CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else interested in joining a DLC Group? We are interested in DLC from all popular/recent titles. Such as ACII, Heavy Rain, Dragon Age Origins, Resident Evil 5, etc.

Currently
1. Aenzo
2. msriflegirl
3. Nirron
4. Esoul
5. -Pending-

We currently have:

Assassin's Creed II *Battle of Forli*

Dragon Age: Origins *Warden's Keep*

Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme (was agreed by the whole group to get)

We have several other DLC already planned such as the HR DLC. But that's what we currently have on the account. So send me a PM if anyone is interested!

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer. Will sell for CHEAP!!

Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested)
Penny Arcade (both chapters)

Thanks!

[quote name='fatboyjam']Can the full game be shared just like the DLC? $30 ($5/person) is a great deal for the complete game plus all the DLC.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure there would be no problem. Two groups have already filled up regarding Burnout and I have been able to download GT 5 Prologue off a friend before and there were no problems. I'd love to get a group going for Burnout.

guys, I want burnout paradise too! I already have the game but I want all the dlc. if any of you still need the game, i'd still pitch in to get the $30 bundle and i'll save the original game as a backup and play the downloaded version off my ps3 instead it's fine with me. I can pay via amazon gift card so pm me.

ok im starting a burnout + all DLC $6 a spot pm me and the first 4 will get a spot

1. me
2. my friend
3. AndrewsAwesome4
4. Doomtime
5. Darklighter

sorry all full

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tkottikas']ok im starting a burnout + all DLC $6 a spot pm me and the first 4 will get a spot

1. me
2. my friend
3. AndrewsAwesome4
4. Doomtime
5. (still open)[/QUOTE]

you should charge andrews $15

Here is what's on the account for immediate download:

Burnout Paradise (Full Game+All DLC)
High Velocity Bowling
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Hustle Kings
Peggle
Bomberman Ultra
Everyday Shooter
Fat Princess
Age Of Booty
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty
Wheel Of Fortune
Uno
Trine
Flower
Smash Cars
Mortal Kombat II
Zen Pinball+Street Fighter 2 Table Add-On
Little Big Planet Pirates Of The Carribean Add-On (Costumes & Level Kit)
Bioshock 2 Gamestop Pre-Order 2 Bonus Characters (both available to use for online multiplayer)
God Of War 3 Demo
Qore Annual Subscription (Started in January '10 and comes with exclusive videos, themes/wallpapers and more!)
Netflix (Yes, you can get a disc free from netflix or from a new ps3 as they come included)

Adding these pretty soon:

All slots are filled and thank you to the new members of the group.

The Following Is to Any PAL gamer Or Person With PAL titles.

Im thinking of making a PAL Gamesharing Group for the people who want to share some PAL DLC, Theres Lots Of Titles Out there PM if you are interested, Cheers.

Red Faction, FIFA, Prince Of Persia, Uncharted 2, Are just some of the games i would be interested in.

Cheers.

Anyone interested in getting Burnout Paradise DLC, FEAR 2 Reborn DLC, Motorstorm: PR DLC, and Uncharted DLC when it comes out? Maybe fl0w as well.

I'm looking for a long term share group for "good" PSN games. I have some references from CAG on other game shares. Please PM if you have someone in a share group who isn't coming through with their monthly/weekly payments.

first set of RE5 dlc out tomorrow, 2nd set out Mar 4.

I've already made a gameshare account with VS.

Prices are out and it seems that the costume packs will be $2 and each episode will be $5.

This puts the total cost of the dlc at $19, with the price of one share at $3.80. (Versus mode $5, two costume packs at $2 each, 2 episodes at $5 each).

Two shares available.

the vs mode is so terrible in that game. I'd highly suggest rethinking that purchase. I had bought it on the 360 months back and regretted it every day after that

[quote name='kurrptsenate']the vs mode is so terrible in that game. I'd highly suggest rethinking that purchase. I had bought it on the 360 months back and regretted it every day after that[/QUOTE]

haha, it's all right, and i've had vs mode for a while now. it's a little better when you play w/friends.

selling my share of

echochrome
little big planet--pirates costumes and creater pack

both accounts are seperate single accounts make me an offer i just want to clear them from my ps3....make an offer for one of them or both of them.

pm me if interested first come first served got 1 share of each to get rid of

dj hero dlc pack.....1 more spot to sell only $2.80

DJ Hero - Extended Mix Pack - $5.99
DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 1 - $7.99

(this is already bought and ready for download as soon as payment is made.)

if you are interested please contact me via p.m.

If anyone is interested in sharing or trading for the 3 Resident Evil Games, PM me. I have 11 PS1 games including Final Fantasy 7, 8, and Silent Hill. Also have all of the Crash games.

[quote name='o2012o']Anyone gonna start up a share for the Marvel vs Capcom 7.50 sale?[/QUOTE]
I was wondering the same. I would enjoy getting in on one.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (FULL)

1. antlp89
2. CaptainJoel
3. evilboi
4. o2012o

Daisydog

$7.50/5 = $1.50 paypal gifted per slot.

Sending out PM's soon...

Also, if anyone is interested in a share for SOCOM Confrontation: Cold Front DLC, I have a slot available - $3.

[quote name='antlp89']Marvel vs Capcom 2 (4 slots left)

1. antlp89

PM me or leave a reply in the thread if interested.

Also, if anyone is interested in a share for SOCOM Confrontation: Cold Front DLC, I have a slot available - $3.[/QUOTE]

count me in for MVC2

[quote name='antlp89']Marvel vs Capcom 2 (1 slot left)

1. antlp89
2. CaptainJoel
3. evilboi
4. o2012o

PM me or leave a reply in the thread if interested.

Also, if anyone is interested in a share for SOCOM Confrontation: Cold Front DLC, I have a slot available - $3.[/QUOTE]
I'll take that last spot for Marvel vs Capcom 2 if it's still available.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Ahh, beat to it. I am also interested in a MvC2 group and possibly the Bunrout + DLC group. Anyone else interested?[/QUOTE]
I am really interested in a Burnout+DLC group, too. Like, seriously, I want it baaaaad.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Ahh, beat to it. I am also interested in a MvC2 group and possibly the Bunrout + DLC group. Anyone else interested?[/QUOTE]

i'd also be up for burnout + DLC group

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I thought Burnout, Warhawk.. and any retial type games.. couldn't be gameshared? Has this changed, or is Burnout an exception?[/QUOTE]
I've never heard of any game that couldn't be gameshared on PSN. I'd be surprised if any were, too, since gamesharing's so popular.

Burnout is shareable. Warhawk and Socom both have 24 hr lock outs when a person plays it so they are not. I think GT Prologue is the same way.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've never heard of any game that couldn't be gameshared on PSN. I'd be surprised if any were, too, since gamesharing's so popular.[/QUOTE]

According to a post I found here, everything can be shared except for the following:

Not sharable games/packs:
Warhawk (24-hour lock)
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation (24-hour lock)
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (24-hour lock)
Metal Gear Online Expansion packs
PlayStation Home items (located in Services)
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves Closed Beta (24-hour lock, pass has to be saved)

I am in a Burnout (complete pack) gameshare, and it works flawlessly.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']According to a post I found here, everything can be shared except for the following:

Warhawk (24-hour lock)

I am in a Burnout (complete pack) gameshare, and it works flawlessly.[/QUOTE]
Wow, thanks! I'll keep this around for future reference. I was wondering why I'd never seen an MGO gameshare group before.

[quote name='Doomtime']I'd be interested if someone gets one going as well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Does anyone have a Siren share?[/QUOTE]

I'm down too for Siren all episodes!

I'm also for MvC2 group if there is one.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']According to a post I found here, everything can be shared except for the following:

Warhawk (24-hour lock)

I am in a Burnout (complete pack) gameshare, and it works flawlessly.[/QUOTE]

What exactly is a 24 hour lockout? When someone plays the game, everyone on the share can't play it for the next 24 hours? If so, that is not too bad as long as you don't play with the people you share with.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']What exactly is a 24 hour lockout? When someone plays the game, everyone on the share can't play it for the next 24 hours? If so, that is not too bad as long as you don't play with the people you share with.[/QUOTE]

Yes, everyone else is locked out for the next 24 hrs. If you're like me, and play one or two games at a time, you can see the problem with this.
It's like having to ask someone else to please stop playing, so you can have a turn (and still have to wait 24 hrs. from that point)...not worth it in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back