't need to worry about account/credit card hacking. Is the process a little more straightforward then?

[quote name='ZForce915']I've got a question for the group.

I'm going to be getting a PS3 in the next month or so and I have a couple of friends with PS3s and we might be interested in game sharing. My one friend really got screwed when we did this with the 360 and his console died and all the games were attached my name so he couldn't re-download them.

So my question is, if we have a group of three guys and I buy all of the games and they pay me for them will they be able to re-download them again if they were to send their console in for repair or if they got a new one but used the same log in information to access these games?

I've looked for the FAQs online on how to gameshare but I'm wondering how it works when you actually know the people you share with and you don't need to worry about account/credit card hacking. Is the process a little more straightforward then?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they can just pay you IRL, you buy the game, then give them the info. If they have to send their console in, and there's only 3 of you trading, then that should leave 2 slots open, so yeah, you can download it to the new console.

I did a gameshare with 3 of my local friends last week and it went really smooth. I wouldn't say it's more "straightforward" since the current way is pretty straightforward anyways.

Resident Evil 1 - (9.99)
Resident Evil 2 - (5.99)
Resident Evil 3 - (5.99)

(24.96)
divided by 5

1- gmow
2-
3- Coper3000
4- cRodz
5- Orgymang

We are in need of one more person. cmon, one more person...

[quote name='darth007']I'll join the Resident Evil / Heavy Rain Theme gameshare![/QUOTE]

Awesome! Hopefully gmow gets online soon, so we can enjoy the RE games plus a sweet theme!

[quote name='darth007']I'll join the Resident Evil / Heavy Rain Theme gameshare![/QUOTE]

Awesome! Try contacting gmow. He's the host and a really cool guy. It's been forever since I've played the RE series. Looking forward to a long nights playing these.

[quote name='yourlefthand']Isn't the modnation racers beta over?[/QUOTE]

Yes, sorry - you're right. :drool:

Anyways, I've still got Braid and Noby Noby Boy to offer.

:D

awesome

i was gettin tired of marketing our damn group gameshare..:drool:

anyways, liek coper said, send a PM to gmow tellin him you are the 5th guy. send him the payment when you two agreed.

still would like to either create or join a group for dj hero dlc any1 interested please p.m. me .................. also if anyone has a rockband group i will join that

Okay, i got an account with just Fat Princess on it, 3 slots left, so 5-6 dollars a person

Also have an account with Disgaea 3 DLC (Raspberyl Chapters 1-4, Class World Command Attack, Item World Survival, Fake Heroes Character Pack, Prinny Kurtis Character), and the Qore Issue that came with Spryo The Dragon 1 free. (Which comes to about 30 dollars), it has 3 slots, so 10 dollars a person

I also have an account with Namco Musuem Essentials, and Cross Edge DLC (Hero Pack and Costume pack 2), which comes to about 20 dollars, so 6-7 dollars a person, and has 3 slots left also

FULL!!

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.Bluntsly
3.tenchim86
4.gmow
5.chililili

Buzz DLC group anyone?

Still 3 spots for the COMPLETE Disgaea 3 DLC.
I'm not going to purchase it until I have at least 3 people who are interested in it. So far I have 1.
It's $10 per person paid via paypal gift.

any body want little fat princess? $3 a slot
1.me
2.me

I still have one slot for socom and two slots for kill zone.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Okay, i got an account with just Fat Princess on it, 3 slots left, so 5-6 dollars a person

Also have an account with Disgaea 3 DLC (Raspberyl Chapters 1-4, Class World Command Attack, Item World Survival, Fake Heroes Character Pack, Prinny Kurtis Character), and the Qore Issue that came with Spryo The Dragon 1 free. (Which comes to about 30 dollars), it has 3 slots, so 10 dollars a person

I also have an account with Namco Musuem Essentials, and Cross Edge DLC (Hero Pack and Costume pack 2), which comes to about 20 dollars, so 6-7 dollars a person, and has 3 slots left also

3.[/QUOTE]

go away!
if you stay on this forum any longer, you gonna get hurt.
:bomb:

Okay I know most of it isn't out yet (Only Versus is available right now)

BUT I want to see how many people would be interested in getting the COMPLETE set of Resident Evil 5 DLC when it is released.

I'll be getting Versus Mode, Desperate Escape, Lost in Nightmares, Mercenaries Reunion, and the two Costume Packs.

[quote name='wbc1228']go away!
:bomb:[/QUOTE]

haha, i wanted in on the fat princess, but i did some simple math. I decided to start one for fat princess, instead of supporting his greed. I think he has a right to sell and I think i have the right to host multiple fat princess accounts to increase the supply and decrease his demands.

[quote name='rpnguyen']Okay I know most of it isn't out yet (Only Versus is available right now)

BUT I want to see how many people would be interested in getting the COMPLETE set of Resident Evil 5 DLC when it is released.

I'll be getting Versus Mode, Desperate Escape, Lost in Nightmares, Mercenaries Reunion, and the two Costume Packs.[/QUOTE]

I'd only be interested in the content DLC, not the costume packs.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I'd only be interested in the content DLC, not the costume packs.[/QUOTE]

I will be interested in the same thing as you. So that's 3 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgwillia006 View Post
Okay, i got an account with just Fat Princess on it, 3 slots left, so 5-6 dollars a person

go away!

[quote name='wbc1228']go away!
:bomb:[/QUOTE]

i think he means 30 dollars in disgaea stuff split 5 ways is six dollars each regardless of how many slots you have left. It the common understanding of this thread you split 5 ways. If you want to make money or get it free you wait till its on sale, buy it on sale and wait to it goes back to full price and then sell the shares. Mind you I dont think thats ethical and I dont participate with that thought (check my valkayria chronicles shares I sold for discount price after they went back up) but thats the closest thing people agree with in this trade thread. If I am wrong with this somone correct me...

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']1 More slot!

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.Bluntsly
3.tenchim86
4.gmow

Buzz DLC group anyone?[/QUOTE]

I just got Buzz Quiz World, so I'd be up for any content related to that game.

[quote name='rpnguyen']Okay I know most of it isn't out yet (Only Versus is available right now)

I'll be getting Versus Mode, Desperate Escape, Lost in Nightmares, Mercenaries Reunion, and the two Costume Packs.[/QUOTE]

count me in for this to. costume packs or not.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']1 More slot!

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.Bluntsly
3.tenchim86
4.gmow

Buzz DLC group anyone?[/QUOTE]

I'm in

[quote name='asthmatic']any body want little fat princess? $3 a slot[/QUOTE]

I'm in for this. Would you happen to be interested in getting the Wipeout HD Bundle as well?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Anyone interested in a one time group solely for Call of Duty Classic?[/QUOTE].

If it makes any difference I'll set up the group. $3 via Paypal per share.

[quote name='Orgymang']I'm in for this. Would you happen to be interested in getting the Wipeout HD Bundle as well?[/QUOTE]

I already have wipeout, sorry. But I'll put you down for fat princess
1.me
2.me
3.orgyman
4.jdioutkast
5.payment pending

Selling Shares off of my HK PSN account. ($6 paypal gift) (3 LEFT)

Spelunkers (1.02 patch provides full english support)
Dark Mist + Depths of Darkness expansion
OutRun Online Arcade
Linger in Shadows

*Please note that this is a closed password share. buyers can re-download at any time by sending me a pm.

Okay I know most of it isn't out yet (Only Versus is available right now)

I'll be getting Versus Mode, Desperate Escape, Lost in Nightmares, Mercenaries Reunion, and the two Costume Packs.

[quote name='asthmatic']any body want little fat princess? $3 a slot
1.me
2.me

I still have one slot for socom and two slots for kill zone.[/QUOTE]
im in for fat princess
i just send u $3 via paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back